SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)

Go down 
+51
gatoasao
04_Red_gt
Z_xp_MOTOR
LthlGT500
flyingdutchman
SN 95
Rebel Regal
Blown347Hatch
SlowTruck
DPMracing
03eatoncobra
Krusty DSM
RAW
Juan21
Talonted
BoostedRSX
2003styellowsrt
BlackPearl
632cobra
FordsRKing
95RioRedCobra
PTN Performance/ BANNED
asap1320
pdv25
97 black supra
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
XSPSI
26brx8
schadenfreude
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
Fasteddy
yellowvert
Stockness
03terminator
RAM1320
USMCWARVET
albondiga
Desarro
MRxSLAYx
TonyTurbo
V6Chris
kachup
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
osdper0911
R35 GTR
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 5:09 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

If i remember correctly youre boy fasteddy was trying to call me out at the track in a street racing forum, just saying...... If their cars are so fast why wont this guy run me from a 45 while driving his own car, ohh and trust me in a few months when tim and chucks are done ill put money that they'll put it on sandor let alone the rest of the cars from ad. When the time comes remeber how confident you are and be ready to put up some bread.
number one Zack, I only KNOW of eddy, i dont know him. I have nothing against him, nor do i know him well enough to answer those questions for you bro.
Street racing is about risk. everyone is so damn scared now a days to put money against a race that its not the same. I have nothing against you nor have i said anything bad about you.
I've put money on AD and lost, no one is unbeatable. but fact is Zack, on the street they have some of the fastest cars out there. SO at the end of the day i will put my money, even come the day this car you speak about comes out.
if the bet is with you, and i lose, im not gonna wana fight you, or talk shit to you w/e. racing is racing, lose some you win some. shit if my car should be done by then, i'll even run the car. just because someone in ad might not like you, or you not like them doesnt mean, ima shit talk about you or do the same

Youre right about that, they do have some fast cars. I know youre confident about ad and thats why i said remember that when these two cars come down. As far as that supra im very confident that I would park that from a 45, as a matter of fact i was so confident that i was willing to put 2g's on it but as you read the all mighty supra is shitting in his pants and dont want to run from that roll. Like you said its just another ricer excuse, i guess.

like i said, i cant tell you why eddy has alberth race it, i can oonly assume and to be honest it probably the same assumption you probably have.
everyone wants there race and to run their roll. i cant speak of all these people. if it were me itd be digs or life, but not everyone feels the same. when my car is done, im not about winning at my race, i'll give fair races which i firmly believe is giving a person their race and then running your own race. People now a days are so worried about only winning racing vs actually seeing what they can do and their car.

As far as ram1320 and the supra racing, as far as i know it was fair just he missed 4th i think?
they've raced before but, w/e Richard seems like a cool down to earth guy. that evo runs. I dont think the race will have a different winner no offense, but it will be a good run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 6:30 pm

I can run 2morrow after 5. But Ram if u wanna see the race tell Zack to have ready $1000 to bet in ur car cuz my car doesn't race for free
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 6:31 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
When is the re-run going down between RAM and the Supra so we can actually see a fair race.

zack i didn't want to get into all this drama but you are really talking some shit know if you forgot i took your money one time already if you want me to keep taking it let me know and stop talking shit
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 6:34 pm

and zack don't think cause your car its going to make more power that cow its going to fly

AD-TURBO OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
and zack don't think cause your car its going to make more power that cow its going to fly

popcorn
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 7:41 pm

That was a long time ago lol. Like i said when my car and a few others are done you can try and take all the money you want lol. Why don't you put up the 2g's for fasteddy so i can walk that thing and take some of you're money. Also who said my car is going to make more power. Its getting some recall work done at nissan. Don't worry ima tell you the same thing i told chris, when the car comes out (not my car) in a month or two i don't want to hear any excuses that its making too much power or whatever you're going to say. My car is out of youre league but the other two GTR's are very well in youre league, well see what happens. The thing in the center of youre steering wheel is called a horn BTW. It usually comes in handy when it comes to racing.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 7:48 pm

Out of who's league?
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 8:33 pm

WOW a full out ADTURBO COCK SUCKING FEST in here!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 8:49 pm

Zack the cars have no horns. for future refference, my car will niether...not to follow but because it'll be used for something else

theres a lot of useless shit talking.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 8:51 pm

632cobra wrote:

Out of who's league?

i dont know how if you actually read the comment but it kinda answers your own question
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 9:09 pm

What about the supra that wants to run at the track for $3000??? im all in on that one! lets make it $5000!
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 9:14 pm

632cobra wrote:

Out of who's league?

IF YOU CAN READ ITS FOR ZACK BUT IF YOU GOT SOMETHING FOR THE STREET 60-160 BRING IT
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 9:17 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
That was a long time ago lol. Like i said when my car and a few others are done you can try and take all the money you want lol. Why don't you put up the 2g's for fasteddy so i can walk that thing and take some of you're money. Also who said my car is going to make more power. Its getting some recall work done at nissan. Don't worry ima tell you the same thing i told chris, when the car comes out (not my car) in a month or two i don't want to hear any excuses that its making too much power or whatever you're going to say. My car is out of youre league but the other two GTR's are very well in youre league, well see what happens. The thing in the center of youre steering wheel is called a horn BTW. It usually comes in handy when it comes to racing.

I WILL PUT THE MONEY DOWN ILL DRIVE THE CAR 45-180 LET ME KNOW WHATS UP WITH THAT COW U GOT AND PLEASE DONT TRY TO CHANGED THE RACE 45-180 GPS BOTH CARS FOR $2000
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 9:19 pm

632cobra wrote:

Out of who's league?

IF YOU CAN READ ITS FOR ZACK BUT IF YOU GOT SOMETHING FOR THE STREET 60-160 BRING IT

We confirmed a few pages back, that my lovely ford crew has nothing for the street.
they're going to argue about how they have street cars that only run on the track. that your race is a supra roll, though they're not capable of doing so in there "street car". then they'll talk about bringing it to the track because they ran better then 8.8 a time or 2 and because the red car is banged up. Then when you call them out on the thread cool guy ford king made he wont say a word about it because he's eating his own words months later.

i just saved about 5pages of bullshit
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 9:28 pm

632cobra wrote:

Out of who's league?

Before we give you your street race60-160 for 2k or 3k whatever you want. We want to race the supra for the 3k he talked about at the track.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 9:43 pm

"V6Chris" here you are again swinging on them nuts but like I stated on my last post. We will race 60-160 on the street for 2-3k whatever once we get the supra at the track. That is fair. If my friend dont want to do the street race, I will with my little 625hp nitrous mustang. That way all you 2jzabcwb..... will get your shot at a couple of v8 fords. I hope to see you there with your pom poms and cheerleader outfit with the "ADT" across your chest. Dont forget to save your weekly lunch money so you can help your boys raise the pot.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 10:16 pm

632cobra wrote:
"V6Chris" here you are again swinging on them nuts but like I stated on my last post. We will race 60-160 on the street for 2-3k whatever once we get the supra at the track. That is fair. If my friend dont want to do the street race, I will with my little 625hp nitrous mustang. That way all you 2jzabcwb..... will get your shot at a couple of v8 fords. I hope to see you there with your pom poms and cheerleader outfit with the "ADT" across your chest. Dont forget to save your weekly lunch money so you can help your boys raise the pot.

guy you talk so much shit. no one said anything about running you clowns at the track. you're going to run at the track and never see the street. your not in the same class or league. you have a track car and nothing more. say what you say i nut swing because why? because i like the work adturbo does? lol because they're doing my car and im stating facts about them
because maybe im friends with sandor and alberth and i wanna talk cause i feel like it?
at the end of the day you've yet to prove you have anything on the street for any of these cars.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 10:22 pm

632cobra wrote:
632cobra wrote:

Out of who's league?

Before we give you your street race60-160 for 2k or 3k whatever you want. We want to race the supra for the 3k he talked about at the track.

IM NOT A BIG BALLER LIKE THAT BOT BRING THAT FOR $500 WITH MY 240SX AND DONT TRY TO BY OUT THE RACE
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 10:25 pm

R35 GTR wrote:

I WILL PUT THE MONEY DOWN ILL DRIVE THE CAR 45-180 LET ME KNOW WHATS UP WITH THAT COW U GOT AND PLEASE DONT TRY TO CHANGED THE RACE 45-180 GPS BOTH CARS FOR $2000

I'm not trying to change the race you are. The original bet was for 2g's 45-160 with eddy driving his own car. You win some you loose some, just let him loose already people won't think the worse of ad-turbo just because someone can't drive.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 10:35 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

I'm not trying to change the race you are. The original bet was for 2g's 45-160 with eddy driving his own car. You win some you loose some, just let him loose already people won't think the worse of ad-turbo just because someone can't drive.

YOU CAME UP WITH THAT RACE AND EDDY DONT WANT TO DRIVE THE CAR ITS THAT SIMPLE DO YOU LIKE THE GUY ITS ABOUT STREET RACING NOT ABOUT EDDY NOT DRIVING HIS CAR
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 10:51 pm

ok. Set up the race with the supra at the track, we will give you the street race for the $500.

Last edited by 632cobra on December 25th 2010, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 10:53 pm

Post 67 on the "ad turbo and their scared supra" the race has been set so stop trying to change shit. Maybe you should take someone advice and pay fasteddy to keep quite.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 11:08 pm

632cobra wrote:
ok. Set up the race with the supra at the track, we will give you the street race for the $500.

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE SUPRA THE CAR IS NOT EVEN DONE BRING YOUR CAR VS MY CAR ON THE STREET
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 11:11 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
Post 67 on the "ad turbo and their scared supra" the race has been set so stop trying to change shit. Maybe you should take someone advice and pay fasteddy to keep quite.

ZACK YOU HAVE BECOME AN INTERNET WARRIOR ITS ABOUT RACING CARS NOT DRIVERS OR COMPUTER RACING
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 11:25 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SUPRA THAT SAID HE WANTED TO RACE AT THE TRACK FOR $3000??? We have seen the 240 race at the track why are you guys so scared of going to the track to race two street cars???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next