SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)

Go down 
+51
gatoasao
04_Red_gt
Z_xp_MOTOR
LthlGT500
flyingdutchman
SN 95
Rebel Regal
Blown347Hatch
SlowTruck
DPMracing
03eatoncobra
Krusty DSM
RAW
Juan21
Talonted
BoostedRSX
2003styellowsrt
BlackPearl
632cobra
FordsRKing
95RioRedCobra
PTN Performance/ BANNED
asap1320
pdv25
97 black supra
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
XSPSI
26brx8
schadenfreude
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
Fasteddy
yellowvert
Stockness
03terminator
RAM1320
USMCWARVET
albondiga
Desarro
MRxSLAYx
TonyTurbo
V6Chris
kachup
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
osdper0911
R35 GTR
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebel Regal

Rebel Regal

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-12-28

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:23 pm

I'll put some money up on this race. It's just a mustang with turbo.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:29 pm

Rebel Regal wrote:

this coming from a buick owner, put ur money were your mouth is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Rebel Regal

Rebel Regal

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:30 pm

okay, I can do that.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:38 pm

lol you like that one huh lmaoooo

lol this is gonna end up being a $6k race. when all is said and done.

buicks doing it big. its GM, and well everyone know GM owns the drag strip
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:38 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
Rebel Regal wrote:

this coming from a buick owner, put ur money were your mouth is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

is this a strip club? scratch
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:43 pm

when is this going down?
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:46 pm

V6Chris wrote:

GM'S OWN THE DRAG STRIP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is for you...you earned it!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:54 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

GM'S OWN THE DRAG STRIP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is for you...you earned it!

show me the fastest car on the strip in outlaw, pro stock, modified, true street, w/e and what motor powers it.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:02 pm

lets give little chris a lesson in racing...the fastest cars in outlaw and prostock are custom one off custom motors which have no brand they are hybrids per say. all those other classes have a mix of winners there is not one specific brand that rules or "owns" the track as you call it, they all get to the winners circle. what it comes down to is money, and tuning. BUTTTTTT one thing i can guarantee you is that none of them NOWHERE are 2JZZZZZ'SSSSSS LMAOOOOOOOO you set urself up for that one DUMBFUCK! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:03 pm

Finally someone stepped up to put this pussy chris on his place, all he does is hate and talk his ass out about other peoples cars and personal business In here for no reason, I hope he gets his ass kicked for talking all these trash he talks about peoples shits in here!! I'll be joining in the bitch slap party too; he really deserves It for being the big shit talking pussy he is. He talks all these nonsense shit to people to then not be able to back it out!! pussy!! Jerkit

I dont come in here anymore cuz I know I have no friends in here and I dont need one either, but when i see this pussy chris out there I will have a talk with him too, there is no need for him to be talking lies about shit he aint got no proof of, nor It concerns him or anyone in here in any way either; I know there is nothing worse than a broke ass hater like v6chris, this nigg is worse than a tick on a dogs nut really. why can he just come in here and talk nice things and give people credit for what they have accomplished with there's cars? not like he has accomplished anything good with his never ending project!! Rolling Eyes at least I already paid for my 800+rwhp package already for my GT500 and its not taking me 3 years to finish it either welcome lol and I dont need anyone to do the work nor the installation for me!! I'll be doing everything me and myself only. cheers

So guys please kick this nigg ass when you see him out there for me! then I'll fix him up again when I see his pussy too. lol. and v6chris dont even bother writing your Harry Porter never ending book page on here for me, I wont be coming back in here to respond to you nor to read your hating pussy reply.nutswing

Good bye now.

Frank.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 28th 2010, 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:06 pm

guy your full of shit, its ok if you cant see the truth.
2jz are no where near records on the track of the v8s. but then again since im such a dumbass lets see what kinda cubes you're matching with. the 2j will never stand a chance in the same class on the track as ford and chevy.
but in the import world. fastest imports are power by 2j's

you're comparing apples to oranges. the track is the track. on the street,, power less then half the solution.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Finally someone stepped up to put this pussy chris on his place, all he does is hate and talk his ass out about other peoples cars and personal business In here for no reason, I hope he gets his ass kicked for talking all these trash he talks about peoples shits in here!! I'll be joining in the bitch slap party too; he really deserves It for being the big shit talking pussy he is. He talks all these nonsense shit to people to then not be able to back it out!! pussy!! Jerkit

I dont come in here anymore cuz I know I have no friends in here and I dont need one either, but when i see this pussy chris out there I will have a talk with him too, there is no need for him to be talking lies about shit he aint got no proof of, nor It concerns him or anyone in here in any way either; I know there is nothing worse than a broke ass hater like v6chris, this nigg is worse than a tick on a dogs nut really. why can he just come in here and talk nice things and give people credit for what they have accomplished with there's cars? not like he has accomplished anything with his never ending project!! at least I already paid for my 800+rwhp package already for my GT500 welcome lol and i dont need anyone to do the installation for me!! I'll be doing everything me and myself only. cheers

So guys please kick this nigg ass when you see him out there for me! then I'll fix him up again when I see his pussy too. lol. and v6chris dont even bother writing your Harry Porter never ending book page on here for me, I wont be coming back in here to respond to you nor to read your hating pussy reply.nutswing

Good bye now.

Frank.

yay frank lets make this about you.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:09 pm

well now thats franks here thats the call to get out. thanks for your essay i didnt quite read.

i guess we'll all talk when ever rigos car is ready.
Back to top Go down
Rebel Regal

Rebel Regal

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:11 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
Rebel Regal wrote:

Is the race set? What's the hold up we have good weather let's get it done I need some extra money.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:14 pm

[quote="Sandor@AD-TurBO.com"]
632cobra wrote:
Chris, I will personally make sure you'll be present with the $1000. I already told you we will give adturbo the 60-160 roll Sandor wanted.

My car is coming out the weekend on Jan 7. And you need to stop feeding false statements saying rigo's car is a track car when everyone who has seen it knows otherwise. Its as streetable as sandors, the supra and any other jit car you guys are runing out there. I dont want to here any excuses. And this race wont happen until you personally lock up your 1k.

Sandor, you stated your not a big baller but want to race the gtr for 2k and us for $500. Why?

Will will give you your race for $2k. Chris 1k and you and your crew can come up with the other 1k

We already agreed to give you your race. Now it is up to Rigo to decide when he's ready. We are shooting for 1st or 2nd week in Jan. As far as my car, I offered since we did not know if rigo wanted to do the street thing so I decided if that was the case I would take the time and set up my car for a street race. When Rigo decided he was going to street race his car then there's no need to go through all the trouble of changing gears, jets, tires etc. Rigos car was built for a purpose. To represnt FORD small block power on the streets. He did a great job doing it and us ford guys that know him or has seen the car are proud. With that said Mine and my other buddies car are strictly track cars. No alternators, 5gal cel, hi comp etc.

There are several other street mustangs coming in Jan and feb that will be pretty competative out there, a 900rwhp sn 95 with a/c ps/ full int. A 427 with an F2. 2011 should be excting out there as there are a lot more built mustangs coming that I know of. And you know how much everybody wants a piece of that mustang ass. Very Happy

Everyone here wants to see the race between the 240 and Rigo's mustang. There's been lots of hype and enough shit talking. It will be a good race. Nobody here can be 100% on what the outcome will be.

THIS RACE NEEDS TO HAPPEN. We got your number. We will give you a heads up

Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:19 pm

V6Chris wrote:
guy your full of shit, its ok if you cant see the truth.
2jz are no where near records on the track of the v8s. but then again since im such a dumbass lets see what kinda cubes you're matching with. the 2j will never stand a chance in the same class on the track as ford and chevy.
but in the import world. fastest imports are power by 2j's

you're comparing apples to oranges. the track is the track. on the street,, power less then half the solution.

chris you can talk all the shit you want, nobody really cares about who is fast roll racing on the street, like i said its like winning the special olympics your still retarded. but we are doing this just to prove a point to ur ignorant ricer loving ass. oh and by the way your still a HUGE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:26 pm

i dont even like roll racing buddy. you're talking to the wrong guy.
my car isnt ready, but if it were me itd be a standing dig with rigo. but like mentioned its not ready. maybe when its done jan/feb we can set something up for a 1/4 street dig run. til then its point less talking about it

i see and frank are like blood brothers. yall LOVE pictures

Last edited by V6Chris on December 28th 2010, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:26 pm

Rebel Regal wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
Rebel Regal wrote:

Is the race set? What's the hold up we have good weather let's get it done I need some extra money.

i c ur here for the same reason iam chrismass fucked up my wallet
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:36 pm

V6Chris wrote:
i dont even like roll racing buddy. you're talking to the wrong guy.
my car isnt ready, but if it were me itd be a standing dig with rigo. but like mentioned its not ready. maybe when its done jan/feb we can set something up for a 1/4 street dig run. til then its point less talking about it

i see and frank are like blood brothers. yall LOVE pictures

Yeah i particularly like this one:

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:37 pm

w/e turns you on. i can see you saved that one.

just for the record. i didnt put the street lord or the swords now that i look at that lol. you get it after i guess so many post
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:40 pm

This one of you is cute too:

Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:42 pm

Hey Chris, when you get your car ready let me know, I'll do a dig. you just make sure your not too close, lol.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:43 pm

lol keep em coming. put as your sig do w/e. like i said, i dont know you are care about you. if you get wiped off the earth tomorrow i'd never know. if you think w/e about me i reaaaaaally dont care, i dont cry about it like you.
at the end of the day, you're just another got i got the best of and angry online.
JOIN THE FUCKING CLUB TOOL
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:44 pm

[quote="632cobra"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
632cobra wrote:
Chris, I will personally make sure you'll be present with the $1000. I already told you we will give adturbo the 60-160 roll Sandor wanted.

My car is coming out the weekend on Jan 7. And you need to stop feeding false statements saying rigo's car is a track car when everyone who has seen it knows otherwise. Its as streetable as sandors, the supra and any other jit car you guys are runing out there. I dont want to here any excuses. And this race wont happen until you personally lock up your 1k.

Sandor, you stated your not a big baller but want to race the gtr for 2k and us for $500. Why?

Will will give you your race for $2k. Chris 1k and you and your crew can come up with the other 1k

We already agreed to give you your race. Now it is up to Rigo to decide when he's ready. We are shooting for 1st or 2nd week in Jan. As far as my car, I offered since we did not know if rigo wanted to do the street thing so I decided if that was the case I would take the time and set up my car for a street race. When Rigo decided he was going to street race his car then there's no need to go through all the trouble of changing gears, jets, tires etc. Rigos car was built for a purpose. To represnt FORD small block power on the streets. He did a great job doing it and us ford guys that know him or has seen the car are proud. With that said Mine and my other buddies car are strictly track cars. No alternators, 5gal cel, hi comp etc.

There are several other street mustangs coming in Jan and feb that will be pretty competative out there, a 900rwhp sn 95 with a/c ps/ full int. A 427 with an F2. 2011 should be excting out there as there are a lot more built mustangs coming that I know of. And you know how much everybody wants a piece of that mustang ass. Very Happy

Everyone here wants to see the race between the 240 and Rigo's mustang. There's been lots of hype and enough shit talking. It will be a good race. Nobody here can be 100% on what the outcome will be.

THIS RACE NEEDS TO HAPPEN. We got your number. We will give you a heads up

GET UR CAR READY I WANT TO RUN YOU FIRST THEN ILL RUN RIGO
Back to top Go down
SN 95

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:44 pm

LOL you need to stop eating s--t and work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next