SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)

Go down 
+51
gatoasao
04_Red_gt
Z_xp_MOTOR
LthlGT500
flyingdutchman
SN 95
Rebel Regal
Blown347Hatch
SlowTruck
DPMracing
03eatoncobra
Krusty DSM
RAW
Juan21
Talonted
BoostedRSX
2003styellowsrt
BlackPearl
632cobra
FordsRKing
95RioRedCobra
PTN Performance/ BANNED
asap1320
pdv25
97 black supra
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
XSPSI
26brx8
schadenfreude
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
Fasteddy
yellowvert
Stockness
03terminator
RAM1320
USMCWARVET
albondiga
Desarro
MRxSLAYx
TonyTurbo
V6Chris
kachup
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
osdper0911
R35 GTR
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:05 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
all out turbo 2v

street or strip or both? do you know of anyone looking for a powerplant i have a 5.4 4v (navigator) for sale. I need to call willy and see if he has anyone looking for someting like this.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:09 pm

you alll are sadly mistaken and confused. I have no idea why like i said eddy is or isnt going to run his car on the track. i said nothing about it.
you all got mad and cranky at the pure fact that i mentioned the fastest cars down that are running on the street dont have v8s
NONE OF YOU HAVE SAID ANYTHING TO PROVE OTHERWISE
till then you all are talking for no reason

THE FASTEST CARS THAT ARE ACTUALLY RUNNING ON THE STREET AND RACING DOWN HERE ARE NOT V8's.
till someone proves otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP.
i said something to fordking because he make a whole thread talking about this new street king that never showed up.
and its not my fault that the company i happen to getting my work done at HAPPEN to be the fastest cars on the street. GEE CALL ME A FUCKING MORON for trying to be fast and going with the fastest.
The yellow s2k, sandors 240, Eddy's supra. ALL are stupid fast and have proved a point in WHAT I HAVE INTEREST IN, which is street racing.
If i owned a honda, i'd be talking with TD autoworks and NOS51. if I wanted a track mustang then i'd be talking to you fucking assholes despite how close minded some are.
at the end of the day i like MANY cars, wether it be ford, chevy or honda, or toyota. BUT i give credit to where credit is due.
i used to HATE HATE supra's with a passsion, i still dont like them. But that doesnt stir away from the fact that the 2j is one fucking impressive motor. And i'll NEVER have a fwd car. doesnt mean what nos51 and ryan are doing and have done on the street isnt impressive. I thought they were full of excuses when they ran chris and zack. but look at their builds now.

xpsi has an impressive and fast car, just as fordking im sure yours probably is too. but at the end of the day, if i myself like street racing, a car like yours, is nothing along the lines of that im shooting for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:10 pm

both but primarily in the street. Don't know anyone at the moment that is interested. How much you looking for it?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:14 pm

632cobra wrote:
V6Chris, I dont even know where to start with you so I will make this short and simple. Since I know you are adturbo's nut hugger and you read were Mr.Supersupra said he will drive his car at the track and race a street car, can you please relay the mesage that we are willing to take that offer. Thats it. No more going back and forth. We also dont care who drives the car.

Your right, until us v8 guys dont go out there and street race with your 3.8 100k mile 40-50 lbs boost with nitrous cars we are parked. But if the interest is there and you guys want to know, the only motivating factor is $$$$.

has nothing to do with what im saying. most guys with fbodys and mustangs when they get to a point that you or I, or others are trying to reach of high power and low e/ts. generally theres so much money going in the car, risking crashing the car on the street is pointless it seems and dangerous, to where the car now is just a track car in street form. theres so much money, and power now in the car that even running on the street is almost senseless.
and having a car that does both is hard. I LOVE racing at the track but same with the street. while im not taking anything away from you guys, cause im sure you and these other guys have some hard running track cars, in the end im not trying to offend you guys or anything, but it has NOTHING to do with what I'am saying.
in the end the fastest 1/4 time recorded, is done with v8 power. doesnt matter if its ford, chevy, dodge, honda or nissan, w/e because its so custom at that point it doesnt even have a name
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:16 pm

V6Chris wrote:
you alll are sadly mistaken and confused. I have no idea why like i said eddy is or isnt going to run his car on the track. i said nothing about it.
you all got mad and cranky at the pure fact that i mentioned the fastest cars down that are running on the street dont have v8s
NONE OF YOU HAVE SAID ANYTHING TO PROVE OTHERWISE
till then you all are talking for no reason

THE FASTEST CARS THAT ARE ACTUALLY RUNNING ON THE STREET AND RACING DOWN HERE ARE NOT V8's.
till someone proves otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP.
i said something to fordking because he make a whole thread talking about this new street king that never showed up.
and its not my fault that the company i happen to getting my work done at HAPPEN to be the fastest cars on the street. GEE CALL ME A FUCKING MORON for trying to be fast and going with the fastest.
The yellow s2k, sandors 240, Eddy's supra. ALL are stupid fast and have proved a point in WHAT I HAVE INTEREST IN, which is street racing.
If i owned a honda, i'd be talking with TD autoworks and NOS51. if I wanted a track mustang then i'd be talking to you fucking assholes despite how close minded some are.
at the end of the day i like MANY cars, wether it be ford, chevy or honda, or toyota. BUT i give credit to where credit is due.
i used to HATE HATE supra's with a passsion, i still dont like them. But that doesnt stir away from the fact that the 2j is one fucking impressive motor. And i'll NEVER have a fwd car. doesnt mean what nos51 and ryan are doing and have done on the street isnt impressive. I thought they were full of excuses when they ran chris and zack. but look at their builds now.

xpsi has an impressive and fast car, just as fordking im sure yours probably is too. but at the end of the day, if i myself like street racing, a car like yours, is nothing along the lines of that im shooting for.

I agree with you about Supra's.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:18 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
both but primarily in the street. Don't know anyone at the moment that is interested. How much you looking for it?

trying to get $1500 has 66,000 miles. great foundation for a good build. the 4v navigator heads are way better than the 03' cobra heads, forged crank etc... my buddy has a 5.4 2v (pi heads) that makes 600whp complete stock heads, stock cams 10lbs of boost on a small turbo, thats with a 2v. pretty impressive, everything was done by dpm (del pino motorsports) those guys are the best down here with modular motors hands down!
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:20 pm

The next 2-3 months will be VERY INTERESTING for our scene.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:21 pm

R35 GTR wrote:

If i remember correctly youre boy fasteddy was trying to call me out at the track in a street racing forum, just saying...... If their cars are so fast why wont this guy run me from a 45 while driving his own car, ohh and trust me in a few months when tim and chucks are done ill put money that they'll put it on sandor let alone the rest of the cars from ad. When the time comes remeber how confident you are and be ready to put up some bread.
number one Zack, I only KNOW of eddy, i dont know him. I have nothing against him, nor do i know him well enough to answer those questions for you bro.
Street racing is about risk. everyone is so damn scared now a days to put money against a race that its not the same. I have nothing against you nor have i said anything bad about you.
I've put money on AD and lost, no one is unbeatable. but fact is Zack, on the street they have some of the fastest cars out there. SO at the end of the day i will put my money, even come the day this car you speak about comes out.
if the bet is with you, and i lose, im not gonna wana fight you, or talk shit to you w/e. racing is racing, lose some you win some. shit if my car should be done by then, i'll even run the car. just because someone in ad might not like you, or you not like them doesnt mean, ima shit talk about you or do the same
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:24 pm

By the way, all bullshit aside, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you guys.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:26 pm

R35 GTR wrote:

Yes, judging by everyones tone it certainly will be.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:27 pm

schadenfreude wrote:

same to you.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:27 pm

schadenfreude wrote:

+1
Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:35 pm

Merry Christmas guys and above all be safe. Chris everyone shit talks and sometimes we do it to get a rise, but always remember there are 2 sides to every story. There will be time when we all will meet and hopefully we can all get along. Cool
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:38 pm

R35 GTR wrote:

X2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:42 pm

XSPSI wrote:
Merry Christmas guys and above all be safe. Chris everyone shit talks and sometimes we do it to get a rise, but always remember there are 2 sides to every story. There will be time when we all will meet and hopefully we can all get along. Cool

well said
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:42 pm

all i have to say is that it sucks that theres people here pretending to be other people and giving them a bad name at the same time .......wen in realty theryre real cool people and dont even know wats going on

good bye
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:45 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
all i have to say is that it sucks that theres people here pretending to be other people and giving them a bad name at the same time .......wen in realty theryre real cool people and dont even know wats going on

good bye

I don't understand this comment.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:51 pm

XSPSI wrote:

But we do get along. This is the hype b4 the ass whooping, V8 style popcorn
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:52 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:

good bye

I dont understand it either?/
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:54 pm

632cobra wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

Now now, be nice remember that there are 2jzxyzabc's out there making 1500whp on ten lbs of boost, and the nitrous is only for launching Jerkit2
ohh on stock bottom ends too!
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:55 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:

good bye

I don't understand this comment.

thats maybe cuz it wasnt meant for you .....btw merry christmas every1 also
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:56 pm

V6Chris wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

If i remember correctly youre boy fasteddy was trying to call me out at the track in a street racing forum, just saying...... If their cars are so fast why wont this guy run me from a 45 while driving his own car, ohh and trust me in a few months when tim and chucks are done ill put money that they'll put it on sandor let alone the rest of the cars from ad. When the time comes remeber how confident you are and be ready to put up some bread.
number one Zack, I only KNOW of eddy, i dont know him. I have nothing against him, nor do i know him well enough to answer those questions for you bro.
Street racing is about risk. everyone is so damn scared now a days to put money against a race that its not the same. I have nothing against you nor have i said anything bad about you.
I've put money on AD and lost, no one is unbeatable. but fact is Zack, on the street they have some of the fastest cars out there. SO at the end of the day i will put my money, even come the day this car you speak about comes out.
if the bet is with you, and i lose, im not gonna wana fight you, or talk shit to you w/e. racing is racing, lose some you win some. shit if my car should be done by then, i'll even run the car. just because someone in ad might not like you, or you not like them doesnt mean, ima shit talk about you or do the same

Youre right about that, they do have some fast cars. I know youre confident about ad and thats why i said remember that when these two cars come down. As far as that supra im very confident that I would park that from a 45, as a matter of fact i was so confident that i was willing to put 2g's on it but as you read the all mighty supra is shitting in his pants and dont want to run from that roll. Like you said its just another ricer excuse, i guess.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:57 pm

When is the re-run going down between RAM and the Supra so we can actually see a fair race.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 5:03 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
632cobra wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

Now now, be nice remember that there are 2jzxyzabc's out there making 1500whp on ten lbs of boost, and the nitrous is only for launching Jerkit2
ohh on stock bottom ends too!

lol thats a good way to put it. My 2j motor is stock. I ordered it through alberth months ago, and the head has not been removed since nor will it. its taking me long enuogh to finish it as it is, let alone put money on the bottom end.
the car will have, a gt42 at about 30-33psi c4, and nitrous to spool the converter, and it'll shut at abuot 20-25psi. this is the plan. also for it to make 700-750whp on boost only. i really dont like using nitrous to often. you know these motor are strong stock
when my car is done i'll gladly run anyone on the street. I know i wont win every race, i dont plan on it. but the car should ride the fuck out at any type of race on the street wether a dig.
and for you guys, if your not diggin on the street dont bother me. If i lose to you guys, i'll shake your hand and give respect to where respect is due.
Back to top Go down
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAM1320

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 5:08 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
When is the re-run going down between RAM and the Supra so we can actually see a fair race.
I am hoping to do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next