SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)

Go down 
+51
gatoasao
04_Red_gt
Z_xp_MOTOR
LthlGT500
flyingdutchman
SN 95
Rebel Regal
Blown347Hatch
SlowTruck
DPMracing
03eatoncobra
Krusty DSM
RAW
Juan21
Talonted
BoostedRSX
2003styellowsrt
BlackPearl
632cobra
FordsRKing
95RioRedCobra
PTN Performance/ BANNED
asap1320
pdv25
97 black supra
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
XSPSI
26brx8
schadenfreude
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
Fasteddy
yellowvert
Stockness
03terminator
RAM1320
USMCWARVET
albondiga
Desarro
MRxSLAYx
TonyTurbo
V6Chris
kachup
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
osdper0911
R35 GTR
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 2:00 pm

I understand that, but he is talking about running on the street. So the arguements are pretty much pointless because your both talking about 2 completely different things.

I know you guys have cars that run HARD at the track, but the whole thing started saying that V8s make more power so they are faster, but V6 Chris was talking about on the street, where we all know that the more powerful car isnt always the one that is going to win.

We all pretty much know the same thing, yes V8s have much more potential when you are going balls to the wall, but when you have a limiting factor like traction on the street, its a matter of who can put down the most power for the longest period of time, and weight and many other things. As he said, right now the 2JZ powered cars have been able to find the right combo to make as much power as they need, where they need it, while still being able to hook and finish infront.

If XSPSI can hook on the street, that is gonna be a GREAT race! Hopefully it goes down!
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
Professional Street Racer
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 2:11 pm

I understand your point, but the truth can be said about the track. These cars have the same advantage at the track were the 60' and reaction time can make or brake a race. In the end is all about who has the fastest car but it also boils down to who is going to run whos race. On the street there are too many variables, on the track it is you the light and the guy next to you to see who can get to the end first, but in a more equal playing field. There are alot of fast cars out there, and props for how fast they are going and making it work on the street, but this argument will never end between the imports and domestics, there will always be arguments on both sides. I just don't like to deal with the shit talking, I know what I have and what my limitations are, and I haven't reached them yet.

Last edited by XSPSI on December 25th 2010, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 2:12 pm

you deserve some rep points
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 2:15 pm

XSPSI, I see you run the AMS1000. I have the same boost controller. Good v. Bad points and/or experiences about it? And do you run the CO2 with it and what size tank and details, etc.?
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another chassis done by Eli. "FordsRking" car will be out first week of January. Hope to see some of you guys at countyline.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 2:50 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Basically what he is saying, is that your track car that can run the street class at the track will get parked by a street car on the street... If you feel otherwise, then bring your track car, or street car as you call it, to the street and prove him false... Nobody is arguing the fact that a street car will get beat on the track by a track car that can run in the street class... Everyone is talking about street cars racing on the street, you are the only one trying to race street cars at the track.

I am trying to set up a race between two street cars at the track, where there is no jumping the start, letting off early, or any of that nonsense!

plus one to cody

you still dont understand, street racing is street racing. if you cant hang or street race then quit talking about it. your an idiot, you keep calling me a moron and your talking about something different. your the fuckin moron on this street racing forum, in the street racing section talkin about street cars that dont see the streer much rather streer race.
and NOOO offense to XPSI but fordking you talked about this guy coming to the street to wreck all and we havent seen shit. yes its a VERY fast car on the track well built and congrats, but what the fuck was the point of that thread?? just to talk? look cool?

you got a fwd cars giving 1liter bikes 40 rolls on a fucking 235 tire!!!! AND WINNING!! but your 10.5 tire aint even considering a street run
THATS THE DIFFERENCE
racing on the street has its own class of racing which you've proven your not ready for.

at the end of the day everyone knows someone that knows someone that knows someone faster at the track. lmk when you wana line it up with my boy lynch lol

til then have fun with your so called streetable cars that live at the track, and cant even roll race because you have ricer excuses.

before you post about how stupid i am or w.e, know i dont care, and til you bring a car out then can even beat fast eddy on the street, quit talking shit, because right now, thats one of the fastest cars on the street PERIOD! with a STOCK BOTTOM END 6cylinder motor!!!!! over 100,000 miles
show me a ford doing that, and im a fucking FORD GUY
3liter making mid 900whp. thats about 350hp per liter. do any of your track housed street cars do that on a BUILT MOTOR?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 2:51 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
I understand that, but he is talking about running on the street. So the arguements are pretty much pointless because your both talking about 2 completely different things.

I know you guys have cars that run HARD at the track, but the whole thing started saying that V8s make more power so they are faster, but V6 Chris was talking about on the street, where we all know that the more powerful car isnt always the one that is going to win.

We all pretty much know the same thing, yes V8s have much more potential when you are going balls to the wall, but when you have a limiting factor like traction on the street, its a matter of who can put down the most power for the longest period of time, and weight and many other things. As he said, right now the 2JZ powered cars have been able to find the right combo to make as much power as they need, where they need it, while still being able to hook and finish infront.

If XSPSI can hook on the street, that is gonna be a GREAT race! Hopefully it goes down!

PLUS ONE
fuck are you the only guy who can read?
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 2:52 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
XSPSI, I see you run the AMS1000. I have the same boost controller. Good v. Bad points and/or experiences about it? And do you run the CO2 with it and what size tank and details, etc.?

The ams 1000 is by far the best controller as you have many options in controlling boost, whether it be tie based, rpm, or even gear which is the way i would set it up for manual transmission street cars, but that requires some custom pieces to make work which i will not explain on this thread. we chose to run it with a co2 bottle to get more precise conrol, but it is not necessarily needed, although working off of manifold pressure does have its limitations. I have co2 bottles with regulators for sale if you need one.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 2:58 pm

XSPSI wrote:
I understand your point, but the truth can be said about the track. These cars have the same advantage at the track were the 60' and reaction time can make or brake a race. In the end is all about who has the fastest car but it also boils down to who is going to run whos race. On the street there are too many variables, on the track it is you the light and the guy next to you to see who can get to the end first, but in a more equal playing field. There are alot of fast cars out there, and props for how fast they are going and making it work on the street, but this argument will never end between the imports and domestics, there will always be arguments on both sides. I just don't like to deal with the shit talking, I know what I have and what my limitations are, and I haven't reached them yet.

i understand your point, but its nothing like what I'am talking about. 2 similar weight and powered cars is going to come down to getting tree'd, hence pro tree.

Your buddy again starting stirring a pot about something that had nothing to do with what Iam saying, and the fact, that on the street, 2js and hondas, evos and GTRs are running the street.
theres not a ford or chevy in site. cause the top dogs in 2010 1-10 doesnt have a v8 in it at least for whats down here and whats actually racing out on the street.
i understand your car is a streetable car with full interior. but if you only race it at the track, the only purpose for what makes it streetable is so that you can run in a street class.
at the NSCRA most the true street class cars, race on a the street and drive often on it.

has nothing to do with being import, because there isnt a 7second import that drove 1000+miles to a track event, run 7s and drive home like domestics have done.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:00 pm

V6Chris wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Basically what he is saying, is that your track car that can run the street class at the track will get parked by a street car on the street... If you feel otherwise, then bring your track car, or street car as you call it, to the street and prove him false... Nobody is arguing the fact that a street car will get beat on the track by a track car that can run in the street class... Everyone is talking about street cars racing on the street, you are the only one trying to race street cars at the track.

I am trying to set up a race between two street cars at the track, where there is no jumping the start, letting off early, or any of that nonsense!

plus one to cody

you still dont understand, street racing is street racing. if you cant hang or street race then quit talking about it. your an idiot, you keep calling me a moron and your talking about something different. your the fuckin moron on this street racing forum, in the street racing section talkin about street cars that dont see the streer much rather streer race.
and NOOO offense to XPSI but fordking you talked about this guy coming to the street to wreck all and we havent seen shit. yes its a VERY fast car on the track well built and congrats, but what the fuck was the point of that thread?? just to talk? look cool?

you got a fwd cars giving 1liter bikes 40 rolls on a fucking 235 tire!!!! AND WINNING!! but your 10.5 tire aint even considering a street run
THATS THE DIFFERENCE
racing on the street has its own class of racing which you've proven your not ready for.

at the end of the day everyone knows someone that knows someone that knows someone faster at the track. lmk when you wana line it up with my boy lynch lol

til then have fun with your so called streetable cars that live at the track, and cant even roll race because you have ricer excuses.

before you post about how stupid i am or w.e, know i dont care, and til you bring a car out then can even beat fast eddy on the street, quit talking shit, because right now, thats one of the fastest cars on the street PERIOD! with a STOCK BOTTOM END 6cylinder motor!!!!! over 100,000 miles
show me a ford doing that, and im a fucking FORD GUY
3liter making mid 900whp. thats about 350hp per liter. do any of your track housed street cars do that on a BUILT MOTOR?

again your still a moron and you interpret what you want to, the only reason i mentioned something about racing on the track was because eddy mentioned to the other guy about racing at the track for $3,000, i dont see ur dumbass telling him anything about wanting to race at the track??? The car does see quite a bit of street use, but we are still working out some bugs, but if i were rigo, i would not jeopardize my car for a street race when there is a track right here in miami to race at. if he wants to go out there to prove a point then so be it, but that is not what i recommend. When it all comes down to it, the import guys go to the track all the time, i see them posting the videos here, so i guess it just comes down to the facts...which is they are scared to line it up at the track with a v8 street car.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:02 pm

V6Chris wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

i understand your point, but its nothing like what I'am talking about. 2 similar weight and powered cars is going to come down to getting tree'd, hence pro tree.

Your buddy again starting stirring a pot about something that had nothing to do with what Iam saying, and the fact, that on the street, 2js and hondas, evos and GTRs are running the street.
theres not a ford or chevy in site. cause the top dogs in 2010 1-10 doesnt have a v8 in it at least for whats down here and whats actually racing out on the street.
i understand your car is a streetable car with full interior. but if you only race it at the track, the only purpose for what makes it streetable is so that you can run in a street class.
at the NSCRA most the true street class cars, race on a the street and drive often on it.

has nothing to do with being import, because there isnt a 7second import that drove 1000+miles to a track event, run 7s and drive home like domestics have done.

but we can drive a thousand miles, race, and go back home! which is more than some of these imports that are called street cars can do!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:06 pm

FordsRKing wrote:

again your still a moron and you interpret what you want to, the only reason i mentioned something about racing on the track was because eddy mentioned to the other guy about racing at the track for $3,000, i dont see ur dumbass telling him anything about wanting to race at the track??? The car does see quite a bit of street use, but we are still working out some bugs, but if i were rigo, i would not jeopardize my car for a street race when there is a track right here in miami to race at. if he wants to go out there to prove a point then so be it, but that is not what i recommend. When it all comes down to it, the import guys go to the track all the time, i see them posting the videos here, so i guess it just comes down to the facts...which is they are scared to line it up at the track with a v8 street car.

because hes got a real street car not a track car. i cant tell you why he wont race you at the track, maybe cause you like men, your dumb, the fuck if i know.
POINT IS that supra is one of the fastest cars on the street down here. you have your advantage of only being able to hook on something safe, the supra is capable of running a race on the street unlike you.
my point, til you have something that you can race on the street, shut the fuck up, it has nothing to do with what i said, you started this with me and i said nothing abuot your lil track offer or care. you have streetable cars that cant actually race on the street. they just look cute. and fact is that supra is more impressive all around then your car or w/e car you seem to be talking about.
you just are to fucking arrogant and ignorant to step outside your one minded box
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:10 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

but we can drive a thousand miles, race, and go back home! which is more than some of these imports that are called street cars can do!

your retarded? what proof do you have of that? because some of the 2jz on stock motors, and these hondas drive over an hour to race FAST cars or 1liter bikes, race, dont break, and drive back home with out a problem. and do it every week. so please prove what import that im talking about cant do that.
again you're just proving your middle name is Frank, and that you're ignorant
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:14 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:

The ams 1000 is by far the best controller as you have many options in controlling boost, whether it be tie based, rpm, or even gear which is the way i would set it up for manual transmission street cars, but that requires some custom pieces to make work which i will not explain on this thread. we chose to run it with a co2 bottle to get more precise conrol, but it is not necessarily needed, although working off of manifold pressure does have its limitations. I have co2 bottles with regulators for sale if you need one.

Can you let me know prices and details about the tank set ups that you have? The car is at Mak Performance right now.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:27 pm

V6Chris wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:

because hes got a real street car not a track car. i cant tell you why he wont race you at the track, maybe cause you like men, your dumb, the fuck if i know.
POINT IS that supra is one of the fastest cars on the street down here. you have your advantage of only being able to hook on something safe, the supra is capable of running a race on the street unlike you.
my point, til you have something that you can race on the street, shut the fuck up, it has nothing to do with what i said, you started this with me and i said nothing abuot your lil track offer or care. you have streetable cars that cant actually race on the street. they just look cute. and fact is that supra is more impressive all around then your car or w/e car you seem to be talking about.
you just are to fucking arrogant and ignorant to step outside your one minded box

You are going away from the facts again, you are bitching because i wanted to line up two street cars at the track because the guy with the supra wanted to race at the track, and your fuck ass jumped all over me for that, yet you didnt say anything to him. You are dumbfuck for real, the mustang is a street car. The fact that you think that the supra is the fastest street car down here means nothing at the end of the day the TRACK is the one that doesnt lie! so being the fastest (supposedly) street car is meaningless the numbers dont lie, its like winning the special olympics, your still retarded. AND THE ONLY ONE THAT NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP IS YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ANYTHING WORTH CALLING A CAR SO YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BE TALKING LITTLE BOY> i have nothing more to say to you so i will be ignoring your every post as i feel dumber reading anything your dumb ass writes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:28 pm

V6Chris, I dont even know where to start with you so I will make this short and simple. Since I know you are adturbo's nut hugger and you read were Mr.Supersupra said he will drive his car at the track and race a street car, can you please relay the mesage that we are willing to take that offer. Thats it. No more going back and forth. We also dont care who drives the car.

Your right, until us v8 guys dont go out there and street race with your 3.8 100k mile 40-50 lbs boost with nitrous cars we are parked. But if the interest is there and you guys want to know, the only motivating factor is $$$$.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:34 pm

V6Chris wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
Yeah but its not because they make more power than the v8's its that the majority of the domestic cars whether it be a viper, a mustang, a vette...whatever either overpowers the tire, or just plain cant get it down to the ground. Props to all the ricers that run hard on the street, but if you really want to verify my point...take whatever two cars that race on the street to a track and i will guarantee you will have different results.

they call it building a car for the street. when you can do it let us know
till then yall are just as good as supra rolls on the street correct?

Once again your primitive brain falls short of understanding my post. I am simply stating that most people spend alot of time building for power and lack in transferring that power to the ground. In the racing world that is my specialty, it is what i do...chassis and suspension. What i am saying is that any two cars that race o the street whether it be two supras, or a supra and a mustang whatever there will be different outcomes with both cars at a track. You make it seem that because these imports are beating v8's on the street that they are making more power, that is not the case, but whatever like talking to a brick. I dont street race, if my buddy decides HE wants to then thats up to him, but if he does i guarantee that the outcome WILL be disappointing for all. That being said we are to old for this street racing shit, BUT he has a STREET CAR, that is willing to drive what ever distance, on pump gas and then line it up at the track if anyone is interested.

all you fuckin guys are the same, you build some bullshit ass so called street car that never goes outside the track. but its labeled a street car. just gut the fucking car then. I AM TALKING ABOUT A STREET CAR RACING ON THE STREET. not your bullshit make believe streetable cars. cause guess what, mustangs and fbodys are the easiest cars to make hook but there aint a fast one out on the street right doing what i said.

what you have, know or built is just another track car in the 8s in a fox body that anyone and their mother could build. you've done nothing out of this world or different. and on the street you'd need 60+ rolls like the ricer post you put up. only difference is at least these guys are running on the street. wheres the STREET KING you talked about coming out?? a dream more like it.

i understand your talk about the track and how cute it is. remember your on a street racing forum, in the street section moron. my point is that on the street around here the fastest guys dont have v8s
you cant prove that otherwise. and the fact that the guy you all are attempting to make fun of has a car done by the company with the fastest cars on the street down here, til you prove otherwise your dont reply with how v8s are top dog at the track. Im well aware about that, and thats not what im talking about.

If i remember correctly youre boy fasteddy was trying to call me out at the track in a street racing forum, just saying...... If their cars are so fast why wont this guy run me from a 45 while driving his own car, ohh and trust me in a few months when tim and chucks are done ill put money that they'll put it on sandor let alone the rest of the cars from ad. When the time comes remeber how confident you are and be ready to put up some bread.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:36 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:

Can you let me know prices and details about the tank set ups that you have? The car is at Mak Performance right now.
this is the bottle with regulator and shutoff valve that would go to the solenoid that comes with the ams.
$225

Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:37 pm

EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY SO YOU BETTER EAT GOOD BECAUSE YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET YANKED!
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:43 pm

this little phuckin douchebag is always on my dick, needs to shut the fuck up with his little AD cheerleading ass shit. always twisting shit to his favor because he cant make a valid point or argument. i am not the only one here talking about racing at the track. Rigo dont fall into this bullshit give these little fuckers what they want, dont risk your well being and that beautiful car, the proof is in the pudding, and the pudding is the track...not the street.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:46 pm

does fasteddy have several supras, one with a chute. This is a track car is it not? Im sure these guys wouldnt mind running that green terd down the track for some money. BTW after this guy pussied out of out our bet hes the one that started to bring all this track nonsene on here so maybe some people should read a little better. Hes the one who is terrified to drive his own car and get yanked by a 4,000lb car making 200 less WHP. And all the races form AD are always jumping people, the proof is in the videos. I got jumped when i ran the supra (even though it wouldnt matter from a 60) he jumped RAM and Sandor jumped the Viper, they dont use horns just a nod of the head to let you know their going lol.

Last edited by R35 GTR on December 25th 2010, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:48 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:

this is the bottle with regulator and shutoff valve that would go to the solenoid that comes with the ams.
$225

Wow, that is not a bad price considering what your offering. After the new year I will ask Willy from Mak about prices and if he cannot beat it, then I will definately hit you up.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:55 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:

$225

Wow, that is not a bad price considering what your offering. After the new year I will ask Willy from Mak about prices and if he cannot beat it, then I will definately hit you up.

What are you building if you dont mind me asking.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 3:56 pm

all out turbo 2v
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 4:01 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
does fasteddy have several supras, one with a chute. This is a track car is it not? Im sure these guys wouldnt mind running that green terd down the track for some money. BTW after this guy pussied out of out our bet hes the one that started to bring all this track nonsene on here so maybe some people should read a little better. Hes the one who is terrified to drive his own car and get yanked by a 4,000lb car making 200 less WHP. And all the races form AD are always jumping people, the proof is in the videos. I got jumped when i ran the supra (even though it wouldnt matter from a 60) he jumped RAM and Sandor jumped the Viper, they dont use horns just a nod of the head to let you know their going lol.

I saw that too but didnt want to say nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next