SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)

Go down 
+51
gatoasao
04_Red_gt
Z_xp_MOTOR
LthlGT500
flyingdutchman
SN 95
Rebel Regal
Blown347Hatch
SlowTruck
DPMracing
03eatoncobra
Krusty DSM
RAW
Juan21
Talonted
BoostedRSX
2003styellowsrt
BlackPearl
632cobra
FordsRKing
95RioRedCobra
PTN Performance/ BANNED
asap1320
pdv25
97 black supra
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
XSPSI
26brx8
schadenfreude
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
Fasteddy
yellowvert
Stockness
03terminator
RAM1320
USMCWARVET
albondiga
Desarro
MRxSLAYx
TonyTurbo
V6Chris
kachup
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
osdper0911
R35 GTR
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 10:57 pm

Hey Phantom how about some rep points?
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 11:06 pm

this video is the preview of this thread lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 11:11 pm

632cobra wrote:
You are such a comepinga!!!

You are boosting twice the amount and using nitrous and weigh 600lbs less you fucking re-tard. The cage is obviously for saftey, which is something you no nothing about until your ass gets wraped around a fucking pole at 150 miles per hour while mommy and daddy try to identify your ass at the morgue.

We are going to race, but it will be when we call sandor and make it happen, not when you say. You fucking pussies wont race at a track which i understand cause my toro lawnmover has more torque than those 2jwhatever tha fuck you want to call them. So you need to be at 60 80mph boosting 35-40psi and spray it with 300 shot. ANYTHING will run boosting 40psi and a 300 shot asswipe

We will contact sandor and set this up when we want, till then, keep talking.

Take my advice, just give your portion of the money to sandor and dont get near any of us. Too late to try to play Mr. sportsmanship. We dont give a fuck.

How dare you talk to a street lord that way! lmao
guy at the end of the day we're racing a chevy caviler with a c6 z06. thats the difference in power. like i said at the end of the day its run what your brung. i dont need your sportsmanship or respect. i dont care if all 3 of you get wiped off the earth tomorrow. im still gonna live, and put a 2j in my car, and never notice a difference in life.

does it really matter if sandor made 800whp 1 psi or 30psi lol its still the same power, what is your point?!!? lmao
you really wana go into the who has wat argument?
at the end of the day you had to bring a ford V8 motor with 1200+whp to beat a inline 6 import that sucks of course with 800whp. the motor has, pistons, rods and cams, and a tiny 67mm that defects more then your brain. NOTHING more lol rigos motor is built to the dick.
like i said, that mustang BETTER put a football field on sandor. i wanna see it like as if sandor hit a wall racing you guys

you guys are a funny crowd. hurry up and prep up your street car to be ready for the street already.

Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 11:14 pm

this is way to much hype for a street race. i'd like to see the criminal ass mofo thats planning on seeing a bunch of race junkies bring prollly like $5k in cash to one race and just stick up everyone and get out with the smile lmao

632, dont get so mad, its the internet and shit talking. nothing more. i should mean nothing to you.

and a 300shot? bro sandors car see's like 60psi and a 300shot in 1st gear alone! by 3rd gear this guys boosting 80psi on a gt67r with a 500shot direct port. but it only made 800whp because its a import motor.
they had to pull the air gauge off the air compressor in the shop to get a true boost read. and frank hooked it up with a catch back exhaust for him
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 11:22 pm

Chris, what the hell did you do to Frank? I have not heard anything from him in a while. I'm surprised he hasn't jumped into this discussion.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 11:41 pm

LOL @ Chris "The Street Lord", 5 swords strong lol
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 11:53 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
swords ?? wtf, wrong with u nukka.. next time i see you bish i don't want eye to eye contact
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 12:03 am

Chris yeah this is the internet and alot of shit talking goes on, reminds me of grudge racing, LOL. But you talk all that shit about my car and how it is a track car and all the power it makes but at the end of the daylike you said, THIS IS STREET RACING. Talk all the shit you want, but remember that car is more than 500 pounds lighter than mine is boosting more because the motor isn't as iffecient as mine and is using a second power adder NOS. The point is who gives a shit, you guys want a street race you got one, remember you guys have beaten 1200 rwhp vipers and a bunch of 1000+ whp V8's and brag about it. We'll see what happens in the end, I just hope that nothing happens to me or Sandor and our cars. I don't go on here and talk about I don't give a shit if anyone of dies like you do, I have to beutiful kids and a wife that I want to come home to. I'm only giving you guys your race because that is what you guys want, I'm too old for this crap but hey that is what you guys want. I will probably be the oldest guy out there. I have known about Albert and Sandor, and AD Turbo for awhile, Albert was always asking my want to be son Danny when was I going to finish my car for us to lock it up, but he made a bigger move than me. If youm have a problem with one of my crew, that is your problem, you get what you look for. I have no problem with anybody here and there are a few people that know me and have heard of, so you can ask around. OH and by the way my car is a street car for my personal use because that is what I enjoy, thjat is why you guys don't see me out there street racing.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 12:05 am

Chris, your posts now have changed to the david vs goliath. Why didnt you down play sandors car when he raced the twin turbo viper. Which made more power than rigos mustang.Oh, let me guess, the viper does'nt have a cage scratch

Thats the reason we race for money,cause at the end of the day, there's always an excuse.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 12:49 am

,( 2speed mustang )

Just for your info Chris, so you don't think I'm hiding anything from you or anybody here, my car has a Turbo400, 3-speed.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 1:44 am

How about you guys do a standing mile lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 2:55 am

schadenfreude wrote:
Chris, what the hell did you do to Frank? I have not heard anything from him in a while. I'm surprised he hasn't jumped into this discussion.

i dunno what happened to him lol
he did get a exposed on a fraud sale for his cobra and kinda just vanished. but i mean i didnt even push that one that hard, like 10people joined in on that gang bang

im interested in how that gt500 turns out....i always have high hopes despite what i tell him....but hes pretty good at letting people down
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 3:05 am

XSPSI wrote:
Chris yeah this is the internet and alot of shit talking goes on, reminds me of grudge racing, LOL. But you talk all that shit about my car and how it is a track car and all the power it makes but at the end of the daylike you said, THIS IS STREET RACING. Talk all the shit you want, but remember that car is more than 500 pounds lighter than mine is boosting more because the motor isn't as iffecient as mine and is using a second power adder NOS. The point is who gives a shit, you guys want a street race you got one, remember you guys have beaten 1200 rwhp vipers and a bunch of 1000+ whp V8's and brag about it. We'll see what happens in the end, I just hope that nothing happens to me or Sandor and our cars. I don't go on here and talk about I don't give a shit if anyone of dies like you do, I have to beutiful kids and a wife that I want to come home to. I'm only giving you guys your race because that is what you guys want, I'm too old for this crap but hey that is what you guys want. I will probably be the oldest guy out there. I have known about Albert and Sandor, and AD Turbo for awhile, Albert was always asking my want to be son Danny when was I going to finish my car for us to lock it up, but he made a bigger move than me. If youm have a problem with one of my crew, that is your problem, you get what you look for. I have no problem with anybody here and there are a few people that know me and have heard of, so you can ask around. OH and by the way my car is a street car for my personal use because that is what I enjoy, thjat is why you guys don't see me out there street racing.

i pm,d you and you know my outlook on you running that car.
i said what i said about your car because FORDSRKING has hyped your car to be the part. at the end of the day honestly you have a fast car and it was wellll dont and nicely put together, but i still feel thats a track car in my book. yeah its streetable. but not a street car.

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

LMAO

632cobra wrote:
Chris, your posts now have changed to the david vs goliath. Why didnt you down play sandors car when he raced the twin turbo viper. Which made more power than rigos mustang.Oh, let me guess, the viper does'nt have a cage scratch

Thats the reason we race for money,cause at the end of the day, there's always an excuse.

lol ive exchanged my feelings on nelsons work TRUST ME. id rather just let that die though. Nelsons not a bad guy, just like im sure you guys arent to bad either. shit, if sandor wins i'll buy yall a drink anyway

btw nelsons viper doesnt have a cage lol!
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 4:12 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

If i remember correctly youre boy fasteddy was trying to call me out at the track in a street racing forum, just saying...... If their cars are so fast why wont this guy run me from a 45 while driving his own car, ohh and trust me in a few months when tim and chucks are done ill put money that they'll put it on sandor let alone the rest of the cars from ad. When the time comes remeber how confident you are and be ready to put up some bread.
number one Zack, I only KNOW of eddy, i dont know him. I have nothing against him, nor do i know him well enough to answer those questions for you bro.
Street racing is about risk. everyone is so damn scared now a days to put money against a race that its not the same. I have nothing against you nor have i said anything bad about you.
I've put money on AD and lost, no one is unbeatable. but fact is Zack, on the street they have some of the fastest cars out there. SO at the end of the day i will put my money, even come the day this car you speak about comes out.
if the bet is with you, and i lose, im not gonna wana fight you, or talk shit to you w/e. racing is racing, lose some you win some. shit if my car should be done by then, i'll even run the car. just because someone in ad might not like you, or you not like them doesnt mean, ima shit talk about you or do the same

Youre right about that, they do have some fast cars. I know youre confident about ad and thats why i said remember that when these two cars come down. As far as that supra im very confident that I would park that from a 45, as a matter of fact i was so confident that i was willing to put 2g's on it but as you read the all mighty supra is shitting in his pants and dont want to run from that roll. Like you said its just another ricer excuse, i guess.

Remember how confident you were when you ran the green civic from a 50 and a 40. On the 40 roll the civic came around you,If we can get a 800whp fwd civic to hook from a 40 i'm almost sure they can do the same with the Supra

ROFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] One minute in watch the video from the 50 he never came around me. We never ran a 40 because i would have walked that thing by trains and trains. The last race was a 60 and he jumped but i chased w/e he passed me at 150. But youre right that 800HP civic was definantly hooking LMAO. Do you really smoke that much weed and forgot what happened and then create a story and beleive it. Hook it up with what you have because that shit is fuego. The proof is in the video and that supra wouldnt beat me from a 45 with eddy driving. Ive said it beofore the supra is faster but ill own that thing from a 45 with eddy driving, he knows it thats why he pussed out of our bet.

You did not want to do a 60roll that night. Listen how many times the car shifted both runs were from 2nd gear. One from a 50 and the other from a 40 when the tires warmed up and hooked. My point is with all the technology we have nowadays with boost by gear and boost by mph don't be so confident

03eatoncobra wrote:
that civic had no race for the GTR from a 40, and i bet the civic is not making 800whp on 2nd gear... maybe in 4th gear.
this thread is getting boring... Evil or Very Mad

The civic does not see 800 is second gear which is why it hooked

Ohh thats my bad i forgot you were driving my car and knew the roll we did. Wouldnt you say the 50 was the 40 if you got yanked that bad. Sorry to tell you but the rolls were as listed in the video. Keep dreaming that civic came around even if it was the 40 like you stated and i didnt realize banging off rev limiter time and time again was hooking but i might be a little confused who know's.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:20 am

R35 GTR wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

If i remember correctly youre boy fasteddy was trying to call me out at the track in a street racing forum, just saying...... If their cars are so fast why wont this guy run me from a 45 while driving his own car, ohh and trust me in a few months when tim and chucks are done ill put money that they'll put it on sandor let alone the rest of the cars from ad. When the time comes remeber how confident you are and be ready to put up some bread.
number one Zack, I only KNOW of eddy, i dont know him. I have nothing against him, nor do i know him well enough to answer those questions for you bro.
Street racing is about risk. everyone is so damn scared now a days to put money against a race that its not the same. I have nothing against you nor have i said anything bad about you.
I've put money on AD and lost, no one is unbeatable. but fact is Zack, on the street they have some of the fastest cars out there. SO at the end of the day i will put my money, even come the day this car you speak about comes out.
if the bet is with you, and i lose, im not gonna wana fight you, or talk shit to you w/e. racing is racing, lose some you win some. shit if my car should be done by then, i'll even run the car. just because someone in ad might not like you, or you not like them doesnt mean, ima shit talk about you or do the same

Youre right about that, they do have some fast cars. I know youre confident about ad and thats why i said remember that when these two cars come down. As far as that supra im very confident that I would park that from a 45, as a matter of fact i was so confident that i was willing to put 2g's on it but as you read the all mighty supra is shitting in his pants and dont want to run from that roll. Like you said its just another ricer excuse, i guess.

Remember how confident you were when you ran the green civic from a 50 and a 40. On the 40 roll the civic came around you,If we can get a 800whp fwd civic to hook from a 40 i'm almost sure they can do the same with the Supra

ROFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] One minute in watch the video from the 50 he never came around me. We never ran a 40 because i would have walked that thing by trains and trains. The last race was a 60 and he jumped but i chased w/e he passed me at 150. But youre right that 800HP civic was definantly hooking LMAO. Do you really smoke that much weed and forgot what happened and then create a story and beleive it. Hook it up with what you have because that shit is fuego. The proof is in the video and that supra wouldnt beat me from a 45 with eddy driving. Ive said it beofore the supra is faster but ill own that thing from a 45 with eddy driving, he knows it thats why he pussed out of our bet.

You did not want to do a 60roll that night. Listen how many times the car shifted both runs were from 2nd gear. One from a 50 and the other from a 40 when the tires warmed up and hooked. My point is with all the technology we have nowadays with boost by gear and boost by mph don't be so confident

03eatoncobra wrote:
that civic had no race for the GTR from a 40, and i bet the civic is not making 800whp on 2nd gear... maybe in 4th gear.
this thread is getting boring... Evil or Very Mad

The civic does not see 800 is second gear which is why it hooked

Ohh thats my bad i forgot you were driving my car and knew the roll we did. Wouldnt you say the 50 was the 40 if you got yanked that bad. Sorry to tell you but the rolls were as listed in the video. Keep dreaming that civic came around even if it was the 40 like you stated and i didnt realize banging off rev limiter time and time again was hooking but i might be a little confused who know's.

Its obviously you're still mad about the race. I used his car as an example and you took it the wrong way. You're ignorance applauds me! Carry on
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 9:50 am

Holy..fuck....this...thread...fucking...sucked
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 10:09 am

Sandor is a great friend of mine and hes a great dude please dont think bad of him because theres other ppl representing his car.And btw chris that comment about racing a 1200 hp car with 800 thats some ricer shit and thats what make ppl not race ricers..Sandors car is a 8 sec car dont make it seen like he's the underdog both cars are fast and may the best man win.My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 11:05 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
632cobra wrote:
You are such a comepinga!!!

You are boosting twice the amount and using nitrous and weigh 600lbs less you fucking re-tard. The cage is obviously for saftey, which is something you no nothing about until your ass gets wraped around a fucking pole at 150 miles per hour while mommy and daddy try to identify your ass at the morgue.

We are going to race, but it will be when we call sandor and make it happen, not when you say. You fucking pussies wont race at a track which i understand cause my toro lawnmover has more torque than those 2jwhatever tha fuck you want to call them. So you need to be at 60 80mph boosting 35-40psi and spray it with 300 shot. ANYTHING will run boosting 40psi and a 300 shot asswipe

We will contact sandor and set this up when we want, till then, keep talking.

Take my advice, just give your portion of the money to sandor and dont get near any of us. Too late to try to play Mr. sportsmanship. We dont give a fuck.

IM COOL WITH RIGO AND LAZ HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR CAR BUT I GOT $100 ON THE 2JZ 240 FOR FUN IF YOUR INTERESTED Cool
hey hey hey i got you with the $100 and i aloso have a box of ''PASTELITOS FOR YOU'''''LOL...VENDIOOOOO....LOL
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 12:36 pm

Anyone interested in making some side bets with me??? let Sandor and pussychris come up with there own money, all other side bets can be taken up with me tongue I'll even donate part of my winnings to buy chris a new sword to defend himself with lol!
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 1:37 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
Anyone interested in making some side bets with me??? let Sandor and pussychris come up with there own money, all other side bets can be taken up with me tongue I'll even donate part of my winnings to buy chris a new sword to defend himself with lol!
depending how much worse the economy gets by then ......i might be able to put some mony in ...the amount will be talked the day of the race
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 1:44 pm

632cobra wrote:
Chris, I will personally make sure you'll be present with the $1000. I already told you we will give adturbo the 60-160 roll Sandor wanted.

My car is coming out the weekend on Jan 7. And you need to stop feeding false statements saying rigo's car is a track car when everyone who has seen it knows otherwise. Its as streetable as sandors, the supra and any other jit car you guys are runing out there. I dont want to here any excuses. And this race wont happen until you personally lock up your 1k.

Sandor, you stated your not a big baller but want to race the gtr for 2k and us for $500. Why?

Will will give you your race for $2k. Chris 1k and you and your crew can come up with the other 1k

my car is ready i got the money let me know when you get your car ready then ill move on to the next one if i get to beat you.... lock it up
Back to top Go down
Blown347Hatch

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 3:22 pm

Rigo has driven to street events already. Anybody who says it's not streetable is only making excuses for potentially losing a race. I video'ed the car and based on what I saw, I would put money on his top end over any local Supra motor on spray. 60-160 is Rigo's domain. That car is deadly on the 2nd half of a quarter mile.
Back to top Go down
Blown347Hatch

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 4:05 pm

Sorry for the dups, was having problems with the computer.......
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 6:48 pm

FordsRKing wrote:

why dont you just take the sword out of your mouth?
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next