SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)

Go down 
+51
gatoasao
04_Red_gt
Z_xp_MOTOR
LthlGT500
flyingdutchman
SN 95
Rebel Regal
Blown347Hatch
SlowTruck
DPMracing
03eatoncobra
Krusty DSM
RAW
Juan21
Talonted
BoostedRSX
2003styellowsrt
BlackPearl
632cobra
FordsRKing
95RioRedCobra
PTN Performance/ BANNED
asap1320
pdv25
97 black supra
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
XSPSI
26brx8
schadenfreude
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
Fasteddy
yellowvert
Stockness
03terminator
RAM1320
USMCWARVET
albondiga
Desarro
MRxSLAYx
TonyTurbo
V6Chris
kachup
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
osdper0911
R35 GTR
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 4:25 pm

that civic had no race for the GTR from a 40, and i bet the civic is not making 800whp on 2nd gear... maybe in 4th gear.
this thread is getting boring... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 5:05 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

If i remember correctly youre boy fasteddy was trying to call me out at the track in a street racing forum, just saying...... If their cars are so fast why wont this guy run me from a 45 while driving his own car, ohh and trust me in a few months when tim and chucks are done ill put money that they'll put it on sandor let alone the rest of the cars from ad. When the time comes remeber how confident you are and be ready to put up some bread.
number one Zack, I only KNOW of eddy, i dont know him. I have nothing against him, nor do i know him well enough to answer those questions for you bro.
Street racing is about risk. everyone is so damn scared now a days to put money against a race that its not the same. I have nothing against you nor have i said anything bad about you.
I've put money on AD and lost, no one is unbeatable. but fact is Zack, on the street they have some of the fastest cars out there. SO at the end of the day i will put my money, even come the day this car you speak about comes out.
if the bet is with you, and i lose, im not gonna wana fight you, or talk shit to you w/e. racing is racing, lose some you win some. shit if my car should be done by then, i'll even run the car. just because someone in ad might not like you, or you not like them doesnt mean, ima shit talk about you or do the same

Youre right about that, they do have some fast cars. I know youre confident about ad and thats why i said remember that when these two cars come down. As far as that supra im very confident that I would park that from a 45, as a matter of fact i was so confident that i was willing to put 2g's on it but as you read the all mighty supra is shitting in his pants and dont want to run from that roll. Like you said its just another ricer excuse, i guess.

Remember how confident you were when you ran the green civic from a 50 and a 40. On the 40 roll the civic came around you,If we can get a 800whp fwd civic to hook from a 40 i'm almost sure they can do the same with the Supra

ROFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] One minute in watch the video from the 50 he never came around me. We never ran a 40 because i would have walked that thing by trains and trains. The last race was a 60 and he jumped but i chased w/e he passed me at 150. But youre right that 800HP civic was definantly hooking LMAO. Do you really smoke that much weed and forgot what happened and then create a story and beleive it. Hook it up with what you have because that shit is fuego. The proof is in the video and that supra wouldnt beat me from a 45 with eddy driving. Ive said it beofore the supra is faster but ill own that thing from a 45 with eddy driving, he knows it thats why he pussed out of our bet.

You did not want to do a 60roll that night. Listen how many times the car shifted both runs were from 2nd gear. One from a 50 and the other from a 40 when the tires warmed up and hooked. My point is with all the technology we have nowadays with boost by gear and boost by mph don't be so confident

03eatoncobra wrote:
that civic had no race for the GTR from a 40, and i bet the civic is not making 800whp on 2nd gear... maybe in 4th gear.
this thread is getting boring... Evil or Very Mad

The civic does not see 800 is second gear which is why it hooked
Back to top Go down
DPMracing

DPMracing

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 5:52 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:
both but primarily in the street. Don't know anyone at the moment that is interested. How much you looking for it?

trying to get $1500 has 66,000 miles. great foundation for a good build. the 4v navigator heads are way better than the 03' cobra heads, forged crank etc... my buddy has a 5.4 2v (pi heads) that makes 600whp complete stock heads, stock cams 10lbs of boost on a small turbo, thats with a 2v. pretty impressive, everything was done by dpm (del pino motorsports) those guys are the best down here with modular motors hands down!

I'm a FORD guy who own's a FORD shop and hearing you say DPM is the best with Mod motors makes me LOL! That's why we have bolt-on Nitrous cars on stock bottom ends handing it to Del Pino and his crew every weekend... LMAO! RP Racing Engines FTW!!! We have a nasty 3V coming together now... Should make for some interesting street runs!!! I'll never forget the First night Lester ran Peter himself in his Procharged car and waxed that ass... He demanded to see the jets didn't believe the car was on a 100 shot swore it had to be a 200+ shot... It was pretty funny!

Lmao
Lissen here RioRedcobra... You dont know me .. So dont pretend to and talk shit about me.. Show some class,Show some respect.. All you know about me is what you have read in the ford Magazins like Fast ford or 5.0 or maybe on-line So please dont jump on-line now and think your a bad ass cuz you beat me in my weekend car.. my 07 black vert ..
Why not say the rest of the stort about that night..?? The red gt on NOS your talking about lesters car ran me in one of my 6 mustangs.. LOL lester ran me in my Chic'c car a bone stock 07 gt vert with just a P1Sc procharger at 7 psi and on 20" wheels .. While he was on drag redials and other mods like a converter.. your so called ass waxing was a 7.79 et to a 7.82 1/8 mile not what anyone would call an ass waxing more like a fender.. My vert had run 7.01 at county on 18" drag radials so let me know if you want a rematch.. And all i said about the 100 shot was if it was a 150 shot? He said no it was 100 shot and i said that if it wasnt a 150 shot that the car was running good.. most S197 auto's with a 100 shot run 8.2's to 8.0's a 7.7 in the 1/8 is a good run... You need to learn how to respect for your fellow racer, you never know when you may need his help... and if you remenber i ran lester in my red 93 Cobra R in a street challenge too .. I treed the hell out of him 0.06 light to his 1.89 light but broke out at the end by only 0.023 of a sec. In my bone stock 93 Cobra R. *(stick and in sandles) lester ran a 8.41 to my 8.97 ..

I dont talk shit about anyone or bash there shops on forums or in person so I expect the same respect back.. as a mater afact there are lots of shops that come and use my dyno or tune at my shop.. If this is a personal issue with me, and you think you can run with the big dogs then bring it.. dont talk shit.. dont bash.. just line up...
The car you made everyone think you beat is my 05.. That has gone 9.07 et in the 1/4 at over 157 mph on 17 redials full weight car AC and on a foot brake not leaving on a trans brake .. 3950lb... Most of the 05 - 09 gt's out there are in someway copys of my car. Remember i was one of the first new body style in the 9's way back before you ever started your so called shop.. So show some respect because the mods you do to cars now,, I along with a select few of true racer did years ago ..... Anyone that knows me .. The ones that really know me will tell you i drove that car all over miami and.... always.. always drove it to the local track.... If you think that lesters or any car your building can run with me then line up.... but the best advice i can give you is to just apoligize for the bullshit comment and lets move on...

learn some respect...
Back to top Go down
http://delpinomotorsports.com
Juan21
Juan21

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 6:24 pm

Sk
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 6:44 pm

mad respect for DPMracing comments
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:11 pm

DPMracing wrote:
95RioRedCobra wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:
both but primarily in the street. Don't know anyone at the moment that is interested. How much you looking for it?

trying to get $1500 has 66,000 miles. great foundation for a good build. the 4v navigator heads are way better than the 03' cobra heads, forged crank etc... my buddy has a 5.4 2v (pi heads) that makes 600whp complete stock heads, stock cams 10lbs of boost on a small turbo, thats with a 2v. pretty impressive, everything was done by dpm (del pino motorsports) those guys are the best down here with modular motors hands down!

I'm a FORD guy who own's a FORD shop and hearing you say DPM is the best with Mod motors makes me LOL! That's why we have bolt-on Nitrous cars on stock bottom ends handing it to Del Pino and his crew every weekend... LMAO! RP Racing Engines FTW!!! We have a nasty 3V coming together now... Should make for some interesting street runs!!! I'll never forget the First night Lester ran Peter himself in his Procharged car and waxed that ass... He demanded to see the jets didn't believe the car was on a 100 shot swore it had to be a 200+ shot... It was pretty funny!

Lmao
Lissen here RioRedcobra... You dont know me .. So dont pretend to and talk shit about me.. Show some class,Show some respect.. All you know about me is what you have read in the ford Magazins like Fast ford or 5.0 or maybe on-line So please dont jump on-line now and think your a bad ass cuz you beat me in my weekend car.. my 07 black vert ..
Why not say the rest of the stort about that night..?? The red gt on NOS your talking about lesters car ran me in one of my 6 mustangs.. LOL lester ran me in my Chic'c car a bone stock 07 gt vert with just a P1Sc procharger at 7 psi and on 20" wheels .. While he was on drag redials and other mods like a converter.. your so called ass waxing was a 7.79 et to a 7.82 1/8 mile not what anyone would call an ass waxing more like a fender.. My vert had run 7.01 at county on 18" drag radials so let me know if you want a rematch.. And all i said about the 100 shot was if it was a 150 shot? He said no it was 100 shot and i said that if it wasnt a 150 shot that the car was running good.. most S197 auto's with a 100 shot run 8.2's to 8.0's a 7.7 in the 1/8 is a good run... You need to learn how to respect for your fellow racer, you never know when you may need his help... and if you remenber i ran lester in my red 93 Cobra R in a street challenge too .. I treed the hell out of him 0.06 light to his 1.89 light but broke out at the end by only 0.023 of a sec. In my bone stock 93 Cobra R. *(stick and in sandles) lester ran a 8.41 to my 8.97 ..

I dont talk shit about anyone or bash there shops on forums or in person so I expect the same respect back.. as a mater afact there are lots of shops that come and use my dyno or tune at my shop.. If this is a personal issue with me, and you think you can run with the big dogs then bring it.. dont talk shit.. dont bash.. just line up...
The car you made everyone think you beat is my 05.. That has gone 9.07 et in the 1/4 at over 157 mph on 17 redials full weight car AC and on a foot brake not leaving on a trans brake .. 3950lb... Most of the 05 - 09 gt's out there are in someway copys of my car. Remember i was one of the first new body style in the 9's way back before you ever started your so called shop.. So show some respect because the mods you do to cars now,, I along with a select few of true racer did years ago ..... Anyone that knows me .. The ones that really know me will tell you i drove that car all over miami and.... always.. always drove it to the local track.... If you think that lesters or any car your building can run with me then line up.... but the best advice i can give you is to just apoligize for the bullshit comment and lets move on...

learn some respect...

Did you even read what I wrote... LOL! All I said was you got beat at the track if you can't handle that then I'm sorry for posting what I did. I have seen cars you have built and they are badass which I also gave you props for... I will be happy to line up with you anytime! I honestly wasn't there that night so all I know is what Lester told me and has told me since. If you think what I wrote is disrespectful then I do apologize for that. I will say this just because you have had your shop longer doesn't mean you are better than me or anyone for that matter, your shop has some great cars and I will leave it at that. Good luck in the future and we will see eachother soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:02 pm

fuck the bullshit wheres the race at? you got $2k waiting..
you have a street car correct? ive seen its ready and running on the track...soo the clear assumption is the car is a street car so it can street race to what you guys agreed to ...

it got a little silent in that corner... lets make it happen this week. no reason a street car isnt ready right NOW. whats the deal? is this all talk? im a little lost

i mean everything ive just said is making sense, and its only info you guys told us...
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:18 pm

V6Chris wrote:
you have a street car correct? ive seen its ready and running on the track...soo the clear assumption is the car is a street car so it can street race to what you guys agreed to ...

it got a little silent in that corner... lets make it happen this week. no reason a street car isnt ready right NOW. whats the deal? is this all talk? im a little lost

i mean everything ive just said is making sense, and its only info you guys told us...

Hey Chris, don't worry you will be the second person notified when it is on, we want to make sure you are there. Have you checked with Sandor to make sure he has his Turbo ready since he blew it up? The race will go on, believe me, we are not going to back down. Now I will deal with Sandor directly and I don't need a middle man like you, I have his number now so that is all I have to say to you. I have never disrespeted you so becareful how you talk to me.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:21 pm

XSPSI wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Hey Chris, don't worry you will be the second person notified when it is on, we want to make sure you are there. Have you checked with Sandor to make sure he has his Turbo ready since he blew it up? The race will go on, believe me, we are not going to back down. Now I will deal with Sandor directly and I don't need a middle man like you, I have his number now so that is all I have to say to you. I have never disrespeted you so becareful how you talk to me.

Dont worry about this pussy Rigo, already told him he is going to get what is coming to him, and nothing is going to stop it from happening.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:24 pm

XSPSI wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

calm down i didnt disrespect you. but you have a street car correct? your buddy has been tremendo loud with his post unlike me. you guys brought a lot of hype for a car that isnt ready is all im saying.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:32 pm

Chris you can stop PMing me, i already told you when i meet you i am going to bitch slap you like the little bitch you are, you keep acting up like you hard, and its going to cost you. now you went over to the track section, into Rigo's thread and are trash talking over there too, your asking for it, and your gonna get it. Once again AD needs to put a lid on your ass, your making them look bad.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:34 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
Chris you can stop PMing me, i already told you when i meet you i am going to bitch slap you like the little bitch you are, you keep acting up like you hard, and its going to cost you. now you went over to the track section, into Rigo's thread and are trash talking over there too, your asking for it, and your gonna get it. Once again AD needs to put a lid on your ass, your making them look bad.
try it TONIGHT
954 639 3600
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:41 pm

V6Chris wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
try it TONIGHT
954 639 3600

No need to try, it will happen cupcake, i wouldnt be saying it publicly if it wasnt going to happen. i am not going to stop what im doing to bother with you, besides i want all your homeboys to see you get bitch slapped. this will be my last post for tonight, sweetdreams buttercup
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:58 pm

i cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 9:22 pm

Go Chris!!!!! Lmaooo.... Adturbo forever ban
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 9:23 pm

Just trying to keep this threat going.... Lmao
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 9:34 pm

LOL THIS SHIT IS JUST CRAZY TO MUCH SHIT TALKING AND NO RACES FUCK
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 9:37 pm

lol thanks eddy. i will show given nothing is in order that day. should i get my ass beat w/e i dont care. im not letting anyone slap me BELIEVE THAT. i dont care my size w.e. im not gonna move first because the internet. if i got to this kid that much GREAT, buddy has a weak mind let him prove himself. but id hope no one join in from ad for me cause i aint gonna let sandor or alberth lose their shop or rep because of me.
i believe in the work Alberth has done and proven on the street and everything ive said about their cars is a FACT. IF xpsi beats him, i will shake his hand and give him the cash NO PROBLEM.
but in the end look at what we are racing
1200whp caged, prolly mini tubbed, 2speed mustang
vs
800whp untouched chassis 240

its run what you brung no doubt, but in the end look what we're comparing. that mustang better TRAIN that 240. and i'll bet my life that wont happen
these guys have the same mind set someone else had that almost lost their life in a race. and i lost a chance on winning money cause i thought alberth didnt have a chance with that mustang
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 10:13 pm

Juan21 wrote:
Hey thanks is other car the Y. I sell and I get a new body in black. So I hope to come out soon
GOOD TO SEE YOU COCO SACA EL ANIMAL affraid BRING OUT THE ANIMAL affraid
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 10:23 pm

You are such a comepinga!!!

You are boosting twice the amount and using nitrous and weigh 600lbs less you fucking re-tard. The cage is obviously for saftey, which is something you no nothing about until your ass gets wraped around a fucking pole at 150 miles per hour while mommy and daddy try to identify your ass at the morgue.

We are going to race, but it will be when we call sandor and make it happen, not when you say. You fucking pussies wont race at a track which i understand cause my toro lawnmover has more torque than those 2jwhatever tha fuck you want to call them. So you need to be at 60 80mph boosting 35-40psi and spray it with 300 shot. ANYTHING will run boosting 40psi and a 300 shot asswipe

We will contact sandor and set this up when we want, till then, keep talking.

Take my advice, just give your portion of the money to sandor and dont get near any of us. Too late to try to play Mr. sportsmanship. We dont give a fuck.

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 10:24 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol thanks eddy. i will show given nothing is in order that day. should i get my ass beat w/e i dont care. im not letting anyone slap me BELIEVE THAT. i dont care my size w.e. im not gonna move first because the internet. if i got to this kid that much GREAT, buddy has a weak mind let him prove himself. but id hope no one join in from ad for me cause i aint gonna let sandor or alberth lose their shop or rep because of me.
i believe in the work Alberth has done and proven on the street and everything ive said about their cars is a FACT. IF xpsi beats him, i will shake his hand and give him the cash NO PROBLEM.
but in the end look at what we are racing
1200whp caged, prolly mini tubbed, 2speed mustang
vs
800whp untouched chassis 240

its run what you brung no doubt, but in the end look what we're comparing. that mustang better TRAIN that 240. and i'll bet my life that wont happen
these guys have the same mind set someone else had that almost lost their life in a race. and i lost a chance on winning money cause i thought alberth didnt have a chance with that mustang
nicethread LET THEM BRING THIER CARS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOT, THEY KNOW WHAT THEY GOT. ITS A RACE NOT A FIGHT. WHATS WITH ALL THIS BITCH SLAP SHIT? FUCKEN GROW UP AND RUN YOUR CARS LIKE MEN LEAVE THE JUNIOR HIGH SHIT AT HOME ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 10:30 pm

632cobra wrote:
You are such a comepinga!!!

You are boosting twice the amount and using nitrous and weigh 600lbs less you fucking re-tard. The cage is obviously for saftey, which is something you no nothing about until your ass gets wraped around a fucking pole at 150 miles per hour while mommy and daddy try to identify your ass at the morgue.

We are going to race, but it will be when we call sandor and make it happen, not when you say. You fucking pussies wont race at a track which i understand cause my toro lawnmover has more torque than those 2jwhatever tha fuck you want to call them. So you need to be at 60 80mph boosting 35-40psi and spray it with 300 shot. ANYTHING will run boosting 40psi and a 300 shot asswipe

We will contact sandor and set this up when we want, till then, keep talking.

Take my advice, just give your portion of the money to sandor and dont get near any of us. Too late to try to play Mr. sportsmanship. We dont give a fuck.

IM COOL WITH RIGO AND LAZ HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR CAR BUT I GOT $100 ON THE 2JZ 240 FOR FUN IF YOUR INTERESTED Cool
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 10:50 pm

Ahh come on Joel
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 10:55 pm

I just put 2JZCDS in my car, I cant wait to race it now!
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 10:56 pm

you would have to give the money to sandor. once all the money is tallied, he will let us know and we will match it. Does not matter how much. So check in with him.

Wait until a date is set. The pot may grow a lot more by then.

btw. The race is with rigos car

Last edited by 632cobra on December 27th 2010, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next