SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)

Go down 
+51
gatoasao
04_Red_gt
Z_xp_MOTOR
LthlGT500
flyingdutchman
SN 95
Rebel Regal
Blown347Hatch
SlowTruck
DPMracing
03eatoncobra
Krusty DSM
RAW
Juan21
Talonted
BoostedRSX
2003styellowsrt
BlackPearl
632cobra
FordsRKing
95RioRedCobra
PTN Performance/ BANNED
asap1320
pdv25
97 black supra
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
XSPSI
26brx8
schadenfreude
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
Fasteddy
yellowvert
Stockness
03terminator
RAM1320
USMCWARVET
albondiga
Desarro
MRxSLAYx
TonyTurbo
V6Chris
kachup
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
osdper0911
R35 GTR
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 9:11 pm

wHATEVER COWARD IF YOU WERENT GOING TO PICK UP YOU SHOULDNT OF MADE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A JACKASS. YOUR FREE TONIGHT??? WHAT NOW YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU? i HOPE YOUR BOYS SHOP DOES WELL, I HAVE NO BEEF WITH THEM OTHER THAN THEY ARE SCARED TO GIVE US BOTH A STREET RACE AND A TRACK RACE. REGARDLESS, WHEN THE VIDEO OF THE RED CAR CAME UP ALBERTH NUTTED UP AND DIDNT WANT TO LINE IT UP WITH A MUSTANG AT THE TRACK (AFTER HE TOLD COCO THAT ANY MUSTANG ANYTIME!) NOW THE 240 DOESNT WANT TO GIVE US TWO RACES, BUT IT DOESNT MATTER THE MUSTANG WILL BE READY FOR THE STREET, SO JUST MAKE SURE YOUR BITCH ASS IS THERE WITH THE MONEY TALKIN THE SAME SHIT YOU ARE ON HERE! IT IS A SHAME THAT THEY HAVE YOU AS A MOUTHPIECE, YOU MAKE NO SENSE, YOU HAVE MADE NO VALID POINTS ON ANY OF YOUR ARGUMENTS, AND ARE A HUGE PUSSY TO TOP IT OFF! IF I WERE THEM I WOULD TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK AS YOU MAKE THEM LOOK BAD. NOW I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO COME BACK WITH SOME OF YOUR USUAL IDIOTIC COMMENTS SO I WILL BE TURNING OFF MY COMPUTER AND WONT BE COMING BACK TO SOUTHERNKNIGHTS UNTIL MY BOY HAS RACED THE 240, MAY THE BEST MAN WIN, AND I HOPE AD TURBO IS WISE ENOUGH TO TELL YOU TO PUT A LID ON IT AS YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ANY BODY ASSOCIATED WITH YOU. I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR IGNORANCE, SO SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU BITCH, AND DONT HIDE. TILL THEN!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 9:23 pm

why are you hiding tonight?

anyway im done with the thread, when you're ready for the street race lmk.
if you wanna handle something tonight you got my number, quit talking shit if you dont mean it. you want me to wait til you got your boys around you then meet you lol CUTE
til either happens. have a great night

also if you could put in your sig

12/26/2010
the day V6Chris got the best of me
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 9:36 pm

btw i just went back and actually read your post. like you were told before. IF Alberth said it, believe it. but like you theres many haters that wanna say he said this that and the other.
like i said, YOU are the arrogant and ignorant ones on the forum who cant read. you bring your own hype and make believe and throw in your own words to bring excitement and talk shit for no reason.

at the end of the day, everyone over here is just asking for a street race 60-160 with the 240. no one said anything otherwise....other this other bullshit is on you 3

another thing i wana make clear. at NO time, did Alberth or Sandor call me to say this that or the other. Im speaking because i want to, because well everythin that im saying is a fact. im not speaking for anyone

Last edited by V6Chris on December 26th 2010, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 9:37 pm

Hey i think albert told coco any mustang any time on the street and it was the day the raced the yellow s2k vs coco's yellow car
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 9:45 pm

Chris before this gets to where it does not need to go lets quit now cause I want to leave this as a race between the 240 and the mustang. We will not deal with you any further since you bring nothing to this race.

Back to top Go down
Juan21
Juan21

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 10:10 pm

hey hey what up with my name i didn't tell anything so stop talking shit because i know fordsRking and no one's on the street got something for him so stop talking a lot shit and did what hi said bring what u got and for all talked shit I have something soon
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 11:19 pm

03terminator wrote:
Someone from the ford crew needs to step up and represent on the streets (i have a cobra and if i could do it again i would had taken another approach) otherwise 'til proven otherwise, here in the streets of south florida, 2jz cars are dominating, that simple. Not saying they can't be beat but it hasn't happened yet, so as a car guy that i am, i gotta give them props and recognition.
About Fasteddy it seems he "only" wanted to race Zack at the track for money, i guess he knows what time it is as far as giving you guys a run in your turf..

I will appropriately represent when my car comes out.
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 11:44 pm

I got $1000 on the 240 so that will make the 2k
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 12:16 am

FordsRKing wrote:
wHATEVER COWARD IF YOU WERENT GOING TO PICK UP YOU SHOULDNT OF MADE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A JACKASS. YOUR FREE TONIGHT??? WHAT NOW YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU? i HOPE YOUR BOYS SHOP DOES WELL, I HAVE NO BEEF WITH THEM OTHER THAN THEY ARE SCARED TO GIVE US BOTH A STREET RACE AND A TRACK RACE. REGARDLESS, WHEN THE VIDEO OF THE RED CAR CAME UP ALBERTH NUTTED UP AND DIDNT WANT TO LINE IT UP WITH A MUSTANG AT THE TRACK (AFTER HE TOLD COCO THAT ANY MUSTANG ANYTIME!) NOW THE 240 DOESNT WANT TO GIVE US TWO RACES, BUT IT DOESNT MATTER THE MUSTANG WILL BE READY FOR THE STREET, SO JUST MAKE SURE YOUR BITCH ASS IS THERE WITH THE MONEY TALKIN THE SAME SHIT YOU ARE ON HERE! IT IS A SHAME THAT THEY HAVE YOU AS A MOUTHPIECE, YOU MAKE NO SENSE, YOU HAVE MADE NO VALID POINTS ON ANY OF YOUR ARGUMENTS, AND ARE A HUGE PUSSY TO TOP IT OFF! IF I WERE THEM I WOULD TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK AS YOU MAKE THEM LOOK BAD. NOW I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO COME BACK WITH SOME OF YOUR USUAL IDIOTIC COMMENTS SO I WILL BE TURNING OFF MY COMPUTER AND WONT BE COMING BACK TO SOUTHERNKNIGHTS UNTIL MY BOY HAS RACED THE 240, MAY THE BEST MAN WIN, AND I HOPE AD TURBO IS WISE ENOUGH TO TELL YOU TO PUT A LID ON IT AS YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ANY BODY ASSOCIATED WITH YOU. I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR IGNORANCE, SO SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU BITCH, AND DONT HIDE. TILL THEN!

{fordsking} no need to disrespect i haved never talk about a race at the track i have a street car i went to the track to see a number wish i think is good for a daily driver street race car i don't like all the internet talk if 632 cobra wants to run his cobra call me we set the race up
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 2:13 am

well i guess we got $2k lets make it happen captain.
or now we have to wait for the street car to prep for the street?
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:53 am

i got $200 on the 240 add that up and lock it in y se acaba la habladera de mierda y el drama
Back to top Go down
Juan21
Juan21

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 9:22 am

Albondiga cost stop talking like that becauso u don't have any fucking idea who is fordsking y tu eres forcero ahora te tirastes para los imports
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 9:45 am

i am a ford guy and i said it love ford i am a realistic and the true fact its that 2jz are fast as fuck on the street mustangs are fast as fuck on the track but true remains no hay quien le gane en la calle de 60 a 180 y tu lo sabe por eso mi dinero rolletiando esta con el 240 y dont fucking know who is fordsking but i really dont care becouse that doesnt change the fact the ON THE STREET ROLLING THEY R FUCKING FAST
Back to top Go down
Juan21
Juan21

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 9:51 am

Albondiga el q te esta hablando es el coco but trankilo q a cada sando le llega su bendicion aqui hay para todo el mundo
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 9:55 am

k bola coco tu sabe k lo k toy diciendo es verdad si van pa la pista no opino pero en la calle hay que darsela le an partido el culo a to el mundo
what up coco u know that wat am saying is true on the track i dont say anything but on the street the beat everybody
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 9:56 am

ohh y te kedo empingao el carro si es el de la foto
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 10:41 am

V6Chris wrote:
and btw the fastest cars ive seen so far on the street aint power by ford, chevy or a v8. at least for the guys that actually RUN ON THE STREET. not that swear they can, cough cough. i know theres some fast v8s out there but for a good year or more the fastest cars have been lil 4 bangers and 2j's. lmao its embarrassing because the next fastest v8 ive seen was franks. and that shit is parked lol

truth dot NET

chris ur talking shit out of ur as now no offense..i wonder why when ppl get 2jz's they dont see outside the box?? theres plenty of fast v8's trust me frank will never represent any categories..
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 11:08 am

R35 GTR wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

If i remember correctly youre boy fasteddy was trying to call me out at the track in a street racing forum, just saying...... If their cars are so fast why wont this guy run me from a 45 while driving his own car, ohh and trust me in a few months when tim and chucks are done ill put money that they'll put it on sandor let alone the rest of the cars from ad. When the time comes remeber how confident you are and be ready to put up some bread.
number one Zack, I only KNOW of eddy, i dont know him. I have nothing against him, nor do i know him well enough to answer those questions for you bro.
Street racing is about risk. everyone is so damn scared now a days to put money against a race that its not the same. I have nothing against you nor have i said anything bad about you.
I've put money on AD and lost, no one is unbeatable. but fact is Zack, on the street they have some of the fastest cars out there. SO at the end of the day i will put my money, even come the day this car you speak about comes out.
if the bet is with you, and i lose, im not gonna wana fight you, or talk shit to you w/e. racing is racing, lose some you win some. shit if my car should be done by then, i'll even run the car. just because someone in ad might not like you, or you not like them doesnt mean, ima shit talk about you or do the same

Youre right about that, they do have some fast cars. I know youre confident about ad and thats why i said remember that when these two cars come down. As far as that supra im very confident that I would park that from a 45, as a matter of fact i was so confident that i was willing to put 2g's on it but as you read the all mighty supra is shitting in his pants and dont want to run from that roll. Like you said its just another ricer excuse, i guess.

Remember how confident you were when you ran the green civic from a 50 and a 40. On the 40 roll the civic came around you,If we can get a 800whp fwd civic to hook from a 40 i'm almost sure they can do the same with the Supra
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 11:23 am

FordsRKing wrote:
HERE COMES V6CHRIS DEFENDER OF THE 2JZ AND AD TURBO...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
v6HRIS DEFENDER OF ALL, DRIVER OF NONE.

LMFAO!!!!!!!! Sorrry chris dis is just to damn funny lol!
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 11:26 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
HERE COMES V6CHRIS DEFENDER OF THE 2JZ AND AD TURBO...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
v6HRIS DEFENDER OF ALL, DRIVER OF NONE.

LMFAO!!!!!!!! Sorrry chris dis is just to damn funny lol!
ooohhhh thats some funnyyyyyy sh--------- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 11:45 am

Juan21 wrote:
hey hey what up with my name i didn't tell anything so stop talking shit because i know fordsRking and no one's on the street got something for him so stop talking a lot shit and did what hi said bring what u got and for all talked shit I have something soon

Whats up coco how u been? Pintastes el carro black or thats another car?
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 11:50 am

Juan21 wrote:
Albondiga el q te esta hablando es el coco but trankilo q a cada sando le llega su bendicion aqui hay para todo el mundo
hey coco congrats they told me that your car came out nice...congrats papo..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Juan21
Juan21

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 2:41 pm

Hey thanks is other car the Y. I sell and I get a new body in black. So I hope to come out soon
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 4:16 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

If i remember correctly youre boy fasteddy was trying to call me out at the track in a street racing forum, just saying...... If their cars are so fast why wont this guy run me from a 45 while driving his own car, ohh and trust me in a few months when tim and chucks are done ill put money that they'll put it on sandor let alone the rest of the cars from ad. When the time comes remeber how confident you are and be ready to put up some bread.
number one Zack, I only KNOW of eddy, i dont know him. I have nothing against him, nor do i know him well enough to answer those questions for you bro.
Street racing is about risk. everyone is so damn scared now a days to put money against a race that its not the same. I have nothing against you nor have i said anything bad about you.
I've put money on AD and lost, no one is unbeatable. but fact is Zack, on the street they have some of the fastest cars out there. SO at the end of the day i will put my money, even come the day this car you speak about comes out.
if the bet is with you, and i lose, im not gonna wana fight you, or talk shit to you w/e. racing is racing, lose some you win some. shit if my car should be done by then, i'll even run the car. just because someone in ad might not like you, or you not like them doesnt mean, ima shit talk about you or do the same

Youre right about that, they do have some fast cars. I know youre confident about ad and thats why i said remember that when these two cars come down. As far as that supra im very confident that I would park that from a 45, as a matter of fact i was so confident that i was willing to put 2g's on it but as you read the all mighty supra is shitting in his pants and dont want to run from that roll. Like you said its just another ricer excuse, i guess.

Remember how confident you were when you ran the green civic from a 50 and a 40. On the 40 roll the civic came around you,If we can get a 800whp fwd civic to hook from a 40 i'm almost sure they can do the same with the Supra

ROFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] One minute in watch the video from the 50 he never came around me. We never ran a 40 because i would have walked that thing by trains and trains. The last race was a 60 and he jumped but i chased w/e he passed me at 150. But youre right that 800HP civic was definantly hooking LMAO. Do you really smoke that much weed and forgot what happened and then create a story and beleive it. Hook it up with what you have because that shit is fuego. The proof is in the video and that supra wouldnt beat me from a 45 with eddy driving. Ive said it beofore the supra is faster but ill own that thing from a 45 with eddy driving, he knows it thats why he pussed out of our bet.
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 4:22 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:

What involvement do you have with the civic that you made it do anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next