SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)

Go down 
+51
gatoasao
04_Red_gt
Z_xp_MOTOR
LthlGT500
flyingdutchman
SN 95
Rebel Regal
Blown347Hatch
SlowTruck
DPMracing
03eatoncobra
Krusty DSM
RAW
Juan21
Talonted
BoostedRSX
2003styellowsrt
BlackPearl
632cobra
FordsRKing
95RioRedCobra
PTN Performance/ BANNED
asap1320
pdv25
97 black supra
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
XSPSI
26brx8
schadenfreude
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
Fasteddy
yellowvert
Stockness
03terminator
RAM1320
USMCWARVET
albondiga
Desarro
MRxSLAYx
TonyTurbo
V6Chris
kachup
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
osdper0911
R35 GTR
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 11:31 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SUPRA THAT SAID HE WANTED TO RACE AT THE TRACK FOR $3000???
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 11:31 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SUPRA THAT SAID HE WANTED TO RACE AT THE TRACK FOR $3000???
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 11:32 pm

Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 11:32 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 11:35 pm

The car he was talking about is done is is willing to race it at the track. Dont worry I'll set that up myself then we will do ours. I know you talk to him so let him know since he has not responded to several posts on here.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
Professional Street Racer
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 11:37 pm

No need for this to go any further, they want a street race because that is were they think they have the advantage, even though they used N2O to SPOOL THE CONVERTOR at the track and run a number. They also use nitrous on the street roll racing, I guess to SPOOL THE CONVERTOR also? I will get the car ready with my buddies and we will have to see what happens and then we will put them on the track also, that sounds fair. That is if street cars can race at the track wich I guess is unheard off unless it is a track car, is that right?
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 11:43 pm

FordsRKing wrote:

At this point I just want to make this happen. Fuckit, I will give him his street race but not b4 racing big money super supra.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 12:35 am

i got $1,000 on any of you 60-160 vs the 240 on the street lmk ballers
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 1:16 am

FordsRKing wrote:

your like a child posting like this.

in the end no one said anything about racing any of you at the track. you all have hyped yourself up about a race that only you yourselves are talking about. and only you guys are talking about running at the track. clearly no one responded to your callouts, nor did Sandor say that if you run him on the street that he'd give you a track run. nor did eddy. nor am i putting money on anything other then a street race.
like i said, a grand to either of you 3 that can beat this 240, if you lose, i want my $1,000

til then realize what we're talking about and what you 3 are talking about. Not saying anyone of you are parked or w/e....but everyone was informed there would be a street king from you guys....well seems like fordking just likes to talk.
come out and prove it. and just because you beat 1 car, doesnt mean your all that. you all still have track cars, that you're bringing to the street.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 1:22 am

XSPSI wrote:
No need for this to go any further, they want a street race because that is were they think they have the advantage, even though they used N2O to SPOOL THE CONVERTOR at the track and run a number. They also use nitrous on the street roll racing, I guess to SPOOL THE CONVERTOR also? I will get the car ready with my buddies and we will have to see what happens and then we will put them on the track also, that sounds fair. That is if street cars can race at the track wich I guess is unheard off unless it is a track car, is that right?

yes, i also re-grease my muffler bearings before every race.
you seem to be the only one that has logic so im going to say this. no one has said anything about racing at the track so you know with either of you guys. despite the fact you all have talked about it multiple times, no one has shown any response to it.
chances are like ive been saying you wont get that track run and street racing only.
i wont say why nor do i have the answer, but we're strictly talking about street cars racing on the street.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 8:55 am

Fasteddy wrote:
R35 GTR let's race any time you are ready, but
If you want me to drive we do it in the track
With my black supra for 3k let me know so I
Can show you that any body can drive automatic

This is the post we have been talking about. I know you read it but re-fuse to admit that you guys dont race at the track. Sandor went to moroso with good results and your supragod said he will run at the track for 3k. Why do you keep posting otherwise. And stop saying we have race only cars cause Rigo's sn95 turbo mustang is as street friendly as any of your ricers. Yes. we have track cars we can certainly tame for the street if the money is right, but that sn95 you cant say shit about.
I do really hope that you man up with your $1000 because we wont race til we lock it up first, be it rigos turbo mustang or my black coupe which is what you all would rather face than the turbo car
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 8:56 am

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SUPRA THAT WANTED TO RACE AT THE TRACK FOR $3000??? Again you guys only want to race when you think you have the upper hand, whether at the track or on the street! But when you know you gonna get stomped your knees tremble! Whats the matter 40lbs of boost and nitrous isnt enough to keep up with the big dogs on your little 6 bangers??? Just admit that your scared and i will leave you alone, if your car is king of the street, the fastest street, then you should have no problems at the track! or is it because you cant jump the start at the track? I wasnt the one who originally called someone out for the track race, it was eddy @ zack! if he is so confident then lets run it...oh thats right you dont have the upper hand, i get it. talk about some safe ass racers!
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 9:08 am

632cobra wrote:
Fasteddy wrote:

This is the post we have been talking about. I know you read it but re-fuse to admit that you guys dont race at the track. Sandor went to moroso with good results and your supragod said he will run at the track for 3k. Why do you keep posting otherwise. And stop saying we have race only cars cause Rigo's sn95 turbo mustang is as street friendly as any of your ricers. Yes. we have track cars we can certainly tame for the street if the money is right, but that sn95 you cant say shit about.
I do really hope that you man up with your $1000 because we wont race til we lock it up first, be it rigos turbo mustang or my black coupe which is what you all would rather face than the turbo car

lol! lol! lol! lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 9:10 am

632cobra wrote:
Fasteddy wrote:

2JZ'S are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 9:11 am

HERE COMES V6CHRIS DEFENDER OF THE 2JZ AND AD TURBO...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
v6HRIS DEFENDER OF ALL, DRIVER OF NONE.

Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 9:38 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Talonted

Talonted

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 10:11 am

632cobra wrote:
Fasteddy wrote:
R35 GTR let's race

IJS......
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 10:39 am

i am ford guy to but not to dissrespect anybody 2jz is king of the street
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 10:53 am

FordsRKing wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:
both but primarily in the street. Don't know anyone at the moment that is interested. How much you looking for it?

trying to get $1500 has 66,000 miles. great foundation for a good build. the 4v navigator heads are way better than the 03' cobra heads, forged crank etc... my buddy has a 5.4 2v (pi heads) that makes 600whp complete stock heads, stock cams 10lbs of boost on a small turbo, thats with a 2v. pretty impressive, everything was done by dpm (del pino motorsports) those guys are the best down here with modular motors hands down!

I'm a FORD guy who own's a FORD shop and hearing you say DPM is the best with Mod motors makes me LOL! That's why we have bolt-on Nitrous cars on stock bottom ends handing it to Del Pino and his crew every weekend... LMAO! RP Racing Engines FTW!!! We have a nasty 3V coming together now... Should make for some interesting street runs!!! I'll never forget the First night Lester ran Peter himself in his Procharged car and waxed that ass... He demanded to see the jets didn't believe the car was on a 100 shot swore it had to be a 200+ shot... It was pretty funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 11:20 am

632cobra wrote:
Fasteddy wrote:

if you read what i said then read what this says
YET AGAIN STILL NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT RACING ANY OF YOU AT THE TRACK

if its about money i'll put $100 on the race. understand at the end of the day you mean nothing to me. if you become a billionare tomorrow i wont notice or care. if you die the same thing happens. i have nothing to prove to you. ive proven you cant read and thats plenty for me.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 11:22 am

GT30WRX wrote:
Fordsrking....V6 already said he likes to ride Adturbo cock and swing on their nuts til they are blue or rip...give the kid a break, if its Alberth and Sandors cock he likes then let him be

coming from the guy that goes out there all the time and see's me and knows who iam but never says a word, and i have no idea who you are til this day.
keep your baggage between your legs
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 11:25 am

FordsRKing wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SUPRA THAT WANTED TO RACE AT THE TRACK FOR $3000??? Again you guys only want to race when you think you have the upper hand, whether at the track or on the street! But when you know you gonna get stomped your knees tremble! Whats the matter 40lbs of boost and nitrous isnt enough to keep up with the big dogs on your little 6 bangers??? Just admit that your scared and i will leave you alone, if your car is king of the street, the fastest street, then you should have no problems at the track! or is it because you cant jump the start at the track? I wasnt the one who originally called someone out for the track race, it was eddy @ zack! if he is so confident then lets run it...oh thats right you dont have the upper hand, i get it. talk about some safe ass racers!

again your bringing your own hype. safe racers? you all have been talking about how unsafe and how you cant run on the street

til any of you are ready for the runs either of them asked for the thread will go silent. like lil girls you either cant read for shit or have choosen to stay away from the race theyve asked for.

/thread
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 11:40 am

i would just like to put it out there,

im still waiting for a dig on the street, im hardley out anymore cause no one wants to dig me.

when people refer to being kings of the street please claify king of roll racing, ty Cool
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 11:54 am

95RioRedCobra wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
schadenfreude wrote:
both but primarily in the street. Don't know anyone at the moment that is interested. How much you looking for it?

trying to get $1500 has 66,000 miles. great foundation for a good build. the 4v navigator heads are way better than the 03' cobra heads, forged crank etc... my buddy has a 5.4 2v (pi heads) that makes 600whp complete stock heads, stock cams 10lbs of boost on a small turbo, thats with a 2v. pretty impressive, everything was done by dpm (del pino motorsports) those guys are the best down here with modular motors hands down!

I'm a FORD guy who own's a FORD shop and hearing you say DPM is the best with Mod motors makes me LOL! That's why we have bolt-on Nitrous cars on stock bottom ends handing it to Del Pino and his crew every weekend... LMAO! RP Racing Engines FTW!!! We have a nasty 3V coming together now... Should make for some interesting street runs!!! I'll never forget the First night Lester ran Peter himself in his Procharged car and waxed that ass... He demanded to see the jets didn't believe the car was on a 100 shot swore it had to be a 200+ shot... It was pretty funny!

I dont fuck with mod motors, to me they will never match the power of a pushrod...and anybody that knows about engines will agree with me. That being said they are very impressive motors, and do alot considering there shortcomings (mainly piston size). peters mustang was running 9 seconds flat in a 4000lb car (full interior, a/c, and power steering) way before most people were even running the new body styles. also the car is coming out real soon with alot of changes and alot more power, would like to see you guys line it up. and no offense to your shop but i have been racing in miami for 20 years and ive never heard of you. I didnt bash anybodies shop, so for you to come on here and take shots at dpm is very unprofessional for a shop owner. again i an care less i went away from building engines years ago, and decided just to do cages, chassis, and suspension so it doesnt affect me either way. just recommending peter as he has done alot with these motors, as i am sure you do great work as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)   ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320  (RICHARD) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO SUPRA VS RAM 1320 (RICHARD)
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next