SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?

Go down 
+14
SlowTruck
nxeclipse
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
ruddysentra
BlackMambaLS3
pdv25
SlowSilverGTR
03terminator
osdper0911
kachup
pingaloca25
antoanS4
Will
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Will

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-26

I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 11:49 pm

its between a 335i or like a used m3 or i could put that as a down payment on a gtr but i wont have money to put mods lol??
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:02 am

call frank,he can sell u a rebuilt GT500 and with the rest of the money u can buy the same set up he has,intake,tune and exhaust and u can beat every single z06,any 2jz,gtr or any other car,wait I almost forgot let him tune it lol!
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:17 am

c6 Z06
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:20 am

antoanS4 wrote:
call frank,he can sell u a rebuilt GT500 and with the rest of the money u can buy the same set up he has,intake,tune and exhaust and u can beat every single z06,any 2jz,gtr or any other car,wait I almost forgot let him tune it lol!

well atleast he will be driving something way faster than what you have ever driven in your entire life antoan. dont hate the player hate the game you little prince. Laughing and by the way no rebuilt GT500 for sale, its way cleaner than any car you could possibly afford to buy. silent

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 21st 2011, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:20 am

buy C6 Z06 for 40k lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:23 am

Slow Vette wrote:
buy C6 Z06 for 40k lol!

dont, it will blow up the moment it sees some heavy nitrous, and you dont need to be babying no 40k+ car, buy a Ford is the way to go. and tito if you have anything to say towards this post, bring that 125-150 shot vette of yours this saturday night 60 to 160 and i'll show you that the vettes are nothing but a waste of money to invest on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:25 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
buy C6 Z06 for 40k lol!

dont, it will blow up the moment it sees some heavy nitrous, and you dont to be babying no 40k car, buy a Ford is the way to go. and tito if you have anything to say towards this post, bring that 125-150 shot vette of yours this saturday night 60 to 160 and i'll show you the vettes are nothing but a waste of money to invest on.

for what i already parked your 800+rwhp cobra 2 years ago with just a 150 shot...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:35 am

Slow Vette wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
buy C6 Z06 for 40k lol!

dont, it will blow up the moment it sees some heavy nitrous, and you dont to be babying no 40k car, buy a Ford is the way to go. and tito if you have anything to say towards this post, bring that 125-150 shot vette of yours this saturday night 60 to 160 and i'll show you the vettes are nothing but a waste of money to invest on.

for what i already parked your 800+rwhp cobra 2 years ago with just a 150 shot...

oh no!! you forgot to say 50shot, oh + you needed a 70 roll and no it was not my last 04 cobra you ran, you mean my 03 cobra making 656rwhp, the 800hp came later after and you did not want no part of it afterwards.lol

what? you barely beat a 20k car with 70k car that weights 550LBS less with 175shot,ported intake,ported throttle body, intake and tune? lol you should feel shame of yourself for doing so. lol. 70 to 160, I let off 155ish and then you passed and kepton going to say you won. lol
you got your roll and I still pull you all the way pass 150 Laughing wow thats so sad tito.
wanna try with my heavier GT500? I'll give you the hit and you can spray it all you want. lol

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 21st 2011, 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:41 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
buy C6 Z06 for 40k lol!

oh no!! you for got to say 50shot, oh your needed 70 roll and not my last 04 cobra, you mean my 03 cobra making 656rwhp, the 800hp came later after and you did not want no part of it afterwards.lol
what you barely beat a 20k car with 70k car that weights 550LBS less with 175shot,ported intake,ported throttle body, intake and tune? lol you should feel shame of yourself for doing so. lol. 70 to 160, I let off 155ish and then you passed and kepton going to say you won. lol
you got your roll and I still pull you all the way pass 150 Laughing wow thats so sad tito.
wanna try with my heavier GT500, I'll give the hit and spray it all you want. lol

oh no!! you for got to say 50shot, oh your needed 70 roll and not my last 04 cobra, you mean my 03 cobra making 656rwhp, the 800hp came later after and you did not want no part of it afterwards.lol
what you barely beat a 20k car with 70k car that weights 550LBS less with 175shot,ported intake,ported throttle body, intake and tune? lol you should feel shame of yourself for doing so. lol. 70 to 160, I let off 155ish and then you passed and kepton going to say you won. lol
wanna try with my heavier GT500, I'll give the hit and spray it all you want. lol

BULLSHIT!!!! funny thing is no one here believes anything you say. my car just had intake/tune and a 150 shot while your car had 800+rwhp. you took the hit and i still came around you like you were standing still...whats real sad is the denial of not accepting when you lose a race. that is the main reason i will NEVER EVER race you again i dont care whether you have a jet or a turtle to race, i will NEVER race you again...i have no interest in racing you, and if you havent noticed, my car only has a airfilter. 100s of people have seen whats under my hood and can say there is no spray on my car since it blew...i am not going to turn this into 40 page thread about you and me so we'll talk on saturday night..
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:49 am

buy w.e makes you happy man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:50 am

sure thats the same reason your butt was hurting and on denial when abner beat your junk the other day? hahahha your car had nothing for my 03cobra much less for my 04 cobra making 700rwhp, just look at what I did to jhones car making 700rwhp, and you think me making 800 like you claim I was you where going to win? sure. keep on dreaming, I wish i had the car so I can prove your bs all wrong. lol and by the way the video shows my car passing half a car infront pass 150. so you got nothing tito.hahaha that was the past, lets live the present and bring that junk of yours, like i said. spray it all you want I'll give you the hit 60 to 160 and i am only making just a be over 600 on the shelby. bring it on boy. popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:55 am

lol dont shit on your pants now tito, Am giving you the hit 60 to 160!! so do you want some of this or no? popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:58 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol dont shit on your pants now tito, Am giving you the hit 60 to 160!! so do you want some this or no? popcorn

LEARN HOW TO FUCKING READ. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN RACING YOU. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU GOT A JET OR THE USUAL PARKED CARS THAT YOU HAVE. I'VE PARKED YOU SOO MANY TIMES THAT I HAVE NO INTEREST MAN WHICH IS I HAVENT RAN YOU IN ALMOST 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Slow Vette on January 21st 2011, 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 1:00 am

Seriously? go make another thread frank u always fuck up everyone's threads
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 1:02 am

Slow Vette wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol dont shit on your pants now tito, Am giving you the hit 60 to 160!! so do you want some this or no? popcorn

LEARN HOW TO FUCKING READ. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN RACING YOU

well thats ok dont get loud with me now, just go hide under your dads dick then, and stop making yourself look like you drive anything fast. If you still think you got anything fast for me! you know what to do; you got my number prince. Good night child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 1:06 am

Slow Vette wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

LEARN HOW TO FUCKING READ. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN RACING YOU. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU GOT A JET OR THE USUAL PARKED CARS THAT YOU HAVE. I'VE PARKED YOU SOO MANY TIMES THAT I HAVE NO INTEREST MAN WHICH IS I HAVENT RAN YOU IN ALMOST 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lies. you only ran me once pussy. like i said just go hide under your daddy's dick, am more than sure thats where you spend most of your days under. LMAO. this is not for you tito grow up kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 1:11 am

pingaloca25 wrote:
Seriously? go make another thread frank u always fuck up everyone's threads

No problem I'll get off. I just wanted to get this clown to race, everytime someone tries to race him, he goes and cries behind a tree, then he comes back all smelling like poop allover. poor kid he wont grow up. he's still developing his baby brain along with his driving skills. LMAO.

Am out the thread no problem. sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 1:20 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lies. you only ran me once pussy. like i said just go hide under your daddy's dick, am more than sure thats where you spend most of your days under. LMAO. this is not for you tito grow up kid.
damn your a fucking LIAR

Here is me parking 2 different cars of yours, not to mention parking your 800+rwhp cobra and that junk of a turbo'd C5 vette....as well as me parking your C6 Z06 from a dig on VIDEO MOTOR TO MOTOR, and 100s of people seeing from sunoco me pulling on your C6 Z06.

Grow up Frank with wasting bandwith and ruining this guys thread, and face it you've never beaten me and you never will...im out of this thread...goodnite midget lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 1:29 am

that was stock blower I had you on that run and hit the rev, I drove around you and you know it, thats what you do, you only do save racing, you love to keep on going when the race is over. lol good luck with that junk of yours your never being so parked as you are right now. lol!

Done for tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 1:33 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
that was stock blower I had you on that run and hit the rev, I drove around you and you know it, thats what you do, you only do save racing, you love to keep on going when the race is over. lol good luck with that junk of yours your never being so parked as you are right now. lol!

Done for tonight.

sure you did lol! the only one whos parked here is you who cant even get into the 10s with 700hp lol! maybe you should let me drive lol!

Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 1:48 am

frank 60-160 for 1k lmk little 4 cyl dont pussy out now
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 1:44 pm

Back on topic, O.P c6z or supra with left over money to make it fast... my .02
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 2:19 pm

I just put my GT-R for sale. 2009 SuperSilver, lightly modded, 15,000 miles runs 10.5x@130 all night long!

$63,900!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 2:45 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I just put my GT-R for sale. 2009 SuperSilver, lightly modded, 15,000 miles runs 10.5x@130 all night long all by itself NO DRIVER REQUIRED!! $63,900!!!

wonder wonder why its so boring. LMAO. popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 2:51 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
frank 60-160 for 1k lmk little 4 cyl dont pussy out now
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

that Honda makes well over 900hp weighing as little as 1,800LBS!! ryans civic right? lol as usual Hialeah people triking people into some stupid move. I'll run him 40 to 140.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next