SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?

Go down 
+14
SlowTruck
nxeclipse
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
ruddysentra
BlackMambaLS3
pdv25
SlowSilverGTR
03terminator
osdper0911
kachup
pingaloca25
antoanS4
Will
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 2:57 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:
frank 60-160 for 1k lmk little 4 cyl dont pussy out now
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

that Honda makes well over 900hp weighing as little as 1,800LBS!! ryans civic right? lol as usual Hialeah people triking people into some stupid move. I'll run him 40 to 140.

Frank lets run 40 to 140, can you make it tomorrow morning? Im suppose to run nomad.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 2:59 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I just put my GT-R for sale. 2009 SuperSilver, lightly modded, 15,000 miles runs 10.5x@130 all night long all by itself NO DRIVER REQUIRED!! $63,900!!!

wonder wonder why its so boring. LMAO. popcorn
lol, the funny part is you'll still run 11's affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 2:59 pm

pdv25 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:

that Honda makes well over 900hp weighing as little as 1,800LBS!! ryans civic right? lol as usual Hialeah people triking people into some stupid move. I'll run him 40 to 140.

Frank lets run 40 to 140, can you make it tomorrow morning? Im suppose to run nomad.

I cant do 40 agaist yuur car. lol I'll spin to much and you wont. I'll give you a 60 to 160 and take the hit.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:01 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
pdv25 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:

I cant do 40 agaist yuur car. lol I'll spin to much and you wont. I'll give you a 60 to 160 and take the hit.
lol, this fucking midget
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
pdv25 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:

Then lets split it in the middle 50 roll lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:03 pm

03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I just put my GT-R for sale. 2009 SuperSilver, lightly modded, 15,000 miles runs 10.5x@130 all night long all by itself NO DRIVER REQUIRED!! $63,900!!!

but whats even funnier is that i threw you and him very far in the streets with the same 11sec car your talking shit about. Laughing how can a 10sec GTR lose to a 11sec cobra on a street roll? scratch also how can a 2003 cobra 21psi 75shot 2.6 kenne bell 2nd gear start lose to a 2004 cobra with just 17psi on a 3rd gear start humn!!? how weird LMAO. should I post the video abner.? lol
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

but whats even funnier is that i threw you and him very far in the streets with the same 11sec car your talking shit about. Laughing how can a 10sec GTR lose to a 11sec cobra on a street roll? scratch also how can a 21psi 75shot 2.6 kenne bell 2nd gear start lose to a 17psi cobra with 3rd gear start humn!!? how weird LMAO. should I post the video abner.? lol
lol, keep twisting shit your way midget, to make you look better, i'm just saying "where the real cars race" remember that statement you made, lol, your midget hammy down ass would run 11's on a 10 sec car that "drives itself"

Last edited by 03terminator on January 21st 2011, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:10 pm

[quote="pdv25"]
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
pdv25 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:

I'd like to do it man, but saturday mornings is not my game! how about we get it done in the night time?
50 to 160
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:14 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
pdv25 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
pdv25 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:

I'd like to do it man, but saturday mornings is not my game! how about we get it done in the night time?
50 to 160

ok i'll call you if i can make it at night (going out with the family)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:14 pm

03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

but whats even funnier is that i threw you and him very far in the streets with the same 11sec car your talking shit about. Laughing how can a 10sec GTR lose to a 11sec cobra on a street roll? scratch also how can a 21psi 75shot 2.6 kenne bell 2nd gear start lose to a 17psi cobra with 3rd gear start humn!!? how weird LMAO. should I post the video abner.? lol
lol, keep twisting shit your way midget, to make you look better, i'm just saying "where the real cars race" remember that statement you made, lol, your midget hammy down ass would run 11's on a 10 sec car that "drives itself"

lol! I got your spanking coming real soon for you with the shelby too.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

lol! I got your spanking coming real soon for you with the shelby too.
affraid bring it little bish, just remember i'll name the race... think something like 20-120 so you start getting ready
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:23 pm

O.P sorry about the thread getting hi-jacked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:36 pm

lol 20 to 120 is good no problem I'll be on second gear for your advantage, my new tires will be here soon enough by the time we get to race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:40 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:47 pm

FRANK QUE CLASE DE PESTE A PINGA TU ERES ..NO E CONOSIDO A NADIE TAN COMEPINGA Y ARRASTRA COMO TU. Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:50 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FRANK QUE CLASE DE PESTE A PINGA TU ERES ..NO E CONOSIDO A NADIE TAN COMEPINGA Y ARRASTRA COMO TU. Jerkit

luis I found you on google, stop being the little bitch you are you clown. bukkae lol

Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:54 pm

not bad on the 10 sec pass, was that you driving though? lol , i'll join chris on the bet, intake pulley huh? ok, lets do this, we race your race, you beat me and you pop the hood and if you have pulley and intake only like you say, i'll hand you the money, if not you pay me the 500, but if i beat you on your race then theres nothing to prove and i'll just don't say a word, deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 4:01 pm

03terminator wrote:
not bad on the 10 sec pass, was that you driving though? lol , i'll join chris on the bet, intake pulley huh? ok, lets do this, we race your race, you beat me and you pop the hood and if you have pulley and intake only like you say, i'll hand you the money, if not you pay me the 500, but if i beat you on your race then theres nothing to prove and shut my mouth up, deal?

yea that was me driving my own shit, I wouldn't let anyone drive any of my cars ever again. I went secretly to the track so I dont have no haters around me. thats how I am going to do it from now on, I'll be going to the track more often, but noone will know when I go.

It happened to be that the other day i went to the 1/8 and there was some stupid clown trying to take a video of my engine when the car was getting inspected, i slammed the hood the fuck down really quick and stocked my middle finger at him. lol. then sandors friend took a video of me spanking the shit out that supercharged camaro. but no!! the answer is no, no popping open the hood of my car in public, there is no need for that. and yes you will lose at any roll we do LMAO.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 21st 2011, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 4:07 pm

thats not ur car frank why u gotta lie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 4:09 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
thats not ur car frank why u gotta lie

ok if you say so. popcorn lol why all the excitement all the suden? relax and watch me park some 2jz and Honda's on the street real soon.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 4:40 pm

no real soon lets go tonight 60-160 bring a 1k
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 4:52 pm

Is it just me or does anyone notice the reflection of the red light from the camera on the screen. It's pretty obvious that that's a recording of a recording! LMFAO Frank you're a fucking half a clown!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 4:57 pm

Check out the video right at the end when he zooms into the time! See the red light moving around the 10.30 LMFAO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 5:14 pm

thats the reflection of my camera, my girl took the video with her phone and I couldnt down load it into the computer due to some drivers needed to be installed and I dont have them. lol I am not lying infact i am backing you up on thisone 100%. Laughing It plays in the computer from the phones USB hooked up into my PC, but it wont download from the cellphone to the pc for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 5:20 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
no real soon lets go tonight 60-160 bring a 1k

40 to 140 since I am the one getting called out. I pick the race. you should be ashamed of yourself setting up races with a car that makes 900+whp and weights less 1800LBS vs a heavy tank less powered car like mine. what are you trying to accomplish by doing such thing?

Shame on you.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 21st 2011, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next