SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?

Go down 
+14
SlowTruck
nxeclipse
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
ruddysentra
BlackMambaLS3
pdv25
SlowSilverGTR
03terminator
osdper0911
kachup
pingaloca25
antoanS4
Will
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 2:07 pm

Unlike you, I don't base my popularity on people's hate for me.

Nor do I base my worth on the amount of rebuilt title cars I've owned.

Nor do I base my intelligence on lack of how to spell simple words in the English language.

In other words.

Me > You
Back to top Go down

I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 2:14 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
Unlike you, I don't base my popularity on people's hate for me.

Nor do I base my worth on the amount of rebuilt title cars I've owned.

Nor do I base my intelligence on lack of how to spell simple words in the English language.

In other words.

Me > You

you still are a big lame ass skinny punk no matter what the facts are ... lol
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 5:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

1. I'd rather be a skinny punk, than a lard ass.

2. I'd rather be a lame ass, than someone like you who nobody can stand.

3. Yes I'm big. You standing next to me would probably come up to maybe my shoulder.

So yet another in other words, you're a short, fat, dumb ass who nobody can stand. Congratulations on re-iterating that fact. We all appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 5:12 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

1. I'd rather be a skinny punk, than a lard ass.

2. I'd rather be a lame ass, than someone like you who nobody can stand.

3. Yes I'm big. You standing next to me would probably come up to maybe my shoulder.

So yet another in other words, you're a short, fat, dumb ass who nobody can stand. Congratulations on re-iterating that fact. We all appreciate it.

Here just drink a hand full of these, It'll help you get out your misery. Laughing how much did you pay for those tattoos of yours? a dick suck and some pennies on-top? lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 7:48 pm

Handful of these as in what?

And the tattoo artist was female....so there goes your joke.
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 7:50 pm

get and rx8 and put a cobra motor on it. just to piss puerto ricans up
Back to top Go down
brockb
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
brockb

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 12:53 pm

get a smartcar and heavily mod it.

you'll win every run-for-bet in miami, and it would be funny as hell.

no but seriously, with that money, i'd get an dodge SRT
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 11:34 am

Slow Vette wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
buy C6 Z06 for 40k lol!

dont, it will blow up the moment it sees some heavy nitrous, and you dont to be babying no 40k car, buy a Ford is the way to go. and tito if you have anything to say towards this post, bring that 125-150 shot vette of yours this saturday night 60 to 160 and i'll show you the vettes are nothing but a waste of money to invest on.

for what i already parked your 800+rwhp cobra 2 years ago with just a 150 shot...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oh no!! you for got to say 50shot, oh your needed 70 roll and not my last 04 cobra, you mean my 03 cobra making 656rwhp, the 800hp came later after and you did not want no part of it afterwards.lol
what you barely beat a 20k car with 70k car that weights 550LBS less with 175shot,ported intake,ported throttle body, intake and tune? lol you should feel shame of yourself for doing so. lol. 70 to 160, I let off 155ish and then you passed and kepton going to say you won. lol
you got your roll and I still pull you all the way pass 150 Laughing wow thats so sad tito.
wanna try with my heavier GT500, I'll give the hit and spray it all you want. lol

oh no!! you for got to say 50shot, oh your needed 70 roll and not my last 04 cobra, you mean my 03 cobra making 656rwhp, the 800hp came later after and you did not want no part of it afterwards.lol
what you barely beat a 20k car with 70k car that weights 550LBS less with 175shot,ported intake,ported throttle body, intake and tune? lol you should feel shame of yourself for doing so. lol. 70 to 160, I let off 155ish and then you passed and kepton going to say you won. lol
you got your roll and I still pull you all the way pass 150 Laughing wow thats so sad tito.
wanna try with my heavier GT500, I'll give the hit and spray it all you want. lol

BULLSHIT!!!! funny thing is no one here believes anything you say. my car just had intake/tune and a 150 shot while your car had 800+rwhp. you took the hit and i still came around you like you were standing still...whats real sad is the denial of not accepting when you lose a race. that is the main reason i will NEVER EVER race you again i dont care whether you have a jet or a turtle to race, i will NEVER race you again...i have no interest in racing you, and if you havent noticed, my car only has a airfilter. 100s of people have seen whats under my hood and can say there is no spray on my car since it blew...i am not going to turn this into 40 page thread about you and me so we'll talk on saturday night..
DONT FORGET MY HEAVY ASS WAS RIDING SHOTGUN IN YOUR VETTE TITO THE NIGHT WE YANKED FRANK AND THAT BUSA LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?   I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have like 50k on me but honestly dont know what to get?? any suggestions?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4