SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas

Go down 
+16
wiseman
632cobra
FordsRKing
03eatoncobra
peacockpirate
GT30WRX/BANNED
boostinvertgtr
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
cobrakrazy
m6ar2cel6otc
THE ONE
I8URRICE
asap1320
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas Empty
PostSubject: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 2:37 pm

Hondas moving out
Back to top Go down
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 7:21 pm

joe and ryan?
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 7:17 am

whats the camera car?
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 9:15 am

info on the vette?
Back to top Go down
THE ONE
Admin
Admin
THE ONE

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 9:52 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://southernknights.forumotion.net
m6ar2cel6otc

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 11:22 pm

vette is a sts kit on wastegate spring 5psi tuned. makes 450whp
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 7:11 am

honda moves out pretty nice...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 7:35 am

m6ar2cel6otc wrote:
I DID THINK THE VETTE WAS KIND OF PARKED STS TWIN TURBO KIT SUCKS APS TWINS ARE ALOT BETTER PLUS 5PSI IS NOTHING I RAN 10-12 PSI ON MY SUPERCHARGER SET UP AND IT MADE 700WHP WICH WOULD HAVE MOPPED THE RICE OUT OF THAT HATCH LOL. GOOD VID ANYWAYS HONDA PRINCESS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 10:31 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
m6ar2cel6otc wrote:
I DID THINK THE VETTE WAS KIND OF PARKED STS TWIN TURBO KIT SUCKS APS TWINS ARE ALOT BETTER PLUS 5PSI IS NOTHING I RAN 10-12 PSI ON MY SUPERCHARGER SET UP AND IT MADE 700WHP WICH WOULD HAVE MOPPED THE RICE OUT OF THAT HATCH LOL. GOOD VID ANYWAYS HONDA PRINCESS

Ur vette was parked , I saw it get pulled many many times in the past, it got even slower with the upgrades you made to it; even a 7,000LB Chrysler 300 pulled that dirty red hoe you had for a vette. I got a little honda for you that it would walk anything you had,have and own right now. get back to me with some cash in hand you fast mouth. the little honda am bringing out it will be so fast that it will make ur hair grow out ur head instantly when it passes you by homie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 10:55 am

IRONMAN28 wrote:
yes sir it does, but at the race track for cash $$$$$

Here you go, nothing that you have not seen before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:02 am

i dont do the race car vs street car thing.
i cant believe your bashing joels street car when what he said was probably true anyway.

when i gut my car to a tin can and make it unstreetable we'll talk

nice setup btw.

whats that thing gonna wiegh? maybe 2000lbs

im sure you know your gonna be runnin some kinda pro class, good luck....
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:43 am

thats a mighty small turbo...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 2:53 pm

IRONMAN28 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
m6ar2cel6otc wrote:

Ur vette was parked , I saw it get pulled many many times in the past, it got even slower with the upgrades you made to it; even a 7,000LB Chrysler 300 pulled that dirty red hoe you had for a vette. I got a little honda for you that it would walk anything you had,have and own right now. get back to me with some cash in hand you fast mouth. the little honda am bringing out it will be so fast that it will make ur hair grow out ur head instantly when it passes you by homie.

i think you are mistaken joels vette didnt loose to no chrysler..not swinging on his balls but his car wasnt slow for a street car u cant compare it to that stripped toilet on wheels of yours.. violin
Back to top Go down
boostinvertgtr
boostinvertgtr

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 3:44 pm

IRONMAN28 wrote:
IRONMAN28 wrote:
yes sir it does, but at the race track for cash $$$$$

Here you go, nothing that you have not seen before.

Yea thats a RACE car not a street car. And in the very near future i will take you up on the run at the track for money. But don't be scared when i bring another RACE car out to play...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 4:54 pm

This website is all about Cheerleaders and Fast mouthy people. a 700whp vette running 12's? very very interesting. But yea my toilet on wheels would run about 4 second faster and its about half the weight obviously ; so with that being said, less move on with the BS and lets get some races done.

What do you have to offer cheerleader blackmambaLS3? I got an 8 second toilet on wheels, and how about you? I am respectfully sure that my toilet on wheels would put it on anything you drive if am not mistaken.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
boostinvertgtr
boostinvertgtr

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 5:26 pm

nice rx7 :-D
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 6:19 pm

IRONMAN28 wrote:
This website is all about Cheerleaders and Fast mouthy people. a 700whp vette running 12's? very very interesting. But yea my toilet on wheels would run about 4 second faster and its about half the weight obviously ; so with that being said, less move on with the BS and lets get some races done.

What do you have to offer cheerleader blackmambaLS3? I got an 8 second toilet on wheels, and how about you? I am respectfully sure that my toilet on wheels would put it on anything you drive if am not mistaken.

ok steel man u got it all wrong im no 1s cheerleader none the less a shop rat like some ppl are..i cheerlead to noone but myself for banging all the hoes i bang and living the life i live i cant complain..Just remember ur toilet might go 8's but again what do you drive???nothing to be proud off a 1000 pound abortion big turbo and the worst the H emblem on the front shurg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 7:26 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
IRONMAN28 wrote:

ok steel man u got it all wrong im no 1s cheerleader none the less a shop rat like some ppl are..i cheerlead to noone but myself for banging all the hoes i bang and living the life i live i cant complain..Just remember ur toilet might go 8's but again what do you drive???nothing to be proud off a 1000 pound abortion big turbo and the worst the H emblem on the front shurg

Cuz I i have a race car and you dont, it does not mean i dont drive a baller vehicle too.

Obviously you dont know who the hell i am + you look like an immature little kid on every post you make, so anyways I'll leave it at that; just keep on smelling like pussy if thats what you do best in your baller wanna be life; been there done that already bunch of times homie.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 7:38 pm

IRONMAN28 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
IRONMAN28 wrote:

Cuz I i have a race car and you dont, it does not mean i dont drive a baller vehicle too.

Obviously you dont know who the hell i am + you look like an immature little kid on every post you make, so anyways I'll leave it at that; just keep on smelling like pussy if thats what you do best in your baller wanna be life; been there done that already bunch of times homie.

so you have been a baller wanna be many times in your life?
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 7:38 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
Ironman28 have you owned a whipple cobra, or a eaton GT500 making 700whp+, maybe a widebody kit supra with a yellow throw up paint

hmm someone might wanna check ip's
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 7:45 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
IRONMAN28 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
IRONMAN28 wrote:

so you have been a baller wanna be many times in your life?

I heard about the guy, isn't his name Frankie ? no I dont own a Ford if thats what you are asking; I am a junkie honda owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next