SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas

Go down 
+16
wiseman
632cobra
FordsRKing
03eatoncobra
peacockpirate
GT30WRX/BANNED
boostinvertgtr
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
cobrakrazy
m6ar2cel6otc
THE ONE
I8URRICE
asap1320
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 7:49 pm

ok you quoted one thing and responded to another.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 7:56 pm

sorry i am new on this website, I always come to the site to read all these funny ridiculous stuff you people post on here all the time. is just that i decided to open an account of my own to post in defence of the honda owners when stupid comments are being said thats all. i see alot of BS being said about hondas in here all the time and i am a honda owner as well. do you get my point now?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 8:19 pm

IRONMAN28 wrote:
IRONMAN28 wrote:
yes sir it does, but at the race track for cash $$$$$

Here you go, nothing that you have not seen before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bring that chalupa to countyline and lets run it affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 9:30 pm

fwd dont run for money in the 1/8th....

you know that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 9:57 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
IRONMAN28 wrote:
IRONMAN28 wrote:
yes sir it does, but at the race track for cash $$$$$

Here you go, nothing that you have not seen before.

bring that chalupa to countyline and lets run it affraid affraid

when are you going to be at county line?
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 10:41 pm

Hey I think theres something wrong with my laptop that car looks like it has the slicks on the front??? Retarded laptop.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:03 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
Hey I think theres something wrong with my laptop that car looks like it has the slicks on the front??? Retarded laptop.

lol!

Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:07 pm

Hey 632cobra I think the kids want to play with that skateboard at countyline for sum cash, wonder of they can run with the big dogs???
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:16 pm

Bro. leave it alone. the thing runs in the 8's and were barely there. Plus no one has seen that car around here. Maybe he's new down here. Should be fun racing a honda though. I just dont think we are ready for that one yet
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:22 pm

So what, you ran a little bit faster than 8's in countyline??? We got this!!!
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:44 pm

yeah, he did that in the 1/4 not the 1/8 which is a 5.80 1/8 mile pass and i went 6.20. I think we can do it since I have nitrous and get get a better 60ft. I also think thats not a real ad or video of that car down here. The track where the video is from is in Canada. Does not matter, I wont mind giving it a shot since he says he will run it for money at the track.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:47 pm

Ohhh 8 seconds in 1/4...wow...I would've lost my money! Geez thats haulin the mail, especially in reverse! That is why they mounted the engine in the rear? for more traction?
Back to top Go down
wiseman

wiseman

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:49 pm

IRONMAN28 wrote:

The car in your pics is totally different from the one in your vids. So different that the two car have different tube chassis in the front. None the less 2 totally different motor/turbo setups. No 1 knows u, u don't have a shop. I call bs on this guy.
In addition the car in the vids was most likely shot in Canada. Hence the canidian flag at the tree.
Ur probably full of it. Just callin u out w/ur fairytale of a setup. setup. Bring it out to the streets.
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:51 pm

I'll take any of you around a track for cash.

Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:54 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:

I think you mean around as in a circle track, cuz thats a road racing cage! Sorry i already did the nascar thing in orlando, not my cup of tea...my motto "If you can turn, your not going fast enough".
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:59 pm

I'm talking about road racing. You pick the track, I'll trailer my shitbox up there and take all your money.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 12:05 am

When has anybody here mentioned anything about road racing? Did you fall asleep and woke up on the wrong site?
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 12:06 am

Ok...let me see if I can fit another pair of 29.5x10.5w's on the front of my mustang BRB.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 9:08 am

IRONMAN28 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
IRONMAN28 wrote:
This website is all about Cheerleaders and Fast mouthy people. a 700whp vette running 12's? very very interesting. But yea my toilet on wheels would run about 4 second faster and its about half the weight obviously ; so with that being said, less move on with the BS and lets get some races done.

What do you have to offer cheerleader blackmambaLS3? I got an 8 second toilet on wheels, and how about you? I am respectfully sure that my toilet on wheels would put it on anything you drive if am not mistaken.

ok steel man u got it all wrong im no 1s cheerleader none the less a shop rat like some ppl are..i cheerlead to noone but myself for banging all the hoes i bang and living the life i live i cant complain..Just remember ur toilet might go 8's but again what do you drive???nothing to be proud off a 1000 pound abortion big turbo and the worst the H emblem on the front shurg

Cuz I i have a race car and you dont, it does not mean i dont drive a baller vehicle too.

Obviously you dont know who the hell i am + you look like an immature little kid on every post you make, so anyways I'll leave it at that; just keep on smelling like pussy if thats what you do best in your baller wanna be life; been there done that already bunch of times homie.

attentionwhore i dont need to know who you are by seeing ur race car is a honda it says it all what pussy would drive that ugly torqueless shit of urs nigga i wouldnt have my worst enemy drive that thing!!No im not inmature u understood my statement wrong i was trying to say i dont own a fast car because im not in the mood for it at this stage in my life i rather do what im doing now..But w.e the point is u have a big mouth make sure when u go out there u tell joel all u said about him..Me i dont care i havent gone there in about 2 years..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 9:10 am

632cobra wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:

lol!

lmao!!!i think ur labtob has a flu
Back to top Go down
boostinvertgtr
boostinvertgtr

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 9:25 am

Eifelrennen wrote:

How much money you want to put on it? I have a few road race cars also... oh and they hold the records for their classes at all the south florida tracks..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 10:22 am

boostinvertgtr wrote:
Eifelrennen wrote:

How much money you want to put on it? I have a few road race cars also... oh and they hold the records for their classes at all the south florida tracks..

what kind of road race cars you have? I heard miatas hold their own..
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 4:08 pm

I figure I'll throw this in the mix since someone post a 8 sec honda which is in the Hot Rod Class.

How about NRG Tech SFWD 8.37 pass

Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 5:58 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
I figure I'll throw this in the mix since someone post a 8 sec honda which is in the Hot Rod Class.

How about NRG Tech SFWD 8.37 pass

Sean why do you own an evo when u nut around with pos hondas stop posting every dudes 8 sec honda and make ur evo fast..my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next