SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas

Go down 
+16
wiseman
632cobra
FordsRKing
03eatoncobra
peacockpirate
GT30WRX/BANNED
boostinvertgtr
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
cobrakrazy
m6ar2cel6otc
THE ONE
I8URRICE
asap1320
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 7:49 pm

this thread is funny
first 2 lighter 600+whp cars race a 450whp vette...impressive

then Frank with his bullshit civic lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
boostinvertgtr
boostinvertgtr

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 8:01 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

what kind of road race cars you have? I heard miatas hold their own..

a few miatas, 350z(places 1 or 2 every race), rx7(places 1 or 2 every race), integra (places top 3 in nationals), evo's
Back to top Go down
YELLOW H/B

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 8:05 pm

this thread is funny...idk why this vid was posted??

first off i own the white coupe...the vette is a friend of a friend and we raced cuz we had nothing better to do that night...plus he told me he was making about 600hp or 580hp or somthing like that...if he told me 450hp i would not race him...i dont get nothing out of that...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 8:17 pm

its got an STS kit...probably takes longer to spool that turbo then your car
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 2:52 pm

asap1320 wrote:
IRONMAN28 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
m6ar2cel6otc wrote:
vette is a sts kit on wastegate spring 5psi tuned. makes 450whp
I DID THINK THE VETTE WAS KIND OF PARKED STS TWIN TURBO KIT SUCKS APS TWINS ARE ALOT BETTER PLUS 5PSI IS NOTHING I RAN 10-12 PSI ON MY SUPERCHARGER SET UP AND IT MADE 700WHP WICH WOULD HAVE MOPPED THE RICE OUT OF THAT HATCH LOL. GOOD VID ANYWAYS HONDA PRINCESS

Ur vette was parked , I saw it get pulled many many times in the past, it got even slower with the upgrades you made to it; even a 7,000LB Chrysler 300 pulled that dirty red hoe you had for a vette. I got a little honda for you that it would walk anything you had,have and own right now. get back to me with some cash in hand you fast mouth. the little honda am bringing out it will be so fast that it will make ur hair grow out ur head instantly when it passes you by homie.

does this honda dig? afro
YOU GOT A BIG MOUTH SON I DONT KNOW WHAT RED VETTE YOUR TALKING ABOUT BUT ITS NOT MINE CAUSE YOUR LITTLE HONDA ABORTION WOULD GET PULLED PUSSY BOY YOU SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE TO THE FULLEST TILL 2012 YOUR BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE CHECK YOUR SELF PUSSY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 1:23 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
IRONMAN28 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
m6ar2cel6otc wrote:
vette is a sts kit on wastegate spring 5psi tuned. makes 450whp
I DID THINK THE VETTE WAS KIND OF PARKED STS TWIN TURBO KIT SUCKS APS TWINS ARE ALOT BETTER PLUS 5PSI IS NOTHING I RAN 10-12 PSI ON MY SUPERCHARGER SET UP AND IT MADE 700WHP WICH WOULD HAVE MOPPED THE RICE OUT OF THAT HATCH LOL. GOOD VID ANYWAYS HONDA PRINCESS

Ur vette was parked , I saw it get pulled many many times in the past, it got even slower with the upgrades you made to it; even a 7,000LB Chrysler 300 pulled that dirty red hoe you had for a vette. I got a little honda for you that it would walk anything you had,have and own right now. get back to me with some cash in hand you fast mouth. the little honda am bringing out it will be so fast that it will make ur hair grow out ur head instantly when it passes you by homie.

does this honda dig? afro
YOU GOT A BIG MOUTH SON I DONT KNOW WHAT RED VETTE YOUR TALKING ABOUT BUT ITS NOT MINE CAUSE YOUR LITTLE HONDA ABORTION WOULD GET PULLED PUSSY BOY YOU SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE TO THE FULLEST TILL 2012 YOUR BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE CHECK YOUR SELF PUSSY

Did i just describe you with this picture?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 1:45 pm

An other fails attempt by frank go suck a dick Pussy boy if you have beef you know how to find me I don't have time to play with your Pussy online iron fag
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 7:28 pm

Lol I new it was frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 2:40 pm

you guys got all of this wrong!! i am not the one posting all this stupid shit. i have my own fucking account, and if i needed to say anything to anyone in here i would use my own account + i dont drive no tuna can for a car.

iron man get your shit straight nigga. now every stupid pussy that comes in here posting shit it supposed to be me behind it too? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 3:06 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
you guys got all of this wrong!! i am not the one posting all this stupid shit. i have my own fucking account, and if i needed to say anything to anyone in here i would use my own account + i dont drive no tuna can for a car.

iron man get your shit straight nigga. now every stupid pussy that comes in here posting shit it supposed to be me behind it too? Evil or Very Mad

if thats how you see yourself lol!
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 2:02 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

if thats how you see yourself lol!

he has made a break through and finally came to that realization.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 5:08 pm

poor frankie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas   twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twin turbo vett vs 2 boosted hondas
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3