SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frank vs Nomad(incar)

Go down 
+23
03terminator
victory2k8z
26brx8
pdv25
V6Chris
GT30WRX/BANNED
XSPSI
SlowSilverGTR
SILVERBEAST
Phantom SRT4
04_Red_gt
CRUSH
quikenuf
honey
Nomad
Krusty DSM
BlackMambaLS3
s.e.a.n
asap1320
NoPis10
boostaddict
kleistang/ BANNED
LthlGT500
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Frank vs Nomad(incar) Empty
PostSubject: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:52 pm

http://www.streetfire.net/video/whipple-gt500-vs-700whp-evo_2238161.htm

didn't have time to add in music

Franks car sounds sick, but I do believe Nomad had more MPH then you in 3rd and 4th..if he would have thrown 5th who knows what would have happened
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 7:05 pm

it looks like it was a good run, but you can see how the Shelby slows down when it spins.

also they both were probably more concern about the curve coming Laughing
Back to top Go down
boostaddict
boostaddict

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 8:49 pm

bad ass race no matter what, both cars sound sick cheers boys
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 11:03 pm

all runs on a closed coarse.... I like that HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 8:04 am

nomad def has mph on frank...

if he could fix his tranny issues wouldnt even be close
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 8:15 am

asap1320 wrote:
nomad def has mph on frank...

if he could fix his tranny issues wouldnt even be close

I agree!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 9:30 am

frank got raped and in race gas with sticky mickies and taking the hit in all 3 races he doesnt even wait for the second beep at the 3rd race ..im already expecting the excuses from frank 1-his spark plugs,2-the race gas had too much ethanol ect..congrats on the win nomad none the less i give the midgit credit for steping up.
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 11:38 am

Why do you drive like shit? you have an aftermarket/rebuilt tranny a triple disk whats the problem?
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 12:01 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
Why do you drive like shit? you have an aftermarket/rebuilt tranny a triple disk whats the problem?

u madd? tongue
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 12:22 pm

Nomad wrote:
Krusty DSM wrote:

u madd? tongue

hahahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
honey

honey

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 12:52 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 6:57 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
frank got raped and in race gas with sticky mickies and taking the hit in all 3 races he doesnt even wait for the second beep at the 3rd race ..im already expecting the excuses from frank 1-his spark plugs,2-the race gas had too much ethanol ect..congrats on the win nomad none the less i give the midgit credit for steping up.

hater.. Jerkit Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 7:00 pm

It was a close run till i lost control on the last run.. a chase is a race no matter the outcome.

i got one run he got the other two. rematch Monday on a straight line and dry road.
lets see what happens when we both go to 160 as it was agreed on, thats when we are going to find out who's the top dog.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 10:18 pm

listen guys as much as i hate to admit cause we rank on frank, the car was not out of control but he was spinning tire, the car was going forward but the guy mark the street with rubber all the gears. That was a close race, i think you guys should pick another road with a good straight away and better traction, that highway really sucked.
Back to top Go down
boostaddict
boostaddict

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 6:50 am

If you look at the video someone took from behind you can see the black marks as he hits it
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 8:14 am

LMFAO WHATS UP WITH THE RACE GAS TUNE LOL MOPPED BY A 4 CYLINDER. IM JUST GLAD IT WAS ON FILM BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW FRANK ALWAYS WINS Jerkit SOON FRANK SOON YOUR DADDY IS COMING Jerkit CONGRATS ON THE SLAYING NOMAD
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 8:23 am

Frank next time don't even come out on slicks....wait til you have the drag radials on....I was in Nomads car and you could see how it would spin but still go forward. But nonetheless spinning.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 9:12 am

i will shut up then if frank was spinning then in that case im impressed with the midgits car affraid
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 12:04 pm

I was filming the video behind franks car, and in 2nd and 3rd gear the tires where spinning but moving hard, I never lost control of the car, in my opinion the evo in top end can't be touched
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 12:16 pm

Correction: frank didnt lose control of the car he went hauling ass!!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 12:23 pm

If Frank can get that thing hooking from a 50/55 I think it will hurt a lot of feelings...

May not be the fastest car on here, but it damn sure will pull a very high percentage of street cars. Plus he runs that thing pretty much every week at the track and street multiple times, so he is enjoying it a lot more than most of the cars that are a bit quicker, which is what matters.

Evo moves hard too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 3:29 pm

The reason the car spun nasty on that 60 roll is because the road was slightly wet thats all.
Monday i'll be there with the same tires and we are going to 160 not 135-140 like last Monday.
those runs were bullshit becuase we couldnt make the full runs, we couldnt hit top of 4th gear non of those runs.

Joel Dont hate cuz you had an 700whp 60k vette that was entirely parked and got yanked by a heavier and older dawg>> CRUSHERCOBRA your daddy for life. Jerkit Laughing

Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 4:41 pm

^^^^^At 10 seconds on the video it shows the GT500 clearly leaving marks all over the streets... To me, I think its impressive enough for Frank to spin next to a car with similar hp that is able to put every bit of his power to the ground!....

Traction and weight is the 2 most important things in a race and that night, Frank had none of them on his side.... But props to both cars and good luck on the rematch...

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 5:07 pm

Spinning ain't winning!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 2:48 pm

Slicks is the reason you were spinning Frank not the wet, remember slicks you are going to skate on the road while drag radials are more designed for the street, come out with drag radials next time and i'm sure your gonna see a difference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank vs Nomad(incar)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next