SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frank vs Nomad(incar)

Go down 
+23
03terminator
victory2k8z
26brx8
pdv25
V6Chris
GT30WRX/BANNED
XSPSI
SlowSilverGTR
SILVERBEAST
Phantom SRT4
04_Red_gt
CRUSH
quikenuf
honey
Nomad
Krusty DSM
BlackMambaLS3
s.e.a.n
asap1320
NoPis10
boostaddict
kleistang/ BANNED
LthlGT500
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 2:33 pm

04_Red_gt wrote:
If you gtr guys can't find races at 40-50 it will be impossible for me to find races at 15 to 30. Evil or Very Mad

Good luck with that. I"ll do a 30. Around how much power your making? There are 3 of us right now all at diffrent AWHP.
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 2:51 pm

I haven't gone to the dyno Im still testing and tuning for the street, my car is setup for the track
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 8:28 pm

80-180 ?? holly shit nomad did you get supra ?lol

i ran chris at 60 and its true the gtr has no balls at 60 .
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 8:30 pm

missed the sarcasm from nomad earlier had to do a re-read lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 3:39 pm

I got my new tires already, 55 to 155 GTRs, 60 to 160 nomad. I'll be out there Monday night.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 9:46 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I got my new tires already, 55 to 155 GTRs, 60 to 160 nomad. I'll be out there Monday night.
Ill give youa 60-160 what time are you going to be out there?
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 9:49 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

did you try them yet ? make sure you go do that first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 8:07 am

USMCWARVET wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Ill give youa 60-160 what time are you going to be out there?

Ok no problem, lets run,am gonna be there around 10:30pm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 8:16 am

kleistang wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I haven't try them out yet, but a cocky guy from palm beach florida had them on his previews GT500 making over 900whp, and he was hooking just fine, so I will. Laughing
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 10:25 am

Crusher can you pm me the location ? i get off work @ 11pm then il swing by.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
kleistang wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I haven't try them out yet, but a cocky guy from palm beach florida had them on his previews GT500 making over 900whp, and he was hooking just fine, so I will. Laughing

Frank, it doesn't matter on who's car they were on, it was not yours. You need to try the car with them and try different air pressures to see what your car likes at certain rolls. If you don't set it up for your car you will be waisting your time and the other persons because you will spin again.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:47 pm

hey rigo whats up are u still interested on running ur car on the street
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 1:22 pm

What's up Albert, I'm getting somethings done on the car now, should be done real soon. I had the tranny problem, got that fixed and I went to EFI also, that is why it has taken me a long time to get the car finished. I have Sandors #, I will let you guys know when we are ready. What do you have now?
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 1:28 pm

thats cool efi is the way to go for sure. nah same shit just wondering what u where up to and how the car was coming along well anyways k.i.t
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 10:42 pm

its great that after being away for so long, frank still cant line up correctly or go on the 3rd beep.

And no matter what platform or what he does to it, he never ceases to disappoint himself by losing to less powerful cars.

This beers for u frank.

Also, if its on the internet, it MUST BE TRUE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 8:12 am

NorySS wrote:
its great that after being away for so long, frank still cant line up correctly or go on the 3rd beep.

And no matter what platform or what he does to it, he never ceases to disappoint himself by losing to less powerful cars.

This beers for u frank.

Also, if its on the internet, it MUST BE TRUE

Nory, when was the last time you had or ran anything fast in your entire life? as long as i known you' you only had a parked ass GTO on a 500shot of nitrous that all it did was back fire and lose races. In regards to me losing to a slower car, I dont know when I did ever run a car slower than mine and lose to it!! LMAO you are a clown, i only run cars that i know i can have a fair run with, and some times i run cars that are way faster than mine""" if you are talking about Nomads evo! thast car makes well over 700whp weighing 3,285LBS VS my car making about the same power weighing 4000LBS. But sure being you a total hating ignorant you would come on my thread and post a rediculous coment like this. here is so mayo for your croketa>> Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Nomad(incar)   Frank vs Nomad(incar) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank vs Nomad(incar)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3