SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R35 world record

Go down 
+30
Stockness
USMCWARVET
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
antoanS4
black cobra
nxeclipse
obzidian
Want3d
MRxSLAYx
GIO-305
RAM1320
glokology
MiamiVR6T
kachup
SlowTruck
VEGASGTR
s.e.a.n
LthlGT500
BoostedRSX
GT30WRX/BANNED
gpr
V6Chris
BlackMambaLS3
26brx8
CRUSH
R35 GTR
PhantomMenace
srt4crazy05
Phantom SRT4
peacockpirate
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

R35 world record - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 5:20 pm

26brx8 wrote:
Sorry my car is not the abortion here... His is!!!
And if you really ran 8.8x with a 1.5x 60ft time ...then the car is running not hard.... But super hard or it weights a lot less than a reg 240
A time slip would be nice to see not that iam needing to verify that... Just to see the entire run.
Believe me
Iam not hating on him at all

the pass was made in front of thousands of people at the NSCRA event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 5:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
My dear Dominican inbred midget. Unlike you, I have built many cars and none have blown up. One question my friend, since when did AD Turbo need a cheerleader. Stop swinging on Alberth ball. We all know he's your daddy. As far a Jerkit s welding goes I've been doing it for twenty years and I own my own business. So don't worry, none of your bastard stepbrothers will fall out of any of the babycribs I welded. I thought you weren't going to post anymore on the site until your heavy ass abortion was done. Noticed you've been on the site everyday that's why I pm ed you this morning. I guess I got under your skin and you couldn't resist. Unlike you I am a man and can admit when I don't know how to do something myself yes I did ask you about the kb i lol! nstall because I never used one I'm a welded by trade but been turning wrenches too so don't worry about me princess ill be fine Thanks for your help on the kb install worked out great and yes I'm on a budget not cheap but I've Droped $19800 on the project since November

Rolling Eyes

Frustration its eminent. lol!

R35 world record - Page 5 Headache
Like I told you before 60_160 gps in car $500 that's all I got for you show me how fast that pos of yours really is. Wow your using big words did your boyfriend buy you a dictionary or did you learn English with "follow me" I know they sell it on channel 23 where you watch your Dominican soap opera
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 6:43 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
My dear Dominican inbred midget. Unlike you, I have built many cars and none have blown up. One question my friend, since when did AD Turbo need a cheerleader. Stop swinging on Alberth ball. We all know he's your daddy. As far a Jerkit s welding goes I've been doing it for twenty years and I own my own business. So don't worry, none of your bastard stepbrothers will fall out of any of the babycribs I welded. I thought you weren't going to post anymore on the site until your heavy ass abortion was done. Noticed you've been on the site everyday that's why I pm ed you this morning. I guess I got under your skin and you couldn't resist. Unlike you I am a man and can admit when I don't know how to do something myself yes I did ask you about the kb i lol! nstall because I never used one I'm a welded by trade but been turning wrenches too so don't worry about me princess ill be fine Thanks for your help on the kb install worked out great and yes I'm on a budget not cheap but I've Droped $19800 on the project since November

Rolling Eyes

Frustration its eminent. lol!

R35 world record - Page 5 Headache
Like I told you before 60_160 gps in car $500 that's all I got for you show me how fast that pos of yours really is. Wow your using big words did your boyfriend buy you a dictionary or did you learn English with "follow me" I know they sell it on channel 23 where you watch your Dominican soap opera

My level of intelligence It's to high for your ignorance and high elevated stupidity. And trust me when I say this" My car will give it to your red capacitor on nitrous and boost Jerkit my shit its coming out built to the dick, and your shit will blow up in the middle of the race and it wont be able to finish the race" and that's a promise. welcome

Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 7:04 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

My level of intelligence It's to high for your ignorance and high elevated stupidity. And trust me when I say this" My car will give it to your red capacitor on nitrous and boost Jerkit my shit its coming out built to the dick, and your shit will blow up in the middle of the race and it wont be able to finish the race" and that's a promise. welcome

Your level of intelligence doesn't know the difference between to, too, and two.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 9:01 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
BABY CRUSH wrote:
blkdragn wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
obzidian wrote:
Plenty of cars down here are trapping that high with less power.

Also, since when is a GTR not good at launching at the track? :)
the gtr launch by itself...the is no way around it....so the bigger you go the slowest is going to launch.

why is that? tcm?
yes...we do not control the tcm in such a way that boost can be had at launching or brake boosting.
the only way is using a proefi like myself or a haltech unit.....but it you do you will be braking parts left and right. it is to hard on the drivetrain.....still......9.0@166 is hard to get even for those underweight supra motor swap cars. tell me one of these cars running an 9.0 with a 1.6-1.7 60ft time....answer=NONE!!!! all these cars get into the 1.3-1.4 to run a high 8.
if a gtr gets a 1.3-1.4 60ft time.....we will be running mid 8s....the formula is easy 175% improvement on ET.

1.54 60 ft 8.86 159 thank you
great!!! one in a bunch.

NEW GTR RECORD
8.97 @169mph today.
FAST ENOUGH TO BEAT YOUR 1000000 HP ABORTION ON THE STREET. ONE IN A BUNCH LMAO WHAT A TOOL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

When will your car be ready?
SOON IM STILL WAITING ON MY TRANNY SET UP TO BE DONE THEN THE MOTOR IS GOING IN THE CAR TO FINISH THE REST OF THE EXHAUST, ELECTRICAL AND FUEL SYSTEM IM DOING MOST OF THE WORK ON THE CAR MYSELF WITH A FRIEND AND WORKING A FULL TIME JOB MAKES IT TAKE A LITTLE LONGER TOO I WILL ALSO BE TAKING THE MOTOR TO AD TURBO TO HAVE THEM PUT IN MY CAMS I HAVE NEVER DONE CAMS ON A 2JZ ONLY ON AMERICAN CARS I REALLY DONT WANT TO FUCK IT UP WITH THE WRONG SHIM SO IM TAKING THAT PART TO THE PROS

violin

Its starting to look like your Godzilla abortion almighty never will get beat project its going to take some serious time to be finished LMAO!
not really....the car is being back after ripping some gears at low boost.....
well...that is nothing you know about...POWAAAAAAA!!! kid.

Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 9:04 pm

[img]R35 world record - Page 5 3geargtr[/img]
3 gear!!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 9:45 pm

26brx8 wrote:

Its starting to look like your Godzilla abortion almighty never will get beat project its going to take some serious time to be finished LMAO!
not really....the car is being back after ripping some gears at low boost.....
well...that is nothing you know about...POWAAAAAAA!!! kid.

That post wasn't towards you..... scratch
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 11:50 pm

Just in case. Lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 6:10 am

Holy shit grind them gears up lol! so when will she be back out?
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 9:50 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
Holy shit grind them gears up lol! so when will she be back out?
it is done...just need tuning....should be done by 8/19.
Back to top Go down
gpr

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 11:22 am

that a hell of alot of tunning .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 1:51 pm

26brx8 wrote:
3 gear!!

What a piece of junk ladies and gentlemen. we can't deny Japan builds nothing but trash Jerkit needpics I have never seen a 6speed American Ford tranny do such thing.
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 3:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
3 gear!!

What a piece of junk ladies and gentlemen. we can't deny Japan builds nothing but trash Jerkit needpics I have never seen a 6speed American Ford tranny do such thing.

Really? You should read a little before opening up that big yeapper of yours http://jalopnik.com/5796207/ford-silent-on-broken-mustang-transmissions

All new 5.0 mustang are getting recalled for bad transmissions, the gears are not strong enough for stock power and are striiping the teeth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ATBtw8dqXE&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAXRFtYszng&feature=related
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 5:46 pm

BoostedRSX wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
3 gear!!

Really? You should read a little before opening up that big yeapper of yours http://jalopnik.com/5796207/ford-silent-on-broken-mustang-transmissions

All new 5.0 mustang are getting recalled for bad transmissions, the gears are not strong enough for stock power and are striiping the teeth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ATBtw8dqXE&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAXRFtYszng&feature=related

haha lmao!!! niceee!!!!!
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 6:10 pm

frank....que tipo mas sapingo ud es..........what a dickhead!!!!
stop envying other people's shit and concentrate in yours.
maybe that is why you are a nobody.....because you spend too much time hating on other's success.
get real....and by the way...it is not $100k in mods....but close!!!!lolololololol envidioso.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 6:11 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

My level of intelligence It's to high

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

LOL

My God to think you couldn't be stupider.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 6:14 pm

lol at made in china ford tranny!!! lolololol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 6:44 pm

26brx8 wrote:
frank....que tipo mas sapingo ud es..........what a dickhead!!!!
stop envying other people's shit and concentrate in yours.
maybe that is why you are a nobody.....because you spend too much time hating on other's success.
get real....and by the way...it is not $100k in mods....but close!!!!lolololololol envidioso.

Rolling Eyes LMAO! i didn't know you were someone important anywhere! You should run for president this up coming election since everyone knows who you are! lol here is some holy juice to give you luck.>>> Jerkit LMAO what a clown. sell that shit and buy a real man's car, and stop playing john travolta you broke ass.

R35 world record - Page 5 1961-gay lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 6:59 pm

26brx8 wrote:
lol at made in china ford tranny!!! lolololol

well to speculate your responds" I will say that my car ran a beautiful 10.2 at 139MPH with just 700rwhp and continued to make consecutive passes with no issues whatsoever and drove it back home in one piece, unlike your car that left radiator juice and oil allover the track along leaving behind the exhaust tail-pipe and transmission pieces Laughing

Jerkit lol!

So yea! lol your pos GTR made in japan its a full junk scrap of metal. Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2011, 8:46 pm

Your envy is really out of this world.
You never going to get anywhere by envying
Other people's shit. Maybe that is why you still driving
That pos.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 2:14 am

Back on topic, if you cant give credit to this car you are simply a hater...

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 12:03 pm

where is there credit to give honestly?
congrats to them on the "R35 record"
the car is awsome and probably built amazing.
But fact still remains, thats a lot of power for still just 169mph
and thats a lot of mph and power for just an 8.97 pass
that car as a track car simply just is not impressive
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 4:40 pm

This Shit is to funny!!! Hahaaaaa
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 4:54 pm

Tim wrote:
This Shit is to funny!!! Hahaaaaa
If this is the TIM I think it is you should shut some people lol
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 5:04 pm

My car will be done hear shortly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R35 world record
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next