SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New C6 Z06 bolt on record.

Go down 
+21
PhantomMenace
Phantom SRT4
FRC
kachup
antoanS4
quikenuf
BlackMambaLS3
cobrakrazy
Nomad
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
miamimagic
yellow_bullet_97
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
GIO-305
ThatRacingChannel
bigbill
GT30WRX/BANNED
obzidian
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. Empty
PostSubject: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 5:58 pm

Seb. from Canada had a good day, to say the least. A 9.99 would be absolutely nuts from a strict bolt-on car, no internal engine modifications. No racecar, fully gutted (mirrors, exhaust, etc.) to achieve it either.

Enjoy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 6:19 pm

That's BS, that C6 z06 most be spraying to be able to run a 10.1; bolt-ons alone wont cut it.

Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 6:35 pm

Oh, ok. you must be right.... I would of expected that from the 5.0 boys but not an ex-z06 owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 6:54 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
bigbill

bigbill

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 8:25 pm

+2, He is making 50hp more than every other bolt on C6Z. I just don't see it. Maybe in Canada a you don't have to say you have a Cam..
Back to top Go down
ThatRacingChannel

ThatRacingChannel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-10-16

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 8:55 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
That's BS, that C6 z06 most be spraying to be able to run a 10.1; bolt-ons alone wont cut it.

Im not sure if that is BS because i have seen full bolt on z06's with 1.6 60fts go 10.50's so with a 1.4xx thats not too far off.

Also, the track is probably downhill! lol!

-TRC (javier)
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
Professional Street Racer
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:06 pm

Its not BS. Sébastien has been trying to get 1st place with bolt-ons in the Corvette Forum Fast List for a bit now. To make the list you need trusted forum members to be at the track to see the pass or to check if your complying with the rules of the fast list. If it makes the fast list it a true pass. We will know in a few days.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:15 pm

You guys do realize that Canada has an amazing DA this time of year right? Trust me, this car is over half a second faster with south florida air.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:17 pm

scratch hard to believe.... maybe on a real cold day lol! no doubt c6z06 is an amazing car got to love them vettes Cool
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:20 pm

obzidian wrote:
Oh, ok. you must be right.... I would of expected that from the 5.0 boys but not an ex-z06 owner.
. Bolt on right Jerkit2 That vette has American racing headers vette air ported TB& manifold cai rps lsx bc2 clutch 4-10 gears....ect ect
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:23 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
obzidian wrote:
. Bolt on right Jerkit2 That vette has American racing headers vette air ported TB& manifold cai rps lsx bc2 clutch 4-10 gears....ect ect
that would be bolt ons ......an other ford dreamer most of these guys drive stangs because they cant afford a real car like a vette lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:41 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
obzidian wrote:
that would be bolt ons ......an other ford dreamer most of these guys drive stangs because they cant afford a real car like a vette lol! lol! lol!

are you talking for own experience? cuz thats what happened to you, you couldn't afford the 1k monthly payment on that dog as c6 (not even a z06) and you end up having to sell it and buy that abortion that you are building now. that you probably wont even finish cuz you just cant afford it and you are trying to act like a baller.

keep dreaming let me know when your abortion is finished so we can go from the hole in the streets.
Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:48 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
obzidian wrote:

are you talking for own experience? cuz thats what happened to you, you couldn't afford the 1k monthly payment on that dog as c6 (not even a z06) and you end up having to sell it and buy that abortion that you are building now. that you probably wont even finish cuz you just cant afford it and you are trying to act like a baller.

keep dreaming let me know when your abortion is finished so we can go from the hole in the streets.
Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk
listen pussy boy ive owned more cars than you can think of 2 vettes,viper,evo mr, camaro ss 3 mustangs 750li bmw and my last vette i had for 3 years the payment was $800 a month because im not a dead beat like you that doesnt have money for a down payment and as far as my project dick sucker its almost done and im sure i could buy a couple of new mustangs with what ive put into my car call it whatever you want but your ford pos will never beat it Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit go suck a dick little boy or come get brave you know where to find me im the bald guy thats at every meet so dont be an internet bitch... i dont dig roll only for whatever you want$$$$$ money is not one of my problems Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit what a dig to 110mph what a fucken loser this is not car and driver mother fucker lol! lol! lol! KEEP YOUR PARKED ASS SHIT AT THE TRACK WITH THE REST OF YOUR MUSTANG HOMOS
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 11:02 pm

first of all the only pussy boy and cock sucker here is you if anything. dont disrespect me cuz i haven't disrespect you,

now when you finish that abortion pos of yours let me know lets race like the old ppl that we are on this business and stop rolling with 20yr old ppl lets race from the hole like the man we are and then after i beat you with my car, lets switch cars and i'll beat your ass with your own car to show you how to race on the street.

your are the first one saying that this forum is to race and have fun so i dont see why you would get butt hurt when someone tells you something so lets go for the easy route and leave the disrepect there and lets race when you finish your car.
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 11:05 pm

are you guys blind..he clearly has a tito intake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 11:09 pm

miamimagic wrote:
are you guys blind..he clearly has a tito intake

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 11:15 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
obzidian wrote:

thats bolt-ons for Corvette Forum Fast List. If it not bolt-on for you the owner dont care because his thing is the Fast List

From CF:
The Fast List has five sub-lists.

Bone-Stock on Stock Tires. This means completely stock with no performance changes whatsoever; must have one of the three stock tires defined in Rule Change (Oct 15 2010) below, stock exhaust, stock airpath, stock “untuned” and ""never-tuned" computer (ECU/PCM), etc. See Posts #469 and #1020 for some elaboration.

Bone-Stock, except Non-Stock Tires including drag radials. Otherwise, the same requirement as above. See Post #1020 for some elaboration.

Bolt-Ons without Internal Engine Modification (e.g. modified air-path, headers, PCM-tune, aftermarket clutch, non-stock rear gears, skinny front tires)

Internal Engine Mods plus Bolt-Ons (e.g. stock displacement 427 with bolt-ons plus heads and/or cam)

Power Adders (Nitrous, Turbo, Supercharger) and Non-Stock Displacement

Rules:
In proposing submissions for inclusion on the list, please follow these simple rules

Rule #1. Post the details of your quarter-mile pass using this template:
Note: your submission won't be acted upon unless it is in the format below. This requirement applies to each new Personal Best.

(start cut and paste)

Year of the Z06:
Tires used on the pass:
Performance Mods (if any):
Category submitted for:
60'.............
330'...........
660'...........
660’ mph...
1000'..........
1320'..........
1320’ mph…
Name of the track:
Date of pass:
Weather conditions: (include Density Altitude, if known):

Image of complete Time Slip:

Link to Corvette Forum thread containing report:

Link to Video:

(End cut and paste)

Rule #2. Times that may qualify for the top-20 in each category require posting of an image of the complete time slip. If you lack the ability to post an image, contact me via PM, and I will help you. Edit for Clarification (Sep 3 2007): "time slip" means full time slip. Must include date/time of the pass and customarily includes identification of the track issuing the slip. Image should be in the vertical orientation and the numbers must be legible. Edit for Clarification (Jan 10 2011) A time slip is encouraged for all submissions as a means of improving documentation of accomplishments and increasing credibility of the Fast List.

Rule #3. Track times will not be corrected for weather or track altitude. Those elements can be noted in the comment portion of the submission to clarify the conditions under which the run was made. If interest merits, we can include a single category for fast times at tracks with altitudes, say, above 3000’ for the official track elevation. Please let us know if there is interest in such a category.

Rule #4. All members are invited to submit his/her times on this thread. The top 50 or so for each category will be included in the Fast List. Only one pass per member per car-model per category will be included on the Fast List.

Rule #5. In the event two members submit a 1320’ ET identical to the thousandth of a second, the tiebreaker is the higher 1320’ mph.

Rule #6. (Oct 20 2010): To state explicitly a rule applied to all submissions since the Fast List's advent, in order for your track results to be included on it, they must be plausible, probable and credible. The time slip must match the capabilities of the car.

We appreciate member support for the Fast List and the moderators' accommodation for making it easy to find via status as a sticky.

Rule Change (Oct 15 2010): Stock Tires. "Stock tires" for 2006-to-current-year C6 Z06 now include either of the three factory-delivered tires:
GY Eagle F1 Supercar EMT, Front: 275.35ZR.18, Rear: 325.30ZR.19
GY Eagle F1 Supercar G2 RunOnFlat, Front: 275.35ZR.18, Rear: 325.30ZR.19
Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 ZP Front: 285.30ZR19, Rear: 335.25ZR20
No other tires or sizes of these tires are recognized as stock.

Clarification (Oct 20 2010): A car with a tuned (modified file) PCM or a non-OEM PCM is not eligible for either of the two stock classes thereafter. This means once tuned, always tuned.

========================================

===============================
Bolt-Ons without Internal Engine Modification
Rank~~ E.T.~~ Trap~ 60'~ Driver~~~~~ M.Yr. Details Thread Video
1~~~~ 10.132 135.55 1.38 Gary2004Z06 ~ 2008 details~~ thread
2~~~~ 10.345 134.60 1.50 Fartpipe~~~~~ 2008 details~~ thread video
3~~~~ 10.630 131.35 1.55 Sébast19X ~~~ 2008 details~~ thread video
4~~~~ 10.764 129.77 1.56 07WhiteDevilZ~ 2007 details~~ thread
5~~~~ 10.771 130.96 1.59 DriftKing~~~~~ 2008 details~~ thread video
6~~~~ 10.821 126.16 1.61 m3corvette~~~ 2006 details~~ thread
7~~~~ 10.840 128.30 1.59 TNTZ06 ~~~~~ 2007 details~~ thread
8~~~~ 10.851 128.68 1.68 KILLER06GT ~~ 2008 details~~
9~~~~ 10.866 130.10 1.68 Smokinu~~~~~ 2006 details~~ thread video at 12:28
10 ~~~ 10.877 127.97 1.62 DriverMod44~~ 2009 details~~
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 12:08 am

GIO-305 wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
obzidian wrote:

thats bolt-ons for Corvette Forum Fast List. If it not bolt-on for you the owner dont care because his thing is the Fast List

From CF:
The Fast List has five sub-lists.

Bone-Stock on Stock Tires. This means completely stock with no performance changes whatsoever; must have one of the three stock tires defined in Rule Change (Oct 15 2010) below, stock exhaust, stock airpath, stock “untuned” and ""never-tuned" computer (ECU/PCM), etc. See Posts #469 and #1020 for some elaboration.

Bone-Stock, except Non-Stock Tires including drag radials. Otherwise, the same requirement as above. See Post #1020 for some elaboration.

Bolt-Ons without Internal Engine Modification (e.g. modified air-path, headers, PCM-tune, aftermarket clutch, non-stock rear gears, skinny front tires)

Internal Engine Mods plus Bolt-Ons (e.g. stock displacement 427 with bolt-ons plus heads and/or cam)

Power Adders (Nitrous, Turbo, Supercharger) and Non-Stock Displacement

Rules:
In proposing submissions for inclusion on the list, please follow these simple rules

Rule #1. Post the details of your quarter-mile pass using this template:
Note: your submission won't be acted upon unless it is in the format below. This requirement applies to each new Personal Best.

(start cut and paste)

Year of the Z06:
Tires used on the pass:
Performance Mods (if any):
Category submitted for:
60'.............
330'...........
660'...........
660’ mph...
1000'..........
1320'..........
1320’ mph…
Name of the track:
Date of pass:
Weather conditions: (include Density Altitude, if known):

Image of complete Time Slip:

Link to Corvette Forum thread containing report:

Link to Video:

(End cut and paste)

Rule #2. Times that may qualify for the top-20 in each category require posting of an image of the complete time slip. If you lack the ability to post an image, contact me via PM, and I will help you. Edit for Clarification (Sep 3 2007): "time slip" means full time slip. Must include date/time of the pass and customarily includes identification of the track issuing the slip. Image should be in the vertical orientation and the numbers must be legible. Edit for Clarification (Jan 10 2011) A time slip is encouraged for all submissions as a means of improving documentation of accomplishments and increasing credibility of the Fast List.

Rule #3. Track times will not be corrected for weather or track altitude. Those elements can be noted in the comment portion of the submission to clarify the conditions under which the run was made. If interest merits, we can include a single category for fast times at tracks with altitudes, say, above 3000’ for the official track elevation. Please let us know if there is interest in such a category.

Rule #4. All members are invited to submit his/her times on this thread. The top 50 or so for each category will be included in the Fast List. Only one pass per member per car-model per category will be included on the Fast List.

Rule #5. In the event two members submit a 1320’ ET identical to the thousandth of a second, the tiebreaker is the higher 1320’ mph.

Rule #6. (Oct 20 2010): To state explicitly a rule applied to all submissions since the Fast List's advent, in order for your track results to be included on it, they must be plausible, probable and credible. The time slip must match the capabilities of the car.

We appreciate member support for the Fast List and the moderators' accommodation for making it easy to find via status as a sticky.

Rule Change (Oct 15 2010): Stock Tires. "Stock tires" for 2006-to-current-year C6 Z06 now include either of the three factory-delivered tires:
GY Eagle F1 Supercar EMT, Front: 275.35ZR.18, Rear: 325.30ZR.19
GY Eagle F1 Supercar G2 RunOnFlat, Front: 275.35ZR.18, Rear: 325.30ZR.19
Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 ZP Front: 285.30ZR19, Rear: 335.25ZR20
No other tires or sizes of these tires are recognized as stock.

Clarification (Oct 20 2010): A car with a tuned (modified file) PCM or a non-OEM PCM is not eligible for either of the two stock classes thereafter. This means once tuned, always tuned.

========================================

Bolt-Ons without Internal Engine Modification
Rank~~ E.T.~~ Trap~ 60'~ Driver~~~~~ M.Yr. Details Thread Video
1~~~~ 10.132 135.55 1.38 Gary2004Z06 ~ 2008 details~~ thread
2~~~~ 10.345 134.60 1.50 Fartpipe~~~~~ 2008 details~~ thread video
3~~~~ 10.630 131.35 1.55 Sébast19X ~~~ 2008 details~~ thread video
4~~~~ 10.764 129.77 1.56 07WhiteDevilZ~ 2007 details~~ thread
5~~~~ 10.771 130.96 1.59 DriftKing~~~~~ 2008 details~~ thread video
6~~~~ 10.821 126.16 1.61 m3corvette~~~ 2006 details~~ thread
7~~~~ 10.840 128.30 1.59 TNTZ06 ~~~~~ 2007 details~~ thread
8~~~~ 10.851 128.68 1.68 KILLER06GT ~~ 2008 details~~
9~~~~ 10.866 130.10 1.68 Smokinu~~~~~ 2006 details~~ thread video at 12:28
10 ~~~ 10.877 127.97 1.62 DriverMod44~~ 2009 details~~

thanks for the info Geo, lets see he did run it, awesome but damn everything has to be so perfect for that to happen and remember we only get so much information yet we believe mostly everything that we see online.

specially with cars that owners claim to have pretty much bolt ons but forget to tell you that the car is gutted, it doesnt have a/c, and trunk is been hold by duct tape. haha

Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 12:20 am

Gio is their a full list of mods for this car....i'd imagine with a auto he'd be in the 9s...what power is he making
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 12:47 am

I think so. I need to check old threads. The top three guys have been going at it for a year now trying to beat each other by the list rules.

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 7:36 am

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
first of all the only pussy boy and cock sucker here is you if anything. dont disrespect me cuz i haven't disrespect you,

now when you finish that abortion pos of yours let me know lets race like the old ppl that we are on this business and stop rolling with 20yr old ppl lets race from the hole like the man we are and then after i beat you with my car, lets switch cars and i'll beat your ass with your own car to show you how to race on the street.

your are the first one saying that this forum is to race and have fun so i dont see why you would get butt hurt when someone tells you something so lets go for the easy route and leave the disrepect there and lets race when you finish

your car.

Jerkit Jerkit ANYTIME YOU THINK IM A PUSSY JUST STEP UP TO ME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF IM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE BACK AND FOURTH WITH YOU ILL SEE YOU ON THE STREET THEN WE WILL HANDLE THIS LITTLE DISRESPECT OF YOURS ILL SEE WHAT A BAD ASS YOU ARE YOU DONT KNOW ME PUNK ASK SOME OF THE PEOPLE IN HERE IM SURE THEY WILL TELL YOU YOUR FUCKING WITH THE WRONG ONE Evil or Very Mad I DONT DIG AND IM NOT INTERESTED IN RUNNING YOUR POS BUT I WILL PUT MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS IF YOU COME WITH THIS FUCK SHIT PUSSY BOY TAKE IT HOW EVER YOU WANT AND THE ONLY BUTT SORE ASSHOLE IN HERE IS YOU THATS WHY YOU DRIVE A BULLSHIT CAR Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit YOU WISH YOU Had a vette but your sorry ass could never afford one Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 8:08 am

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418981 you cant even be original with your name you my friend are a loser even before the race .dig on the street lmao im still waiting on all the mustangs that were going to run the streets lmao what a joke none of those mustang abortions will ever amount to anything much less hook on the street Jerkit thats why you sit behind a key board with your finger up your ass talking shit where are the street king 2200 whp mustangs that run 8's ha ha ha what a joke
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 9:41 am

Joel i think you are the one mistaken here im not in another forum and I'm not Eli i dont know where you are getting this from. lol

i was 04-red-gt and you banned the acct because i wrote in spanish, after rigo talked to you, you unbanned my account but never reset my pw so i had to create a new one.

i dont have to ask anyone here anything i dont give a fuck who the fuck you are a lion or a pussy cat, you think cuz you own this site you can talk to me that way disrespecting and shit when i never disrespect you at first.

again i dont know eli i''ve seen the guy a couple of times at countyline just like rigo.
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 11:06 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
Gio is their a full list of mods for this car....i'd imagine with a auto he'd be in the 9s...what power is he making

The makes 505rwhp on a mustang. Realistically, with that EWP, I think he could be around 515rwhp, but that might be stretching it. 510rwhp would be my guess with the mph he is putting out.

Its a true bolt-on car. (No hialeah BS Ported blower/whipple "bolt-on" shenanigans.)

Mod list:

VARARAM SC1R (intake)
American Racing Headers
FAST LSXR 102 intake
102mm TB
Tune
Weight reduction (Exhaust, still has a full exhaust all the way back to the bumper. The car is NOT gutted)
RPS BC2 clutch (Big reason for his success)
Stock Z06 3.42
oil catch can
Meziere EWP
Non stock tranny ratio (Not sure what he means. He has the stock final so perhaps he swapped the 5th/6th. I don't think they are ZR1 ratios as they are much longer and his mph lines, some what)

EDIT: He has custom cut gears in the trans, nothing from GM.

The DA was -700. He is on Hoosier DR's (17" ZR1) Skinnies (GTO spares)

Its a lightweight car to begin with and that new clutch makes a huge difference at the track. The few times I went to the track I couldn't get the best time because I was too worried on actually driving it home.

Last edited by obzidian on November 1st 2011, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New C6 Z06 bolt on record.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next