SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New C6 Z06 bolt on record.

Go down 
+21
PhantomMenace
Phantom SRT4
FRC
kachup
antoanS4
quikenuf
BlackMambaLS3
cobrakrazy
Nomad
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
miamimagic
yellow_bullet_97
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
GIO-305
ThatRacingChannel
bigbill
GT30WRX/BANNED
obzidian
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 9:59 am

obzidian wrote:
Who knows. After the last event where the times where not even being close to being accurate the mile events have died out down here. The big run is still in texas.

And you also forgot to mention you cant come out 100% strong on the track because of the in dependent rear them things brake in a split sec
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 10:01 am

V6Chris wrote:
A 122 trap is horrible for a c6 z considering they trap 127 with an average driver

But Franks the only moron thinking his pass was good and going 160+ on a bent ass rim

Chris that trap speed is coming from a dude that seals a fuel pump with scotch tape ..come on now!Give'em props or at least knowing how to drive the dam car.. affraid
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 10:47 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Chris that trap speed is coming from a dude that seals a fuel pump with scotch tape ..come on now!Give'em props or at least knowing how to drive the dam car.. affraid

Damn Louis.... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 12:21 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
obzidian wrote:
Who knows. After the last event where the times where not even being close to being accurate the mile events have died out down here. The big run is still in texas.

And you also forgot to mention you cant come out 100% strong on the track because of the in dependent rear them things brake in a split sec

Sure, and IRS is not as "strong" as a solid however its really not a problem unless you move up to a slick tire. For an all out drag setup with an IRS car, by far, the best setup I've seen without moving to solid is using a slipper clutch. It's impressive to see/hear them operate. The clutch mechanically slips so you can leave almost flat-out and dialing in (RPM) when she grabs 100%. They can either make the car or hurt it.

This is Robz's record pass a few years ago. The car is still an "full weight" car (it has some light weight reduction) N/A 388" with ITB's. I believe the trans is also faceplated.

Listen to how the engine/clutch engages...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 1:01 pm

obzidian wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
obzidian wrote:

Sure, and IRS is not as "strong" as a solid however its really not a problem unless you move up to a slick tire. For an all out drag setup with an IRS car, by far, the best setup I've seen without moving to solid is using a slipper clutch. It's impressive to see/hear them operate. The clutch mechanically slips so you can leave almost flat-out and dialing in (RPM) when she grabs 100%. They can either make the car or hurt it.

This is Robz's record pass a few years ago. The car is still an "full weight" car (it has some light weight reduction) N/A 388" with ITB's. I believe the trans is also faceplated.

Listen to how the engine/clutch engages...

Dude that shit is sweet ! amizing skills too
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 1:22 pm

When dialed in, it makes for a very consistent care. The faceplated trans makes for shifting to be stupid easy.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 1:26 pm

But you can go slot faster and way cheaper than with that tranny and 388 if you go T.I.I
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 2:33 pm

T.I.I.?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 9:48 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
A 122 trap is horrible for a c6 z considering they trap 127 with an average driver

But Franks the only moron thinking his pass was good and going 160+ on a bent ass rim

lmao this could be one of the best post ice read lol
Sad part is its true Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 12:24 pm

obzidian wrote:
T.I.I.?

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 Tito_i12
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 1:40 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

DE PINGA!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 1:43 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
obzidian wrote:
T.I.I.?

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 Tito_i12

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 10:15 am

I would say that its very true knowing that my old coupe ran 10 70 at 127 with 400 to the rear tires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 7:35 pm

quikenuf wrote:
I would say that its very true knowing that my old coupe ran 10 70 at 127 with 400 to the rear tires.

violin
Nigga where is the proof you ran 10.7 with 400whp? damn refs dreamers from Hialeah always making untrue false statements, did you go to the moon too?. I want to see a fucking track ticket along with your dyno sheet and track video if you infact have one Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:46 pm

Frank..Any 302 w/205's a decent sized cam and a decent int manifold will run in the ten's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 9:36 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
Frank..Any 302 w/205's a decent sized cam and a decent int manifold will run in the ten's

400whp 2 valve 5.0 running 10's that's just a straight up lie. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 9:45 pm

listen you dumb fuck midget, I don't have to show you shit, and yes I did run that and many people that knew the car and who I bought it from know that its not a lie. its the same car you didn't have the fucking balls to race against when I told you to run for $1000 at the track. Don't talk to me unless your gonna act like an adult, and by the way asshole I'm not a ref, I was born here you fucking indian!! respect is given when recieved, so lets start again after this conversation!!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 9:55 pm

quikenuf wrote:
listen you dumb fuck midget, I don't have to show you shit, and yes I did run that and many people that knew the car and who I bought it from know that its not a lie. its the same car you didn't have the fucking balls to race against when I told you to run for $1000 at the track. Don't talk to me unless your gonna act like an adult, and by the way asshole I'm not a ref, I was born here you fucking indian!! respect is given when recieved, so lets start again after this conversation!!

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 10:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:

frank we were at the track on saturday coupe with 302 c4 and a procharger with 439hp and it went 6.4 @ 109

what really looks like a lie is that you with fully built cobra went 12's on 1/4 mile and also looks like a lie is that with the other cobra you had with the kb and bottle i parked your ass at the track with my 98 cobra on a 175 shot not once but twice 3+ cars in front of you both times, tell me if thats bullshit too. two years a go at countyline
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 9:33 am

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:

frank we were at the track on saturday coupe with 302 c4 and a procharger with 439hp and it went 6.4 @ 109

what really looks like a lie is that you with fully built cobra went 12's on 1/4 mile and also looks like a lie is that with the other cobra you had with the kb and bottle i parked your ass at the track with my 98 cobra on a 175 shot not once but twice 3+ cars in front of you both times, tell me if thats bullshit too. two years a go at countyline

ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama

Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:34 am

quikenuf wrote:

i have never seen ur car but u are completly right as i have seen in Moroso a couple of 5.0 coupes runing 10 seconds at less miles per hour than urs like really low 120mph, thats the beauty of the fox body how they come out hard of the hole
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:49 am

antoanS4 wrote:

i have never seen ur car but u are completly right as i have seen in Moroso a couple of 5.0 coupes runing 10 seconds at less miles per hour than urs like really low 120mph, thats the beauty of the fox body how they come out hard of the hole

That car is very light, so with a tire and decent hp, its capable of running 10's all day....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:56 am

quikenuf wrote:

lol! This ^^^^

Here you go take this>> bukkae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 11:05 am

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:

Rolling Eyes We ran at the track one time no twice, and we ran the car only had a upper pulley and tune, the KB blower set up came along later and we never ran again MR; liar Jerkit my car ran a beautiful 6.98 at 106MPH with the kb at 24psi with no juice while your car on 175shot ran a 7.6 at 92MPH So what the fuck are you talking about Fabio? Rolling Eyes and to make it clear! your slow ass turd never ran my car on the streets just in case.

Let me know when your POS it's ready so i can park the leaving shit of it track or street. Am ready when you are FAbio. whats it gonna be? welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 11:25 am

quikenuf wrote:

lol! I didn't know you were taller than me,( born in Puerto Rico half Dominican) don't get it twisted now!! LMAO Sure you ran a 10.7 at 127 with 400whp + you went to the planet Jupiter and the moon too as well.

and here is your fast car that I was scared to run against to! lol did you forget about this already? and I gave you the almighty jump too as well. LMAO Damn slow slow ass turd owner. Jerkit lol! Buy a real car Fabio.

Here you go Let me refresh your empty head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New C6 Z06 bolt on record.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next