SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New C6 Z06 bolt on record.

Go down 
+21
PhantomMenace
Phantom SRT4
FRC
kachup
antoanS4
quikenuf
BlackMambaLS3
cobrakrazy
Nomad
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
miamimagic
yellow_bullet_97
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
GIO-305
ThatRacingChannel
bigbill
GT30WRX/BANNED
obzidian
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 5:23 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FRANK You talk about white boys not knowing how to fight and you got thrown all over the place by slowsilvergtr that has never fought in his life lmao ur a joke dude

back to the original thread threadjacked

Rolling Eyes

This post comes from a guy that every time there was a fight at the spot or ran his mouth to somebody he was no where to be found perhaps under his mattress. LMAO

Damn Luis, I don't remember that movie man, me being thrown around> Really?? LMAO I thought it was the other way around, i threw couple punches that blasted someones head, that made him land ontop of a blue neon and then the fight was broken up after that.. lol i even wore some little gloves for him being nice to him when he didn't.

Luis you know i have a lot of respect for you, so don't make me go find you under your bed now. lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 5:41 pm

Guys I found Luis, this is where his being hiding since the last time he ran his mouth to a 19inch arm restler guy from Tampa last year.. LMAO.. Luis it's ok for you to come out already! my midget ass will protect you. lol!

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 E2da4da165b826ecc06c29a62022c657
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 6:25 pm

Frank only time i actually wanted to fight someone he never showed up u can ask steve or joel..btw here's what would happen to you if u keep messing with reefs from hialeah the city were u run ur rebuilt car sales on

Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 6:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
? we can do some test if you like if you are in my weight class, I am 175lbs now came back down from 190 and feel a heck of lot better, let me know. popcorn

if your talking about blackhomols3 then the only way that skinny homo will even get close to your weight at 175lbs is if he's holding a 165lb barbel when he weighs in lmao

Last edited by PhantomMenace on November 7th 2011, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 7:02 pm

no problem frank, we can set it up for saturday morning, I'm gonna make the arrangements, what do you prefer, the cage or boxing, let me know so I can call the guys up and make it happen!! This is no bullshit and this is not a joke internet hero I'm tired of you running your mouth and insulting me here when I don't even make comments on your post. let me know when your down and I will make this happen for real.
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 7:06 pm

quikenuf wrote:
no problem frank, we can set it up for saturday morning, I'm gonna make the arrangements, what do you prefer, the cage or boxing, let me know so I can call the guys up and make it happen!! This is no bullshit and this is not a joke internet hero I'm tired of you running your mouth and insulting me here when I don't even make comments on your post. let me know when your down and I will make this happen for real.

hope u didnt take my comment toward u, my comment was for blackloserls3
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 7:20 pm

PhantomMenace wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
? we can do some test if you like if you are in my weight class, I am 175lbs now came back down from 190 and feel a heck of lot better, let me know. popcorn

if your talking about blackhomols3 then the only way that skinny homo will even get close to your weight at 175lbs is if he's holding a 165lb barbel when he weighs in lmao

This is the pussy i was talking about frank Jerkit
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 7:35 pm

quikenuf wrote:
. . im down(cage only)let me know Jorgie,you got my #
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 7:37 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

This is the pussy i was talking about frank Jerkit

lmao feather weight fagget.
thats right i never showed up to a spot im not familiar with and is filled with nothing but your friends lol! que clase de come pinga eres.
whos the stupid one here me chillen at home that night having a beer or you all worked up and drove down to casa de la pinga wasting your time all bitter!
trust me my man my mission was accomplished that night and that was to darte cranque lmao! worked so well that your still bitter. dale putica see u around on another thread
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 8:27 pm

this nigga continues !get it right culo roto im 6 feet tall and weight in at 220 butt naked on ur wife's bathroom i dunno who ur confusing me with ..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 8:29 pm

back to the topic threadjacked
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 8:29 pm

back to the topic threadjacked
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 8:34 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
this nigga continues !get it right culo roto im 6 feet tall and weight in at 220 butt naked on ur wife's bathroom i dunno who ur confusing me with ..

knowing your a homo im pretty sure you would feel comfortable in that bathroom :)
man its hilarious how u run around here thinking you got a 13lb sausage lol! your a joke.
dont make me bring out the mom jokes, i dont wanna make u cry like last time but if u dont settle down ill do it tongue
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 9:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Frank ir a fuckin duck. Foxes with stock short blocks and small shot been going 10's since the 90'ssame u fuckin stupid ass clown. U don't know shit about the track. Just cuz I need 700+hp to run 10s not everyone else does.

Coming from the bitch ass nigga that never being faster than 11.99s nor ever had a car that made no more than 400+whp, that sucks and swing at dicks for a living and at 23 years old still lives with mom and dad at their home. Rolling Eyes

You damn pussy! what do you know about racing and building cars or about fast cars in that matter? scratch Rolling Eyes
And yea I know you box up short blocks in boxes all day at Mustang Specialties you clown, that's your damn job you damn suck ass clown. Jerkit lol!
im 22 and I don't live with my parents, my girl and I share n place.
my v6 made 410,440&497whp. I actually don't own a car with less then 404whp. Regardless frank I know much more then u, and I wont ever need 780whp to go 10son like u. Good luck walking around
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 9:51 pm

rene i'm confused, do you want to see a fight or you wanna fight with someone, explain?
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:04 pm

quikenuf wrote:
rene i'm confused, do you want to see a fight or you wanna fight with someone, explain?

I'm down to see if this clown (crushercobra) will knock us like he says, i don't know about v6chris but I'll be there.

lmk if this is going down.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:33 pm

PhantomMenace wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

knowing your a homo im pretty sure you would feel comfortable in that bathroom :)
man its hilarious how u run around here thinking you got a 13lb sausage lol! your a joke.
dont make me bring out the mom jokes, i dont wanna make u cry like last time but if u dont settle down ill do it tongue

yeah hitting that skinnie pussy of hers while ur working to one day own a real supra instead of borrowing hers which btw is a piece of non turbo junk kiddo

Last edited by BlackMambaLS3 on November 7th 2011, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:33 pm

Bro I won't be surprised if its a no show like when I called him out for a $1000 at the track, and I'm not interested in beating him at his own game which is internet hero. he can keep the title.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:37 pm

you'll better watch out for "the karate midget"

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 Flying_Midget
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:41 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

yeah hitting that skinnie pussy of hers while ur working to one day own a real supra instead of borrowing hers which btw is a piece of non turbo junk kiddo

your moms dirty skanky pussy is the only one that gets beaten around here lol! you and that mut you call a mother have one thing in common..... you both sure can take a DICKKKKK!!!! what are u doing on here at this time??? arent u supposed to be running around trying clothes from that cum dumpster of mothers closet???
i got my own supra biatttttchhhh! thats just a daily for the lady, cause thats how we roll bitch!!! get off my sack broke ass chump, go work that daily 8hr slaveship you call a job to get paid peanuts at the end of the week, your mom makes more money sucking dick on the street than you do at that "job" u got. maybe you should quit and take up the family bizzzz and start sucking dick like that whore, i mean after all you are that muts son so she must have passed on the skillllllzzzzzzz BIAAAATTTTCH!!!!
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:46 pm

you know where to find me [youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeMah2mECvM&feature=related[/youtube]
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:58 pm

que clase de comepinga(what a dicksuker) lol now he braggs about being a baller ! thats how u roll a beat up blown charger 2006 and a non turbo beat up silver supra with mexican 16 inch oz wheels nigga prolly 94 thats beyond baby money wtf are u event braging about having two transportations lmao what a BALLER cough cough shit .. About me working 8 hours nigga ur wrong i work 24 hrs and the best thing about it is i dont have to get home to a drive way full of blown old cars and a skinnie unfed bitch lol comon bro i can donate some cash so u can feed her is the least i can do..
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 11:06 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
que clase de comepinga(what a dicksuker) lol now he braggs about being a baller ! thats how u roll a beat up blown charger 2006 and a non turbo beat up silver supra with mexican 16 inch oz wheels nigga prolly 94 thats beyond baby money wtf are u event braging about having two transportations lmao what a BALLER cough cough shit .. About me working 8 hours nigga ur wrong i work 24 hrs and the best thing about it is i dont have to get home to a drive way full of blown old cars and a skinnie unfed bitch lol comon bro i can donate some cash so u can feed her is the least i can do..

hahahahah its a 95 on 19's biaaaatttchhh!!! lmao dont hate!! 2006 twin turbo 426 hemi with all the trims, sitting on 22's. dont see anything beat up about that. not counting my other rides at my warehouse chump salpika putaaaaa!!!!!!
your talking about skinny bitchess???? now thats funny!!!! maybe you were looking at that susia mom of yours lol! stop wasting money on projects like that shit box turbo c6 that never made it and help that crack whore mother get off her addiction! and when i say addiction i mean her drug problem not her dick sucking problem cause we all know all the money in the world wont that!!
instead of spending so much time on here dedicate sometime to mut or atleast pimp her out and get her organized and cleaned up, that bitches pussy smells like a fresh bag of cheeto'sss cheers
if u need me ill be doin your mom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 11:16 pm

PhantomMenace wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

hahahahah its a 95 on 19's biaaaatttchhh!!! lmao dont hate!! 2006 twin turbo 426 hemi with all the trims, sitting on 22's. dont see anything beat up about that. not counting my other rides at my warehouse chump salpika putaaaaa!!!!!!
your talking about skinny bitchess???? now thats funny!!!! maybe you were looking at that susia mom of yours lol! stop wasting money on projects like that shit box turbo c6 that never made it and help that crack whore mother get off her addiction! and when i say addiction i mean her drug problem not her dick sucking problem cause we all know all the money in the world wont that!!
instead of spending so much time on here dedicate sometime to mut or atleast pimp her out and get her organized and cleaned up, that bitches pussy smells like a fresh bag of cheeto'sss cheers
if u need me ill be doin your mom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s

look at this sad excuse of a "man" that im supposed to be scared of lmao http://www.southernknights.net/t361-the-real-miavettels3
start taking some protein shakes or juicing up buddy lol! only a mother can love that face
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 9:10 am

I WAS 17 IM 25 NOW AND UR POINT IS?

THE QUESTION IS TOUGH GUY MAN UP AND JOIN FRANKS CLUB AND IM READY RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New C6 Z06 bolt on record.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next