SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New C6 Z06 bolt on record.

Go down 
+21
PhantomMenace
Phantom SRT4
FRC
kachup
antoanS4
quikenuf
BlackMambaLS3
cobrakrazy
Nomad
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
miamimagic
yellow_bullet_97
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
GIO-305
ThatRacingChannel
bigbill
GT30WRX/BANNED
obzidian
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 11:43 am

Frank why the fuck u have to be such a lier we race twice at County line the first pass u spun and the second pass u red lighted and left in second gear cuz u wouldnt hook that is what u told me and yes u had a Kenny bell and nitrous then and I told u to just run me on boost and u said no run what u brung By the why when ever u want go to county line and run that dog of yours
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 11:45 am

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
Frank why the fuck u have to be such a lier we race twice at County line the first pass u spun and the second pass u red lighted and left in second gear cuz u wouldnt hook that is what u told me and yes u had a Kenny bell and nitrous then and I told u to just run me on boost and u said no run what u brung By the why when ever u want go to county line and run that dog of yours

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 11:51 am

BS I'll see you at county line this coming Saturday night. Bring everything you got, parachute, 10 bottles, 500/ 80/15 full slicks tires, copilot, jet engine and a bag full of money.. I will bring my dog per your request.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 11:58 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BS I'll see you at county line this coming Saturday night. Bring everything you got, parachute, 10 bottles, 500/ 80/15 full slicks tires, copilot, jet engine and a bag full of money.. I will bring my dog per your request.

popcorn

ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 12:01 pm

Rolling Eyes Lol OK MEN lol
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 12:14 pm

oh yes I remember, the race that you took off and I didn't chase, why did I post for two weeks about going to the track for $1000 and you never responded. Your a joke , how about I refresh your memory , remeber that monkey shit green supra you had and I had a blue coupe with 480 to the tire and you said your shit had 600 and I parked your ass on I 75 !!! Your a a fucking clown, I'm building a nice 7xx hp car to run with you so you will see whats gonna happen to you when we have the same hp. till then I'm done, my coupe only has 550 hp so don't even ask to race me, I'm not even gonna waste my time with you, when I'm ready I will let you know
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 1:00 pm

Frank ir a fuckin duck. Foxes with stock short blocks and small shot been going 10's since the 90'ssame u fuckin stupid ass clown. U don't know shit about the track. Just cuz I need 700+hp to run 10s not everyone else does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 1:01 pm

N bitch ill be at countyline
Ud better man the fuck up
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 1:07 pm

quikenuf wrote:
oh yes I remember, the race that you took off and I didn't chase, why did I post for two weeks about going to the track for $1000 and you never responded. Your a joke , how about I refresh your memory , remeber that monkey shit green supra you had and I had a blue coupe with 480 to the tire and you said your shit had 600 and I parked your ass on I 75 !!! Your a a fucking clown, I'm building a nice 7xx hp car to run with you so you will see whats gonna happen to you when we have the same hp. till then I'm done, my coupe only has 550 hp so don't even ask to race me, I'm not even gonna waste my time with you, when I'm ready I will let you know

Rolling Eyes
What a Fucking tool Bag You are Bro. you can't deny you are a dumn ass ref.

1 i let you take the jump as agreed' i flew by you and you let off around 90MPH LMAO.
2 it was the red supra not the green one and it made 475whp
3 i refreshed your air head once again. Here you go; let me refresh your head some more>> bukkae Jerkit

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 7th 2011, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 1:13 pm

V6Chris wrote:

I am not racing tha POS of yours you damn dessicated bag of bones. Jerkit

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 7th 2011, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 1:19 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank ir a fuckin duck. Foxes with stock short blocks and small shot been going 10's since the 90'ssame u fuckin stupid ass clown. U don't know shit about the track. Just cuz I need 700+hp to run 10s not everyone else does.

Coming from the bitch ass nigga that never being faster than 11.99s nor ever had a car that made no more than 400+whp, that sucks and swing at dicks for a living and at 23 years old still lives with mom and dad at their home. Rolling Eyes

You damn pussy! what do you know about racing and building cars or about fast cars in that matter? scratch Rolling Eyes
And yea I know you box up short blocks in boxes all day at Mustang Specialties you clown, that's your damn job you damn suck ass clown. Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 1:26 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:

quikenuf wrote:

V6Chris wrote:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Frank you got 3 people pissed at you right now, I just dont want to see you like this at one of the meets.... lol!

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 JoeStevensonbloody_display_image
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 1:29 pm

lol! That wont happen!! i always keep myself in good shape now more than ever. let them come to me i'll knock all of them three out lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 1:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! That wont happen!! i always keep myself in good shape now more than ever. let them come to me i'll knock all of them three out lol!

Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 2:08 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 2:37 pm

lol! Damn bitch ran into that nasty hook. lol! thats what happens when you don't cover your chin after throwing those little jabs back to back.
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 3:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! Damn bitch ran into that nasty hook. lol! thats what happens when you don't cover your chin after throwing those little jabs back to back.

Are you a boxing expert now? Cause, you know... I've seen you fight. I remember there was a whole lot of flailing involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 3:29 pm

I being kick boxing for 4 years now, started when i was 17 and stopped when i was 21, then i started back last year, I haven't forget a thing of what i known, but if you don't keep your self in good physical shape and keep up with the training! no matter what you know it will slack on you. And that little fight your talking about was no real fight.. I didn't know white boys did know how to fight. lol! are you a white boy? we can do some test if you like if you are in my weight class, I am 175lbs now came back down from 190 and feel a heck of lot better, let me know. popcorn
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 3:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I being kick boxing for 4 years now, started when i was 17 and stopped when i was 21, then i started back last year, I haven't forget a thing of what i known, but if you don't keep your self in good physical shape and keep up with the training! no matter what you know it will slack on you. And that little fight your talking about was no real fight.. I didn't know white boys did know how to fight. lol! are you a white boy? we can do some test if you like if you are in my weight class, I am 175lbs now came back down from 190 and feel a heck of lot better, let me know. popcorn

You're too much of a tough guy for me.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 3:49 pm

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 4:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! De pinga-oh shit
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 4:11 pm

frank if you are really interested I can set up a sparrowing match at my gym. Let me know when your available and if your interested and I will set it up! gloves head gear the whole 9 yards!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 4:22 pm

Sure no problem give me the address... Am gonna retired your ass real quick... just make sure it's you that's gonna dance.. lol
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 4:52 pm

FRANK You talk about white boys not knowing how to fight and you got thrown all over the place by slowsilvergtr that has never fought in his life lmao ur a joke dude

back to the original thread threadjacked
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 5:04 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
FRANK You talk about white boys not knowing how to fight and you got thrown all over the place by slowsilvergtr that has never fought in his life lmao ur a joke dude

back to the original thread threadjacked

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New C6 Z06 bolt on record.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next