SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New C6 Z06 bolt on record.

Go down 
+21
PhantomMenace
Phantom SRT4
FRC
kachup
antoanS4
quikenuf
BlackMambaLS3
cobrakrazy
Nomad
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
miamimagic
yellow_bullet_97
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
GIO-305
ThatRacingChannel
bigbill
GT30WRX/BANNED
obzidian
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 11:09 am

miamimagic wrote:
are you guys blind..he clearly has a tito intake

Just glad the "tune" portion is at least out in the open... took him long enough. Still waiting on the rest of the mod list.

NEW VIDS:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 2:11 pm

This video does not prove anything Fabio. scratch
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 2:33 pm

These videos are never consistent.... I just look at it as being another fast Z06, theres no sense in trying to figure out what it really has especially when its no way to prove it... shurg
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 5:33 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
Joel i think you are the one mistaken here im not in another forum and I'm not Eli i dont know where you are getting this from. lol

i was 04-red-gt and you banned the acct because i wrote in spanish, after rigo talked to you, you unbanned my account but never reset my pw so i had to create a new one.

i dont have to ask anyone here anything i dont give a fuck who the fuck you are a lion or a pussy cat, you think cuz you own this site you can talk to me that way disrespecting and shit when i never disrespect you at first.

again i dont know eli i''ve seen the guy a couple of times at countyline just like rigo.
you started the shit it doesnt matter who owns the site i said some shit to you and you started talking shit out of your ass that you know nothing about you attacked me personaly stop being a hater i dont have any problems with you i dont give a fuck about you i do have a problem with your pussy ass mouth so if you want to squash this right here we can if you want to fight we can do that too but one thing is for sure you will not disrespect me here or no where ill be out at the next meet if you want to do something or if you want to squash this like a man step up to me and we can talk out our differences i realy hate this internet back and forth
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 7:05 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
This video does not prove anything Fabio. scratch

Who you calling fabio?

Honestly, don't see why is this so hard to believe. If you and others don't want to take it for what it just for the simple sake of not believing anything at face value than so be it. But, this run and the rest of the runs from this guy are legit. Facts are facts, no matter how much mud is slung at it.
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 7:07 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
These videos are never consistent.... I just look at it as being another fast Z06, theres no sense in trying to figure out what it really has especially when its no way to prove it... shurg

Fortunately, not everyone is like your Ron Fellow's buddy..... some people are actually honest about their cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 8:46 pm

obzidian wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:

Fortunately, not everyone is like your Ron Fellow's buddy..... some people are actually honest about their cars.

Or unlike you or you're lemansbluez06 friend, Mr. Mild Cam...

Mr. Intake Only
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 7:40 am

HEY TITOI LOVE THE WAY THEY THINK YOUR CAR HAS SOMETHING ELSE THEN WHAT YOU SAY THE TRUTH IS TITO DRIVES THE SHIT OUT OF THE CAR AND JERMY FORMATTO IS A HELL OF A TUNER I MADE 50WHP MORE WHEN I TUNED MY VETTE WITH JERMY Cool IF YOU HAVE A VETTE AND ITS NOT TUNED BY JERMY THATS THE PROBLEM MANY VETTES RACED MY VETTE AND LOST EVEN WHEN I HAD MY BOLT ONS AND NITROUS MY CAR WAS ALWAYS FASTER THAN OTHERS REMEMBER TITO WHEN I PULLED THE BLACK LS3 3 CAR AND WE WERE BOTH ON A 200 SHOT THE GUY WAS TRIPING AND KEPT ASKING ME ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE ON A 200 SHOT lol! YOU NEED TO REALLY PUT THE BOTTLE BACK ON SO YOU CAN REALLY PUNISH THEM ON STREETS LIKE THE DAY WE WALKED THE HAYABUSA ON 595 lol!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
GIO-305
Professional Street Racer
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 10:38 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
HEY TITOI LOVE THE WAY THEY THINK YOUR CAR HAS SOMETHING ELSE THEN WHAT YOU SAY THE TRUTH IS TITO DRIVES THE SHIT OUT OF THE CAR AND JERMY FORMATTO IS A HELL OF A TUNER I MADE 50WHP MORE WHEN I TUNED MY VETTE WITH JERMY Cool IF YOU HAVE A VETTE AND ITS NOT TUNED BY JERMY THATS THE PROBLEM MANY VETTES RACED MY VETTE AND LOST EVEN WHEN I HAD MY BOLT ONS AND NITROUS MY CAR WAS ALWAYS FASTER THAN OTHERS REMEMBER TITO WHEN I PULLED THE BLACK LS3 3 CAR AND WE WERE BOTH ON A 200 SHOT THE GUY WAS TRIPING AND KEPT ASKING ME ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE ON A 200 SHOT lol! YOU NEED TO REALLY PUT THE BOTTLE BACK ON SO YOU CAN REALLY PUNISH THEM ON STREETS LIKE THE DAY WE WALKED THE HAYABUSA ON 595 lol!

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 Iagree
If you have a LS motor the man for tuning is Formatto period

And the Tito mod lol!
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:06 am

Slow Vette wrote:
obzidian wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:

Mr. Intake Only

How long did it take you to admit to the tune? Exactly. Now time will only tell when the gutted cats, ported TB/manifold will start showing up in the race video's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:41 am

obzidian wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
obzidian wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:

Mr. Intake Only

How long did it take you to admit to the tune? Exactly. Now time will only tell when the gutted cats, ported TB/manifold will start showing up in the race video's.

THAT, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW LONG lol! ....I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU OR ANYONE.. THESE ARE THE STREETS AND ITS RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:43 am

GT30WRX wrote:
^^people just hatin cause they shit don't run right or they can't drive

12.6 @120, 12.5@118, 12.4@118, 12.3@120

HATERS!!!! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE TRYING TO SCOPE OUT WHAT YOU GOT.... Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:46 am

obzidian wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
obzidian wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:

Mr. Intake Only

lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 1:07 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
GT30WRX wrote:
^^people just hatin cause they shit don't run right or they can't drive

12.6 @120, 12.5@118, 12.4@118, 12.3@120

HATERS!!!! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE TRYING TO SCOPE OUT WHAT YOU GOT.... Cool

+1 lol!
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 1:56 pm

Right..... Thanks for shedding light on the subject. As usual, nothing will ever come from this. Been there, done that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Franks 2007 C6z06 11.7   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 2:18 pm

I did better than that on a bone stock new engine before i sold the car.
11.7 at 122mph

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 2:28 pm

Yes, saw that. My last trip to the track with that car I went 125mph with a 2.0 60ft. It would of been higher but I hit the limiter about 3 cars out from the traps. Left it in 3rd. Oh well... you have to rid the clutch to get the ET right and that wasn't something I was willing to do.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 5:39 pm

Anyone doubting this pass is very clueless to track racing (cough Frank )
That trap is easily obtainable with bolt ons and with a 1.4 60ft that pass seems in the dial.
If he's played with the tranny gears like mentioned I wouldn't call that a bolt on car at all tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 5:43 pm

A 122 trap is horrible for a c6 z considering they trap 127 with an average driver

But Franks the only moron thinking his pass was good and going 160+ on a bent ass rim
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 10:57 pm

Its not as easy as you might think. The pcm is finicky and will reduce power significantly when temps climb over 200*. My 125mph run was after a 2-3 hour cool down and I was at 201* when the lights turned.

Now, add a long first gear, a clutch that doesn't like any heat and you have a car that is difficult to get a solid pass unless you address all of that. From a roll these cars are idiot proof ... at the track, totally different car.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 7:17 am

whens the next standing Mile run? I want to see some of the vettes on this site run it
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 2:01 pm

Who knows. After the last event where the times where not even being close to being accurate the mile events have died out down here. The big run is still in texas.
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:50 am

Fuck the vette. what really impressed me was the jeep in the left lane... that thing was moving out. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New C6 Z06 bolt on record.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next