SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New C6 Z06 bolt on record.

Go down 
+21
PhantomMenace
Phantom SRT4
FRC
kachup
antoanS4
quikenuf
BlackMambaLS3
cobrakrazy
Nomad
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
miamimagic
yellow_bullet_97
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
GIO-305
ThatRacingChannel
bigbill
GT30WRX/BANNED
obzidian
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 10:23 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
I WAS 17 IM 25 NOW AND UR POINT IS?

THE QUESTION IS TOUGH GUY MAN UP AND JOIN FRANKS CLUB AND IM READY RIGHT NOW.

Why it's my name on this Bitch cat fight? scratch You two pussies need to get a motel room already, both of you bitch niggas ain't going to do shit. get over of tha pussiness both of you already.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 10:41 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Why it's my name on this Bitch cat fight? scratch You two pussies need to get a motel room already, both of you bitch niggas ain't going to do shit. get over of tha pussiness both of you already.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 10:45 am

quikenuf wrote:
no problem frank, we can set it up for saturday morning, I'm gonna make the arrangements, what do you prefer, the cage or boxing, let me know so I can call the guys up and make it happen!! This is no bullshit and this is not a joke internet hero I'm tired of you running your mouth and insulting me here when I don't even make comments on your post. let me know when your down and I will make this happen for real.

violin
Relax old man, you ain't making anything happen, stop running your mouth already, and yes you run your mouth on my posts every time you get a chance so am I, what are you trying to prove Fabio? this is the internet and if you dont like what people got to say about you then GTFO. simple as that. What now are you 17 years old now?

Get whatever you got to get done if you want to fight me pedro, noone is scared of fighting I done that half of my life and i enjoy it. Cage or boxing it's ok I can do both fabio. And yes Am real. Let me know when you set your shit up, I'll be waiting. popcorn
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 11:53 am

Damn... this got ugly real quick.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 12:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

ur name is in every thread cus ur sks bitch remember i wasnt the one running for my life at a meet nor i have ever been thrown all over a parking lot. I ment ur fight club cus u got called out on a gym and all so i offered this dude to meet me there.
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 12:22 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

lmao!!!! looks like i got u upset again, what happened i struck a nerve?????
man your making this too easy lol!, all i gotta do is darte un poco de cuero(rank on u) and i got u huffin and puffin lol!
calm down you fucking geek, i dont want to answer to those deadly 13inch arms u got lmao!
u lanky ape looking bastard.
just so everyone knows i tried squashing the beef with this unborn fetus even though this shit all started cause he direspected me last year and he didnt wanna squash it soooo im guessing we will be stepping on eachothers toes for a while :)
ill be back on here in a few days to torment your soul again fucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 12:43 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

ur name is in every thread cus ur sks bitch remember i wasnt the one running for my life at a meet nor i have ever been thrown all over a parking lot. I ment ur fight club cus u got called out on a gym and all so i offered this dude to meet me there.

Luis You make it sound to easy and funny!! I want to see your ass in action LMAO... All thought we talk shit here and there i do have respect for people no matter your age,size or nationality... Some times it's hard for people to deal with the heat in the kitchen, they love to talk shit but when shit it's talked back to them they lid up on fire real quick. Laughing So Luis calm down buddy u are not going to beat the world before you; Leave that kid alone he does not want to fight, i wish i get pay every time i have to fight a dude around here but i don't lol so what's the point?

Lets keep talking shit but at a safe level or otherwise on Saturday we can all get together and resolve our differences on a professional fighting level. welcome lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 3:16 pm

I WILL be at countyline Saturday. Video tape Frank bitching out to a civil fair track race with my parked ass gt with cash in hand. Then video frank bitch out yo everything else he's telling people on here as usual.

Frank why are you so scared?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 3:24 pm

Frank remember this one thing, 300+ people showed up to watch I get handled by Chris that night. Not a single person was your friend or there for u invade u got hurt. It's time u recognize why that is... you think so many people hate me cuz fordsrking made a big stink. U have proven u r so highly disliked n hated that 300 people went to a fight n not one person but ur girl cared if u we're left there blood soakedclothes n face broken.

Frank you are a everything in what coward and loser stands for.
I might ne skis biggest asshole, but u r the biggest piece of shit in this forum. I actually respect a public bathroom toilet more then u
Oh and a fraud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 5:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank remember this one thing, 300+ people showed up to watch I get handled by Chris that night. Not a single person was your friend or there for u invade u got hurt. It's time u recognize why that is... you think so many people hate me cuz fordsrking made a big stink. U have proven u r so highly disliked n hated that 300 people went to a fight n not one person but ur girl cared if u we're left there blood soakedclothes n face broken.

Frank you are a everything in what coward and loser stands for.
I might ne skis biggest asshole, but u r the biggest piece of shit in this forum. I actually respect a public bathroom toilet more then u
Oh and a fraud

Rolling Eyes

Wow raggedy bitch you just discovered America for the second time!!! Unlike you i am not a pussy, i don't run my mouth and have 20-30 people behind me to protect me... pussy.... Also i ain't racing your bitch nigga car' I will advise you this, i ain't no pussy and i will give you what you deserve if you come to my face with any of these pussiness.
Bring alot friends to protect you, because the first little music you try to play to me i will put you in ur place faster than a pussy bitch like you can run. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 5:30 pm

I don't know how you two , crusher and v6 Chris , can hanlde the very much disrespect u guys have to each other ..this must be just a prank
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 5:32 pm

Lol I hope u show up Saturday . I will be there n will do just as I said, lay a hand on me Frank, give the reason I need n keep explaining in ur post. Welcome to Amurika Frank. This ain't ur country its mine.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 5:35 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
I don't know how you two , crusher and v6 Chris , can hanlde the very much disrespect u guys have to each other ..this must be just a prank

Frank is a parasite
he's been friends with many people on here then disrespected them back n forth including myself to a point its not tolerated. Hr will learn he's not the only one walking around with a license/permit and knows the law of when and when to not use it. Only difference is I got theballs to use it legally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 5:39 pm

Like I said shit talking is one thing and personal disrespect it's another thing' i wont tolerate it. Run your mouth in my face like this and your gonna cause people to get hurt but i promise you tha i will have fun with your pussy. i promise You wont ever again run your mouth to me or anyone else in here for that matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 5:43 pm

V6Chris wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

Frank is a parasite
he's been friends with many people on here then disrespected them back n forth including myself to a point its not tolerated. Hr will learn he's not the only one walking around with a license/permit and knows the law of when and when to not use it. Only difference is I got theballs to use it legally

Rolling Eyes Damn pussy. wow you have a gun??? LMAO I got a full collection. do you wanna go to war? let me know Laughing
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 5:49 pm

V6Chris wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

Frank is a parasite
I understand , but I'm sure u know this back and forth shit talk only gona lead a fight or smthng worse ..I'm sure they are still people that will fight for respect out there ..but as far as where u guys are posting , u guys haven't post a race of you two yet ... scratch track or street .. wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 5:50 pm

I already see one skinny pussy potentially getting shot, and losing his gun permit and weapon if in fact he has one.... When I see your pussy out there at the track i will come up to you and slap you then i want you to pull a gun on me and lets see what happens pussy v6chris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 6:04 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

Frank is a parasite

I understand , but I'm sure u know this back and forth shit talk only gona lead a fight or smthng worse ..I'm sure they are still people that will fight for respect out there ..but as far as where u guys are posting , u guys haven't post a race of you two yet ... scratch track or street .. wtf

He loves to attack people that have way to much of a better life than he does. His a born loser and a hating bitch.
If i race this clown and he loses the race there will a no ending shit talking for years to come, so i rather not racing him atoll. I wont waste my time with this clown any longer....

Everyone that knows me out there, they all know am there to race not to talk shit or hate on anyone; Internet shit talking is one thing,but this V6shit went to another level, there few people out there i know that wish the law wasn't around to erase his ass from earth already.

This hoe of v6shit has more theories than a bitch fucking 5 guys at one time. As usual sucking cocks at his finest from every direction. bukkae
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 7:37 pm

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 Midget-wrestling-in-denver.114

Tell me dark dude dont look like frank lamo
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 9:15 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Relax old man, you ain't making anything happen, stop running your mouth already, and yes you run your mouth on my posts every time you get a chance so am I, what are you trying to prove Fabio? this is the internet and if you dont like what people got to say about you then GTFO. simple as that. What now are you 17 years old now?

Get whatever you got to get done if you want to fight me pedro, noone is scared of fighting I done that half of my life and i enjoy it. Cage or boxing it's ok I can do both fabio. And yes Am real. Let me know when you set your shit up, I'll be waiting. popcorn

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 Poster494
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:19 am

SILVERBEAST wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 Poster494

lmao
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:26 am

DAMN SOME FUCKING SCHOOL GIRL DRAMA GOING ON IN HERE lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:30 am

Steve have you seen this guy around here? scratch LMAO tell him i said that i would like to compete bench pressing against him 250LBS whoever does the most bench presses without help gets $500. LMAO.

New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 7d3566e6-75de-48ca-b2fd-bf56574948eb
Back to top Go down
LethalZ06
LethalZ06

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:42 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

Frank is a parasite

Rolling Eyes Damn pussy. wow you have a gun??? LMAO I got a full collection. do you wanna go to war? let me know Laughing
If anyone ever wants to go to the range let me know, I love guns and have a rather nice collection myself. This is my collection as of last year, I have acquired 3 more since then.

Very Happy /Users/eddiehector/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2011/05/16/20110516-215718/IMG_3014.jpg

Last edited by LethalZ06 on November 9th 2011, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New C6 Z06 bolt on record.   New C6 Z06 bolt on record. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New C6 Z06 bolt on record.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next