SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R35 world record

Go down 
+30
Stockness
USMCWARVET
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
antoanS4
black cobra
nxeclipse
obzidian
Want3d
MRxSLAYx
GIO-305
RAM1320
glokology
MiamiVR6T
kachup
SlowTruck
VEGASGTR
s.e.a.n
LthlGT500
BoostedRSX
GT30WRX/BANNED
gpr
V6Chris
BlackMambaLS3
26brx8
CRUSH
R35 GTR
PhantomMenace
srt4crazy05
Phantom SRT4
peacockpirate
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

R35 world record - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 5:18 pm

I wonder what goes through some peoples heads sometimes. I guess some of you are either plain bull headed with a hidden agenda and can't see the bigger picture, new to modifying cars or haven't been around long enough understand that it takes time to figure out a new platform. If you were around when mk4 supras first came out you would have seen how long it took them to get figured out. Motors used to get popped on the regular, 60' times were horrendous, 1/4 mile times were laughable for the amount of power the cars made etc. Over time that all changed obviously.

It's gonna take a bit of time to get the GTR times down...between dealing with the electronics, weight of the car, unique transmission, blocks cracking etc etc. We're not talking about your normal front engine, rwd car which has decades of development. So talking shit about what the cars trapping or should run compared to other types of cars just shows a lack of car knowledge and/or is just trolling.
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 5:29 pm

26brx8 wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
obzidian wrote:
Plenty of cars down here are trapping that high with less power.

Also, since when is a GTR not good at launching at the track? :)
the gtr launch by itself...the is no way around it....so the bigger you go the slowest is going to launch.

why is that? tcm?
yes...we do not control the tcm in such a way that boost can be had at launching or brake boosting.
the only way is using a proefi like myself or a haltech unit.....but it you do you will be braking parts left and right. it is to hard on the drivetrain.....still......9.0@166 is hard to get even for those underweight supra motor swap cars. tell me one of these cars running an 9.0 with a 1.6-1.7 60ft time....answer=NONE!!!! all these cars get into the 1.3-1.4 to run a high 8.
if a gtr gets a 1.3-1.4 60ft time.....we will be running mid 8s....the formula is easy 175% improvement on ET.

i hear u on the tcm thing. my srt8 has issues due to the tcm aswell but not boost related. srt8s cant get passed 6800rpms cause of the tcm, totally sucks asss
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 5:43 pm

glokology wrote:
I wonder what goes through some peoples heads sometimes. I guess some of you are either plain bull headed with a hidden agenda and can't see the bigger picture, new to modifying cars or haven't been around long enough understand that it takes time to figure out a new platform. If you were around when mk4 supras first came out you would have seen how long it took them to get figured out. Motors used to get popped on the regular, 60' times were horrendous, 1/4 mile times were laughable for the amount of power the cars made etc. Over time that all changed obviously.

It's gonna take a bit of time to get the GTR times down...between dealing with the electronics, weight of the car, unique transmission, blocks cracking etc etc. We're not talking about your normal front engine, rwd car which has decades of development. So talking shit about what the cars trapping or should run compared to other types of cars just shows a lack of car knowledge and/or is just trolling.

yup it does take time on new platforms. supras biggest mission when they first came out was tuning. there really wasnt many options on tuning back in 93 94 95 95 96 and so on. later u had halltech which was realllly expensive and then aem came along and made things more affordable, only option before stand alones was sending your oem computer out to get reprogramed by ppl like gforce(i think that was their name) and the addtion of bcc's,vpc's,gcc's and the rest of the alphabet soup ppl would have to install to get somekind of decent tuning. not to mention back then each one of those computers was ridiculously expensive.
like mentioned before, the main reasons cars in modern day are easily making power as soon as they first hit the streets is cause there is alot of tuning support soon after.
one of the main things now thats keeping new cars from pushing things is TCM's with the auto tranny's, most ppl get so frustrated with them that they just dump the oem tranny and stick some old school tranny in there and get on with it but thats another task on its own
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 9:36 pm

26brx8 wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
obzidian wrote:

the gtr launch by itself...the is no way around it....so the bigger you go the slowest is going to launch.

why is that? tcm?
yes...we do not control the tcm in such a way that boost can be had at launching or brake boosting.
the only way is using a proefi like myself or a haltech unit.....but it you do you will be braking parts left and right. it is to hard on the drivetrain.....still......9.0@166 is hard to get even for those underweight supra motor swap cars. tell me one of these cars running an 9.0 with a 1.6-1.7 60ft time....answer=NONE!!!! all these cars get into the 1.3-1.4 to run a high 8.
if a gtr gets a 1.3-1.4 60ft time.....we will be running mid 8s....the formula is easy 175% improvement on ET.

1.54 60 ft 8.86 159 thank you
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 9:45 pm

Sandor@AD-TurBO.com wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
obzidian wrote:

why is that? tcm?

great!!! one in a bunch.

NEW GTR RECORD
8.97 @169mph today.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 10:59 pm

^ nice
Back to top Go down
VEGASGTR

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 12:25 am

and AT , lets not forget the 60-130 world record 3.34........... faster the UG lambo 1800rwhp lambo by a few tenths (3.56)..

Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 1:26 am

This doesn't matter because UGR cars is a waste of money and a POS bla bla bla because it ran a 9.2@177 with 1800hp. Thats horrible and a complete waste of money and car according to some people here (V6Chris). Everyone obviously knows how slow the UGR cars are so, no Sam its not impressive at all that the GTR beat their time, not at all........

VEGASGTR wrote:
and AT , lets not forget the 60-130 world record 3.34........... faster the UG lambo 1800rwhp lambo by a few tenths (3.56)..

Back to top Go down
gpr

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 1:47 am

26brx8 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
obzidian wrote:

why is that? tcm?

great!!! one in a bunch.

NEW GTR RECORD
8.97 @169mph today.
nice , anyvids, 0-60?
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 1:55 am

They usually take a couple of days to get the vids up
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 6:45 am

[quote="Sandor@AD-TurBO.com"]
26brx8 wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
obzidian wrote:

why is that? tcm?

1.54 60 ft 8.86 159
THERE IS NOT ONE GTR OR MUSTANG CLOWN ON HERE THAT CAN BEAT YOU lol! THEY CAN TALK ALL THE SHIT THEY WANT BUT NOT ONE OF THESE CLOWNS STEPS UP TO RACE YOU LMFAO THE 2JZ MOTOR IS JUNK SOMEONE PLEASE STEP UP AND FIND OUT HOW SLOW IT REALLY IS lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by BABY CRUSH on July 27th 2011, 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 6:52 am

26brx8 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
obzidian wrote:

why is that? tcm?

great!!! one in a bunch.

NEW GTR RECORD
8.97 @169mph today.
FAST ENOUGH TO BEAT YOUR 1000000 HP ABORTION ON THE STREET. ONE IN A BUNCH LMAO WHAT A TOOL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 7:55 am

R35 GTR wrote:
They usually take a couple of days to get the vids up

60 foot 1.668
330ft 4.166
1/8th mile 6.042
1/8 mph 132.74
1000ft 7.634
1/4 8.975
1/4 mph 169.49
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 9:19 am

the car its slow in the 1/8th but then it picks up!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
gpr

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 9:50 am

makes a hell of a street car.
Back to top Go down
blkdragn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 10:53 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
obzidian wrote:

why is that? tcm?

great!!! one in a bunch.

NEW GTR RECORD
8.97 @169mph today.
FAST ENOUGH TO BEAT YOUR 1000000 HP ABORTION ON THE STREET. ONE IN A BUNCH LMAO WHAT A TOOL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

When will your car be ready?
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 11:19 am

Sorry my car is not the abortion here... His is!!!
And if you really ran 8.8x with a 1.5x 60ft time ...then the car is running not hard.... But super hard or it weights a lot less than a reg 240
A time slip would be nice to see not that iam needing to verify that... Just to see the entire run.
Believe me
Iam not hating on him at all
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 7:04 am

26brx8 wrote:
Sorry my car is not the abortion here... His is!!!
And if you really ran 8.8x with a 1.5x 60ft time ...then the car is running not hard.... But super hard or it weights a lot less than a reg 240
A time slip would be nice to see not that iam needing to verify that... Just to see the entire run.
Believe me
Iam not hating on him at all
THE CAR RAN REALLY STRONG TRUST ME IT HAS MOPPED UP A LOT OF 1000+HP CARS I HAVE SEEN IT FIRST HAND AND RODE IN THE CAR IT IS THE REASON IM BUILDING ONE FOR THE STREET.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 7:08 am

blkdragn wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
obzidian wrote:

why is that? tcm?

great!!! one in a bunch.

NEW GTR RECORD
8.97 @169mph today.

SOON IM STILL WAITING ON MY TRANNY SET UP TO BE DONE THEN THE MOTOR IS GOING IN THE CAR TO FINISH THE REST OF THE EXHAUST, ELECTRICAL AND FUEL SYSTEM IM DOING MOST OF THE WORK ON THE CAR MYSELF WITH A FRIEND AND WORKING A FULL TIME JOB MAKES IT TAKE A LITTLE LONGER TOO I WILL ALSO BE TAKING THE MOTOR TO AD TURBO TO HAVE THEM PUT IN MY CAMS I HAVE NEVER DONE CAMS ON A 2JZ ONLY ON AMERICAN CARS I REALLY DONT WANT TO FUCK IT UP WITH THE WRONG SHIM SO IM TAKING THAT PART TO THE PROS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 11:39 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
blkdragn wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
obzidian wrote:

why is that? tcm?

great!!! one in a bunch.

NEW GTR RECORD
8.97 @169mph today.

SOON IM STILL WAITING ON MY TRANNY SET UP TO BE DONE THEN THE MOTOR IS GOING IN THE CAR TO FINISH THE REST OF THE EXHAUST, ELECTRICAL AND FUEL SYSTEM IM DOING MOST OF THE WORK ON THE CAR MYSELF WITH A FRIEND AND WORKING A FULL TIME JOB MAKES IT TAKE A LITTLE LONGER TOO I WILL ALSO BE TAKING THE MOTOR TO AD TURBO TO HAVE THEM PUT IN MY CAMS I HAVE NEVER DONE CAMS ON A 2JZ ONLY ON AMERICAN CARS I REALLY DONT WANT TO FUCK IT UP WITH THE WRONG SHIM SO IM TAKING THAT PART TO THE PROS

violin

Its starting to look like your Godzilla abortion almighty never will get beat project its going to take some serious time to be finished LMAO! Joel you better take the whole car to addturbo to be finished correctly or otherwise you will end up dropping the motor on the passenger seat of your car as the correct installing position location since is you doing the most work on the car. LMAO Jerkit popcorn and in regards to you not installing the cams on your 2jz head! a 2 year old will do that with he's eyes closed! that really shows your mechanical expertise's are so embarrassing low Evil or Very Mad and about you welding and making your own exhaust! I wouldn't recommend it! you may know how to weld baby cribs together' but not an entire exhaust system my friend' I really visualize your exhaust system coming up your cars roof if its done by you lol.. and you doing the wiring hardness! I really find that really amusing Rolling Eyes when you made a phone call to me one day asking me how to install a Booster pump on your vette! wow really? are you really doing the wiring hardness in your car yourself JOEL? that shit its going to be a total disaster ladies and gentlemen. lol.

It is going to take two or three pistons to not work on joel's car for him to realize that he will need to take his car to add turbo to finish it for him' all due to being extremely cheap not letting someone that really knows how to do the job right" instead joel's decides to make 4,000 calls to the citizens of United States including John McCain asking them how to put two and two together lol . WithStupid and In Regards to my car' don't even go there" trust me"" it will be ready sooner than your shit hole will If your car keeps getting done by you Joelito. You wanted drama! then here you go take some of this shit Jerkit lol! have fun my bold friend. lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 12:11 pm

^ that was hilarious Laughing
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 12:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

violin

Its starting to look like your Godzilla abortion almighty never will get beat project its going to take some serious time to be finished LMAO! Joel you better take the whole car to addturbo to be finished correctly or otherwise you will end up dropping the motor on the passenger seat of your car as the correct installing position location since is you doing the most work on the car. LMAO Jerkit popcorn and in regards to you not installing the cams on your 2jz head! a 2 year old will do that with he's eyes closed! that really shows your mechanical expertise's are so embarrassing low Evil or Very Mad and about you welding and making your own exhaust! I wouldn't recommend it! you may know how to weld baby cribs together' but not an entire exhaust system my friend' I really visualize your exhaust system coming up your cars roof if its done by you lol.. and you doing the wiring hardness! I really find that really amusing Rolling Eyes when you made a phone call to me one day asking me how to install a Booster pump on your vette! wow really? are you really doing the wiring hardness in your car yourself JOEL? that shit its going to be a total disaster ladies and gentlemen. lol.

It is going to take two or three pistons to not work on joel's car for him to realize that he will need to take his car to add turbo to finish it for him' all due to being extremely cheap not letting someone that really knows how to do the job right" instead joel's decides to make 4,000 calls to the citizens of United States including John McCain asking them how to put two and two together lol . WithStupid and In Regards to my car' don't even go there" trust me"" it will be ready sooner than your shit hole will If your car keeps getting done by you Joelito. You wanted drama! then here you go take some of this shit Jerkit lol! have fun my bold friend. lol!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 12:56 pm

Joel and he's world fastest project car coming out soon,, in the year 2014.

Nice Job on the wiring harness Joel. I love it. Wink what are those 220 electrical wires? lol!
R35 world record - Page 4 Back-to-the-future-car nutswing
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 1:18 pm

My dear Dominican inbred midget. Unlike you, I have built many cars and none have blown up. One question my friend, since when did AD Turbo need a cheerleader. Stop swinging on Alberth ball. We all know he's your daddy. As far as welding goes I've been doing it for twenty years and I own my own business. So don't worry, none of your bastard stepbrothers will fall out of any of the babycribs I welded. I thought you weren't going to post anymore on the site until your heavy ass abortion was done. Noticed you've been on the site everyday that's why I pm ed you this morning. I guess I got under your skin and you couldn't resist. Unlike you I am a man and can admit when I don't know how to do something myself yes I did ask you about the kb i lol! nstall because I never used one I'm a welded by trade but been turning wrenches too so don't worry about me princess ill be fine Thanks for your help on the kb install worked out great and yes I'm on a budget not cheap but I've Droped $19800 on the project since November
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 1:35 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
My dear Dominican inbred midget. Unlike you, I have built many cars and none have blown up. One question my friend, since when did AD Turbo need a cheerleader. Stop swinging on Alberth ball. We all know he's your daddy. As far as welding goes I've been doing it for twenty years and I own my own business. So don't worry, none of your bastard stepbrothers will fall out of any of the babycribs I welded. I thought you weren't going to post anymore on the site until your heavy ass abortion was done. Noticed you've been on the site everyday that's why I pm ed you this morning. I guess I got under your skin and you couldn't resist. Unlike you I am a man and can admit when I don't know how to do something myself yes I did ask you about the kb i lol! nstall because I never used one I'm a welded by trade but been turning wrenches too so don't worry about me princess ill be fine Thanks for your help on the kb install worked out great and yes I'm on a budget not cheap but I've Droped $19800 on the project since November

Rolling Eyes

Frustration its eminent. lol!

R35 world record - Page 4 Headache
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R35 world record   R35 world record - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R35 world record
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next