SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160

Go down 
+39
1JZ240
redformula88
XSPSI
richevo
asap1320
BlackMambaLS3
pingaloca25
Mad-stroker
bambinov8
CRUSH
onestepx
SlowTruck
victory2k8z
GT30WRX/BANNED
yellowvert
pdv25
quikenuf
MiamiVR6T
Phantom SRT4
FordsRKing
H.e.n.r.y
BoostedRSX
schadenfreude
632cobra
26brx8
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
kleistang/ BANNED
V6Chris
gator76
THE ONE
kachup
gatoasao
PTN Performance/ BANNED
04_Red_gt
Jspec Mk4
pnut280zturbo
03eatoncobra
SILVERBEAST
viper1500rwh
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 2:33 pm

V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
doesnt matter, everyone clearly has been warned and he's said it everywhere
his fault. that shit has to stop. your in the best damn country in the world speak its fucking language.

You know I believe knowledge is power and suggest you look into Rosetta stone, this country was built by immigrants you happen to live in a state that has more Spanish speaking people per ca-pita than any other in this union. I consider any monolingual individual seriously ill equipped for life, employment and business.

Simple minds associate linguistics with patriotism...

Chris Learn fucking Spanish, and for those typing it, include fucking subtitles for the gringo's

let me tell you, 1 dont tell me what to do...Who the fuck are you?
2- this is fucking AMERICA i dont give a shit how many cuban mother fuckers like myself live in this state. I dont go to cuba like an idiot asking why people dont speak english. welcome to America now speak english!
3- Rosetta stone can blow me, I'am cuban, I choose not to speak spanish and refuse to learn and both my parents are from cuba. If i ever wanted to know spanish its to pick up some spanish pussy, but if that bitch dont speak english that imagrated mouth can suck another cock. plenty of english speakin pussy out there.
4- this country was built by AMERICANs, that imagrated from another country to make a new country which happens to be the best damn cuontry out there. if we paid some cuban or mexican to do it, its because it was cheaper to get there ass to do it while the english speaking people were busy tellin them what to do making more money.

Truth be told if it hurts then suck it up cause thats life. thats to ANYONE and everyone
AMERIKA!

HEY YOU FUCKING DRUM STICK I AM CUBAN AND SO IS MY FAMILY WHO HAPPENS TO BE HERE TOO LET ME REFRESH YOR PEANUT SIZED BRAIN THAT WE CUBANS DONT LOWER OUR STANDARS OR BOW TO FUCKING NOONE TO GET PAID WE ARE HUSTLERS IF YOUR CUBAN LIKE YOU SAID YOULL KNOW OUR PRIDE IS BIGGER THAN OUR SELFS IF WE CUBANS WERE BORN HERE WE WOULD BE FUCKING PROFESSIONALS UNLIKE A TRAILER TRASH LIKE YOU THAT WAS BORN HERE FOR NOTHING BUT TO WORK ON A FUCKING SHOP GETTING BOSSED AROUND AND DIRTY.THE REASON MOST OF US COME HERE IS MAKE MONEY AND HAVE A BETTER LIFE BUT BY THE TIME UR 30 AND 40 YOU CANT JUST LEARN A LANGUAGE IN TWO DAYS WHILE HAVING 2 JOBS AND SUPPORT A FAMILY AND THIS BEST COUNTRY WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT INMIGRANTS NO DISRESPECT TO THE AMERICAN FOLKS HERE I LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND I AM A CITIZEN.so THE NEXT TIME YOU TALK BAD ABOUT US INCLUDING YOUR PARENTS TOO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY FUCK FACE PESTE A PINGA SAPINGON(COCK EATER).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 3:40 pm

Oh shit! i came in the wrong thread.

lol! drama week.
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 4:00 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
his fault. that shit has to stop. your in the best damn country in the world speak its fucking language.

You know I believe knowledge is power and suggest you look into Rosetta stone, this country was built by immigrants you happen to live in a state that has more Spanish speaking people per ca-pita than any other in this union. I consider any monolingual individual seriously ill equipped for life, employment and business.

Chris Learn fucking Spanish, and for those typing it, include fucking subtitles for the gringo's

2- this is fucking AMERICA i dont give a shit how many cuban mother fuckers like myself live in this state. I dont go to cuba like an idiot asking why people dont speak english. welcome to America now speak english!
3- Rosetta stone can blow me, I'am cuban, I choose not to speak spanish and refuse to learn and both my parents are from cuba. If i ever wanted to know spanish its to pick up some spanish pussy, but if that bitch dont speak english that imagrated mouth can suck another cock. plenty of english speakin pussy out there.
4- this country was built by AMERICANs, that imagrated from another country to make a new country which happens to be the best damn cuontry out there. if we paid some cuban or mexican to do it, its because it was cheaper to get there ass to do it while the english speaking people were busy tellin them what to do making more money.

Truth be told if it hurts then suck it up cause thats life. thats to ANYONE and everyone
AMERIKA!

HEY YOU FUCKING DRUM STICK I AM CUBAN AND SO IS MY FAMILY WHO HAPPENS TO BE HERE TOO LET ME REFRESH YOR PEANUT SIZED BRAIN THAT WE CUBANS DONT LOWER OUR STANDARS OR BOW TO FUCKING NOONE TO GET PAID WE ARE HUSTLERS IF YOUR CUBAN LIKE YOU SAID YOULL KNOW OUR PRIDE IS BIGGER THAN OUR SELFS IF WE CUBANS WERE BORN HERE WE WOULD BE FUCKING PROFESSIONALS UNLIKE A TRAILER TRASH LIKE YOU THAT WAS BORN HERE FOR NOTHING BUT TO WORK ON A FUCKING SHOP GETTING BOSSED AROUND AND DIRTY.THE REASON MOST OF US COME HERE IS MAKE MONEY AND HAVE A BETTER LIFE BUT BY THE TIME UR 30 AND 40 YOU CANT JUST LEARN A LANGUAGE IN TWO DAYS WHILE HAVING 2 JOBS AND SUPPORT A FAMILY AND THIS BEST COUNTRY WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT INMIGRANTS NO DISRESPECT TO THE AMERICAN FOLKS HERE I LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND I AM A CITIZEN.so THE NEXT TIME YOU TALK BAD ABOUT US INCLUDING YOUR PARENTS TOO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY FUCK FACE PESTE A PINGA SAPINGON(COCK EATER).

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 5:41 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Fuck you Luis, are you fucking kidding. I'am fucking cuban mother fucker, you gotta be full blown retarded to think theres not some goon ass, piece of shit cubans in this country and then there some hard working good mother fuckers. if you're pussy sore about a comment that wasnt even directed toward you then great! fucking cry about it.
but DONT FOR A SECOND think theres not some scum bag ass cubans on this mother fucker.
theres some scum bag ass jamacans, puerto ricans, haitian, whites, columbian, chinesse and ANY kind of fucking race there is some piece of shit scum bag human.
doesnt mean that YOU SPEAK for every cuban. recognize that shit cause there aint a mother fucker in the world that can truly represent a total race.
saying "we cubans dont lower our standards" bullshit and you know its true. Just cause I have pride or you doesnt mean the next mother fucker does, and isnt some crack head dope dealer or pos on the street
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 5:45 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
[Exactly you have no idea who I am... Ill see you around pussy boy

Those that know me are probably getting a kick out of this

they're getting a kick out of it for sure. see you finally exposed.
I know who you are. ive seen you at the races and my old job.
If i remember on the street you're basically fully defeated!
your a lie and a pos. you mean nothing to no one. anyone that has to sell themself as better then what they really are to a rediculously higher standard is a fucking JOKE and a bitch.
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 7:10 pm

V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:

your a lie and a pos. you mean nothing to no one. anyone that has to sell themself as better then what they really are to a rediculously higher standard is a fucking JOKE and a bitch.

Exposed, funny...by you funnier

I really don't give a shit, nothing to prove to anyone but myself, my family and people I employ. And quite frankly have better things to do then argue with a 22 year old knot nosed kid that I quite frankly feel sorry for.

At the end of this drama, you and I are going to resolve this like MEN.

There will not be any followup rebuttals from me....

Enjoy the keyboard Internet Warrior, See you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 7:32 pm

Chris I know you don't care what people think of you but you can't just go around talking to people any way you want. Hopefully something bad doesnt have do happen before you learn your lesson, and end up on the news.
I'm tired of reading the way you curse at people and insult people for no good reason to get your point across. I find it hard to believe your like that in person or that john or anyone would be able to deal with you on a daily basis with the attitude you pretend to have online. Why can't you just act like a civilized human online to represent yourself.
Maybe someone's outside opinion will help you realise how much of an ass you come off like. Don't take this the wrong way, just trying to help. And if you don't like my advise please don't start a pissing contest with me, your not gonna get one.
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 7:35 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:

Exposed, funny...by you funnier

I really don't give a shit, nothing to prove to anyone but myself, my family and people I employ. And quite frankly have better things to do then argue with a 22 year old knot nosed kid that I quite frankly feel sorry for.

At the end of this drama, you and I are going to resolve this like MEN.

There will not be any followup rebuttals from me....

Enjoy the keyboard Internet Warrior, See you soon Very Happy

Lol apparently you have all the time in the world too lol punk.

When u see me be ready, I coming at u with more then u know
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 7:39 pm

asap1320 wrote:
Chris I know you don't care what people think of you but you can't just go around talking to people any way you want. Hopefully something bad doesnt have do happen before you learn your lesson, and end up on the news.
I'm tired of reading the way you curse at people and insult people for no good reason to get your point across. I find it hard to believe your like that in person or that john or anyone would be able to deal with you on a daily basis with the attitude you pretend to have online. Why can't you just act like a civilized human online to represent yourself.
Maybe someone's outside opinion will help you realise how much of an ass you come off like. Don't take this the wrong way, just trying to help. And if you don't like my advise please don't start a pissing contest with me, your not gonna get one.

I agree with you actually, you got a point.
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 8:31 pm

I think It's really sad the way some people are using this site to insult each others and their families. Shit talking It's cool, but to a certain point and stop criticizing other people preferences. I'm a evo fan, but at the same time i respect and admire anybody that can built a fast car , i don't care if It's a v8, 6cyl or 4cyl. Stop insulting each other and enjoy your lives. Peace!!!!
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 8:41 pm

richevo wrote:
I think It's really sad the way some people are using this site to insult each others and their families. Shit talking It's cool, but to a certain point and stop criticizing other people preferences. I'm a evo fan, but at the same time i respect and admire anybody that can built a fast car , i don't care if It's a v8, 6cyl or 4cyl. Stop insulting each other and enjoy your lives. Peace!!!!

You got it, I agree with you all the way. The shit talking is part of the game to a certain extent but there has to be boundaries.
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 9:34 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

AMERIKA!

well said
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 10:10 pm

XSPSI wrote:
richevo wrote:

You got it, I agree with you all the way. The shit talking is part of the game to a certain extent but there has to be boundaries.

+1..some on here are going as far as insulting family members and thats a big no no im my book and i dont think its necessary.i guess there are some on here that think this is the internet and therfor they can say what they want with no consequences.im sure some of the older guys would agree that these actions may indeed have consequences.i for one take insults and threats the same way on the internet as in person.i really dont see a difference between the two and remember we all go to the same hangouts.as asap said hopefully no one will get hurt because of this.in the end we are all here to race not insult each other.this is just my opinion
Back to top Go down
1JZ240
1JZ240

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 12:14 am

ya....so..... is tirso gonna run sandor?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 2:51 am

1JZ240 wrote:
ya....so..... is Sandor gona race Tirso?
scratch thus the callout
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 3:01 am

1JZ240 wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 3:03 am

v6chris getting insulted and maybe ass whooping > the race

popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 6:57 am

richevo wrote:
cheers well said
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 6:58 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 8:00 am

V6Chris wrote:
anyone that has to sell themself as better then what they really are to a rediculously higher standard is a fucking JOKE and a bitch.

You're selling yourself like you're gonna have a car worth two shits :)
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 9:43 am

I think this thread should get back on topic and stop this BS back and forth that has nothing to do with the call out. This crap has to get back on track about what this website is really all about. Hey Joel. why don't you and the other adminastrators get together and try to arrange a meeting spot were everyone can try and meet, should discuss a meeting with the cars within their on class. Depending the power levels of the cars, group them together at different time during the week and get action done without the drama. That is just a thought and I hope no-one gets bent out of shape, but there is no need for everyone to go see a race if it is going to get posted up anyway. This is just a general idea and I know there is more that can be done, but it just an idea and a beggining.
Back to top Go down
boostaddict
boostaddict

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 7:53 am

schadenfreude wrote:
1JZ240 wrote:

+1

+2
Back to top Go down
parkiao
parkiao

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 8:34 am

+3
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 12:57 am

Cars should be classified in 2 category. The fast and the furious and the slow and the curious lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 9:21 am

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next