SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160

Go down 
+39
1JZ240
redformula88
XSPSI
richevo
asap1320
BlackMambaLS3
pingaloca25
Mad-stroker
bambinov8
CRUSH
onestepx
SlowTruck
victory2k8z
GT30WRX/BANNED
yellowvert
pdv25
quikenuf
MiamiVR6T
Phantom SRT4
FordsRKing
H.e.n.r.y
BoostedRSX
schadenfreude
632cobra
26brx8
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
kleistang/ BANNED
V6Chris
gator76
THE ONE
kachup
gatoasao
PTN Performance/ BANNED
04_Red_gt
Jspec Mk4
pnut280zturbo
03eatoncobra
SILVERBEAST
viper1500rwh
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 2:19 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:

Your hand speaks to you...thats fuckin awesome! Lol

Rosetta Palm..it teaches him Spanish.

victory2k8z wrote:

you happen to live in a state that has more Spanish speaking people per ca-pita than any other in this union. .

California?

I was thinking the same thing but per capita Florida does have more Spanish speakers the most states in the Union.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 2:29 pm

Maybe in SOUTH Florida..

Go up to say....Ocala and tell me that
Back to top Go down
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 3:25 pm

V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
doesnt matter, everyone clearly has been warned and he's said it everywhere
his fault. that shit has to stop. your in the best damn country in the world speak its fucking language.

You know I believe knowledge is power and suggest you look into Rosetta stone, this country was built by immigrants you happen to live in a state that has more Spanish speaking people per ca-pita than any other in this union. I consider any monolingual individual seriously ill equipped for life, employment and business.

Simple minds associate linguistics with patriotism...

Chris Learn fucking Spanish, and for those typing it, include fucking subtitles for the gringo's

let me tell you, 1 dont tell me what to do...Who the fuck are you?
2- this is fucking AMERICA i dont give a shit how many cuban mother fuckers like myself live in this state. I dont go to cuba like an idiot asking why people dont speak english. welcome to America now speak english!
3- Rosetta stone can blow me, I'am cuban, I choose not to speak spanish and refuse to learn and both my parents are from cuba. If i ever wanted to know spanish its to pick up some spanish pussy, but if that bitch dont speak english that imagrated mouth can suck another cock. plenty of english speakin pussy out there.
4- this country was built by AMERICANs, that imagrated from another country to make a new country which happens to be the best damn cuontry out there. if we paid some cuban or mexican to do it, its because it was cheaper to get there ass to do it while the english speaking people were busy tellin them what to do making more money.

Truth be told if it hurts then suck it up cause thats life. thats to ANYONE and everyone
AMERIKA!

This is fuckin hilarious the man chosen to represent America cant even spell America

Quoted by V6 Chris Truth be told if it hurts then suck it up cause thats life. thats to ANYONE and everyone
AMERIKA![/quote]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 5:03 pm

onestepx wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
his fault. that shit has to stop. your in the best damn country in the world speak its fucking language.

You know I believe knowledge is power and suggest you look into Rosetta stone, this country was built by immigrants you happen to live in a state that has more Spanish speaking people per ca-pita than any other in this union. I consider any monolingual individual seriously ill equipped for life, employment and business.

Chris Learn fucking Spanish, and for those typing it, include fucking subtitles for the gringo's

2- this is fucking AMERICA i dont give a shit how many cuban mother fuckers like myself live in this state. I dont go to cuba like an idiot asking why people dont speak english. welcome to America now speak english!
3- Rosetta stone can blow me, I'am cuban, I choose not to speak spanish and refuse to learn and both my parents are from cuba. If i ever wanted to know spanish its to pick up some spanish pussy, but if that bitch dont speak english that imagrated mouth can suck another cock. plenty of english speakin pussy out there.
4- this country was built by AMERICANs, that imagrated from another country to make a new country which happens to be the best damn cuontry out there. if we paid some cuban or mexican to do it, its because it was cheaper to get there ass to do it while the english speaking people were busy tellin them what to do making more money.

Truth be told if it hurts then suck it up cause thats life. thats to ANYONE and everyone
AMERIKA!

This is fuckin hilarious the man chosen to represent America cant even spell America

Quoted by V6 Chris Truth be told if it hurts then suck it up cause thats life. thats to ANYONE and everyone
AMERIKA!
[/quote]
it was purposely spelt that way, if you notice through out the thread i spelled it correctly
also I've said AMERIKA plenty of times, i believe its actually AMURIKA
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 5:39 pm

V6Chris wrote:
onestepx wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

AMERIKA!

AMERIKA!

V6Chris wrote:
it was purposely spelt that way, if you notice through out the thread i spelled it correctly also I've said AMERIKA plenty of times, i believe its actually AMURIKA

V6chris' I know you love to make fun of people's intelligence,grammar skills and people's origins and so forth, but you need to work on your spelling as well. You maybe meant "SPELLED" Laughing

Short definition of SPELT: Spelt has a complex history. It is a wheat species known from genetic evidence to have originated as a hybrid of a domesticated tetraploid wheat such as emmer wheat and the wild goat-grass Aegilops tauschii.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 6:29 pm

Oh god. When you have Frank calling you out on spelling you have hit a new low.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 8:51 pm

V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

AMERIKA!

Xenophobic much? lol! Must be bliss in that simple mind No

This country was built by IMMIGRANTS, I can see you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed and by the looks of it did quite poorly in history

Don't ever call yourself cuban again... someone as unenchanted by his own culture and roots should never make a statement such as that.

FYI to all that questioned my statistics, as per the last census, California did pass Florida 19.6% versus 22.5%

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 4:52 am

victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

AMERIKA!

This country was built by IMMIGRANTS, I can see you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed and by the looks of it did quite poorly in history

Don't ever call yourself cuban again... someone as unenchanted by his own culture and roots should never make a statement such as that.

FYI to all that questioned my statistics, as per the last census, California did pass Florida 19.6% versus 22.5%

ill call myself what i am cuban, fuck you and your fake ass wanna be higher then you are self type a mother fucker
when you're done trying to impress men and people on this board I will give you the time of day to talk
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 9:16 am

FordsRKing wrote:
kachup wrote:
lol @ you guys that think that sandor will be the only one modifying his car especially if money is involve

and really dig a cars with big hp on the street for that do it on the track is safer and no excuses

Roll racing was invented from excuses.
TRACK IS FOR FAGS lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 9:27 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
kachup wrote:
lol @ you guys that think that sandor will be the only one modifying his car especially if money is involve

and really dig a cars with big hp on the street for that do it on the track is safer and no excuses

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 10:30 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
kachup wrote:

Which is the reason you dont go. Cause you know you'll get R A P E D !!!!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 11:29 am

V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

AMERIKA!

ill call myself what i am cuban, fuck you and your fake ass wanna be higher then you are self type a mother fucker
when you're done trying to impress men and people on this board I will give you the time of day to talk
so you call yourself a Cuban but u don't even stand up to your own ground saying you refuse to learn their language??? What a fucking dumbass...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 6:21 pm

your retarded, i learned the language of the country i was born in. thats all i need to know
btw i do know spanish moron. i just refuse to speak it
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 8:00 am

632cobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
kachup wrote:

NO THE REASON IS BECAUSE ITS THE SAME 1320' THE SAME GAY ASS RACE EVERY TIME ON THE STREET ITS A DIFFERENT RACE EVERY TIME IT TAKES BALLS TO RACE ON THE STREET ANYBODY CAN RACE ON A TRACK THATS OK YOU FUSTERATED MUSTANG GUYS NEED A GAY CORAL TO PLAY WITH EACH OTHER KEEP THE TRACK FOR YOU AND YOUR GAY ASS FRIENDS ILL STAY ON THE STREET WHERE THE REAL FUN IS Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 10:46 am

BoostedRSX wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
632cobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
FordsRKing wrote:
kachup wrote:

NO THE REASON IS BECAUSE ITS THE SAME 1320' THE SAME GAY ASS RACE EVERY TIME ON THE STREET ITS A DIFFERENT RACE EVERY TIME IT TAKES BALLS TO RACE ON THE STREET ANYBODY CAN RACE ON A TRACK THATS OK YOU FUSTERATED MUSTANG GUYS NEED A GAY CORAL TO PLAY WITH EACH OTHER KEEP THE TRACK FOR YOU AND YOUR GAY ASS FRIENDS ILL STAY ON THE STREET WHERE THE REAL FUN IS Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

Right because roll racing from a 60 is not gay at all! lol! And you say street racing is different? How is it different if you only race 60-160, if anyone asks for a lower roll you wont race them...GAY!

pretty sure the dsm is looking for a dig lmfao!!!!!!! he cant handle that these are track hoes lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mad-stroker

Mad-stroker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 11:30 am

Talking about ad-turbo cars, where s the self called king of the road eddys supra , don't tell me is not ready either..... Now is your time to shine ...
Back to top Go down
http://Se.custominc.com
THE ONE
Admin
Admin
THE ONE

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 1:10 pm

Rolling Eyes wow a 1 post ass. intro at least with your fake ass account. you have to hide in back of a fake account to talk shit about a shop...... what a tool Jerkit
Back to top Go down
https://southernknights.forumotion.net
Mad-stroker

Mad-stroker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 2:06 pm

Way a second , I think u got it all wrong, first I don't know why u says a fake account , I'm new here so I don't know much about the page but I'll get there, second I'm not talking crap about a shop, I know Albert for a long time and I know he is good at what he does . What I was saying was about the supra which I know eddy too but he said there was no car out there for him, that's why I said that is his time to shine...
Back to top Go down
http://Se.custominc.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 2:09 pm

got raft?
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 1:01 am

V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

AMERIKA!

Ill see you around, I know exactly who you are and if you knew me you wouldn't be running your mouth...

Fucking keyboard warrior with a napoleon complex... must be a small bitch boy flu running around...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 12:22 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

AMERIKA!

Ill see you around, I know exactly who you are and if you knew me you wouldn't be running your mouth...

Fucking keyboard warrior with a napoleon complex... must be a small bitch boy flu running around...

Lmao I know exactly who you are I just don't give a fuck.

Your the dipshit that came on here bragging about owning a Ferrari u took a pic of at a shop m said it was urs. But u drove you drove a pos 350 to my old job. Same tool that claimed to have a built motor vette and was right next a lightly bolt on vette. Then said he had a big shot, and was gonna run and never raced it. Same asshole that said his new toy was A big ass boat and found out u just rented it. Ur the Guy that goes out there with his girl eyes n noes red after the lines of coke u all did. Yeah ur THAT MOTHER FUCKER
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 1:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

AMERIKA!

Lmao I know exactly who you are I just don't give a fuck.

Your the dipshit that came on here bragging about owning a Ferrari u took a pic of at a shop m said it was urs. But u drove you drove a pos 350 to my old job. Same tool that claimed to have a built motor vette and was right next a lightly bolt on vette. Then said he had a big shot, and was gonna run and never raced it. Same asshole that said his new toy was A big ass boat and found out u just rented it. Ur the Guy that goes out there with his girl eyes n noes red after the lines of coke u all did. Yeah ur THAT MOTHER FUCKER

Exactly you have no idea who I am... Ill see you around pussy boy

Those that know me are probably getting a kick out of this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160   TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIRSO 240Z CALLING OUT SANDOR 240 60 TO 160
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next