SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline

Go down 
+12
s.e.a.n
BoostedRSX
SILVERBEAST
kachup
yellow_bullet_97
bigbill
pingaloca25
CRUSH
Kool-Aid
gatoasao
Papa-Smerf69
V6Chris
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bigbill

bigbill

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-17

Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 5:23 pm

V6Chris wrote:
6.5 index?! nice for what the GTR is making and has done.

Yessir,
Its all in the launch and reaction to be in the running for an index class (well having the performance does not hurt either).

Runs good for the cheap boltons and tuning (the tuning cost more than the boltons) it runs pretty decent for less than 600hp and over 4000lbs. Saturday should be fun.

Last time I was the only car that drove to the track and ran the 6.50 index as well.

Hope the prople at county line can get organized, last few times its been chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 5:53 pm

bigbill wrote:
I will be their for sure, looks like some fun, I am sure some money will change hands..
I'll be running the 6.50 index in my crap. The weather looks like it will be nice.

I think we can make a nice pass excluding v6shit out the picture. That GTR i ran against on the vid was making well over 900awdhp and i was at 774whp so your stock turbos should have a faster reaction when kicking into boost. Surprised will see. Now let me give the thread back to V6HIVpositive. lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 8:55 pm

Weren't u the Guy that was almost convicted of fraud for selling rebuilt title cars as new? Then begged for a letter not to be sent?
Crook right?
fraud? Felon
u like to snitch right Frank?
but u urself are the criminal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris your insane, you need a brain transplant you crippled clown. lol

And Joel I know you wanna suck on my man boobs, we all know that really deep inside of you lives that little gay boy. lol!
im not even going to talk shit to you that shit was funny lmao lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I was going to race you with the same mods i raced Tito with except for the tires that i was going to use 325/50/15 just to yank the living shit out ur slow Turd lol. but the bad weather came around and i decided to make the changes on my set up back to the 780whp instead before i swap to the MMR-1500 short block. So i will run the car on the previous setup with the stock long block till Joel's it's done building his car.

There is no rush for me to make 1000whp at this moment+ that's going to be a bitch to make it hook on the streets, I had issues hooking 10.5/28s slicks with 780whp, imagine 1000whp affraid the car will be ready by Saturday ready for county line. Very Happy See you out in the field cry baby.
i feel honored that you are building your car to lose..... if you think in your mind that you are going to beat B.C. YOU ARE IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE lol! lol! lol! I just showed you a little bit of my project there is alot more to my set up you better make at least 1400whp and hook it or else you will fail i got plenty of juice and plenty of boost on a e85 fully built motor head and cam with a 3 speed auto that will be 600-700lb lighter than your car with _ _ _ _ whp Laughing ooops maybe i said to much Wink
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:47 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:

i'd like to see v6chris and frank going at it like this. lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:53 pm

the GAYEST lol!
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Professional Street Racer
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 11:34 pm

Frank I'm waiting on this weather to clear up to do a pull on my new tires but if it's hooking I'm down to run u next meet for 2 bills unless other ppl want to raise the kitty r u good with that? No disrespect just shits getting expensive to run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 9:55 am

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
Frank I'm waiting on this weather to clear up to do a pull on my new tires but if it's hooking I'm down to run u next meet for 2 bills unless other ppl want to raise the kitty r u good with that? No disrespect just shits getting expensive to run

Two bills? affraid i guess we are doing a dig right? lol! we can roll friendly if you want, i am not looking for drama; but only a friendly race. We can take the 2bills to the track if you change your mind Very Happy let me know.

And V6Cadaver, leave your pussy out this bitch ight punk boy. You weren't born with the right to talk'.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 11:27 am

You're just upset about that u sell cars for a living fraudulently as a crook

The weather is clear Frank wanna get that ass parked up tonight? Once on the street the other the track
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 1:55 pm

V6Chris wrote:

The weather is clear Frank wanna get that ass parked up tonight? Once on the street the other the track

You fucking loser, what the fuck are you talking about you punk? last time i checked i sent Miami Dade a payment for
$350.00 on September 21st for my business licence and paid copart $150.00 for my yearly purchasing access + $150 to iaa for the same thing. So that's $650 dollars in fees i pay to have the privilege to buy and sell cars from the auction + the thousands of dollars i pay to the DMV and tallahassee every year.

You come in here running your pussiness like anyone cares. what proof do you have that i sell cars illegally you stupid clown? prove it!! Jerkit How can you possibly know how to run a business when you keep doing nonprofit jobs here and there sucking other business owners dicks? You can come work for me if you like u POS, I have a position available for you cleaning my toilet bowl you loser. keep talking your pussy away, i have all your information and there someone i know that would love to set you up for court for defamation of character. And by the away i already know why you got fired from your little Discount auto part job you fucking thief, should i call your ex- manager and get a statement from him? or should i call Mustang Specialties and get you fired from there too? Since you love to talk shit have it for breakfast you fucking pussy.

Here is your early christmas gift u stupid bitch and race this you Ahole bukkae
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 2:10 pm

fuck the shit talking i want to see a fight again...24/7 FRANK VS V6CHRIS GET YOUR TICKET NOW lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 2:20 pm

I wouldn't want to fight a 10lb cadaver that's just wrong. LMAO can we inject him with air or water or something to make him bigger and stronger? I think he loves to be injected with male sperm!! wtf gay ass nigga. lol
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 2:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

You fucking loser, what the fuck are you talking about you punk? last time i checked i sent Miami Dade a payment for
$350.00 on September 21st for my business licence and paid copart $150.00 for my yearly purchasing access + $150 to iaa for the same thing. So that's $650 dollars in fees i pay to have the privilege to buy and sell cars from the auction + the thousands of dollars i pay to the DMV and tallahassee every year.

You come in here running your pussiness like anyone cares. what proof do you have that i sell cars illegally you stupid clown? prove it!! Jerkit How can you possibly know how to run a business when you keep doing nonprofit jobs here and there sucking other business owners dicks? You can come work for me if you like u POS, I have a position available for you cleaning my toilet bowl you loser. keep talking your pussy away, i have all your information and there someone i know that would love to set you up for court for defamation of character. And by the away i already know why you got fired from your little Discount auto part job you fucking thief, should i call your ex- manager and get a statement from him? or should i call Mustang Specialties and get you fired from there too? Since you love to talk shit have it for breakfast you fucking pussy. bukkae

And the plot thickens..... ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 3:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

You come in here running your pussiness like anyone cares. what proof do you have that i sell cars illegally you stupid clown? prove it!! Jerkit How can you possibly know how to run a business when you keep doing nonprofit jobs here and there sucking other business owners dicks? You can come work for me if you like u POS, I have a position available for you cleaning my toilet bowl you loser. keep talking your pussy away, i have all your information and there someone i know that would love to set you up for court for defamation of character. And by the away i already know why you got fired from your little Discount auto part job you fucking thief, should i call your ex- manager and get a statement from him? or should i call Mustang Specialties and get you fired from there too? Since you love to talk shit have it for breakfast you fucking pussy.

Here is your early christmas gift u stupid bitch and race this you Ahole bukkae

WOW EPIC POST!!!!!
[img]Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 Clapping[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 3:41 pm

I ain't racing this stupid ignorant hating ass clown. So forget Saturday i probably go run that GTR that runs 6.5 a real race, cuz for what it looks like this V6HIVpositive only knows how to race his pussy mouth.

?I am done with thread.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 3:44 pm

Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 YO-DAWG-SHIT-JUST-GOT-REAL
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 3:56 pm

Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 Mj_popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 5:17 pm

lol i got fired for wrongly defecting a battery for a family member. please call them
954 450 5540

call my job to and tell them
954 942 5202
talk to John or Tim
Tim owns the shop, John is the manager.
John would be the one to fire me so if you want his cell phone i'll give you that too

What i am talking about is how you had a rebuilt title GT500, sold it as a clean title and ON this site you were threaten with a letter about your fraud. we called the people you sold it too and you got fuck, your fraudelenty pos.

Frank just race already. you have nothing on me
I testified for your fucking retarded ass about a racing ticket that you ended up fucking me over on.
Would anyone like me to find the thread about Frank's fraud attempt with a GT500?
say I
it was a HUGE THREAD ON HERE a number of months back

Frank when ever you're ready call my boss and let them know the deal with me and call my ex-manager as well.
you know legally he cannt tell you why i was fired but that was why I was finally fired. 3-4weeks before that I was tried for stealing through commercial accounts which I also had every proof of payment for anyway.
Frank you're sadly mistaken. I told my District manager when he fired me that he was more then welcome to involve police and do a full investigation.
guess what frank....im still scott free. you're a tard
im not a crook and fraud like you.
I will find you thread about the GT500 and the supra parts that you also ripped off someone on lolol

LMK WHEN YOUR READY TO RACE CHICKEN SHIT
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 5:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I ain't racing this stupid ignorant hating ass clown. So forget Saturday i probably go run that GTR that runs 6.5 a real race, cuz for what it looks like this V6HIVpositive only knows how to race his pussy mouth.

?I am done with thread.

lmao YOU STILL SCARED
you know you cannot lose to me
and you know YOU WILL!
wheres the money at?!?!?!
wheres that car that traps what i trap in the 1/4 in the 1/8?

CHICKEN SHIT
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 5:20 pm

btw this shop has been open almost 20years. what non-profit performance shop has been able to do that? please tell me?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 5:28 pm

lmao here it is
this is the thread about franks fraud attempt with his business of selling cars
if he does it to a gt500 he'll do it to w/e you must assume
http://www.southernknights.net/t2184p225-looking-to-buy-a-gt500

i forgot you also played with the miles lmao!!! WHAT A FUCKIN CROOK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 5:52 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol i got fired for wrongly defecting a battery for a family member. please call them
954 450 5540

call my job to and tell them
954 942 5202
talk to John or Tim
Tim owns the shop, John is the manager.
John would be the one to fire me so if you want his cell phone i'll give you that too

What i am talking about is how you had a rebuilt title GT500, sold it as a clean title and ON this site you were threaten with a letter about your fraud. we called the people you sold it too and you got fuck, your fraudelenty pos.

Frank just race already. you have nothing on me
I testified for your fucking retarded ass about a racing ticket that you ended up fucking me over on.
Would anyone like me to find the thread about Frank's fraud attempt with a GT500?
say I
it was a HUGE THREAD ON HERE a number of months back

Frank when ever you're ready call my boss and let them know the deal with me and call my ex-manager as well.
you know legally he cannt tell you why i was fired but that was why I was finally fired. 3-4weeks before that I was tried for stealing through commercial accounts which I also had every proof of payment for anyway.Frank you're sadly mistaken. I told my District manager when he fired me that he was more then welcome to involve police and do a full investigation.
guess what frank....im still scott free. you're a tard
im not a crook and fraud like you.
I will find you thread about the GT500 and the supra parts that you also ripped off someone on lolol

LMK WHEN YOUR READY TO RACE CHICKEN SHIT

People just don't get tried because they haven't done anything you fucking pussy, there is a reason why they were investigating your ass for stealing shit from the commercial DPT and through the commercial acc's then soon after they fired your ass out there you fucking stupid, they just didn't have enough to have your ass arrested you thief. Keep fucking with me you stupid ass, your mouth it's going to bring you lot's of trouble you fucking pussy. Sure i will foward all this shit to your boss for sure. hopefully he end's up firing your ass soon or later too from Mustang Specialties watch i'll get done. Jerkit And this little hating threads you are bring up, keep them coming! i can wipe my ass with you and them all day long you fucking pile of shit.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 1st 2011, 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 5:55 pm

WOW THERE ARE A LOT OF SNITCHES ON HERE Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 6:05 pm

WHY DONT YOU JUST RACE THE KID FRANK BEAT HIM AND BE DONE WITH IT ILL BRING MY GO PRO YOUR NOT SCARED OF A 4.6 GT WITH YOUR MIGHTY CRUSHER GT500??? scratch SHOW HIM WHAT YOU GOT IM SURE YOU WILL WALK HIM THEN YOU CAN RANK ON HIM WITH A VIDEO TO PROVE IT GT500>4.6 GT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next