SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline

Go down 
+12
s.e.a.n
BoostedRSX
SILVERBEAST
kachup
yellow_bullet_97
bigbill
pingaloca25
CRUSH
Kool-Aid
gatoasao
Papa-Smerf69
V6Chris
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 6:09 pm

I haven't snitch shit on anyone in here ever, except that stupid Tito mod that everyone in here knows about. But ever i have fucked with peoples personal business. This clown of V6crhis wants a war, then his gonna get it. I don't give of fuck I'll handle whoever and what ever gets in my way, plain and simple, people get fucked for less shit than this everyday. This nigga his glad his in the hands of United States Of America and some other niggas too, cuz back where i come from this modafuckats being already been wiped off. Am to old for this pussy shit and i got alot to lose and that's the only reason why i bypass Lot's of shit that i allow to get in my way.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 1st 2011, 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 6:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lol i got fired for wrongly defecting a battery for a family member. please call them
954 450 5540

call my job to and tell them
954 942 5202
talk to John or Tim
Tim owns the shop, John is the manager.
John would be the one to fire me so if you want his cell phone i'll give you that too

What i am talking about is how you had a rebuilt title GT500, sold it as a clean title and ON this site you were threaten with a letter about your fraud. we called the people you sold it too and you got fuck, your fraudelenty pos.

Frank just race already. you have nothing on me
I testified for your fucking retarded ass about a racing ticket that you ended up fucking me over on.
Would anyone like me to find the thread about Frank's fraud attempt with a GT500?
say I
it was a HUGE THREAD ON HERE a number of months back

Frank when ever you're ready call my boss and let them know the deal with me and call my ex-manager as well.
you know legally he cannt tell you why i was fired but that was why I was finally fired. 3-4weeks before that I was tried for stealing through commercial accounts which I also had every proof of payment for anyway.Frank you're sadly mistaken. I told my District manager when he fired me that he was more then welcome to involve police and do a full investigation.
guess what frank....im still scott free. you're a tard
im not a crook and fraud like you.
I will find you thread about the GT500 and the supra parts that you also ripped off someone on lolol

LMK WHEN YOUR READY TO RACE CHICKEN SHIT

People just don't get tried because they haven't done anything you fucking pussy, there is a reason why they were investigating your ass for stealing shit from the commercial DPT and through the commercial acc's then soon after they fired your ass out there you fucking stupid, they just didn't have enough to have your ass arrested you thief. Keep fucking with me you stupid ass, your mouth it's going to bring you lot's of trouble you fucking pussy. Sure i will foward all this shit to your boss for sure. hopefully he end's up firing your ass soon or later too from Mustang Specialties watch i'll get done. Jerkit And this little hating threads you are bring up, keep them coming! i can wipe my ass with you and them all day long you fucking pile of shit.
WOW OFFICER DIAZ AT IT AGAIN lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 6:22 pm

I won't race this pussy anymore, I am going to fuck with him all year long like the little fucking pussy he is. Am sure he can run against all these 8's cars he talks shit all day about, so why the fuck race vs my 10.sec junk? That's it plain and simple, Am done with his little immature little pussy.

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 6:29 pm

kachup wrote:
fuck the shit talking i want to see a fight again...24/7 FRANK VS V6CHRIS GET YOUR TICKET NOW lol!
A FIGHT LMAO IF YOU WANTED TO SEE A FIGHT YOUR SOFT ASS COULD OF FOUGHT MY HOMEBOY THAT TRIED YOU LAST MEET YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CALL STEVE TO PROTECT YOU. YOU WRONG FOR THIS SHIT DONT AMP UP A FIGHT THATS NOT COOL Evil or Very Mad WE TRYING TO SEE A RACE NOT A FIGHT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN SPECIAL PRIVILEGES THE SAME WAY WE GAVE THEM TO YOU WE CAN TAKE THEM AWAY DONT ABUSE YOUR PRIVILAGES Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Nomad
Professional Street Racer
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 6:57 pm

why is this thread not closed? Its completely off topic and its full of gay men drama IJS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 7:00 pm

Nomad It's starting to look like you are going gay too,because you are watching it and posting on it too. Don't worry people get loose from time to time, don't be afraid to do so. lol! but yea on a real note i agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 7:53 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Nomad It's starting to look like you are going gay too,because you are watching it and posting on it too. Don't worry people get loose from time to time, don't be afraid to do so. lol! but yea on a real note i agree with you.

this is a racing forum, and im sorry if it upsets the MODs that i say it so bluntly but speaking to you specifically i need to lay out it out nice and raw. People setup races, they race and they chat about it on here.

If you want to bench race or people want to bench race with you or talk about your life of fraud then there should be a Section made and Labled FRANKS DRAMA SECTION so that way every time a thread goes off topic into your drama it can be moved by MODS into your section so that way people like me who want to read about ACTUAL RACING dont have to read 10 pages worth of drama.

Personally i think mods cater to your shit too much on here, but i wont. I wont sit here and type up 10 pages worth of response to your idiocracy.

On a side note. You called me out for a rerun on the "11/7/11 NEXT Meet" thread. I responded i want a 40-140 roll since your asking me for the rerun. You've avoided the thread since i asked you if u were gonna give me the 40-140 or if u were gonna bench race from the sidelines. So since i have to put u on the spot, whats it going to be?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 1:01 am

Nomad wrote:
this is a racing forum, and im sorry if it upsets the MODs that i say it so bluntly but speaking to you specifically i need to lay out it out nice and raw. People setup races, they race and they chat about it on here.

If you want to bench race or people want to bench race with you or talk about your life of fraud then there should be a Section made and Labled FRANKS DRAMA SECTION so that way every time a thread goes off topic into your drama it can be moved by MODS into your section so that way people like me who want to read about ACTUAL RACING dont have to read 10 pages worth of drama.

Personally i think mods cater to your shit too much on here, but i wont. I wont sit here and type up 10 pages worth of response to your idiocracy.

On a side note. You called me out for a rerun on the "11/7/11 NEXT Meet" thread. I responded i want a 40-140 roll since your asking me for the rerun. You've avoided the thread since i asked you if u were gonna give me the 40-140 or if u were gonna bench race from the sidelines. So since i have to put u on the spot, whats it going to be?

That doesn't sound like a bad idea... Felix, I think you should really look into making a section like this because that might do away with all the threads going off topic... shurg
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 7:48 am

Cool TRUE lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 8:37 am

Lol Frank were waiting here at Specialties for ur call. Whatsthe hold up
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 9:15 am

GT30WRX wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
kachup wrote:
fuck the shit talking i want to see a fight again...24/7 FRANK VS V6CHRIS GET YOUR TICKET NOW lol!
A FIGHT LMAO IF YOU WANTED TO SEE A FIGHT YOUR SOFT ASS COULD OF FOUGHT MY HOMEBOY THAT TRIED YOU LAST MEET YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CALL STEVE TO PROTECT YOU. YOU WRONG FOR THIS SHIT DONT AMP UP A FIGHT THATS NOT COOL Evil or Very Mad WE TRYING TO SEE A RACE NOT A FIGHT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN SPECIAL PRIVILEGES THE SAME WAY WE GAVE THEM TO YOU WE CAN TAKE THEM AWAY DONT ABUSE YOUR PRIVILAGES Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

damn!!!

[img]Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 Damn[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 9:32 am

Nomad wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

You must be blind or you are just another hater to add to the list!!

1- I didn't start no drama neither this thread, I just go along and respond to this pussy of Chris pathetic posts, If it bothers you that i respond back to some childish clowns posts in my defence' then you shouldn't be reading this thread nor posting on it, and in regards to me racing you! You made a call out thread calling me out and i responded back to you this>> Since you called me out i get to pick the roll!!! you went into panic mode and DELETED the call out thread and back to the last bullshit roll you asked me for> 30 40 roll, what did i say? i said, i take the 40 roll and the hit and you never responded back to that..... SO Here is what i got for you! shave that 40 to 140 roll up your ass Nomad. End of the story we don't need to race' my car it's to powerful for that white japanese turd you drive, take it back to japan and make it a rally car or a drift shit box for all i care.

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 10:15 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Nomad wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

You must be blind or you are just another hater to add to the list!!

1- I didn't start no drama neither this thread, I just go along and respond to this pussy of Chris pathetic posts, If it bothers you that i respond back to some childish clowns posts in my defence' then you shouldn't be reading this thread nor posting on it, and in regards to me racing you! You made a call out thread calling me out and i responded back to you this>> Since you called me out i get to pick the roll!!! you went into panic mode and DELETED the call out thread and back to the last bullshit roll you asked me for> 30 40 roll, what did i say? i said, i take the 40 roll and the hit and you never responded back to that..... SO Here is what i got for you! shave that 40 to 140 roll up your ass Nomad. End of the story we don't need to race' my car it's to powerful for that white japanese turd you drive, take it back to japan and make it a rally car or a drift shit box for all i care.

Bye.

Thanks for the offer to SHAVE my ass frank, but no thanks.

enjoy bench racing from the sidelines
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 10:30 am

Frank let ne tell u like this.
Number one only one with a gun permit to carry.
number twothis is racing u took it to a different level that's why I brought the truth on u.
Three if us like my old DM number ill give it to u n u can do ur own investigation. Fact is I'm not a thief, everyone at the store got tried for the same thing I did and someone else got fired. Not me.
Four just admit that my slow ass GT would park that ass at Countyline. I got $100that says so
so when ever ur done being a pussy just run ur car you fuckin chicken shit

Call me if u have another problem. Today's my last day weather is perfect lets run it!!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 10:33 am

Also when I get back I will be working day n night now to finish the black car for you.
Any race, any place any amount of money. Get ur shit ready

The Gt is ready tonight
street or track lmk know u have my number
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:02 am

It was meant to be SHOVE IT. Sorry for the typo. lol

Here i made a for sale sign for your beastly beautiful car... LMAO

Enjoy this. bukkae

Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 Nomadsshitbox-1
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:22 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
It was meant to be SHOVE IT. Sorry for the typo. lol

Here i made a for sale sign for your beastly beautiful car... LMAO

Enjoy this. bukkae

Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 Nomadsshitbox-1

THIS coming from a guy who owned a car with 750+ hp and couldnt break 11s @ the track. You sir are a disgrace to American muscle. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:24 am

V6chris Stop texting me you clown, you ain't my wife you bitch.
Do you want me to go to Mustang specialties and drag your ass out there and down i95? Stop harassing me already, i ain't wasting my c16 fuel on your GT, that's a bad thing that a shit talking clown like you drives a Ford Mustang.. You are a disgrace for FORD and the Mustang Name. If i was you; I hang my self. Now go take a nap in south beach at the gay bar where you belong. Jerkit

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 2nd 2011, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:28 am

I don't see your track times Nomad, + my 04 cobra was not set up for the track, but i promise you that it would have walked your car for sure 40 to 140 and higher rolls.

I'll leave it at this, when you man up and wanna run me 50 to 150 or 60 to 160 come up to me and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:52 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I don't see your track times Nomad, + my 04 cobra was not set up for the track, but i promise you that it would have walked your car for sure 40 to 140 and higher rolls.

I'll leave it at this, when you man up and wanna run me 50 to 150 or 60 to 160 come up to me and let me know.

There it goes bench racing at its finest! And i promise you if i drove your car, which i have never driven a stick 03-04 terminator. I'd have gone done the track faster than 11.0.

So now ur agreeing to 50-150? u know the higher i go on the RPM band in 2nd gear the more power im making right? And i already make more power than u + im lighter
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:59 am

Frank ur a retard if u need race gas for me. I'm on pump making way less then u. Plus if u win ur getting money anyway for the fuel. Ur just scared. I've got u shitting ur pants.

Frank why are u such a bitch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 12:09 pm

Sure 50 to 150 it's good, but not 50 to 130, You better bring a GPS cuz if you let off on me before u hit 150mph you ain't taking no victory home. Your car has no top end, it only jumps out hard, you are hoping i spin to claim a win, but not this time, 325-50-15 M/Ts its what i got for you now.

The 11.0 was at 112mph rolling down the track because 4th gear didn't go in. I really dough your car could do that.
Now if you can't see the truth then there is nothing i could do to get you out of your denial dimension world.

Here you go believe it now. The left times belong to SlowsilverGTR Chris, My Times are on the right side.

Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 DSCF5545
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 12:18 pm

nope i have no top end @ all lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ShppUD3lw&hd=1&t=2m9s

and im not catering to your shit. Like u asked me before 40 to 140 you take the hit. If not ill bring u a beach chair and u can watch me race the 2J240sx and Jessie. And you can grab a calculator and calculate according to how i do against them i u can beat me lol. Bench racing @ its finest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 12:45 pm

All i see again, it's your car jumping out hard and then getting walked at top by jesse's car and the 240jz... i take the other deal 40 to 140 and the hit since you want to take advantage of me spinning and possibly you pulling the win by default, but i'll take my chances since you're scared of running me 50-60 roll. your wish has being granted. Be ready for 11-7-2011 cuz i will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline   Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling crushcobra (frank) at countyline
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next