SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)

Go down 
+8
NorySS
Miamispd
CARLITOEVO
botldvq35sed
LthlGT500
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
2Face
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-30

nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 7:53 pm

botldvq35sed wrote:
03cobra wrote:
theres a video on youtube somewhere. I think it made about 1100 at 15 psi with twin precision 76

i recall seeing this video a while back... and good question it is if he hsa that ppower why wont he run anyone?!?! he may only race it for money is what i think!

Hey Phil have you ever heard of "buying yourself out of a race". That is exactly what he does.

I told him this past Saturday night that I was cool with $1000.00. He responded that he wants $5,000.00. He is full of it.
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
Professional Street Racer
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 8:05 pm

Miamispd wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
03cobra wrote:
theres a video on youtube somewhere. I think it made about 1100 at 15 psi with twin precision 76

i recall seeing this video a while back... and good question it is if he hsa that ppower why wont he run anyone?!?! he may only race it for money is what i think!

Hey Phil have you ever heard of "buying yourself out of a race". That is exactly what he does.

I told him this past Saturday night that I was cool with $1000.00. He responded that he wants $5,000.00. He is full of it.

FUCK!!! why cant i have money like this!!!!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 8:22 pm

Miamispd wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
03cobra wrote:

If your car is running right and your about 80% sure that you can beat his car, I say you call him out on his bluff, because that is what he is doing to you!.... Rolling Eyes Joel told me alot of nice things about your Viper and if you really want to go through on this race i'll even go half in on it... If you win, we both walk away with an extra $2,500 in our pocket...

PM me if you chose to accept my offer...
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 8:44 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Miamispd wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
03cobra wrote:

If your car is running right and your about 80% sure that you can beat his car, I say you call him out on his bluff, because that is what he is doing to you!.... Rolling Eyes Joel told me alot of nice things about your Viper and if you really want to go through on this race i'll even go half in on it... If you win, we both walk away with an extra $2,500 in our pocket...

man ide love to see Jorge run, ide even contribute to the fund. If the viper is anything like the impala ide would LOVE to put some money on him
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 11:05 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Miamispd wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
03cobra wrote:

You got PM
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 11:16 pm

I think I can WALK this guy easily, Pump v. Pump. He needs to stop talking so much and step up once and for all.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 1:50 am

all i have to say is, look at the video and how there are nascar style lane blocking going on there...
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 8:51 am

Miamispd wrote:
I think I can WALK this guy easily, Pump v. Pump. He needs to stop talking so much and step up once and for all.

i agree with steve Jorge... if you think you got him then call him out on his bluff... but be careful cuz them guys down south tend to have something up their sleeves all the time
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 10:40 am

botldvq35sed wrote:
Miamispd wrote:

i agree with steve Jorge... if you think you got him then call him out on his bluff... but be careful cuz them guys down south tend to have something up their sleeves all the time

With my money in the equation, there will be none of that pussy shit with them trying to fuck Jorge and easily take his money, because remember, half of that is my money!... All im asking is for one clean "3 honk" race to see which car comes out on top, anything else, them motha fuckas wont get paid!... And if they chose otherwise, it will be about 30-50 Southern Knight's watching this race, so we will have a few tricks up our sleeves as well, trust me when I say that!...

Sk
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 11:04 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
Miamispd wrote:

With my money in the equation, there will be none of that pussy shit with them trying to fuck Jorge and easily take his money, because remember, half of that is my money!... All im asking is for one clean "3 honk" race to see which car comes out on top, anything else, them motha fuckas wont get paid!... And if they chose otherwise, it will be about 30-50 Southern Knight's watching this race, so we will have a few tricks up our sleeves as well, trust me when I say that!...

Sk

and i will be one of the ones there watching... all imma advise is that Jorge honks! and if tries to jump, dont chase!

Last edited by botldvq35sed on June 13th 2009, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 11:06 am

MY OPINION IS TO DO IT LIKE THE BIKES RACE... START FROM A CERTAIN POINT... MARK THE FLOOR... CHOOSE A POLE... SOMETHING... ANYTHING BUT HONKING
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 11:36 am

2Face wrote:
MY OPINION IS TO DO IT LIKE THE BIKES RACE... START FROM A CERTAIN POINT... MARK THE FLOOR... CHOOSE A POLE... SOMETHING... ANYTHING BUT HONKING

And what happens if he jumps the mark!... WithStupid Like Joey said, them motha fuckas always got something up there sleeves, and for that, I dont trust them!...
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 11:42 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2Face wrote:

And what happens if he jumps the mark!... WithStupid Like Joey said, them motha fuckas always got something up there sleeves, and for that, I dont trust them!...

DONT CHASE... A CHASE IS A RACE
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 11:56 am

I have raced plenty of guys who think they know it all. I know Nelson all to well.

Those that no me know that I have been around for sometime. I am nobodys fool. No
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 12:15 pm

Miamispd wrote:
I have raced plenty of guys who think they know it all. I know Nelson all to well.

Those that no me know that I have been around for sometime. I am nobodys fool. No

Thats good to know...lol! And I answered your PM Jorge, so be sure to check it...
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 12:41 pm

Miamispd wrote:

its ok jorge, you'll always be the slowest in my eyes.

:)
Back to top Go down
Nos51
Nos51

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 8:25 pm

cheers cheers cheers threadjacked
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2009, 12:25 pm

Miamispd wrote:
I have heard that Nelson always gets the jump on everyone he races. Why do people chase him. A chase is a race.

When was this race? What car did he race? I could not tell from the video. Looked like an Evo. What kind of power was the other car making. Anyone know how much power the Viper was making?
whats up dude Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2009, 12:27 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:
Miamispd wrote:

Sk
Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2009, 2:27 pm

Hey Joel what's up bro.

I should be ready real soon. Let's see if Nelson steps up. affraid
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 8:22 am

Miamispd wrote:
Hey Joel what's up bro.

hey are u the one who is friends with mike over here in naples,

he used to have an impala and now hes got the 383 cts-v??
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 9:48 am

I8URRICE wrote:
Miamispd wrote:
Hey Joel what's up bro.

hey are u the one who is friends with mike over here in naples,

he used to have an impala and now hes got the 383 cts-v??

Sure am.
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 9:51 am

damn, he says alot about your car over here...my buddy just did his rearend...cobra IRS in cts-v Surprised that v is pretty damn impressive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 12:12 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
damn, he says alot about your car over here...my buddy just did his rearend...cobra IRS in cts-v Surprised that v is pretty damn impressive

is that the black one with the cam in it?
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 12:26 pm

oh god, Mike Abed.

Damn this circle keeps getting smaller and smaller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)   nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nos51 (josh) vs TT Red Viper (low boost driven by chancleta)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next