SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1600hp gtr ams

Go down 
+23
blkdragn
VEGASGTR
peacockpirate
FRC
s.e.a.n
victory2k8z
USMCWARVET
bambinov8
CRUSH
NoPis10
BoostedRSX
Phantom SRT4
pdv25
PhantomMenace
racers4life77
GIO-305
26brx8
V6Chris
Tim
Alex99
Lottsa boost
S twice
Jspec Mk4
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:12 pm

Oh no! don't worry about my sexual preferences. You should be worrying about that when you get thrown in prison and all these bitch niggas start digging on ur shit, but just to show you i am not the bad guy here, I will put you on a one cup of Vaseline monthly program so that way when all of those bitch niggas in there start to drill on ur shit it's not so harsh on you. LMFAO... bukkae

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:18 pm

Sounds like you have a dick in the mouth and dick in the ass fetish Frank. Normally that wouldn't be to bad if it was directed towards women, but your comments are always in regards to men.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Oh no! don't worry about my sexual preferences. You should be worrying about that when you get thrown in prison and all these bitch niggas start digging on ur shit, but just to show you i am not the bad guy here, I will put you on a one cup of Vaseline monthly program so that way when all of those bitch niggas in there start to drill on ur shit it's not so harsh on you. LMFAO... bukkae

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I was just being supportive. I'm sure it's not easy to come out of the closet in a street racing forum. You should be proud of yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:23 pm

well you are welcome to join if u like.. So "PeaCock" would like me to put you on a one or two vaseline cups a month? lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on March 14th 2012, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:25 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
well you are welcome to join if u like.. SO would u like me to put you on a one or two vaseline cups a month? lol!

no it makes a little more sense.
Back to top Go down
FRC

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:31 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
Sounds like you have a dick in the mouth and dick in the ass fetish Frank. Normally that wouldn't be to bad if it was directed towards women, but your comments are always in regards to men.

There are many different ways to come out of the closet and tell the world you're gay. That's frank's way of doing it.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:35 pm

I already quoted your original statement Frank your edit is a fail. Your so quick to post videos of how fast cars are going w/ the set up you will be running. I got an idea how about you post vids of people who have the set up you were running and see how much faster there times were than yours? It's ok we can put your gay fetish on hold for just a few minutes while you look them up.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:36 pm

FRC wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:

There are many different ways to come out of the closet and tell the world you're gay. That's frank's way of doing it.

This is true and we must accept him for who and what he is. Go on Frank it's ok be as gay as you want we support you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:37 pm

Well If i'm gay like you say i am why don't you tell the world that i graduated in your gay school.?? LMAO.. Don't be trying to hide now; tell everyone about that 7 foot tall giant thats digging ur shit. U told me you like the popcorn u eat the day before to come out ur month and that u will tell ur giant to help u get it out by pushing it up ur behind with his cock Jerkit lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on March 14th 2012, 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:38 pm

Frank if ur lookin Tito is in to men too. that'd be a cute lil pair
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:41 pm

V6chick dont make me start on you now!!! last time i saw you u had ryans Cock on your hand ready to put it in your mouth when i found you.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Well If i'm gay like you say i am why don't you tell the world that i graduated in your gay school.?? LMAO.. Don't be trying to hide now; tell everyone about that 7 foot tall giant thats digging ur shit. U told me you like the popcorn u eat the day before to come out ur month and that u will tell ur giant to help u get it out by pushing it up ur behind with his cock Jerkit lol!

Probably for FRC I don't think we went to school together. 7 foot tall giant? Must not be talking about you. So not only are you into guys your into talking about other guys on guys. You are very discriptive so I will give you credit for that. I got an idea why don't you use your homosexuality for good and write some gay novels?
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:46 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chick dont make me start on you now!!! last time i saw you u had ryans Cock on your hand ready to put it in your mouth when i found you.

Seems like your into male on male voyeurism also. Keep going let us understand you and why you are the way you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:47 pm

Trust me the first novel i write will have your name on the first page with a picture of you getting banged from all directions. i will give u a percentage of the profits! Do we have a Deal? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:49 pm

Well I am starting to dough your sexuality as well; because its starting to look like you are enjoying this gay shit to much.

Y Maricon alfinal lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on March 14th 2012, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:50 pm

sounds like it would be profitable, but sad to say i'm not gay like you. Don't worry there is nothing wrong with you Frank. Some people are just different then others. You can have all the floppy cocks you would like, but I won't be able to join you.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:51 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Well I am starting to dough your sexuality as well; because its starting to look like you are enjoying this gay shit to much.

Y Maricon alfinal lol!

Dough? we making pizza? are you possibly using a slang for money? maybe you just can barely type and your gonna go edit your post to make it more literate. have you noticed you edit a good amount of your posts? try and post in a thread w/ out editing something you type Frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:56 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
sounds like it would be profitable, but sad to say i'm not gay like you. Don't worry there is nothing wrong with you Frank. Some people are just different then others. You can have all the floppy cocks you would like, but I won't be able to join you.

You are not gay like me, but you are gay just a different kind of gay breed, u just like to be hit but you don't like to hit others!! about the cocks i understand you like cocks but also in a different way or shape, maybe not floppy but hard long and straight ones. lol!

Nigga u really are a new breed gay mutation.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 4:59 pm

The editing makes it more interesting for me because i get to add more things to the story about your odd gay behavior.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on March 14th 2012, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 5:00 pm

Wow! That post had puncuations, didn't notice any misspelled words, or anything that sounded to idiotic. Are you trying to type like you went to middle school just for me Frank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 5:01 pm

If you didn't notice i just finished editing it once some more... lol!
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 5:03 pm

Frank reading your posts makes work enjoyable. Thank you I appreciate your incompetence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 5:04 pm

I have a feeling that you are very smart, and very smart guys like you always end up falling in love with me.

Here is your morning shower to show you my appreciation bukkae enjoy that.

lol!
Back to top Go down
FRC

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 5:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I have a feeling that you are very smart, and very smart guys like you always end up falling in love with me.

Soooooo you're looking to fall in love and be in a real relationship? It's not just about cocks with you?
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 5:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Here is your morning shower to show you my appreciation bukkae enjoy that.

lol!

Wow thanks for the compliment Frank you really are a nice guy. As far as the relation ship i'm sorry your not my type. Between your short stature and the fact that you have a penis (theoretically) it would never work out with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1600hp gtr ams   1600hp gtr ams - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1600hp gtr ams
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: MEDIA :: Videos-
Jump to: