SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

perronrx7 vs jp evo

Go down 
+33
racers4life77
NoPis10
FactoryFreak
mini rx7
calichesc300
kachup
26brx8
yellow_bullet_97
Phantom SRT4
Nos51
BlackMambaLS3
2003styellowsrt
peacockpirate
joselv12
Mi PaPi RaCiNg
CARLITOEVO
miamimagic
12atimemachines
V6Chris
BigTurboBlondie
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
bigmike
richevo
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
S twice
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
antoanS4
03terminator
bambinov8
JP GTR R35
ruddysentra
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:36 am

the funny thing is i dont know any of these motherfuckers who talk shit and they never say who they are lmfao if any one on here has a problem with me step up to the plate im at all the meetings and as far as for those who know me they will tell you im a pretty cool guy i just dont like all the bull shit you under age kids start on here so it whatever with me i may not be bullit proof or a bruce lee but god dam it you are going to have to fight and im not fighting to fight ill fight till the end so you better pray someone takes me off because i want to bite you and drink your fucken blood of take your fucken eyes out the sockets of your skull try me pussy motherfucker and see whats up if the shoe fits wear it and step up it may be the worst thing you ever did im ready guns bats knives how ever
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:44 am

BigTurboBlondie wrote:
lmao this thread still going on? oh man, why doesn't this old man go back to playing bingo. Don't you have children to raise? you're an embarrassment. After all the crap you say, you didn't come up to us not once.

Rolling around riding bitch all night. Like a perfect little groupie. Not even the "men of the night" are here posting shit.

Perron did get the lead and did mopp that 8 second car and thanks to a cable from the computer frying he stopped. The issue was fixed and another race was set up. Sandor refused and headed back to the lot with his pussies oops, i mean possie;, claiming to have won. Com'on, no self respect.

gtfo with all this bs. How about you step out the computer world and jump into reality. When your car is ready THEN you can disrespect and talk shit. For now, you're nothing but a follower wanting his 15 minutes of fame.

And even with al his james bond smoke, he still showed up. The Time machines are a family and that's more than what I can say about your punk ass.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:52 am

I got one of these parked on my driveway right now. I'll let you borrow it Joel, One shot will get the job done... lol!

perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 24th-meu-abrams-djibouti

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on April 3rd 2012, 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:54 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
the funny thing is i dont know any of these motherfuckers who talk shit and they never say who they are lmfao if any one on here has a problem with me step up to the plate im at all the meetings and as far as for those who know me they will tell you im a pretty cool guy i just dont like all the bull shit you under age kids start on here so it whatever with me i may not be bullit proof or a bruce lee but god dam it you are going to have to fight and im not fighting to fight ill fight till the end so you better pray someone takes me off because i want to bite you and drink your fucken blood of take your fucken eyes out the sockets of your skull try me pussy motherfucker and see whats up if the shoe fits wear it and step up it may be the worst thing you ever did im ready guns bats knives how ever

first i dont know who u are.. i really dont care.. i wasnt talking to you.. that was my opinion this a free country i can say w.e i want :) ur the one saying shit to me and u even know me!! lol thats why i say this is funny lol
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:55 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I got one of these parked on my driveway right now. I'll let you borrow it Joel, One shot will get the job done... lol!

perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 T72-18
lmfaoooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:56 am

calichesc300 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:

first i dont know who u are.. i really dont care.. i wasnt talking to you.. that was my opinion this a free country i can say w.e i want :) ur the one saying shit to me and u even know me!! lol thats why i say this is funny lol
i dont have a personal problem with you or nobody but like i said before im ready for whatever
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:57 am

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:59 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

no thanks hand guns should be enough lol! but i like the tank was on an m1 back in my army years that 120mm main gun is a bitch with a s round
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:03 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

no thanks hand guns should be enough lol! but i like the tank was on an m1 back in my army years that 120mm main gun is a bitch with a s round
im gonna bring my water gun lmfaoooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:04 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
calichesc300 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:

i dont have a personal problem with you or nobody but like i said before im ready for whatever
i guess everyone is ready for whatever!! :)
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:10 am

well i need to sleeep thanks to all the haters in this page for make my day!! lol have a nice day lmaoo cheers
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:17 am

GOOD BY NEXT TIME BE MORE PREPAIRED WE DONT NEED THE WIRES FRYING OR PIPES BLOWING OFF WE NEED A RACE AND YOUR MONEY lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:20 am

calichesc300 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
calichesc300 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:

i guess everyone is ready for whatever!! :)
GOOD LET ME KNOW :)
Back to top Go down
mini rx7

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:22 am

props to sandor he won the first race perron had an issue with a vacumm hose .....but the million dollar question is why did sandor back down and not want to race him again after perron fixed the issue he had and they clearly agreed to race 3 times nobody races in the streets 1 time and claims a win this is called dirty racing ....no problem we want a rematch and its gonna be 2 out of 3
Back to top Go down
BigTurboBlondie

BigTurboBlondie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:30 am

Oh baby baby-

Jerkit2

Change your glasses old timer.
If these underaged kids got under your skin so much you should've made an appearance.

You're just as un un impressive like you claim the rx7 to be.

You're at all the meets? Because you have no life. Probably no wife and the only sex you get is anal. So get your head out the gutter and stop threatening with bats, knives and guns. Pendejo (pussy)

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:32 am

BigTurboBlondie wrote:
Oh baby baby-

Jerkit2

Change your glasses old timer.
If these underaged kids got under your skin so much you should've made an appearance.

You're just as un un impressive like you claim the rx7 to be.

You're at all the meets? Because you have no life. Probably no wife and the only sex you get is anal. So get your head out the gutter and stop threatening with bats, knives and guns. Pendejo (pussy)

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes omg she talks like a sailor too
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:36 am

mini rx7 wrote:
props to sandor he won the first race perron had an issue with a vacumm hose .....but the million dollar question is why did sandor back down and not want to race him again after perron fixed the issue he had and they clearly agreed to race 3 times nobody races in the streets 1 time and claims a win this is called dirty racing ....no problem we want a rematch and its gonna be 2 out of 3
lmao who the fuck races 2 out of 3 nigga please you guys lost and thats it if it was my car i wouldnt even want to waste my time racing that smoke machine again you guys need to take that time machine back in time try to fix your future because those rx7 are parked lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! and ps bring more money because the $500 wasnt enough for everybody that was there backing ad turbo
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:39 am

Sandor did offer a second run for a $1k
It sucks that Alex car brake down but thats the way it is, if that would happened to Sandors car im pretty sure that Alex would have take the money also, thats what happen when money is involve, just my .02 cents
My advice to Alex is fix the car make sure is on point, call Sandor again for another race, there is no need to fight, we all here to race, peace out
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:41 am

[quote="antoanS4"]Sandor did offer a second run for a $1k
It sucks that Alex car brake down but thats the way it is, if that would happened to Sandors car im pretty sure that Alex would have take the money also, thats what happen when money is involve, just my .02 cents
My advice to Alex is fix the car make sure is on point, call Sandor again for another race, there is no need to fight, we all here to race, peace out[/quote

holy shit one guy with a brain Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:06 am

perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 Excuse12
Back to top Go down
Mi PaPi RaCiNg

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:22 am

That gauge need a new excuse fry wires lol

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:40 am

Mi PaPi RaCiNg wrote:
That gauge need a new excuse fry wires lol

lol! lol! lol! lol! and blow off pipe and heck we even heard a hose broke lol it might have been the atf fluid they where putting in the motor im sure that helped those warped out rotors produce all that smoke lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mi PaPi RaCiNg

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 12:02 pm

If someone know who kill those mosquitos yesterday please call crime stoppers
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 1:48 pm

smoke on lol!
Back to top Go down
FactoryFreak
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FactoryFreak

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 2:10 pm

lol ^^^^ i cant stop laughing at ur posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

perronrx7 vs jp evo
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: MEDIA :: Videos-
Jump to: