SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

perronrx7 vs jp evo

Go down 
+33
racers4life77
NoPis10
FactoryFreak
mini rx7
calichesc300
kachup
26brx8
yellow_bullet_97
Phantom SRT4
Nos51
BlackMambaLS3
2003styellowsrt
peacockpirate
joselv12
Mi PaPi RaCiNg
CARLITOEVO
miamimagic
12atimemachines
V6Chris
BigTurboBlondie
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
bigmike
richevo
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
S twice
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
antoanS4
03terminator
bambinov8
JP GTR R35
ruddysentra
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 3:19 pm

richevo wrote:
Perron's car It's very fast.. but i got my money on sandor from a 60, however i reserve my opinion on a 40 cause the rx7 hooks from very good from that roll..but perron I'll lyk when my car's ready and we can do 40-150 and 60-150..Lmk
someone with a brain cheers
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 3:26 pm

BigTurboBlondie wrote:
Baby-
You're right, we don't have time to stay hooked on this shit.

Stop running your mouth; from what I hear your shit's been "underconstruction" for 2 years now.

This all started with you typing shit. In the end you're the only culo rajao.

When the fd is ready don't give excuses y a simple 500hp 1.3L mopps you.
Jerkit2
STOP SMOKING CRACK CUM GUZZLER IM BUILDING A 2JZ NOT A FOUR BANGER Jerkit Jerkit AND YES MY CAR HAS BEEN UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS THE SAD THING IS THAT IN THOSE TWO YEARS IVE PUT MORE MONEY INTO THAT CAR THAN YOUR MINIMUM WADGE ASS HAS MADE IN TWO YEARS ILL BE OUT THERE TONIGHT SO IF YOU THINK IM A CULO RAJAO AND ALL SHIT TALK THATS ON YOU COME TALK SHIT TO ME TONIGHT INTERNET TOUGH GUY Jerkit YOU ARE A GUY OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE TRANSFORMER THINGS THAT JUST LIKES TO PUT FEMALE ON HIS PROFILE?
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 3:34 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
joselv12 wrote:
stop sucking your employees dick and get a life you always have to say some bullshit when you take out your abortion then you call me out - perron rx7

I didnt see a "quote", so who are you speeaking about in this post?????

I think the 350 z mike is big turbo blondies bf that works with her.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 3:45 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
joselv12 wrote:
stop sucking your employees dick and get a life you always have to say some bullshit when you take out your abortion then you call me out - perron rx7

I didnt see a "quote", so who are you speeaking about in this post?????

I think the 350 z mike is big turbo blondies bf that works with her.
OH GREAT NOW I GOT CHEWY AND HIS GIRLFRIEND GANGING UP ON ME lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 3:51 pm

LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY A LITTLE ON THE BUILD YOU BETER COME WITH 1000+ WHP OR GO HOME lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 4:23 pm

joselv12 wrote:
COME SAY IT TO MY FACE YOU FUCKEN REF AND I BET ILL SPLIT YOUR SOFT ASS PUSSY BOY YOU AND THAT PUSSY BOY CARTOON LOOKING MOTHER
FUCKER PERRONA I SHIT ON YOUR MOTHER Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit ILL BE OUT THERE TONIGHT GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND COME TRY ME PUSSY
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 4:45 pm

I was with devin saturday we both witnesed a agreement ,hope noone backs down,should be a good race,hope both cars come with there a game that way the excusses stay home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 4:54 pm

Am stepping in this bitch right now!! This is for tall these tough mothafuckars out there.

Get some mango juice from my blender guys.. bang bang.. LMAO lol!
Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

y que siga la fiesta. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 5:01 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:

LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY A LITTLE ON THE BUILD YOU BETER COME WITH 1000+ WHP OR GO HOME lol! lol! lol! lol!

Joel it looks good bra.. But question! did you pull that engine from the junkyard or something> I remembered seen one just like this one
(At You-Pull It) lol! JK... Looking good, get ready cuz the moment you get out with it right off the dyno I'm sending you packing right back to ur garage so u can do ur home work. lol!
Back to top Go down
BigTurboBlondie

BigTurboBlondie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 5:54 pm

Lol you mad? He mad.

The only one on minimum wage is you; or momma paid for your car ^_^
2 year build? Y so long rich boy????

I

Am

A

Girl

Minimum wage? I own a business for half a decade already.

Y so cereal? DIAF you giggly puff.

attentionwhore
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 6:24 pm

So did someone back out
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 6:46 pm

perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 300-movie

Repinga ami no me gusta la pasta !

Translation ( REDICK I DONT LIKE THE DIP)
Back to top Go down
Nos51
Nos51

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 6:59 pm

Too much e-thugging not enough racing.......I know Sandor is ready and ain't no rotory beating that 2j!ill bring a camera car :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 7:01 pm

Luis" you are deeply infatuated with the 300's group; it seems like they did a good job on you or somewhere on you, cuz you just can't forget about them.

Obsession can be a bitch sometimes. So forget that dick already Luis. LMAO. lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on April 2nd 2012, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 7:02 pm

BigTurboBlondie wrote:
Lol you mad? He mad.

The only one on minimum wage is you; or momma paid for your car ^_^
2 year build? Y so long rich boy????

PLEASE GIRL I COULD PROBABLY BE YOUR FATHER GO PESTER YOUR BOYFRIEND I DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH LITTLE GIRLS WITH SLOW ASS CARS

I

Am

A

Girl

Minimum wage? I own a business for half a decade already.

Y so cereal? DIAF you giggly puff.

attentionwhore
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 7:06 pm

Nos51 wrote:
Too much e-thugging not enough racing.......I know Sandor is ready and ain't no rotory beating that 2j!ill bring a camera car :)
THESE PUSSIES ARE NOT READY FOR THE 2JZ POWER lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 7:12 pm

IF the Rx7 is unimpressive, parked, blah blah blah, then why not do his race? Should be able to park him from any race since its such a pos... 30/40-180, u have plenty of mph to show whos car is faster/hooks better
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 7:20 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
IF the Rx7 is unimpressive, parked, blah blah blah, then why not do his race? Should be able to park him from any race since its such a pos... 30/40-180, u have plenty of mph to show whos car is faster/hooks better
. : +100000000 nicethread
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 7:24 pm

So did someone back out
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 7:29 pm

First off to the girl. ur on heavy ass drugs if you think ur car is beating joels 240....second a real build takes time n money. joels got a lotta money in that car vs w.e crap ur building. i hope ur putting 500hp in a bike to beat joel.
third there was an agreement already ......A REAL MAN DOESN'T BACK DOWN FROM A MAN TO MAN AGREEMENT! your word is all u got. if ur scared that's a different story.

but idk... if u don't wanna 60roll the 240 then lets try a dig?
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 8:12 pm

I can say from my own experience that even if you have the funds to built the car , it'll still take a while to get it done the right way... In Joel's case i know he wants certain things in a certain ways and that's maybe why it has taken him so long to finish.. but I'm pretty sure it'll be a monster as many cars on this site when It's finally done..and then he's gonna sell it to me!!! Lmao j/k
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 8:15 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
AN OTHER PARKED CHEERLEADER
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 8:16 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

Because the Perron and Sandor both agreed to a 60-180 with a parking lot full of witnesses..Sandor didn't hold a gun to his head..they said 60-180 and Sandor asked "how much do u wanna do it for"? and Perron pulled out his wallet and said it's whatever "Pingau" or however u spell it...Perron said the rx7 is faster from a higher mph and Sandor said "ok i will bring out the car just for u"..no amount was confirmed but the deal was 60-180 for $$$..should be fun
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 8:18 pm

richevo wrote:
I can say from my own experience that even if you have the funds to built the car , it'll still take a while to get it done the right way... In Joel's case i know he wants certain things in a certain ways and that's maybe why it has taken him so long to finish.. but I'm pretty sure it'll be a monster as many cars on this site when It's finally done..and then he's gonna sell it to me!!! Lmao j/k
lol! lol! lol! lol! THESE GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT A FULL BUILD IS EVERYTHING ON MY CAR IS CUSTOM EVEN MY WIRING AS FAR AS SELL IT TO YOU NEVER lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 8:21 pm

I heard a grand...but sounds like time machines back pedaling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

perronrx7 vs jp evo
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: MEDIA :: Videos-
Jump to: