SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

perronrx7 vs jp evo

Go down 
+33
racers4life77
NoPis10
FactoryFreak
mini rx7
calichesc300
kachup
26brx8
yellow_bullet_97
Phantom SRT4
Nos51
BlackMambaLS3
2003styellowsrt
peacockpirate
joselv12
Mi PaPi RaCiNg
CARLITOEVO
miamimagic
12atimemachines
V6Chris
BigTurboBlondie
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
bigmike
richevo
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
S twice
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
antoanS4
03terminator
bambinov8
JP GTR R35
ruddysentra
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 2:27 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 4:49 pm

Mi PaPi RaCiNg wrote:
If someone know who kill those mosquitos yesterday please call crime stoppers

I called to get a mosquito extermination at the shop here but the car dont start....if any other Rotorys out there would be so kind please pm
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 6:58 pm

All these Rotary haters..... lol!

That's what makes the Wankel wonder so unique.....People who DON'T understand them can only try and make fun of them.....

These little kegs can make more power out of 1.3L than what all you BAND WAGON
2Jay Z and Beyonce lovers give credit for...

The ROTARY doesn't need to make 1000HP... It is very competitive at just 500 HP...

and BTW.... The ROTARY motor is the ONLY Japanese motor to win at LeMans....When did a 2Jay Z and Beyonce ever do that ?

and NO.... I don't hate on the 2J or LS7 or any other motor....I like ALL cars and give credit to all BUT the ROTARY is my favorite...
Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 7:19 pm

No disrespect to 2jz's.. but at the track i know rotaries have always put down very good numbers, but when it comes to street racing the 2j takes my vote..
Back to top Go down
racers4life77
racers4life77

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:08 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:57 pm

NoPis10 wrote:

That's what makes the Wankel wonder so unique.....People who DON'T understand them can only try and make fun of them.....

The ROTARY doesn't need to make 1000HP... It is very competitive at just 500 HP...

and BTW.... The ROTARY motor is the ONLY Japanese motor to win at LeMans....When did a 2Jay Z and Beyonce ever do that ?

and NO.... I don't hate on the 2J or LS7 or any other motor....I like ALL cars and give credit to all BUT the ROTARY is my favorite...
Rotary's are the high maintenance, bitchy, ticking time bombs of the car world. There all good and dandy when they work, but they have a nasty side to them.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:25 pm

If u love burning motors, pulling motors,being the loudest annoying mother fucker at the track...reving ur shit at line 50times before making the commitment to the first beam. then buy a fuckin rotary.
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:36 pm

mini rx7 wrote:
props to sandor he won the first race perron had an issue with a vacumm hose .....but the million dollar question is why did sandor back down and not want to race him again after perron fixed the issue he had and they clearly agreed to race 3 times nobody races in the streets 1 time and claims a win this is called dirty racing ....no problem we want a rematch and its gonna be 2 out of 3
m mini this ppl like to talk mad shiiiit haha dont wasted ur time! :)
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:46 pm

lmaoo this ppl still talking shiiit hahahhaha wow
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:57 pm

calichesc300 wrote:
yesterday was a crazyy as night lol full of ppl talking mad sh**t girls screaming lol .........about the race sandor vs perron.. perron (40 roll) adturbo (60 roll) perron give him his race. (60 roll) bc he dint want to race 40 roll...was a nice start perron jump like one car and a half to the 240!!and after the jump some pipe got looose so he let go... i guess sh**t happends :/ ... thats not a race soo perron fix the problem and told sandor lets race again and he say no awww lol i guess he is a smart guy.. he dint wanna lose .. so he went home.. lol bc he knew that he cant beat perron rx7.... have a nice day ppl :)
i guess u dont know how a money is..... u spin u lose u break u lose lmfao bring some more $$$ next time
Back to top Go down
Turbotoy
Turbotoy

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2012, 3:27 am

Too bad a 13B displaces more than the 1.3L Mazda lied about to make a shitty oil burning alien engine seem more efficient to the Feds.

The 1.3L argument is the crutch rotary guys use to excuse a loss or exaggerate a win. Those boat anchors are really displacing 2.6L when considering the 270* of swept volume a rotor does vs. the 180* of a piston.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2012, 11:49 am

BRING MONEY YOU WELFARE MOTHERFUCKERS $1000 60 -180 AND STOP CRYING AND PLEASE GUYS YOUR LOOKING BAD WITH ALL THESE $2 HAVANA WHORES DEFENDING YOU MAN UP RACE OR STAY WITH YOUR ASS HOLE BROKE JUST LIKE YOUR POCKETS
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2012, 12:14 pm

gsr interga wrote:
calichesc300 wrote:
yesterday was a crazyy as night lol full of ppl talking mad sh**t girls screaming lol .........about the race sandor vs perron.. perron (40 roll) adturbo (60 roll) perron give him his race. (60 roll) bc he dint want to race 40 roll...was a nice start perron jump like one car and a half to the 240!!and after the jump some pipe got looose so he let go... i guess sh**t happends :/ ... thats not a race soo perron fix the problem and told sandor lets race again and he say no awww lol i guess he is a smart guy.. he dint wanna lose .. so he went home.. lol bc he knew that he cant beat perron rx7.... have a nice day ppl :)
i guess u dont know how a money is..... u spin u lose u break u lose lmfao bring some more $$$ next time

its gonna be hard..they need another motor and they gotta make more power and bring money?!

fuck someone explain why rotary? sandors got maybe $2,500 in that motor, piston rods cams and I'm told rotary is some how better.....
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2012, 3:55 pm

de pinga this shit,lol, I thought perron's car was supposed to kill bugs, mosquitoes and fleas not attract them to his nuts to swing on them, i'm not in noones side but if he lost a money race and thinks he has something for sandor well effin cough up the dough or collect from the cheerleaders 5 bucks a head seems it will do the trick. this is like going in circles with kids with autism, bottom line, PUT UP OR STFU AND GTFO. touche that the pants dropped while racing and a Blood bath was given. shake it off and come on point or don't come at all. shit had happened to me too but I took the loss and moved on
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2012, 4:48 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
NoPis10 wrote:

Rotary's are the high maintenance, bitchy, ticking time bombs of the car world. There all good and dandy when they work, but they have a nasty side to them.

Sorry Slay..... That is a mis conception.... just like any motor it's ALL in the build and tune...No matter if you have a Chevy, Ford, Dodge etc..etc.... it's ONLY as good as the guy that builds it...

I have had Rotaries for many years and I have yet to blow one up...I drive it to the track, run it and drive it home with NO issues..I have taken it to the Tail of the Dragon in the mountains and beat on it like a Red Headed step child and she starts right up EVERY day...
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2012, 4:54 pm

Turbotoy wrote:
Too bad a 13B displaces more than the 1.3L Mazda lied about to make a shitty oil burning alien engine seem more efficient to the Feds.

The 1.3L argument is the crutch rotary guys use to excuse a loss or exaggerate a win. Those boat anchors are really displacing 2.6L when considering the 270* of swept volume a rotor does vs. the 180* of a piston.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Actually.... that's something piston guys cry about because they lose to a Rotary that's making less power than their BIG V8.... violin
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2012, 5:33 pm

NoPis10 wrote:
Turbotoy wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Actually.... that's something piston guys cry about because they lose to a Rotary that's making less power than their BIG V8.... violin

to make shit fair, in classes we gotta let you pussies run alcohol, weigh as much as a shopping cart and YALL STILL aint done nothing with it.
Next you guys are gonna want lengths.
bitch this is fucking racing, i hate hear that sorry ass fuckin oh i gotta 1.3L only......well mother fucker you built the bitch
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2012, 7:05 pm

WAA WAA WAA......

is all I hear from V6Bitch....
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2012, 3:16 pm

the funny think is that he does not have anything worth racing...what a character!!
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2012, 3:50 pm

26brx8 wrote:
the funny think is that he does not have anything worth racing...what a character!!

kid talks a lot of shit but he does race his car A LOT and mostly from the dig so i give him props for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2012, 4:45 pm

^^^^ Rolling Eyes ^^^^ Look at this pussy talking shit like he runs the show. nutswing bukkae Damn nutswingar.
Try Running this 8=======D Bitch.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2012, 5:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
^^^^ Rolling Eyes ^^^^ Look at this pussy talking shit like he runs the show. nutswing bukkae Damn nutswingar.
Try Running this 8=======D Bitch.

why don't you ask your mom how i run my dick bitch ! shut the fuck up before i bust your girl wide the fuck open too pussy. Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2012, 5:35 pm

ur so tough punk.... Do you want me to post a picture of my bazooka too? I got few grenates i could throw at you easy. LMAO pussy... Ur so lame punk. Even my girl would kick the shit out that pussy as of yours anyday. Your not man enough to even fight her u puss.

Like i told you, lets keep this shit out this bitch. U got my number call me and we can take care business tonight pussy... U love to talk shit when shit it's not talked back to you or towards you. Now be ready to deal with the consequences. SAPINGON.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2012, 5:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ur so tough punk.... Do you want me to post a picture of my bazooka too? I got few grenates i could throw at you easy. LMAO pussy... Ur so lame punk. Even my girl would kick the shit out that pussy as of yours anyday. Your not man enough to even fight her u puss.

Like i told you, lets keep this shit out this bitch. U got my number call me and we can take care business tonight pussy... U love to talk shit when shit it's not talked back to you or towards you. Now be ready to deal with the consequences. SAPINGON.
midget do what you got to do , i spent 15 months in Iraq killing little ragheads like you , whats another stripe for a tigger ? suck a dick bitch when ever you ready lmk. And im not calling you , but ill call your girl. mmmmhhmm how i love when she calls my name.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2012, 5:41 pm

sorry for the threadjacked im done talking shit to he little chump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

perronrx7 vs jp evo
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: MEDIA :: Videos-
Jump to: