SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

perronrx7 vs jp evo

Go down 
+33
racers4life77
NoPis10
FactoryFreak
mini rx7
calichesc300
kachup
26brx8
yellow_bullet_97
Phantom SRT4
Nos51
BlackMambaLS3
2003styellowsrt
peacockpirate
joselv12
Mi PaPi RaCiNg
CARLITOEVO
miamimagic
12atimemachines
V6Chris
BigTurboBlondie
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
bigmike
richevo
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
S twice
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
antoanS4
03terminator
bambinov8
JP GTR R35
ruddysentra
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 8:28 pm

rotary much more fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 8:28 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
IF the Rx7 is unimpressive, parked, blah blah blah, then why not do his race? Should be able to park him from any race since its such a pos... 30/40-180, u have plenty of mph to show whos car is faster/hooks better
AN OTHER PARKED CHEERLEADER

lol! Me - 1, You - 0...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 8:29 pm

miamimagic wrote:
Because the Perron and Sandor both agreed to a 60-180 with a parking lot full of witnesses..Sandor didn't hold a gun to his head..they said 60-180 and Sandor asked "how much do u wanna do it for"? and Perron pulled out his wallet and said it's whatever "Pingau" or however u spell it...Perron said the rx7 is faster from a higher mph and Sandor said "ok i will bring out the car just for u"..no amount was confirmed but the deal was 60-180 for $$$..should be fun

But the real question is did Perron and Sandor agree on the race to go down tonight or Thursday????? Im just trying to figure out why Perron would change the agreed starting roll from 60 to a 40roll and now he wants to race on Thursday instead of tonight.... popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 8:37 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
miamimagic wrote:
Because the Perron and Sandor both agreed to a 60-180 with a parking lot full of witnesses..Sandor didn't hold a gun to his head..they said 60-180 and Sandor asked "how much do u wanna do it for"? and Perron pulled out his wallet and said it's whatever "Pingau" or however u spell it...Perron said the rx7 is faster from a higher mph and Sandor said "ok i will bring out the car just for u"..no amount was confirmed but the deal was 60-180 for $$$..should be fun

But the real question is did Perron and Sandor agree on the race to go down tonight or Thursday????? Im just trying to figure out why Perron would change the agreed starting roll from 60 to a 40roll and now he wants to race on Thursday instead of tonight.... popcorn popcorn popcorn

It is/was set for tonight..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 10:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis" you are deeply infatuated with the 300's group; it seems like they did a good job on you or somewhere on you, cuz you just can't forget about them.

Obsession can be a bitch sometimes. So forget that dick already Luis. LMAO. lol!

Frank dont make this thread about you pls. threadjacked just go home and drink this bang bang Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 3:18 am

Inb4thisgetsgood
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 3:52 am

what a night Very Happy, the perfect storm will be here soon. idc what anyone says and no offense to no one, unless you got a underground tt lambo the 2j could still and will always compete on the street and win 95% of the times and will always have resspect....
tonight is another good example that shit talking creates problem that are necessary.
respect to sandor and perron, both have fast cars
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 4:23 am

Sounds like should be good vids.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
calichesc300

calichesc300

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:13 am

yesterday was a crazyy as night lol full of ppl talking mad sh**t girls screaming lol .........about the race sandor vs perron.. perron (40 roll) adturbo (60 roll) perron give him his race. (60 roll) bc he dint want to race 40 roll...was a nice start perron jump like one car and a half to the 240!!and after the jump some pipe got looose so he let go... i guess sh**t happends :/ ... thats not a race soo perron fix the problem and told sandor lets race again and he say no awww lol i guess he is a smart guy.. he dint wanna lose .. so he went home.. lol bc he knew that he cant beat perron rx7.... have a nice day ppl :)
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:32 am

LMFAO WHAT A POS THAT FUCKEN RX7 WAS SMOKING LIKE A STEAM TRAIN THEY WHERE POURING ATF IN THE MOTOR LMFAO AND YES PERRON TOOK THE HIT AND JUMPED OUT LIKE ONE CAR THE 2JZ PUT A CAR OR TWO ON HIM INSTANTLY AND THEN THE POS RX7 BLEW OFF A PIPE THAT SOFT ASS LITTLE PUSSY LOST AND HE LUCKY THAT HE DIDINT TALK ALL THAT SHIT BECAUSE HIM AND ALL THOSE SHIT TALKING MOTHER FUCKERS WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THERE ASSAE KICKED WE TOOK YOUR MONEY YOU SOFT ASS PUSSY PERRONQA FUCK YOU AND SUCK A DICK AND DRINK SOME 2JZ CUM YOU PUSSY MOTHER FUCKERS ONLY TALK SHIT YOUR CARS SUCK AND YOUR ALL PARKED Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

Last edited by BABY CRUSH on April 3rd 2012, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:33 am

[quote="calichesc300"]yesterday was a crazyy as night lol full of ppl talking mad sh**t girls screaming lol .........about the race sandor vs perron.. perron (40 roll) adturbo (60 roll) perron give him his race. (60 roll) bc he dint want to race 40 roll...was a nice start perron jump like one car and a half to the 240!!and after the jump some pipe got looose so he let go... i guess sh**t happends :/ ... thats not a race soo perron fix the problem and told sandor lets race again and he say no awww lol i guess he is a smart guy.. he dint wanna lose .. so he went home.. lol bc he knew that he cant beat perron rx7.... have a nice day ppl :)[/quote

AN OTHER COCK SUCKER PERRON WORSHIPER ONE POST DEDICATED ONLY TO HIS BOYFRIEND GET A LIFE PUNK Jerkit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:38 am

WE HAVE TWO VIDS AND VIDEO DOESNT LIE THEY WILL BE UP SOON SO ALL YOU DREAMERS CAN TALK SHIT Jerkit AND AS FAR AS PERRONA WANTING TO RACE AGAIN THATS A FUCKEN LIE THAT PUSSY BROKE MOTHER FUCKER HAD TO HAVE HIS BOYS PUT UP $500 BECAUSE HE HAD NO MONEY AND WAS SCARED TO LOSE GET A REAL CAR PERRONA BECAUSE LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE YOUR A SOFT ASS PUSSY IM GLAD YOU DIDNT GET OUT OF LINE LAST NIGHT AND YOU WHERE A REAL PUSSY BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE FELT BAD WOOPING SUCH A SMALL LITTLE FAGGET
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:41 am

26brx8 wrote:
rotary much more fun!!!!

THEY MIGHT BE FUN BUT BUILT IN HIALEAH THEY SMOKE LIKE A JAMES BOND SMOKE SCREEN lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bigmike
bigmike

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:44 am

but yet your fuck ass stayed quiet like a good lil bitch and didnt even raise your voice once. good job you old fart next time bring your walker you going to need it to get to your bucket.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:48 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
rotary much more fun!!!!

THEY MIGHT BE FUN BUT BUILT IN HIALEAH THEY SMOKE LIKE A JAMES BOND SMOKE SCREEN lol! lol! lol! lol!

Haha Thats fucked up
Back to top Go down
BigTurboBlondie

BigTurboBlondie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:58 am

lmao this thread still going on? oh man, why doesn't this old man go back to playing bingo. Don't you have children to raise? you're an embarrassment. After all the crap you say, you didn't come up to us not once.

Rolling around riding bitch all night. Like a perfect little groupie. Not even the "men of the night" are here posting shit.

Perron did get the lead and did mopp that 8 second car and thanks to a cable from the computer frying he stopped. The issue was fixed and another race was set up. Sandor refused and headed back to the lot with his pussies oops, i mean possie;, claiming to have won. Com'on, no self respect.

gtfo with all this bs. How about you step out the computer world and jump into reality. When your car is ready THEN you can disrespect and talk shit. For now, you're nothing but a follower wanting his 15 minutes of fame.

And even with al his james bond smoke, he still showed up. The Time machines are a family and that's more than what I can say about your punk ass.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:59 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
rotary much more fun!!!!

Haha Thats fucked up
but true lol! built from u pull it
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:12 am

bigmike wrote:
but yet your fuck ass stayed quiet like a good lil bitch and didnt even raise your voice once. good job you old fart next time bring your walker you going to need it to get to your bucket.
why didnt you step up pussy we was looking for you but none of you motherfuckers where brave we wasted our gas for nothing pussy boy im not going to waste my time online with u or your hoe we always ready and i know you guys get brave and youll be in for a big suprise
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:15 am

baby dick ur soo fanny lmaoooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:16 am

BigTurboBlondie wrote:
lmao this thread still going on? oh man, why doesn't this old man go back to playing bingo. Don't you have children to raise? you're an embarrassment. After all the crap you say, you didn't come up to us not once.

Rolling around riding bitch all night. Like a perfect little groupie. Not even the "men of the night" are here posting shit.

Perron did get the lead and did mopp that 8 second car and thanks to a cable from the computer frying he stopped. The issue was fixed and another race was set up. Sandor refused and headed back to the lot with his pussies oops, i mean possie;, claiming to have won. Com'on, no self respect.

gtfo with all this bs. How about you step out the computer world and jump into reality. When your car is ready THEN you can disrespect and talk shit. For now, you're nothing but a follower wanting his 15 minutes of fame.

And even with al his james bond smoke, he still showed up. The Time machines are a family and that's more than what I can say about your punk ass.
i dont know who the fuck you are pussy hoe go back to cuba and suck some dick on the streets of havana you guys know who i am i dont know you bitch so how the fuck can i say something to you but dont worry im out at all the meets you and your pussy boy should step up and introduce youselves next time im looking foward to it
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:18 am

calichesc300 wrote:
i rather be funny than a pussy like you go worship perrona your boyfriend
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:19 am

is a 8.8 car right..???? why he dint want to race again lmaoo awwwwww
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:22 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
calichesc300 wrote:

me??? what about you sucking sandor ass u faget lmaoo!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:26 am

calichesc300 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
calichesc300 wrote:

me??? what about you sucking sandor ass u faget lmaoo!!
your a little kid and im not going to talk shit to you because you just dont measure up but if you feel need to get brave im at all the meets just remember that may be your last meet
Back to top Go down
calichesc300

calichesc300

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:29 am

bigmike wrote:

hahahahahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: perronrx7 vs jp evo    perronrx7 vs jp evo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

perronrx7 vs jp evo
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: MEDIA :: Videos-
Jump to: