SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher

Go down 
+39
2003styellowsrt
Phantom SRT4
GIO-305
R35 GTR
yellow_bullet_97
95RioRedCobra
Boostedstang
s.e.a.n
USMCWARVET
BrokenCool
fordman
FRC
alberth@ad-turbo.com
S twice
AlexRz06
noscape
boostin b13
CRUSH
Nomad
stvdc2
HyundaiKing02
m6ar2cel6otc
Jspec Mk4
26brx8
richevo
92redhatch
VEGASGTR
handofdoom11/BANNED
Tim
rdt
V6Chris
FactoryFreak
OlegC63
NoPis10
quikenuf
gpr
Yosva R32
bambinov8
pdv25
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher Empty
PostSubject: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 7:57 pm

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 8:03 pm

Frank you need 900-950whp to be a 148-150 car and start raping that GTR ! Good runs nonetheless , GTR ain't no slouch
Back to top Go down
Yosva R32
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yosva R32

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 8:13 pm

wow LMFAO
Back to top Go down
gpr

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 8:29 pm

I see he has'nt changed a bit. Back in the day when he owned the 300zx he would never admit getting raped by all the "To Fast To furios" eclipses. U need an extra 200hp to keep up Frank.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 8:42 pm

The moral of the story is not whether he won or lost, is the fact that after getting beat like a red headed step child he has the odasity to argue with mostro instead of just shaking his hand an taking his loss like a man. The fact that frank talks so much shit and doesn't admit to his losses is why everyone enjoys when he gets beat. Brother your car needs alot of tuning and you need a doctor, especially flashing all that money to mostro incase you didn't know he is a retired 43 year old millionaire idiot!!! Like he said he will buy your car, house and your net worth and sell it back to you cheaper so you can keep the change!!
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 8:44 pm

DAMN......

You got KNOCKED the FUCK out....
Back to top Go down
OlegC63

OlegC63

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 8:45 pm

That is one fast fucking GTR. affraid
Back to top Go down
FactoryFreak
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FactoryFreak

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 8:47 pm

de pingaaaaaaaa!! that gtr is pure sexxx
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 8:49 pm

re-looking the video and knowing about the GTR....Frank i think your setup runs exactly as it used to....
you know those MMR motors arent all they're cracked up to be
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 8:52 pm

V6Chris wrote:
re-looking the video and knowing about the GTR....Frank i think your setup runs exactly as it used to....
you know those MMR motors arent all they're cracked up to be
if the motor can handle 28 psi and corn and spot on tune , that shelby should be a 148-149 car
Back to top Go down
rdt

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 8:57 pm

LOL..Monstro for president!!!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 8:58 pm

AMS GTR for the WIN
Back to top Go down
rdt

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 9:04 pm

AMS+fashopmiami built=crusherkiller...LOL
Frank can't hang with monstro!

Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 9:10 pm

quikenuf wrote:
The moral of the story is not whether he won or lost, is the fact that after getting beat like a red headed step child he has the odasity to argue with mostro instead of just shaking his hand an taking his loss like a man. The fact that frank talks so much shit and doesn't admit to his losses is why everyone enjoys when he gets beat. Brother your car needs alot of tuning and you need a doctor, especially flashing all that money to mostro incase you didn't know he is a retired 43 year old millionaire idiot!!! Like he said he will buy your car, house and your net worth and sell it back to you cheaper so you can keep the change!!

Lol damn. Kill shot right there!
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 9:12 pm

rdt wrote:
AMS+fashopmiami built=crusherkiller...LOL
Frank can't hang with monstro!

You forgot Sergio and I dummy. lol!
Back to top Go down
rdt

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 9:14 pm

I never forget you guys. Very Happy
Sergio is next. Twin GT42's. lol.Doug

Last edited by rdt on August 10th 2012, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 9:14 pm

Lol frank can barely see over the steering wheel lol someone get that guy a miata! It's much more suiting and then maybe he can see over the wheel. Lol all you see whn you see frank on the road is probrobly some knuckles and his bald ninja turtle head barely poking out over the door.
Back to top Go down
VEGASGTR

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 9:24 pm

not sure what this frank guy can argue about ..lol

from what i saw it was a clean ass-rape.
Back to top Go down
92redhatch

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-06-02

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 10:06 pm

God damn that gtr don't play. Crusher you got nothing for that car. Insert excuses
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 10:30 pm

guys the funny thing is that i'm sure the car tuned right on the bottle will make 1k hp and has plenty of stuff to do and beat mostro, its just that if he keeps tuning it himself at the gas station before he runs and drives it like a honda civic he will never beat even 7xx hp cars. The zl1 that night makes about 6xx and weighs over 4xxx pounds and was creeping up behind frank cause he was in the gtr's lane on the second run but frank shot 4th gear and let off the throttle. Franks car is definitely ready cause its running but on the old frank tune!!
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 10:37 pm

quikenuf wrote:
i totally agree with you... When me and Mostro raced he pull me pretty good and i just went up to him, shook his hand and everything was drama free... Why not show respect to the other person?? All it takes It's a simple hand shake and that's it...
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 10:44 pm

best video ever.....jejeje te parti el culeco....jejejeje

that shelby needs 200-300 over the gtr to be close
therefore Frank.....you will need 1500-1600 to keep with mine...lol
Mostro car runs NICE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 12:00 am

Here is what I think of most of these pussies up on this thread nutswing
Jeorgi Stop cocksucking Mostros lil dick! tha clown nor you got shit for me, Retired Millioner, bukkae I own everything i got unlike you ask Montro for a loan so you can upgrade your junk to something like the car i drive , i am sure you need one badly.

I am uploading my track videos yaking his as at the track! Lets see what excuses you guys can come up with.

My hero's. Jerkit

nutswing

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 11th 2012, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 12:06 am

quikenuf wrote:
guys the funny thing is that i'm sure the car tuned right on the bottle will make 1k hp and has plenty of stuff to do and beat mostro, its just that if he keeps tuning it himself at the gas station before he runs and drives it like a honda civic he will never beat even 7xx hp cars. The zl1 that night makes about 6xx and weighs over 4xxx pounds and was creeping up behind frank cause he was in the gtr's lane on the second run but frank shot 4th gear and let off the throttle. Franks car is definitely ready cause its running but on the old frank tune!!

Here so you don't forget what i did to that pos you had for a car! I even gave the hit and yanked tha bitch out you. LMAO.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next