SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C

Go down 
+4
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
pdv25
FLGTR
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C    PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 3:06 pm

fordman wrote:
Wow bro i dont know where u get this friend thing from i told u strictly business i am your driver sense u cant drive for shit lol. Jk
Come mierda (eat shit) lol! tongue 
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C    PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 2:54 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
gator76
gator76

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C    PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 3:18 pm

pdv25 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Shit Fordman = Frank?shurg 
No man it's not frank. It's just a couple of SO called friends giving me a hard time. They are just mad (fordman and gator76) cause they now I'll park their super charged fords with a stock NA car. lol! 

uh, ok let me throw a few sticks at the fire...... Less than 3% difference in power:weight ratio and the McLaren effortlessly from a 512cu-in 8.4L V10 with less than half the displacement at 3.7L ....... Sounds like the same medicine you served in the GTR is being prescribed to you. Look closely at the video and see how you fall back significantly at every shift. Maybe more seat time will improve your shifts... the other option is to lose some PDV Weight..... :)
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C    PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 9:54 pm

OUCH..lololo broken heart lolol
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fordman

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C    PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 10:15 am

Lol u cant drive nigga u got use to the finger shifting and forgot how to drive lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C    PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PDV Viper Vs McLaren 12C
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2