SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)

Go down 
+24
Lacaci Motorsports
V6Chris
flaco1086
Steedafied
s.e.a.n
Fam0uz
killacamcivic
alberth@ad-turbo.com
JP GTR R35
ruddysentra
NorySS
botldvq35sed
CRUSH
slickv8
I8URRICE
SILVERBEAST
soaka1
EL MOJON@AD-TURBO.COM
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
antoanS4
B16B-Ek
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
LthlGT500
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
soaka1
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
soaka1

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-07-10

SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 10:40 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
Good runs props to albert for the win , and props to chris for having a fast shelby too ... Good runs To both

+1 lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 10:40 pm

guys i didnt here the beeps the first time i wasent ready thats why i couldnt go. about my speedo yeah i hook it up and it works and yeah i did let off at 120 mph on the first run i just felt i did have to beat on the car anymore just like frank felt when he ran me and let off at 100+ when the race was to 140 (u feel me ) but on the third race i when up to 140 and start to peadal the car everyone hear the bov. we can do it again next week i dont care it kool with me (more racing Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
killacamcivic
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
killacamcivic

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:29 am

good run to both but the s2k pulled nasty
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 8:20 am

nice runs guys
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:28 am

Damn the shelby got yanked
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 10:16 am

Damn. Yankage.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 12:33 pm

Here is another video I found on jdmsouth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 12:41 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:

That was the first race, it's a very close race, when he lets off at 115-120 I'm a car behind and pulling. I think if my car hooks the race will be even closer. With a positive displacement blower sitting on top, I should have never run him back to back, or at least let the car cool back down before running him again. This thing heat soaks quickly with back to back runs. I'll be working on the suspension, and wheel and tire combo the next couple of weeks. I'll also be working to reduce the weight of the fat girl I drive!
Back to top Go down
flaco1086
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
flaco1086

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 1:09 pm

sick shit nice
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 1:53 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

That was the first race, it's a very close race, when he lets off at 115-120 I'm a car behind and pulling. I think if my car hooks the race will be even closer. With a positive displacement blower sitting on top, I should have never run him back to back, or at least let the car cool back down before running him again. This thing heat soaks quickly with back to back runs. I'll be working on the suspension, and wheel and tire combo the next couple of weeks. I'll also be working to reduce the weight of the fat girl I drive!

Don't you have a heat exchanger?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:36 pm

Oh, yeah C&R with dual puller fans, it's the best one made at $800. It really helps bring the temps down, especially for normal driving, but two back to back runs at 21PSI, had my IAT2s over 150, the car pulls timing at 140.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:18 pm

I would have parked it up after going to 140. thats me personally and techinqually albert that would been your spot and the race.
hopefully this next race no matter who the winner does not have the disrespect we saw wed night.

just remember the bigger they talk the harder they fall. you have a fast enough car that you dont have to say shit after any race wether you won by a train or lost by a train.

good race anyways
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:20 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Oh, yeah C&R with dual puller fans, it's the best one made at $800. It really helps bring the temps down, especially for normal driving, but two back to back runs at 21PSI, had my IAT2s over 150, the car pulls timing at 140.

Shocked
mine generally stay at 80-110 tops

after 3 dyno pulls in a row within 14min my IAT went from 94-100 tops on the last run...
it was 92degrees when i dyno'd lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:31 pm

V6Chris wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Shocked

after 3 dyno pulls in a row within 14min my IAT went from 94-100 tops on the last run...

Lucky you bro, that's the big difference between turbo's and positive displacement twin screw blowers. Shit with my old AFCO H/E and 2.6 pulley on the stock eaton, I was seeing IATs over 160 after a run.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:39 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Shocked

Lucky you bro, that's the big difference between turbo's and positive displacement twin screw blowers. Shit with my old AFCO H/E and 2.6 pulley on the stock eaton, I was seeing IATs over 160 after a run.

damn lol btw we let my car cool for about 2hours
IAT was still the same....made 5less hp but about 20rwtq more

Turbo time Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:59 pm

It's an option, but I'm not done with what this blower can do. If I can't get it where I want it I'll buy a ZR1, and build it.

Back to top Go down
Lacaci Motorsports

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:57 pm

If I'm not mistaken, that BOV sound was the s2k playing with the throttle on the second pass. And honestly, I seriously doubt that in a million years a blower car would have more top end than a turbo car, specially a supra motor. I'd just say "good race" and get it over with... cause I don't see the shelby catching up anywhere on the video.
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:24 am

cause it aint...if i was in the 2j id pedal him the whole race, just to make him feel better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:54 pm

Hey guys this is me and titos 175 shot intake,tune,ported throtle body and ported inatake manifold z06 vs my Cobra 2.8KB 21psi+100shot Full Weight... we passed the camera guy like around 150MPH+ this is just to show that cobras even when they are not at there full potential the car still really move. cheers

Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:34 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
It's an option, but I'm not done with what this blower can do. If I can't get it where I want it I'll buy a ZR1, and build it.

And here I was thinking about picking up a C6Z06 and kicking your ass and now your getting a ZR1...go F yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:38 pm

HAHA! When the economy picks back up, I'll have a fully built ZR1!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:51 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:22 pm

guys why the need for so much displacment i only have 3 liters bouilt by toyota. the valve covers havent come out of my motor yet it only has a single turbo (cant even call it big pt68) and 1000cc injectors with 2 walbros and a single disk clutch its a very low budget built (does who know about supras know this is just bolt ons its just like having a cobra with a pulley. well kinda
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:52 pm

turbos rule Al,(turbos>nitrous>s/c'r) whatever boost you run on the 2j run that same boost on a v8 (built v8, well for the most part) but those 2j's are no joke and they deserve respect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:54 pm

03terminator wrote:
turbos rule Al,(turbos>nitrous>s/c'r) whatever boost you run on the 2j run that same boost on a v8 (built v8, well for the most part) but those 2j's are no joke and they deserve respect

when are we going to run??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)   SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby vs Alberth@Ad-Turbo (In-Car Video)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next