SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for sandor

Go down 
+22
Nismo350z
I8URRICE
Otodemicks
alberth@ad-turbo.com
s.e.a.n
Yunior04GT
JP GTR R35
Fam0uz
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
Phantom SRT4
Juan21
vette
antoanS4
ruddysentra
03terminator
CRUSH
2003styellowsrt
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
srt4
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

for sandor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 3:15 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 2:07 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hey felix is that you Bro>?

Damn this guy does look like me lol! maybe my long lost twin brother
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 8:35 am

so this thing goin down today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 2:12 pm

Yep!
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 2:25 pm

see you tonight around 10:30 chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:33 pm

I'll be there
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 7:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
see you tonight around 10:30 chris

I'll be there!... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 8:49 pm

At the spot now, it's raining! I guess Sandor is going to get his two weeks! See you guys next Wednesday!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 9:01 pm

its dry at my house and okee towards my house is dry the race is today chris u shouldn't back down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 9:11 pm

Bro don't even go there, I've never backed down from any race. I don't intend on killing myself or anyone else to race your POS 240 on wet roads.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 9:18 pm

sure bob then dont bother i guess im your daddy and you wont get another chance its dry on palmetto and 103 getting of right now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 9:20 pm

Blow me faggot!
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 9:52 pm

sooo is this thing happening or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 9:56 pm

Fam0uz wrote:

This was me leaving Sunoco @ 9, and Frank called me and told me it was raining down south so I went home. I will not be racing on wet roads. Roads don't dry very fast at night in 75deg temps.

Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 10:00 pm

stopped raining at sunoco? you huys could've run at mexico
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 10:22 pm

[quote="SlowWhiteShelby"]
Fam0uz wrote:

This was me leaving Sunoco @ 9, and Frank called me and told me it was raining down south so I went home. I will not be racing on wet roads. Roads don't dry very fast at night in 75deg temps.

[flash(425,350)]
ok so I'm stayin home then
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 11:02 pm

10:18 i was at sunoco it was dry all day i work 5min away and it did not rain it was 100%dry at 10:18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 11:18 pm

gsr interga wrote:
10:18 i was at sunoco it was dry all day i work 5min away and it did not rain it was 100%dry at 10:18

So I guess this picture is photoshopped and I also made up the video?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 1:52 am

I Know for a fact Chris was down here tonight, I dont see why he would drive all this way just to back down if he was scared?
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 10:27 am

It was not raining on I-75 right by where u guys raced the last time. No offense but if u really wanted the race to go down you would have done it. There was alot of dry areas around. It is true that it rained by the sunoco, but u just left too early. And sandor did advice u that it was dry by where he was and u just kept sayin that it was wet at where u were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 11:30 am

To be honest I don't give a fuck about Sandor or his POS car. The race will take place when it takes place, he knows I don't come down on Tuesdays and that I live over an hour away but he was being a little bitch and requested Tuesday anyway. I did not drive over an hour to get down there and then decide I was scared and turn around. On top of all that, I asked him to meet me there at 9 and he said he had to work till 10 but would be there at 10:30. The he post at 9:00 and says he's at his friends house, that does not sound like work to me. Jerkit He can try to jerk me around all he wants but he will see what happens next time we race. I'll let him keep that spot warm for me right now and keep thinking about how bad it's going to suck when I embarass him!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 11:43 am

lol
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 12:13 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
To be honest I don't give a fuck about Sandor or his POS car. The race will take place when it takes place, he knows I don't come down on Tuesdays and that I live over an hour away but he was being a little bitch and requested Tuesday anyway. I did not drive over an hour to get down there and then decide I was scared and turn around. On top of all that, I asked him to meet me there at 9 and he said he had to work till 10 but would be there at 10:30. The he post at 9:00 and says he's at his friends house, that does not sound like work to me. Jerkit He can try to jerk me around all he wants but he will see what happens next time we race. I'll let him keep that spot warm for me right now and keep thinking about how bad it's going to suck when I embarass him!

lol! lol! lol! popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 2:21 pm

ford people just dont change i have been hearing this same bullshit for years
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 2:34 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

chris the only embarass here is you and your junk ford till then your daddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for sandor
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next