SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for sandor

Go down 
+22
Nismo350z
I8URRICE
Otodemicks
alberth@ad-turbo.com
s.e.a.n
Yunior04GT
JP GTR R35
Fam0uz
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
Phantom SRT4
Juan21
vette
antoanS4
ruddysentra
03terminator
CRUSH
2003styellowsrt
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
srt4
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

for sandor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 3:01 pm

For the record Im not a Ford guy I'm car guy, this is the first Ford I have ever owned!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ford people just dont change i have been hearing this same bullshit for years
seems like you been raped by a ford before, can't get get it out out of your head, always making stupid comments
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 7:46 pm

slowwhite lmk if I could lend a hand brother, w/e it takes to kick this cocky dude out of that spot lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 7:49 pm

03terminator wrote:
slowwhite lmk if I could lend a hand brother, w/e it takes to kick this cocky dude out of that spot lol!

yeah you could run your car not your mouth but thats right you own a fucking ford Jerkit Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 7:58 pm

03terminator wrote:

yeah you could run your car not your mouth but thats right you own a fucking ford Jerkit Sk

What do you own? A nissan, a toyota, a MUTT? scratch That POS is not even all one color! Jerkit
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:29 pm

03terminator wrote:

yeah I got a cobra, and you? keep talking all that garbish, half bred mutt, your days is coming.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:31 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
03terminator wrote:

What do you own? A nissan, a toyota, a MUTT? scratch That POS is not even all one color! Jerkit
owned.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:37 pm

is it rainin at the spot?
Back to top Go down
Otodemicks

Otodemicks

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 12:23 am

ahora si you guys and your ford branding shit

coming from sandor which cant figure out how to fill his vehicle registration form without going tru receipts to remember what make and model his car is.

and from chris who after spending 40+k in a car and another 20k in upgrades gets walked by a " A nissan, a toyota, a MUTT? That POS is not even all one color! "

get your cojones on and just race again. if not Sandors remains with all braging (daddy) rights.

PEACE Cool
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 2:42 am

Otodemicks wrote:

coming from sandor which cant figure out how to fill his vehicle registration form without going tru receipts to remember what make and model his car is.

and from chris who after spending 40+k in a car and another 20k in upgrades gets walked by a " A nissan, a toyota, a MUTT? That POS is not even all one color! "

get your cojones on and just race again. if not Sandors remains with all braging (daddy) rights.

PEACE Cool

X2
Back to top Go down
Otodemicks

Otodemicks

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:48 am

antoan dont u go to NOVITECH much ? did u wreck ur b5 ?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 11:02 am

[quote="Otodemicks"]ahora si you guys and your ford branding shit

let me give you a piece of my mind, I'm not a brand loyal guy [I had owned a dodge, dsm, rx7] but to have a guy, constantly talkin smack 'ah you ford guys this', 'ah you fords, this and that" gets old and annoying after a while, with that said, I kinda respect that put together project, gotta give credit where is due, but the turd behind the wheel could use some better sportsmanship
and grow up some, or I should start talking down every toyota and their owners all the time, just because, how childish that shit gets
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 11:11 am

Otodemicks wrote:

I do, and my car is not wreck, why you know them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 11:14 am

Otodemicks wrote:

PEACE Cool

Do I know you? What do you drive? I don't even see your name on the list? Maybe you should introduce yourself before you start talking shit new kid. I have less than 10K in my car, not 20K, I do all the work myself. I have said it before, I'm not a Ford guy, I'm a car guy. I have owned 4 vettes, a viper, a 350Z, a trailblazer SS, a Hummer H2SUT, and a LS1 Z28. I've mostly been a GM guy, but I love all cars. There is a huge difference in my car and sandors, automatic vs 6speed, 3700lbs vs 2800lbs, Good looks vs mutt looks, new car vs old car, dime a dozen vs pretty rare. I could go on and on but there is no reason. I will race Sandor next time I drive my ass down there, enough said. I have bigger and better things to do with my life than to worry about that POS car. I'm getting married, and I have to deal with enough shit from her every time I want to come down there and race. So when I come, he better be ready, until then I'll let him sweat it!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 11:53 am

chris looks like u are the onlyone sweating here relax man take it easy
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 12:10 pm

No sweat here Alberth, Sandor is the one that has to try keep your company name at the top. For me this shit a hobby, I don't loose any sleep at night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 12:19 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 12:22 pm

I AM A MACHINE>> I"LL BE BACK.

lol!
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 1:01 pm

damn, im pretty much a 1 brand type of guy..im not here to criticize anyone however i do think that AD turbo has been hurt somehow by ford somehow..is any of this true though..

1. AD Turbo is putting a 2JZ in a FORD MUSTANG
2. AD Turbo Is running a FORD tranny in red s2k
3. AD Turbo is running a FORD rearend in red s2k
4. AD Turbo is going solid 8`s with FORD PARTS

Damn brotha, if ford is oh so bad, why dont you run a th350 or th400??

If ford is so bad why dont you run the s2k rear, a gm 12 bolt, or a V IRS..seems to me that the people that rely on going fast, end up using some ford parts..now you might come back and say that other shit from ford is garbage, however i NEVER see a ford "mixture" out there like coupe with cobra motor or anything to actually run WEIGHT, thats all that you guys have an advantage in is WEIGHT, if frank put his cobra motor in a coupe, hell would break loose...oonce again im not downgrading you guys at AD Turbo at all...but your head is pretty damn big, and im a bleed blue person and for you to criticize ford when YOU ARE USING THERE PARTS, thats hypocritical...

on another note, i wish i had my car still so i could be cleaning up the dig KOTS list Laughing
Back to top Go down
Otodemicks

Otodemicks

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 1:06 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Do I know you? What do you drive? I don't even see your name on the list? Maybe you should introduce yourself before you start talking shit new kid. I have less than 10K in my car, not 20K, I do all the work myself. I have said it before, I'm not a Ford guy, I'm a car guy. I have owned 4 vettes, a viper, a 350Z, a trailblazer SS, a Hummer H2SUT, and a LS1 Z28. I've mostly been a GM guy, but I love all cars. There is a huge difference in my car and sandors, automatic vs 6speed, 3700lbs vs 2800lbs, Good looks vs mutt looks, new car vs old car, dime a dozen vs pretty rare. I could go on and on but there is no reason. I will race Sandor next time I drive my ass down there, enough said. I have bigger and better things to do with my life than to worry about that POS car. I'm getting married, and I have to deal with enough shit from her every time I want to come down there and race. So when I come, he better be ready, until then I'll let him sweat it!

christ u seem offended by my words.... my apologies. Congratulations getting married. and im sorry if i quote u if u have bigger things in life which u do since u are getting married why u worry so much on how why and who writtes here and about the famous " LIST " im not on it and u dont know me. I own two fords and once is just like urs.

like u said urself dont sweat it this is just a forum and "THE LIST" is just a list. all superficial crap. no worries bro Wink
Back to top Go down
Otodemicks

Otodemicks

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 1:10 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
Otodemicks wrote:

I do, and my car is not wreck, why you know them

of course i know them david ivan and I used to work together. david was my mentor back in the days
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 1:31 pm

my issued is mainly with ford owners not with ford parts and i personally belive that yes ford make one of the best diffs 8.8 and 9" in the market (i have irs in the red car i am only using a ford pumkin) and about the trans mission yeah the little c4 i build for my red car its been a G all thoug its not in the car anymore cause it cant handle the power anymore so yes i have a glide now that can with hold anything u throw at it. one of the main reasons why i have does parts on the car is because they are cheap and can be found any where. belive it or not my red car is a budget car despite the times its running i have baby power thats why the c4 its been hanging for about 5 to 8 passed before it goes to shit with only 853 rwhp. so it aint all that
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 1:40 pm

yah but what kind of C4 are you running? who built it? and what parts? ive ran powerglide and c4, i would run a c4 or th400 WAYY before a glide, the only way i would run a glide is if i had a gearvendor overdrive..your running the same rearend as the ls2000 over here in naples arnt you?? dennis and them..
Back to top Go down
Nismo350z
Nismo350z

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 3:50 pm

Otodemicks wrote:

aren't you the Red 650hp turbo cobra that lost to the White "bone stock" Z06? scratch popcorn
Back to top Go down
Otodemicks

Otodemicks

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 5:31 pm

LOLmaker wrote:
Otodemicks wrote:

aren't you the Red 650hp turbo cobra that lost to the White "bone stock" Z06? scratch popcorn

lol @ you kid. that wasnt me. if u reffer to the 600ish turbo cobra that got beated by a bolted on C6 z06 then yeah that would be me. other wise it must have been some one else.

but good try an afternoon laught its always good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for sandor
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next