SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for sandor

Go down 
+22
Nismo350z
I8URRICE
Otodemicks
alberth@ad-turbo.com
s.e.a.n
Yunior04GT
JP GTR R35
Fam0uz
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
Phantom SRT4
Juan21
vette
antoanS4
ruddysentra
03terminator
CRUSH
2003styellowsrt
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
srt4
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nismo350z
Nismo350z

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-27

for sandor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 5:56 pm

Otodemicks wrote:
00 GT Bottle Feeded
01 Eatoned 32V 6spd GT
03 Silver Steegy V Terminator +500HP
04 Torch Cobra - 700HP+ Tial GT4202

01 GT Solid Axle 8.8 swap
faststang14 is offline Report Post
Vehicle: 04 Torch Red Terminator HP: 390 TQ: 390

Let me rephrase that... I'm referring to the 700+hp GT42 Turbo Cobra that got beat by the "intake only" Z06.... So that makes all our afternoon laughs even better......

So as far as "The Superficial Crap List", its funny how you talk shit about it but you can't even make the cut... So my suggestion is get your parked Cobra faster before you start to talk shit about something your to slow to even be on.....

DOES THIS VIEW LOOK FAMALIAR TO YOU BECAUSE IT WAS ABOUT THAT DISTANCE HE PULLED YOU BY?...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Otodemicks

Otodemicks

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 6:17 pm

LOLmaker wrote:
Otodemicks wrote:
00 GT Bottle Feeded
01 Eatoned 32V 6spd GT
03 Silver Steegy V Terminator +500HP
04 Torch Cobra - 700HP+ Tial GT4202

01 GT Solid Axle 8.8 swap
faststang14 is offline Report Post
Vehicle: 04 Torch Red Terminator HP: 390 TQ: 390

Let me rephrase that... I'm referring to the 700+hp GT42 Turbo Cobra that got beat by the "intake only" Z06.... So that makes all our afternoon laughs even better......

So as far as "The Superficial Crap List", its funny how you talk shit about it but you can't even make the cut... So my suggestion is get your parked Cobra faster before you start to talk shit about something your to slow to even be on.....

DOES THIS VIEW LOOK FAMALIAR TO YOU BECAUSE IT WAS ABOUT THAT DISTANCE HE PULLED YOU BY?...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jesus i love this forum Very Happy only 3 days here and i already have fan and stalkers Surprised
Back to top Go down
Otodemicks

Otodemicks

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 6:21 pm

since u r already following my work in SVTP please do read my thread where it saids i made 612HP in street trim/pump gas which is the way i raced ur boyfriend which magicly already has an intake....

and about the list im not into it. one reason im not fast enough for some of those in it u said it urself.

and if u by any chance got offended by my words im trully sorry it was never my intention to to disturb ur senses. i was just commenting on sandors and christ oldeal.

please dont eat me.....
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 6:29 pm

Did the vette just had an intake like this one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 6:30 pm

You know, people are getting stock Z06s to go 127mph. heck even car magazines are doing it.

A 600HP terminator is USUALLY at 130mph. But things like drivers are usually what ends up being the deciding factor.

So losing to a 127MPH STOCK vehicle, is nothing to make excuses or allegations about.

Problem I see is a lot of QUICK cars are available STOCK. And a lot of people that don't know how to drive, are buying them because it's COOL.

So when you do run into a decent driver/car, ZMG It's got NAWS or a CAM.
Back to top Go down
Otodemicks

Otodemicks

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 6:32 pm

antoanS4 wrote:

no antoan not at all..... his was white lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 8:24 pm

actually they are running the same rear end i am i was the first one to ever invent that set up and i sold it to others. and yeah the c4 has everything is fully rollerized and it has a protransbrake is suppost to hold about 1000hp to the crank with is about right 850 to the wheel but it dosent last cause the rpm kills it. trust me the power glide is the way to go remember is a track car not street anymore
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 8:25 pm

antoanS4 wrote:

jajajaja that was funny lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
crispeed

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 1:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I was the first one to ever invent that set up and i sold it to others.

Actually you were not the first. I can name two S2000's way before yours was done, one of which I did also. Wink
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 10:25 am

Tito beat a 700hp Cobra? Hmmm, his intake must be one of those new forced induction intakes. lol!

Intake only my ass. Jerkit2 I've always said that and always will.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 11:50 am

Steedafied wrote:
Tito beat a 700hp Cobra? Hmmm, his intake must be one of those new forced induction intakes. lol!

I'm not one to lie...but I was at the dyno and it's only an intake.....remember stock z06's have gone 127+ in the quarter and with an intake your looking at a 130-131 car....which is roughly what a Cobra with full weight and a big turbo that has no low end, no mid range and only peak power will probably trap....
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 11:52 am

Steedafied wrote:

Its only possible with this intake lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 1:03 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

I'm not one to lie...but I was at the dyno and it's only an intake.....remember stock z06's have gone 127+ in the quarter and with an intake your looking at a 130-131 car....which is roughly what a Cobra with full weight and a big turbo that has no low end, no mid range and only peak power will probably trap....

I disagree with some of this. While the Z06's might trap 127mph, a 700hp full weight Cobra should be able to trap alot more than 130mph. For example, my friend with only 539rwhp in his Procharged 02 GT trapped 125-126 with 4.10 gears, full weight. A turbo 03 Cobra with 700rwhp+ is capable of 140+mph trap times. A bit more with stock gearing. Plus I also doubt that an intake would give a 3-4mph performance gain on an LS7 as their stock intakes are already pretty efficient. I could be wrong about that though.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 2:40 pm

You know that peak torque and peak hp do not mean nothing.....its about who has the most power under the curve(powerband) with respect to weight, aerodynamics, gearing.....and 4.10 gears cripple 60-160 runs....any race where you have to throw 5th(overdrive) is going to cost you momentum....personally I wouldn't go big single turbo unless my motor was large, nitrous ontop of a small motor, auto or my car revved out to 8500-9000rpms...your going to be under efficiency and your going to have to climb back into boost every time you shift....and when I talk about big turbo I mean gt42 size....thats just my take on it....im no car expert
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:23 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
You know that peak torque and peak hp do not mean nothing.....its about who has the most power under the curve(powerband) with respect to weight, aerodynamics, gearing.....and 4.10 gears cripple 60-160 runs....any race where you have to throw 5th(overdrive) is going to cost you momentum....personally I wouldn't go big single turbo unless my motor was large, nitrous ontop of a small motor, auto or my car revved out to 8500-9000rpms...your going to be under efficiency and your going to have to climb back into boost every time you shift....and when I talk about big turbo I mean gt42 size....thats just my take on it....im no car expert

You are right about the power curve, and I also agree on the fact that a gt42 turbo might be out of its efficiency range on a motor as small as a 281 @ 700hp, but generally, these mod motors aren't known for huge power and torque peaks, and have a smooth power curve. Of course, this can be different with a turbo outside of its efficiency range. I'm not too familiar with turbo Cobra's though, but I know that's how it is with supercharged 2v's and 4v's.

Either way, intake my ass! lol! If not, w.e, i'll say it, MAD PROPS TITO!
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 6:29 pm

Steedafied wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

I disagree with some of this. While the Z06's might trap 127mph, a 700hp full weight Cobra should be able to trap alot more than 130mph. For example, my friend with only 539rwhp in his Procharged 02 GT trapped 125-126 with 4.10 gears, full weight. A turbo 03 Cobra with 700rwhp+ is capable of 140+mph trap times. A bit more with stock gearing. Plus I also doubt that an intake would give a 3-4mph performance gain on an LS7 as their stock intakes are already pretty efficient. I could be wrong about that though.

a Mustang Gt weighs less than a cobra. 600RWHP cobra are usually close to 130mph.

Some times people lie about their power, to make them selfs look awesome.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 7:37 pm

crispeed wrote:
I was the first one to ever invent that set up and i sold it to others.

Actually you were not the first. I can name two S2000's way before yours was done, one of which I did also. Wink

sorry daddy i almost forgot u help me do mine, its been so long
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 7:59 pm

hey Alberth a little bit off track but what was the deal about selling 1 & 2 spots and stepping out?
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 9:47 am

Steedafied wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

A full weight 3800+ cobra with 700hp gt42 will not go 140+ not happening.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 12:07 pm

4DR SALOON wrote:

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 2:37 pm

4DR SALOON wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

I happen to disagree with you on this one, i had that same/similar question few weeks ago and this is the responses i got from been there done that guys...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 12:32 pm

nothing i was bored and just thought i would hipe up the forum but i ques it didnt work out that way so yeah im officially out of the list for good, remember this dosent make me or break me
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 8:06 pm

nothing i was bored and just thought i would hipe up the forum but i ques it didnt work out that way so yeah im officially out of the list for good, remember this dosent make me or break me
lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for sandor   for sandor - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for sandor
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4