SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA

Go down 
+20
NorySS
GDM S2K
BlackMambaLS3
vette
2003styellowsrt
Yunior04GT
b18chatch06
blk05srt
Phantom SRT4
SILVERBEAST
TDEVO
Carlito@Caveman
Juan21
MRxSLAYx
Fam0uz
CARLITOEVO
antoanS4
albondiga
03terminator
CRUSH
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 8:45 am

yep im serious... it was pretty close race uuntil he blew..well let ud look at the bright side its time to upgrade and come out even harder cheers
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 8:51 am

who was he racing??? What happen to the car??? i mean did he blow up the bottom end?? Come on details, lol
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 8:56 am

lol watch 7 news should be there too!!!lol j/k

i heard botton end... a rod didnt feel like racing and kaboommm

again thats what i heard..

he was racing albondiga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 9:11 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
NorySS wrote:
warranty time imo

Yeah good luck with that! We all know this is going to get Frank going, talking about how weak the LSX motors are!

Well Chris Its True ITs a weak motor>> look at the facts>> 125,000 miles cobra motor I made 513TRQ and 483RWHP on motor with stock Blower with an upper 2.8 pulley only, then I made 630RWHP and 678TRQ on nitrous on 150shot again stock blower with 2.8 pulley..

Then I made 633RWHP and 670TRQ on 21psi kennebell No nitrous and my motor still together

That's why I don't want anything to do with vettes because they blow up after they start to make lil be over then 550 -600RWHP..

Joel I am sorry to hear that and I didn't even get to race you man>>> But you know what to do next!!!

Let me know if you need help taking all that stuff of the motor..!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 9:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chris I am Coming for you.. Your ass is mine So be ready wends next week No Excuses To Make...
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 9:32 am

sounds like who ever tuned the car didnt do a good job. what was used to tune the car?
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 9:41 am

Fam0uz wrote:
yep im serious... it was pretty close race uuntil he blew..well let ud look at the bright side its time to upgrade and come out even harder cheers

Wow thats sucks.
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 9:51 am

Those motors aren't weak there was most likely an issue with tuning.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 9:53 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 10:06 am

im pretty sure that it was a tunning problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 10:09 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Chris I am Coming for you.. Your ass is mine So be ready wends next week No Excuses To Make...

affraid Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 11:17 am

Wow, that fuckin BLOWS.

Now, about LSx motors, it's not that they're weak, it's simply that most LSx motors are high compression. High compression and boost aren't good friends when ran on regular pump gas. A tiny tiny slip up in tuning, and BOOM. There's almost no room for error on such a high compression motor when boost is added. This is the beauty of the GT500 and 03/04 Cobra motors. 8.5:1 compression and forged bottom end from factory. Built for a shitload of boost and power. I've seen stock Cobra's making 900rwhp and still running strong.

Was Joel at least running meth?
Back to top Go down
Juan21
Juan21

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 11:20 am

hey this is the vidio about last night nice run for Joel and arbondiga close race [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 11:30 am

Who collected the money?
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 11:36 am

mi respeto tremenda carrerita
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 11:37 am

looks like the vet was comeing
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 11:59 am

vette wrote:
Who collected the money?
RACE WAS NOT FOR MONEY. IT WAS JUST FOR FUN Laughing
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 12:03 pm

albondiga wrote:
mi respeto tremenda carrerita
GRACIAS HA TODO MIS AMIGOS DE CAVEMAN PERFORMANCE CARLOS,ALBONDIGA Y COCO TREMENDO COBRITA. GRACIAS POR LA CARRERITA FUE EL COBRA MAS RAPIDO QUE YO HA CAMINADO. THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS AT CAVEMAN PERFORMANCE CARLOS,ALBONDIGA & COCO FAST ASS COBRA GUYS THANKS I'TS THE FASTEST COBRA I HAVE EVER RUN Cool
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 12:06 pm

Steedafied wrote:
Wow, that fuckin BLOWS.

Now, about LSx motors, it's not that they're weak, it's simply that most LSx motors are high compression. High compression and boost aren't good friends when ran on regular pump gas. A tiny tiny slip up in tuning, and BOOM. There's almost no room for error on such a high compression motor when boost is added. This is the beauty of the GT500 and 03/04 Cobra motors. 8.5:1 compression and forged bottom end from factory. Built for a shitload of boost and power. I've seen stock Cobra's making 900rwhp and still running strong.

no methanol and he did not blow and that car has been sprayed 50 times with a 200 shot before and still stock internals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 12:15 pm

[quote="Juan@Caveman"]hey this is the vidio about last night nice run for Joel and arbondiga close

Joel here Proof that the cobras are stronger and faster than vettes>>> 70 to 160 Cobra won>> nitrous with the stock blower with a pulley>>>

So what do you think my cobra was going to run like with a 2.8L kenne bell and nitrous. What I made on 21psi of boost only is what albondiga made on nitrous and 14psi of boost.. lol No offence to you Joel but my cobra would've walked you even harder...

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 5th 2009, 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 12:18 pm

so Joel does that mean you were impressed by the outcome and have a little respect for the cobras now?
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 12:20 pm

Frank might be right on this one. Franks cobra on a 150 shot plus that Kenne Bell might take it to Joel, hard. However, I wanna see how Joel's car is going to run with the meth and extra timing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 12:26 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
Wow, that fuckin BLOWS.

no methanol and he did not blow and that car has been sprayed 50 times with a 200 shot before and still stock internals

Luis I can read your mind all they From here:>> I am not in the side of cavemans or any of them just to make that clear in here>> But Yes I am in the side of the 03/04 cobras because I own One myself>> SO Luis what happened I thought Cobras didn't run faster then Vettes LOL... OR its just mine that doesn't run right>?

( Suspect Tipical question For Ford Haters.)

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 5th 2009, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 12:27 pm

frank olvidate de joel por ahora al que hace falta que pongas ha bailar la bamba es a la mamba...
Frank forget about joel for now and concentrate on putting the black mamba to dance la bamba
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 12:30 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
sounds like who ever tuned the car didnt do a good job. what was used to tune the car?

Frank toons his own cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next