SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA

Go down 
+20
NorySS
GDM S2K
BlackMambaLS3
vette
2003styellowsrt
Yunior04GT
b18chatch06
blk05srt
Phantom SRT4
SILVERBEAST
TDEVO
Carlito@Caveman
Juan21
MRxSLAYx
Fam0uz
CARLITOEVO
antoanS4
albondiga
03terminator
CRUSH
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 1:06 am

albondiga wrote:
oe tomorr0w i blew up a tire but i be ready tomorrow
PRIMERO UNA BOTELLA . AHORA UNA GOMA. Y UNA CARERA HA 90-160 CUANDO TE DIJE QUE POR 200 ME DIJISTES QUE NO QUE POR 100 TE DIJE QUE SI Y SALISTE CON LO DE LAS GOMAS. SI QUIEREN CORER CONMIGO EMPIESEN HA CORER PARA LA LISTA Y LLEGEN HA MI. FIRST IT WAS A BOTTLE.THEN A RACE FROM 90-160 LIKE WE SPOKE ON THE PHONE. I TOLD YOU I WOULD RUN YOU FOR 200 AND YOU SAID NO LETS RUN FOR 100 I SAID YES AND YOU CAME UP WITH THE BLOWN TIRE. IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH ME GET ON THE LIST AND WORK YOUR WAY UP TO ME IF YOU CAN
Back to top Go down
Juan21
Juan21

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 2:26 am

Joel men sete esta diciendo la verdad rebentaron una goma y la boella la llenamos a ultima hora pero no haparecian gomas para correr contigo no formes alarde q el q dijo para correr fuistes tu aparte por la lista eso es un perra pinga ningunon delos q estan hay caminan pq no ponen a tirso a chankleta a esa gente paque ya seles apague el tabaco q tienen prendio q si la lista eso es un perra pinga pq con todo el respeto el lugar q tienen hay fue regalado nofue ni ganado cuando selos ganen como yo entonces mecallo laboca no lo cojan mal esto es sin ofender a nadie ok Sk manana estamos ready so tebamos a buscar ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 6:28 am

Juan@Caveman wrote:
Joel men sete esta diciendo la verdad rebentaron una goma y la boella la llenamos a ultima hora pero no haparecian gomas para correr contigo no formes alarde q el q dijo para correr fuistes tu aparte por la lista eso es un perra pinga ningunon delos q estan hay caminan pq no ponen a tirso a chankleta a esa gente paque ya seles apague el tabaco q tienen prendio q si la lista eso es un perra pinga pq con todo el respeto el lugar q tienen hay fue regalado nofue ni ganado cuando selos ganen como yo entonces mecallo laboca no lo cojan mal esto es sin ofender a nadie ok Sk manana estamos ready so tebamos a buscar ok

English por fa vor. I understood a few words "pinga" "goma" "lista"
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 7:06 am

Good & Tight wrote:
Juan@Caveman wrote:

English por fa vor. I understood a few words "pinga" "goma" "lista"
lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 7:16 am

TRANSLATION: JOEL MAN CHILL. WE ARE TELLING YOU THE TRUTH.WE BLEW A TIRE AND THE BOTTLE WE FILLED AT THE LAST MINUTE.BUT WE COULDN'T FIND TIRES TO RACE YOU. DON'T MAKE ALL THAT SCANDAL THAT THE ONE THAT WANTED TO RACE WAS YOU. AND AS FAR AS THE LIST THATS BULL SHIT ALL OF THE ONES THAT ARE ON THE LIST ARE FAST CARS . WHY DON'T YOU HAVE TIRSO OR CHANKLETA ON THE LIST? GET THEM ON THE LIST SO YOU CAN PUT OUT YOUR CIGAR THATS WHY ITS BULL SHIT WITH ALL MY RESPECT THE SPOT YOU HAVE WAS GIVEN TO YOU NOT EARNED LIKE MY SPOT WHEN YOU WIN LIKE I DID THEN I'LL SHUT UP DON'T TAKE THIS IN A BAD WAY Sk TUESDAY WE WILL LOOK FOR YOU WE WILL BE READY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 7:24 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
TRANSLATION: JOEL MAN CHILL. WE ARE TELLING YOU THE TRUTH.WE BLEW A TIRE AND THE BOTTLE WE FILLED AT THE LAST MINUTE.BUT WE COULDN'T FIND TIRES TO RACE YOU. DON'T MAKE ALL THAT SCANDAL THAT THE ONE THAT WANTED TO RACE WAS YOU. AND AS FAR AS THE LIST THATS BULL SHIT ALL OF THE ONES THAT ARE ON THE LIST ARE FAST CARS . WHY DON'T YOU HAVE TIRSO OR CHANKLETA ON THE LIST? GET THEM ON THE LIST SO YOU CAN PUT OUT YOUR CIGAR THATS WHY ITS BULL SHIT WITH ALL MY RESPECT THE SPOT YOU HAVE WAS GIVEN TO YOU NOT EARNED LIKE MY SPOT WHEN YOU WIN LIKE I DID THEN I'LL SHUT UP DON'T TAKE THIS IN A BAD WAY Sk TUESDAY WE WILL LOOK FOR YOU WE WILL BE READY

Muchas gracias lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 8:31 am

Juan@Caveman wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 8:41 am

oe joel am not giving u any excuse am telling u the truth ill be ready today wheter u wanna run or i wasent gonna race u with fuck 125-15-35 tires i ll be ready today 70 to 160 no excuses i no formas mas alarde cuz when i told u to race tocastes tremenda guitarra pero HOY TOY READY
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 9:11 am

albondiga wrote:
oe joel am not giving u any excuse am telling u the truth ill be ready today wheter u wanna run or i wasent gonna race u with fuck 125-15-35 tires i ll be ready today 70 to 160 no excuses i no formas mas alarde cuz when i told u to race tocastes tremenda guitarra pero HOY TOY READY
NUGUN ALARDE. PERO SI VOY HA TOCAR LA GUITARA. PONTE EN LA LISTA SI QUIERS CORER SI NO NO ESTOY INTERESADO. METE EL CALLOUT PARA ALGUIN DE LA LIST Y ARCASAME SI PUEDES. NO LISTA NO CARERA

IM NOT BULLSHITING BUT I AM GOING TO PLAY THE GUITAR. IF YOU WANT TO RUN ME GET ON THE LIST IF NOT, I'M NOT INTERESTED. SO CALL SOMEONE OUT FROM THE LIST AND FOLLOW THE RULES. SO PUT THE GUITAR DOWN AND RUN FOR LIST.CATCH ME IF YOU CAN. NO LIST NO RACE!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 9:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO RUN LETS PLAY BASEBALL INSTEAD lol! YO CREO QUE NO QUIERES CORER VAMOS HA JUGAR BASEBALL MEJOR lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 9:58 am

ALBONDIGA'S COBRA
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:29 am

Juan@Caveman wrote:

que pinga tu te ganastes si la lista es mentira pa que dises que ganastes si no le as ganado a los dos que mencionastes ustedes no pierden ni las escupias el alarde lo arman todos ustedes sabiendo que el corvette no estaba tuniao y armaron todo eso ahora que esta ready le pasa todo pero bueno que se puede esperar de un ford lol pronto vengo para ti ojala el turbito inventao de ryan de $400 verdad te ayude pq mi chevy viene con uno mas grande a arrastrarte de nuevo!!TRANSLATION WHY THE FUCK U SAY U WORKED UR WAY IN THE LIST IF U SAY THE LIST IS BULLSHIT AND HAVENT BEAT THE 2 NAMES U MENTIONED(TIRSO,CHANCLETA)U GUYS DONT EVEN LOOSE SPITS,AND U GUYS STARTED THE SHOWING OFF CALLING THE VETTE WHEN IT WASNT TUNED NOW THAT U KNOW ITS READY U MAKE ALL EXCUSES WELL WHAT ELSE CAN U EXPECT FROM A FORD..THE REST IS JUST ME TELLING HIM THAT PRAY THE INVENTED TURBO RYAN SOLD HIM FOR $400 WORKS WELL ON HIS AR CUS IM COMING WITH MY CHEVY TO SPANK HIM AGAIN..

JOEL LATIGO CON TODOS LET THEM WORK THERE WAY UP AND IN THE MEAN TIME I FEEL BAD FOR FRANK THIS COMING SATURDAY Sk
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:36 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:42 am

Z51JOEL wrote:

ALBONDIGA'S COBRA

This shit is funny as fuck!... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:44 am

bro u know what am no even gonna swet it cuando kieras correr me dejas saber fuck the list aqui se corre for fun or for money that list shit aint gonna make me faster for all i care y si los ford estan lentos tengo hatch que hace 40 to 140 for whatever money u CHEVY people have its ready cuando kieras no por la lista pero por 500 pesitos se puede hacer algo let me know y deja las caricaturas esas the disney world y magic kingdom que eso no esta en na
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:59 am

albondiga wrote:
bro u know what am no even gonna swet it cuando kieras correr me dejas saber fuck the list aqui se corre for fun or for money that list shit aint gonna make me faster for all i care y si los ford estan lentos tengo hatch que hace 40 to 140 for whatever money u CHEVY people have its ready cuando kieras no por la lista pero por 500 pesitos se puede hacer algo let me know y deja las caricaturas esas the disney world y magic kingdom que eso no esta en na
LA LISTA ES PARTE DE EL GRUPO DE NOSOTROS Y PARA NOSOTROS ES NUESTRA DIVERSION. SI NO TE GUSTA NO PONGAS MAS NADA AQUI. LA UNICA FORMA QUE HAMAS CORERIA CONTIGO ES SI TE PONES EN LA LISTA. NO TENGO TIEMPO PARA ESTAR DESPIERTO HASTA LAS 12 DE LA NOCHE ESPERANDO QUE SE DESIDAN CORER.YO TRABAJO MUY DURO PARA DESVELARME POR UNA CARERA QUE YO Y TODO EL MUNDO SAVE LO QUE VA PASAR.

THE LIST IS PART OF THIS FORUM IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT POST ON HERE ANYMORE IM ONLY GOING TO RUN YOU IF YOUR ON THE LIST I DONT HAVE TIME TO LOSE SLEEP WAITING UP TILL 12 ON A WEEK NIGHT. I WORK TO HARD TO LOSE SLEEP OVER A RACE THAT ME AND EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD KNOWS THE OUTCOME.
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 11:01 am

Never heard back on my money 80-160 from the Albondiga cobra. Sad

- Matt
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 11:06 am

GOOD LUCK MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE NITROUS lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 11:06 am

albondiga wrote:

u talking about our disney world magic kindom animations and yet u wanna race a friend of a friend of a uncle of ur imaginary friend ford for money instead of ur own car i dont get it Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 11:08 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
u talking about our disney world magic kindom animations and yet u wanna race a friend of a friend of a uncle of ur imaginary friend ford for money instead of ur own car i dont get it Jerkit2

Damn!... ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 11:09 am

FROM ALOT OF LOVE Z51JOEL!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 11:56 am

no friend of no friend of nothing u talked shit about ford am asking if any of u pussy chevy guys wanna back ur chevy mouth up against a lit ford
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 11:57 am

so joel r u racing tonight or not ?
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 12:03 pm

albondiga wrote:
no friend of no friend of nothing u talked shit about ford am asking if any of u pussy chevy guys wanna back ur chevy mouth up against a lit ford

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 12:07 pm

nice man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA   CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT ARBONDIGA'S COBRA
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next