SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!

Go down 
+36
DJ996TT
XtremeEG
PTN Performance/ BANNED
slickv8
chopingtl419
Hugo@SDRMIAMI
luke7019
kleistang/ BANNED
dmoevo
2fastwhitey
srt4
DJNMS3
TDEVO
Stockness
victory2k8z
03terminator
s.e.a.n
twinturbo killer
ochizon
antoanS4
CRUSH
2Face
b18chatch06
86fox
MRxSLAYx
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
CARLITOEVO
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
vette
SDRMIAMI
Jspec Mk4
B16B-Ek
EVO BYD
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
shit I am thinking by the end of next month>> I have to order the TT's from Hellion and it takes them two weeks to ship everything out.. I already got all my internal parts and everything else>> all I need is the TTs kit and A good SCT tuner. I can tune it myself I have the hole SCT software, But I rather pay this time So I can get a save tuning and max power of this compound boost Drama. lol

If you need any parts let me know and i will see what i can do for you..
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:32 pm

Now u know mike 2 to 3 months so be ready. Frank is coming for you.
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:34 pm

SDRMIAMI wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol I am coming for you and Diego>> jajaja JK>>> thanks guys>> lots of Money to pay but lots of power to come. cheers

Make sure you keep small animals and children away at all times you might suck them in! de pings TT.... lol!

When you think you gunna have it completed?

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:36 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol Joel I got confused with the picture of the red vette I thought it was you that made the comment>lol... disregard my preview post.. that was all directed to:>>>victory2k8z

victory2k8z<<< you are an asshole.. Jerkit Jerkit2

THX MAN, I might see your angle.... I'm an asshole you have diarrhea of the mouth same difference

lol! lol! lol! lol!

jajja Dont hate becuase you got the slowest car of the block say hello to my lil friend>> right in your mouth BAM BAM... Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:36 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
SDRMIAMI wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol I am coming for you and Diego>> jajaja JK>>> thanks guys>> lots of Money to pay but lots of power to come. cheers

Make sure you keep small animals and children away at all times you might suck them in! de pings TT.... lol!

When you think you gunna have it completed?

lol! lol!

funny shit lol!
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:38 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol Joel I got confused with the picture of the red vette I thought it was you that made the comment>lol... disregard my preview post.. that was all directed to:>>>victory2k8z

THX MAN, I might see your angle.... I'm an asshole you have diarrhea of the mouth same difference

lol! lol! lol! lol!

jajja Dont hate becuase you got the slowest car of the block say hello to my lil friend>> right in your mouth BAM BAM... Jerkit

lol!

RIGHT!!!! U think so huh...clean ur mouth FRANK ass juice is dripping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:38 pm

SDRMIAMI wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
shit I am thinking by the end of next month>> I have to order the TT's from Hellion and it takes them two weeks to ship everything out.. I already got all my internal parts and everything else>> all I need is the TTs kit and A good SCT tuner. I can tune it myself I have the hole SCT software, But I rather pay this time So I can get a save tuning and max power of this compound boost Drama. lol

No problem thanks. I might have to use your Dyno>> I leave in Homestead now and STPracing is to far From me now.

what do you guys have for Dyno>? and price>$?
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:40 pm

TDEVO wrote:
SDRMIAMI wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

[u]When you think you gunna have it completed?
[/u

Frank i have a feeling that you will have your first race with hint hint , someone is asking.

Frank allready knows that im ready (once my car is done gettin painted) for what ever.. i dont care what i race.. i do it for fun just like you.. some people take this shit to serious..lol

AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSER'S....

Were you parked at the supermarket and some asshole hit your car with a shopping cart? Did your mother-in-law slamm her door into your car? were you putting tools in your car and hit your fender and dent that shit? Did you friend lean on your car and leave a dent on your whip?? Do you have so many dents that you are losing top end power due to lack of aero dynamics? If you want your ride to be dent free then Call the man,The legend, Call Carlos (also known as TDEVO) @ DENT-PROS 786-295-1740

The best of the best!!!
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:40 pm

im in homestead to Frank
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:42 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SDRMIAMI wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

No problem thanks. I might have to use your Dyno>> I leave in Homestead now and STPracing is to far From me now.

what do you guys have for Dyno>? and price>$?

I dont have a dyno.. I use GM Express's dyno.. Let me know and i will talk to them so they car hook it up..
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:43 pm

LOL thanks mike, thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:43 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Oh!! my Bad>> I think is you Dripping From My ass... jajaja I forgot to Drink my alkazelser last night.
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Im in Kendall somos becinos cojones! (dont know if i spelled it right)
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:49 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Oh!! my Bad>> I think is you Dripping From My ass... jajaja I forgot to Drink my alkazelser last night.
Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FRANK IS THE CATCHER Jerkit Jerkit OOOOWWWWNNNNEEEEEEDDDDDD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by victory2k8z on December 30th 2009, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:52 pm

TDEVO do you have a two wheel Dyno>? I know lujan's does and his not to far from where I leave but he is lil be to spensive>> I pay 50 bucks at STP racing for 3 pools and they are cool people But I dont leave in Davie no more.. So to far for a trip for me to be going to them all the time.
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:53 pm

AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSER'S....

Were you parked at the supermarket and some asshole hit your car with a shopping cart? Did your mother-in-law slamm her door into your car? were you putting tools in your car and hit your fender and dent that shit? Did you friend lean on your car and leave a dent on your whip?? Do you have so many dents that you are losing top end power due to lack of aero dynamics? If you want your ride to be dent free then Call the man,The legend, Call Carlos (also known as TDEVO) @ DENT-PROS 786-295-1740

The best of the best!!!
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TDEVO do you have a two wheel Dyno>? I know lujan's does and his not to far from where I leave but he is lil be to spensive>> I pay 50 bucks at STP racing for 3 pools and they are cool people But I dont leave in Davie no more.. So to far for a trip for me to be going to them all the time.

I can talk to willy and see what he can do for me.. who is gunn be tunning? it will be cheaper to rent the dyno hour or so..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:55 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol!

I guess we are going to be here all night for this..

Ok I am the catcher no problem>> but you the one that swallows it. Jerkit BAM BAM Take it like a man you know you like it. jajaja
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:01 am

test...
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:02 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Ok I am the catcher no problem>> but you the one that swallows it. Jerkit BAM BAM Take it like a man you know you like it. jajaja

Sexually frustrated rustang driving homo Jerkit

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:04 am

SDRMIAMI wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I can talk to willy and see what he can do for me.. who is gunn be tunning? it will be cheaper to rent the dyno hour or so..

Thats the problem I dont know a good SCT tuner that wont blow up my car in the very first pass. lol

I can try to use some of the files I got and just take some timing out and rich the map up till I get it at 11.8- 12.0s I have some experience with the SCT and I got the software and some files I can use>> I made on my cobra 648RWHP and 671 TRQ with the kenne bell 2.8H at 24 psi and 19 *timing.

I think is If go down to 14 Timing and 110 race gas 16psi with the blower and 10psi with the TT's I can make 850s 900RWHP all day at 12.0s Fuel-Ratio>> if I dont find a good tuner here in south Florida

I tune almost all my cars with SCT or Diablo So I would Probably give it a try myself before I pay someone else to do it for me.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 31st 2009, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:04 am

what the fuck would we be doin if SK was never created? lol estamos de pinga
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:06 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Yes frank TD AUTOWERKES has a dyno for you Here is the #3053456250 Damian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:08 am

victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Sexually frustrated rustang driving homo Jerkit lol! lol!

jajaja Not till I met you >> you Bigpussy Kat slowZ0shit on a diet
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:10 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SDRMIAMI wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Thats the problem I dont know a good SCT tuner that wont blow up my car in the very first pass. lol

I can try to use some of the files I got and jsut take some timing out and rich the map up till I get it at 11.8- 12.0s I have so experience with the SCT and I got the software and some files I can use>> I made on my cobra 648RWHP and 671 TRQ with the kenne bell 2.8H at 24 psi and 19 *timing.

I think is I go down to 14 Timing and 110 race gas 16psi with the blower and 10psi with the TT's I can make 850s 900RWHP all day at 12.0s Fuel-Ratio if I dot fine a good tuner here in south Florida

I tune almost all my cars with SCT or Diablo So I would Probably give it a try myself before I pay someone else to do it for me.

i think its time you get a real stand alone.. SCT and diablo are limited.. With the power your planning to put down i seriously advise you to get one..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next