SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!

Go down 
+36
DJ996TT
XtremeEG
PTN Performance/ BANNED
slickv8
chopingtl419
Hugo@SDRMIAMI
luke7019
kleistang/ BANNED
dmoevo
2fastwhitey
srt4
DJNMS3
TDEVO
Stockness
victory2k8z
03terminator
s.e.a.n
twinturbo killer
ochizon
antoanS4
CRUSH
2Face
b18chatch06
86fox
MRxSLAYx
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
CARLITOEVO
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
vette
SDRMIAMI
Jspec Mk4
B16B-Ek
EVO BYD
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:20 am

SDRMIAMI wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SDRMIAMI wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TDEVO do you have a two wheel Dyno>? I know lujan's does and his not to far from where I leave but he is lil be to spensive>> I pay 50 bucks at STP racing for 3 pools and they are cool people But I dont leave in Davie no more.. So to far for a trip for me to be going to them all the time.

I can talk to willy and see what he can do for me.. who is gunn be tunning? it will be cheaper to rent the dyno hour or so..

Thats the problem I dont know a good SCT tuner that wont blow up my car in the very first pass. lol

I can try to use some of the files I got and jsut take some timing out and rich the map up till I get it at 11.8- 12.0s I have so experience with the SCT and I got the software and some files I can use>> I made on my cobra 648RWHP and 671 TRQ with the kenne bell 2.8H at 24 psi and 19 *timing.

I think is I go down to 14 Timing and 110 race gas 16psi with the blower and 10psi with the TT's I can make 850s 900RWHP all day at 12.0s Fuel-Ratio if I dot fine a good tuner here in south Florida

I tune almost all my cars with SCT or Diablo So I would Probably give it a try myself before I pay someone else to do it for me.

i think its time you get a real stand alone.. SCT and diablo are limited.. With the power your planning to put down i seriously advise you to get one..

I know man I was looking into an AEM> I have to call them next week to see if they got something for me>> I know they have An AEM for the 5.0.. God tham I know How to use AEM too> my sura has 528RWHP and 520TRQ at 17psi 16timing> and I modified the tune that came with the AEM and got does numbers. on the second pull at STP. 12.1 FR...
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:23 am

Its so much to be abel to do real time tunning compared to files.. that shit suxx.. and if your planning 1000hp their is no room for error!
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:25 am

TDEVO wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TDEVO do you have a two wheel Dyno>? I know lujan's does and his not to far from where I leave but he is lil be to spensive>> I pay 50 bucks at STP racing for 3 pools and they are cool people But I dont leave in Davie no more.. So to far for a trip for me to be going to them all the time.

Yes frank TD AUTOWERKES has a dyno for you Here is the #3053456250 Damian

thanks man I appreciate your help; I'll pass by some time so I can check out your shop.
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:28 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol Joel I got confused with the picture of the red vette I thought it was you that made the comment>lol... disregard my preview post.. that was all directed to:>>>victory2k8z

victory2k8z<<< you are an asshole.. Jerkit Jerkit2

THX MAN, I might see your angle.... I'm an asshole you have diarrhea of the mouth same difference

lol! lol! lol! lol!

jajja Dont hate becuase you got the slowest car of the block say hello to my lil friend>> right in your mouth BAM BAM... Jerkit

lol!

RIGHT!!!! U think so huh...clean ur mouth FRANK ass juice is dripping

Oh!! my Bad>> I think is you Dripping From My ass... jajaja I forgot to Drink my alkazelser last night.
Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FRANK IS THE CATCHER Jerkit Jerkit OOOOWWWWNNNNEEEEEEDDDDDD

I guess we are going to be here all night for this..

Ok I am the catcher no problem>> but you the one that swallows it. Jerkit BAM BAM Take it like a man you know you like it. jajaja

Sexually frustrated rustang driving homo Jerkit lol! lol!

jajaja Not till I met you >> you Bigpussy Kat slowZ0shit on a diet

DUDE YOU ARE 2 EASY!!!!!!!!! DO I FRUSTRATE YOU FRANK, I THINK YOU NEED TO SEE DR. PHILL SO HE CAN CURE YOU OF YOUR EMOTIONAL FRUSTRATIONS WHEN GETTING HAMMERED BY YOUR BOYTOY MIKE lol! lol! lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:48 am

victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol Joel I got confused with the picture of the red vette I thought it was you that made the comment>lol... disregard my preview post.. that was all directed to:>>>victory2k8z

THX MAN, I might see your angle.... I'm an asshole you have diarrhea of the mouth same difference

lol! lol! lol! lol!

jajja Dont hate becuase you got the slowest car of the block say hello to my lil friend>> right in your mouth BAM BAM... Jerkit

lol!

Oh!! my Bad>> I think is you Dripping From My ass... jajaja I forgot to Drink my alkazelser last night.

Ok I am the catcher no problem>> but you the one that swallows it. Jerkit BAM BAM Take it like a man you know you like it. jajaja

DUDE YOU ARE 2 EASY!!!!!!!!! DO I FRUSTRATE YOU FRANK, I THINK YOU NEED TO SEE DR. PHILL SO HE CAN CURE YOU OF YOUR EMOTIONAL FRUSTRATIONS WHEN GETTING HAMMERED BY YOUR BOYTOY MIKE lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hey I found this picture of you and your previous Boyfriend>>I'am sure he left you because you didn't bang him hard enough and now you are trying that Gay shit with me and Big paper mike.. I think you have to seek for some professional help frustrated gay of the lords...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img]

I will never look at you that way>> and if I ever see you around my house stalking me I will make sure to let go all out my pitbull on your ass.

Here just to show you I am cool>>> here it is some help>> go see this man I am sure he will help you>
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:07 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Hey I found this picture of you and your previous Boyfriend>>I'am sure he left you because you didn't bag him hard enough and now you are trying that Gay shit with me and Big paper mike.. I think you have to seek for some professional help frustrated gay of the lords...

I will never look at you that way>> and if I ever see you around my house stalking me I will make sure to let go all out my pitbull on your ass.

Here just to show you I am cool>>> here it is some help>> go see this man I am sure he will help you>

I'm sure with your A.D.D =you meant "Big Mike" as im sure you would know!

You have officialy taken this off the "DEEP END" WAYYYYYYY WAYYYYY to gay to continue

Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:10 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:15 am

victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Hey I found this picture of you and your previous Boyfriend>>I'am sure he left you because you didn't bag him hard enough and now you are trying that Gay shit with me and Big paper mike.. I think you have to seek for some professional help frustrated gay of the lords...

I'm sure with your A.D.D =you meant "Big Mike" as im sure you would know!

You have officialy taken this off the "DEEP END" WAYYYYYYY WAYYYYY to gay to continue

okokok I give up >>> but not till I get a good dick suck from you>> Jerkit you know you like it , you know you wanna it >don't deny it you called me last night for it>>> now you are scared after you saw how big it is... damn I am scared of it too every time I look at it myself.

let me know if you would like a piece of it I am sure you are a big swallower and also I have all the flavors just for you; you are very special.

Homo just for you. Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:28 am

I gotta go>> I have to go get bigger for my boy>>victory2k8z<< his not happy with the 12 inches I am htting him with.. Jerkit jajajaj we'll continue tomorrow I promess you that I will bring my friends Big paper mikes>> horse so it can finish the punishment to you for me ...

here it is>> it says hello to you.. you better get that baseline ready for tomorrow for it...

Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:36 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

You totally missed the hole point on the hole thing didn't you>?

firstable your evo will never hit 200MPH not even with a 7Th or 8Th gear integrated in your tranny...

secondable I didn't say that I have a friend with 1500RWHP supra I said if I bring you one> would you say that you will beat it 50 to 200..<<> you never answered my question smart guy..<<

If it wouldnt be because the rules>> trust me MR: you would've to do a 70 to 200MPH in my eyes if the lambo was my car> just to show you that your evo wont beat the lambo... the lambo its a top end car not a Drag backyard broiler racing Box...

Sorry TDEVO if I hurt your feelings but I am NoNo Nut swinger but I am who brings you the real truth to your own eyes, because you seen to be sweating it very hard by claiming the winn early against the lambo.

Dont worry and go to sleep nice and calmed becuase in your dreams is where you can only beat the lambo top end in reserve.. Jerkit

it

lol!

its first of all and second of all. not firstable and secondable lmao

and...

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

cool dude thats an awesome price!! just wondering...do they come with diving boards too??

sorry but ur spelling is really throwing me off.. just my $0.02.
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:42 am

DJNMS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

firstable your evo will never hit 200MPH not even with a 7Th or 8Th gear integrated in your tranny...

secondable I didn't say that I have a friend with 1500RWHP supra I said if I bring you one> would you say that you will beat it 50 to 200..<<> you never answered my question smart guy..<<

If it wouldnt be because the rules>> trust me MR: you would've to do a 70 to 200MPH in my eyes if the lambo was my car> just to show you that your evo wont beat the lambo... the lambo its a top end car not a Drag backyard broiler racing Box...

Sorry TDEVO if I hurt your feelings but I am NoNo Nut swinger but I am who brings you the real truth to your own eyes, because you seen to be sweating it very hard by claiming the winn early against the lambo.

Dont worry and go to sleep nice and calmed becuase in your dreams is where you can only beat the lambo top end in reserve.. Jerkit

it

lol!

and...

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

cool dude thats an awesome price!! just wondering...do they come with diving boards too??

sorry but ur spelling is really throwing me off.. just my $0.02.

oH SHIT.. Thats fucked up... lol
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:47 am

im just sayin.. lol.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 10:02 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

okokok I give up >>> but not till I get a good dick suck from you>> Jerkit you know you like it , you know you wanna it >don't deny it you called me last night for it>>> now you are scared after you saw how big it is... damn I am scared of it too every time I look at it myself.

let me know if you would like a piece of it I am sure you are a big swallower and also I have all the flavors just for you; you are very special.

Frank, I know you SK and all, BUT THIS IS THE GAYYYEEESTTTT SHIT THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD A MAN SAY TO ANOTHER MAN!..... I just had to get that shit off my chest!... shurg

But on a more positive note, Good Luck on your build, it definetly should move out when your project is complete!...

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on December 31st 2009, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 10:26 am

I have to agree with steve... No
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 10:35 am

SDRMIAMI wrote:
I have to agree with steve... No

^^i have to agree with the both of you wtf
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 11:52 am

Frank's last two posts are funny as fuck.

- Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:37 pm

DJNMS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

it

lol!

and...

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

]color=red]sorry but ur spelling is really throwing me off.. just my $0.02.
[/color]Oh my bad MR: spilling perfect English>>>jajja its not>> ur<<< it is spelled>> Y-O-U-R=YOUR <<all spelled out Punk... I had to say it that's my 2cents. thought.

With all this Gay shit going on in here I intent to forget my spelling skills some times Not to say that I also come from an Spanish language speaking Family. Jerkit you ingnorant.
But thank you for the push> I am sure you're an excellent pusher>> just try not pup on yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 12:49 pm

[quote="DJNMS3"][quote="TheCrusherCobra"]

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

]

And about the dyno Price >> that's what STP charges for 3 pulls>> thats why his shop its always packed with car to do dyno Runs>> I Am sure that the people you know that charges more to do 3 lil dyno pulls they are as packed of people as STP Racing is.. Jerkit Bro you Suck Dawg. What an smart Guy> I give you my props for that smart comment you made Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:03 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank, I know you SK and all, BUT THIS IS THE GAYYYEEESTTTT SHIT THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD A MAN SAY TO ANOTHER MAN!..... I just had to get that shit off my chest!... shurg

But on a more positive note, Good Luck on your build, it definetly should move out when your project is complete!...

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I think the "Firstable" and "Secondable" was even better.... lol! lol! lol! lol!

Happy New Year to all you guys!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:13 pm

Hey EVOBYD There is more to come this new year 2010..jajaja Frank Part2 coming soon rated PG13. lol!
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:16 pm

Who you tryin to kid frank.. You PG13??

Dale my friends Happy New Year! be safe amigoz!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:25 pm

Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:44 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:55 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
DJNMS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

it

lol!

and...

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

]color=red]sorry but ur spelling is really throwing me off.. just my $0.02.
[/color]Oh my bad MR: spilling perfect English>>>jajja its not>> ur<<< it is spelled>> Y-O-U-R=YOUR <<all spelled out Punk... I had to say it that's my 2cents. thought.

With all this Gay shit im saying in here I intent to forget my spelling skills some times Not to say that I also come from an Spanish language speaking Family. Jerkit you ingnorant.
But thank you for the push> I am sure you're an excellent pusher>> just try not pup on yourself.

fixed!
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:57 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"][quote="DJNMS3"]
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

]

And about the dyno Price >> that's what STP charges for 3 pulls>> thats why his shop its always packed with car to do dyno Runs>> I Am sure that the people you know that charges more to do 3 lil dyno pulls they are as packed of people as STP Racing is.. Jerkit Bro you Suck Dawg. What an smart Guy> I give you my props for that smart comment you made Rolling Eyes .

i dont know any shop with a dyno deal like that. i understand their dyno pulls are a good price. the point im trying to make is its pulls, not "pools" but as i can see u corrected urself lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next