SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA

Go down 
+28
osdper0911
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
schadenfreude
26brx8
R35 GTR
97 black supra
2Face
Nomad
MRxSLAYx
CRUSH
04_Red_gt
Jspec Mk4
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Fasteddy
gatoasao
SlowTruck
SlowSilverGTR
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
fastsrt4stage1
albondiga
Desarro
XSPSI
kachup
RAW
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 6:59 pm

gsr interga wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
RAW wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
puchi i gave u the benefit of taking my money today but u were to busy i know we spoke but please dont say you got a stock 1000 or that the car is a pos cause nobody disrespected your bike or you.... thank you
papo you know what i have and like i told you ill race any body on the strett and you know me better than {to take youre money}papo the {pos bs}is stret racinhg talk i didn't know you were that sensitive ..if you feel disrespected my apologies to you sandor. pero cuando quieras correr to {perra}lol i will not take youre money..

ok mr fast guy let me know when you want me to play with that slowvette of yours im tired of racing bikes its always the same excuse with you bike people you guys never loose put some money on that vette ill show you how a car should run like till then

: Jerkit Jerkit
money on. The 240. And the supra
violin
Back to top Go down
97 black supra
97 black supra

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 7:32 pm

RAW wrote:
97 black supra wrote:
popcorn

why race a (shit box) with a bike bring that pretty vett in your avatar???
papa the pretty vett is only pretty ..why dont you bring your 97 antic supra tu us27 that there is a bike that will park your antic 97 supra... : lol!

there is nothing to prove racing a bike it's like this guy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

racing this guy on foot

Any way my antic is a show car as well But I will be more than happy that walk that POS fast and furious wannabe vett of yours anytime you want
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 8:44 pm

RAW wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lmao i heard they ran you and you gave up/let off. And that the yellow car put it to you too previously. Plus that your bike needed nitrous to run a car, that originally no one can beat a stock 1000 anyway in your mind because you didnt drive it. but hey this is just what I read and heard
habla mucho mierda pero no tiene nada
v6chris you are a good racer all you do is run your mouth in this website and yes you are fast in this site.... Laughing

thanks I feel the same way.
but hiding behind your multiple losses to 1 companys creation isnt going to make you faster.
you've already got your narrow minded thoughts where nothing can beat a bike, but you've lost twice. nothing can beat your imagination. pero if nothing can beat a 1000 w/a good rider, maybe its not your bike thats the issue?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 12:32 pm

97 black supra wrote:
RAW wrote:
97 black supra wrote:
popcorn

why race a (shit box) with a bike bring that pretty vett in your avatar???
papa the pretty vett is only pretty ..why dont you bring your 97 antic supra tu us27 that there is a bike that will park your antic 97 supra... : lol!

there is nothing to prove racing a bike it's like this guy

racing this guy on foot

Any way my antic is a show car as well But I will be more than happy that walk that POS fast and furious wannabe vett of yours anytime you want

Hi there pinky & the brain. Obviously you can read the issue was about about a fast car and a fast bike, of course the bike is mine and the fast car is not yours cause you drive a bucket! I repeat myself; whenever you wanna race your pretty car, call me up so I could park your shit!!!!
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 3:02 pm

is this the same supra that i ran?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 3:47 pm

Yea
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 4:03 pm

Ive been meaning to ask, why didnt you drive youre own car that night? Would you be interested in running for money from a 45?
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 5:32 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
Ive been meaning to ask, why didnt you drive youre own car that night? Would you be interested in running for money from a 45?
what roll did you guys run?
I think the 40-140 will be an easy kill for the gtr........
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 7:26 pm

26brx8 wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
what roll did you guys run?
I think the 40-140 will be an easy kill for the gtr........
think they did a 45roll
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 10:18 pm

Hi R35 GTR, Yes we can do it whenever you want 45 to 170 mph for $1000. you say when?
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 10:26 pm

Fasteddy wrote:
Hi R35 GTR, Yes we can do it whenever you want 45 to 170 mph for $1000. you say when?
you should run 30-130 with r35gtr
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 10:43 pm

he just asked for a 45?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 10:49 pm

Keep your R35 at the track if you can't keep with the 2JZ on the streets (130 mph is for little kids).
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 10:50 pm

Fasteddy wrote:
Keep your R35 at the track if you can't keep with the 2JZ on the streets (130 mph is for little kids).

affraid lol! popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 11:41 pm

The car is going to Nissan tomm for a flywheel recall but when it gets out lets make it 2k 45-160 you drive you're own car.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 11:47 pm

this is getting interesting
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 11:54 pm

ok it's fine, we can do it 45-160 and 2k is fine. The race is on! Let me know when your shit is ready. My car is waiting at the Adturbo shop and you're racing against the car not the driver, but if you have a problem with the owneryou can call me 305-793-3220. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 12:01 am

what does the car run? how much power? If it has been previously covered forgive me, I didn't read that part.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 12:08 am

I am talking about racing the same supra that I have raced before and i think the person who owns the car should drive their own car just saying. I'll let you know as soon as the car gets back, I know they have to drop the motor and dealer time is forever lol but as soon as it's done I'll let you know. Dont understand why I would need to call you I have no problem with owner juts would like to race HIM in his won car thats all.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 12:34 am

Fasteddy wrote:
ok it's fine, we can do it 45-160 and 2k is fine. The race is on! Let me know when your shit is ready. My car is waiting at the Adturbo shop and you're racing against the car not the driver, but if you have a problem with the owneryou can call me 305-793-3220. Jerkit

Let me know when this goes down Zack... popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 8:27 am

Fasteddy wrote:
lolol what happend with your supra....can not drive it at low mph or shifting is a BIG issue for the driver???or maybe LAG is.... 30-130 is a real street race....I will love to run that with you or anybody else once the car is done....
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 8:50 am

i didnt know they still roll 30 to 130 for me thats for lit kids to but got my money on the supra 45 to 160 if u wanna put some more money down
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 10:23 am

Yes, I'm the owner of the Supra who bit you before; But I'm a little confuse, this is about racing cars or drivers??? I just do it for fun I don't have to prove anything to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 10:26 am

let me ask you something? are you making excuses not to race? cuz I thought we have a deal... and if you want the race to do it fair do it now when you may have a chance cuz in 2 weeks I'll be automatic, then it's going to be a kill run my Supra with ur GTR
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 10:27 am

I need those 2K for Christmas present.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next