SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA

Go down 
+28
osdper0911
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
schadenfreude
26brx8
R35 GTR
97 black supra
2Face
Nomad
MRxSLAYx
CRUSH
04_Red_gt
Jspec Mk4
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Fasteddy
gatoasao
SlowTruck
SlowSilverGTR
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
fastsrt4stage1
albondiga
Desarro
XSPSI
kachup
RAW
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Desarro
Desarro

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-20

ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 11:06 am

How much power does the supra make? Down for a friendly run with another supra?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 11:23 am

A driver makes a difference in a car since r35 knows u let other ppl drive ur car ,he assumes u cant drive worth of shit he wants u to drive ur own car knowing he has more advantage wich i would do the same..Idont see nothing wrong on him wanting you to drive ur car just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 11:31 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Fasteddy
Fasteddy

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 12:22 pm

700hp and yes we can do a friendly run
Back to top Go down
Desarro
Desarro

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 12:54 pm

Nvm, I thought you were making more power than that. This Supra is making more than 700.
Back to top Go down
97 black supra
97 black supra

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 12:59 pm

Hi there pinky & the brain. Obviously you can read the issue was about about a fast car and a fast bike, of course the bike is mine and the fast car is not yours cause you drive a bucket! I repeat myself; whenever you wanna race your pretty car, call me up so I could park your shit!!!![/quote]

WTF pinky and the brain how old are you??? so were is the fast bike??? they were calling you to race but.... No

Last edited by 97 black supra on December 15th 2010, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
97 black supra
97 black supra

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 1:02 pm

Desarro wrote:
Nvm, I thought you were making more power than that. This Supra is making more than 700.

whos is the owner of the supra?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 1:08 pm

Not trying to speak for Zack but since I was there and know what race he wants ill try to make it clear...
The 2 cars racing in this video (GTR and Supra), with the owners of both vehicles driving them. 45-160...

Not your other supra, or albert/anybody else driving...
Back to top Go down
Desarro
Desarro

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 1:14 pm

97 black supra wrote:
Desarro wrote:

whos is the owner of the supra?

A friend of mines named John.
Back to top Go down
Desarro
Desarro

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 1:16 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Not trying to speak for Zack but since I was there and know what race he wants ill try to make it clear...
The 2 cars racing in this video (GTR and Supra), with the owners of both vehicles driving them. 45-160...

Not your other supra, or albert/anybody else driving...

I thought this was the Supra everyone was talking about. Unless he has 2 Supras?
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 3:40 pm

Desarro wrote:

Hes making over 900 told me himself. 870 low boost and 930 hight boost from what i was told then i heard high 900's I can promise you this car isnt making 700 though.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 3:47 pm

Fasteddy wrote:
let me ask you something? are you making excuses not to race? cuz I thought we have a deal... and if you want the race to do it fair do it now when you may have a chance cuz in 2 weeks I'll be automatic, then it's going to be a kill run my Supra with ur GTR

Was this directed towards to me? Im not making excuses, my car has a flywheel recall and it ended up fucking up. Their actually picking the car up today. You have to remember you're not the only person getting faster in a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 3:52 pm

i that video albert is driving the supra and sandor was driving s2k
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 3:53 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
Desarro wrote:

Hes making over 900 told me himself. 870 low boost and 930 hight boost from what i was told then i heard high 900's I can promise you this car isnt making 700 though.

def well over 700 if his avatar is his actual supra. chute on the back says "hi i trap 150+" lol
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 4:17 pm

Fasteddy wrote:
700hp and yes we can do a friendly run

Was ur supra at juanito's shop for a lil while ? If this is the one i saw with a turbo the size of a boing 747 then u my friend are a liar pretty impresive though if is the one im talking about i think i had a 88 or 112 mm t6 on a built motor and pg or c4 defenetly not 700hp..
Back to top Go down
Desarro
Desarro

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 4:20 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
Desarro wrote:

def well over 700 if his avatar is his actual supra. chute on the back says "hi i trap 150+" lol

LOL this is true. Eddy lets set something up for tonight.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 4:25 pm

albondiga wrote:
i didnt know they still roll 30 to 130 for me thats for lit kids to but got my money on the supra 45 to 160 if u wanna put some more money down
once my gtr is back we can try a friendly run at that.....is just that the gtr is not geared for that kind of roll....Iam in 6gear at 148-150
so running 160-170 makes no sense to any gtr.....but anyways....30-130 or even 30-145 will be something a gtr can do...which is a real street race by the way!!
now the rx8 will be geared for that...so Iwill be happy to run it at those rolls!!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 4:57 pm

26brx8 wrote:
Fasteddy wrote:
Keep your R35 at the track if you can't keep with the 2JZ on the streets (130 mph is for little kids).
lolol what happend with your supra....can not drive it at low mph or shifting is a BIG issue for the driver???or maybe LAG is.... 30-130 is a real street race....I will love to run that with you or anybody else once the car is done....

be careful what your wish for
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 5:04 pm

V6Chris wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
Fasteddy wrote:
Keep your R35 at the track if you can't keep with the 2JZ on the streets (130 mph is for little kids).
lolol what happend with your supra....can not drive it at low mph or shifting is a BIG issue for the driver???or maybe LAG is.... 30-130 is a real street race....I will love to run that with you or anybody else once the car is done....

be careful what your wish for
why??
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 5:10 pm

just because the supra wont do a 30roll
doesnt mean something from that shop wont 30roll or dig
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 5:17 pm

V6Chris wrote:
just because the supra wont do a 30roll
doesnt mean something from that shop wont 30roll or dig
i know some cars from adturbo are very quick....but that does not mean that other cars have no chance .....
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 6:06 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
Fasteddy wrote:
let me ask you something? are you making excuses not to race? cuz I thought we have a deal... and if you want the race to do it fair do it now when you may have a chance cuz in 2 weeks I'll be automatic, then it's going to be a kill run my Supra with ur GTR

Was this directed towards to me? Im not making excuses, my car has a flywheel recall and it ended up fucking up. Their actually picking the car up today. You have to remember you're not the only person getting faster in a couple of weeks.

zack by the way i didnt know you had to make such an excuse and i didnt know chris had to do something with the nissan dealer i know he is from ams and your car is going to him but let me know when you get it back Sk Sk Sk
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 6:09 pm

His car really is at the dealer for the TSB....
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 6:11 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
His car really is at the dealer for the recall....

your right i guess AMS is a nissan authorize dealer Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 6:12 pm

Thats not happening yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA   ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO AND THEIR SCARED SUPRA
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next