SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights

Go down 
+57
Silver Gt
bEATONu
FRESHprinceOFpompano
peacockpirate
Brad2jzis
Desarro
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Orlandos DADDY
spooledcrxb18
Phantom SRT4
mona_acr
USMCWARVET
quikenuf
Del Slow
b18chatch06
fordman
fatboyyyy
FRC
asap1320
glokology
Tim
juissed
dropcivic
Silvers2k
pnut280zturbo
kowboy059
TonyTurbo
2jz240sx
Dain
Nos51
Krusty DSM
MrJimi
89stang
Orange challenger
s.e.a.n
pdv25
Jspec Mk4
SteedaGT
handofdoom11/BANNED
CRUSH
R35 GTR
BerryDees1
Mr37r
S twice
boostin b13
Lottsa boost
b20vtec king
richevo
yellow_bullet_97
V6Chris
kachup
Boost Films
bambinov8
2003styellowsrt
SILVERBEAST
MR.45
2yayc
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
BerryDees1
BerryDees1

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:39 pm

Orlandos DADDY wrote:
BerryDees1 wrote:
Orlandos DADDY wrote:
THIS IS THE LAST POST I MAKE TO A 12 SECOND COBRA. IM NOT HERE WITH MY TONKA TOY LIKE YOU.
IF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A SINGLE DIGIT TIMESLIP IS, THEN YOU COULDNT LINE UP WITH ME 5 YEARS AGO. GO BACK TO THE SAND BOX WITH THE OTHER TODDLERS

Lmao yup you went Hard on the paint. Who's car is the better built one mine or yours? Hmmmm daily driver n not close to a 12 sec car.

WE DROVE THIS CAR FROM SOUTH FLORIDA TO SGMP IN GEORGIA FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR THIS YEAR AND LAST YEAR TWICE.
I'VE TOWED OTHER CARS LIKE YOURS ON MY TRAILER BACK AND DROVE MINE ON THE STREET TO HELP A FRIEND OUT.

DONT EVEN START, WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW
I'VE GOT THE BADDEST BITCH ON THE STREET YOUVE SEEN. TAKE YOUR KID TALK BACK TO THE SAND BOX SON

Yawn attentionwhore
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:40 pm

Orlandos DADDY wrote:
BerryDees1 wrote:
Orlandos DADDY wrote:
THIS IS THE LAST POST I MAKE TO A 12 SECOND COBRA. IM NOT HERE WITH MY TONKA TOY LIKE YOU.
IF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A SINGLE DIGIT TIMESLIP IS, THEN YOU COULDNT LINE UP WITH ME 5 YEARS AGO. GO BACK TO THE SAND BOX WITH THE OTHER TODDLERS

Lmao yup you went Hard on the paint. Who's car is the better built one mine or yours? Hmmmm daily driver n not close to a 12 sec car.

WE DROVE THIS CAR FROM SOUTH FLORIDA TO SGMP IN GEORGIA FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR THIS YEAR AND LAST YEAR TWICE.
I'VE TOWED OTHER CARS LIKE YOURS ON MY TRAILER BACK AND DROVE MINE ON THE STREET TO HELP A FRIEND OUT.

DONT EVEN START, WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW
I'VE GOT THE BADDEST BITCH ON THE STREET YOUVE SEEN. TAKE YOUR KID TALK BACK TO THE SAND BOX SON

Which car was yours? 2001 mustang?
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:40 pm

dropcivic wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So u are talking about an extreme 275. Race car that looks like a street car and could be trailer around town. And driven for short distance. Is it an open exhaust. No radio car . Not tryn to be a dick. Just figuring out wat KIND of car are we dealing with

x275 is alot faster then the ultimate street class. Nothing bigger then a 440 CI motor, no BB, one stage of nitrous, limited to smaller turbos and superchargers. Plus depending on the valvetrain angle and power adder, car has to weigh 3200 lbs

Ok so wat Are u tryn to say.
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
Orlandos DADDY

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:41 pm

CIVC- YES, THE DUCK HAS THE BADDEST EVENT FOR DRAG RADIAL ANYONE CAN GO TO

alberth@ad-turbo
IN THE SIMPLEST FORM YES, BASICALLY THIS IS NOT THE CAR I DRIVE TO AND FROM WORK, EVEN IF IT COULD BE. ITS BUILT FOR RACING AND TURNED INTO A RACE CAR STYLE CAR BECAUSE FOR THE STREET ITS A BIT EXTREME AND HASSLE TO FIND A RACE.
THE CAR CAN BE DRIVEN ANY WHERE, BUT USUALLY DOES NOT.
IT USED TO BE A X275 CAR NOW ULTIMATE STREET AND SOME X275 EVENTS. HAS NO CREATURE COMFORTS THOUGH LIKE RADIO
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:42 pm

dropcivic wrote:
So u are talking about an extreme 275. Race car that looks like a street car and could be trailer around town. And driven for short distance. Is it an open exhaust. No radio car . Not tryn to be a dick. Just figuring out wat KIND of car are we dealing with

x275 is alot faster then the ultimate street class. Nothing bigger then a 440 CI motor, no BB, one stage of nitrous, limited to smaller turbos and superchargers. Plus depending on the valvetrain angle and power adder, car has to weigh 3200 lbs

Ok so wat Are u tryn to say.

this guy says he races ultimate street, extreme 275 is a way faster class. Ultimate street you are also required to have mufflers on it. x275 is down in the 4.60's in the 1/8 mile now and the ultiamte street runs in the 5.1's
Back to top Go down
Orlandos DADDY

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:43 pm

YES, THE CAR WAS A X275 CAR. FOR A SIMPLE MOTOR LIKE MINE, WE HAVE 2 PLATES, ONE SINGLE STAGE FOR ULTIMATE STREET. THE OTHER 2 STAGE FOR LOCAL X275 STUFF
I WILL WAIT TO SAY THE YEAR AND BODY TIL THE MEET. IM NOT HERE TO MAKE MY CAR OR SELF KNOWN TO PUBLIC
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:44 pm

Orlandos DADDY wrote:
CIVC- YES, THE DUCK HAS THE BADDEST EVENT FOR DRAG RADIAL ANYONE CAN GO TO

alberth@ad-turbo
IN THE SIMPLEST FORM YES, BASICALLY THIS IS NOT THE CAR I DRIVE TO AND FROM WORK, EVEN IF IT COULD BE. ITS BUILT FOR RACING AND TURNED INTO A RACE CAR STYLE CAR BECAUSE FOR THE STREET ITS A BIT EXTREME AND HASSLE TO FIND A RACE.
THE CAR CAN BE DRIVEN ANY WHERE, BUT USUALLY DOES NOT.
IT USED TO BE A X275 CAR NOW ULTIMATE STREET AND SOME X275 EVENTS. HAS NO CREATURE COMFORTS THOUGH LIKE RADIO

Yep, this spring was my first time i went duck's races and i loved it. Reformed my thinking on building a car looking around up there. Which car was yours? I watched U/S pretty hard while i was there
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:46 pm

Orlandos DADDY wrote:
YES, THE CAR WAS A X275 CAR. FOR A SIMPLE MOTOR LIKE MINE, WE HAVE 2 PLATES, ONE SINGLE STAGE FOR ULTIMATE STREET. THE OTHER 2 STAGE FOR LOCAL X275 STUFF
I WILL WAIT TO SAY THE YEAR AND BODY TIL THE MEET. IM NOT HERE TO MAKE MY CAR OR SELF KNOWN TO PUBLIC

I think i have an idea who you are and i am sure brad does too. If thats the case, it might be a good run for fastest car we bring down but i wouldnt bet on the orlando car to win.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:49 pm

Oh ok that was wat i wanted to know. That is the same class my red car used to run. Far faster than ur everyday street racing car. I understand u are trying to prove a point but u are in the wrong forum talking about the wrong car.
Back to top Go down
Orlandos DADDY

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:52 pm

THE EVENTS HE HAS WILL MAKE ANYONE AND EVERYONE WANNA STOP WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND GET SERIOUS.
I STOPPED RUNNING X275 BECAUSE THEY STARTED GOING MID 4s! CRAZY BASTARDS! LOL
I DO NOT WANNA MAKE THE CAR KNOWN TO THE PUBLIC, I DO A LOT OF EVENTS AND TAKING THE CAR TO THIS IS JUST FUN SOMETHING I GENERALLY NEVER DO.
HONESTLY DONT THINK ANYONE IS READY FOR THIS STYLE CAR
FOR THOSE WHOM DONT THINK IT WILL HOOK, FEEL FREE. I ONLY RACE FROM A DEAD STOP 1/8MILE ON THE STREET. ID RATHER NOT DO THE MPH THIS CAR DOES IN THE 1/4 ON TRACK, IN THE STREET THAT FAST.
THE CAR HAS A PROGRESSIVE BOX, 2 STAGE AND I ALSO HAVE A SINGLE STAGE PLATE, AUTO, SMALL BLOCK.
AND IT LEAVES GREAT ON MOTOR AND BETTER WITH THE PROGRESSIVE.

Back to top Go down
Orlandos DADDY

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:54 pm

I BELIEVE I HAVE SEEN A VIDEO OF YOUR RED CAR.
IT IS HONESTLY PROBABLY SOMETHING EXACTLY THAT STYLE, DIFFERENT SETUP. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE CAR BTW. BASICALLY IT CAN GO WHERE EVER, ID RATHER NOT THOUGH.
I KNOW ITS NOT FOR THIS FORUM, BUT I GET ON AND OFF HERE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON AND SAW THIS KOWBOY GUY THINKS HIS CHEVY IS SOME KIND OF OUTLAW RADIAL CAR
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 4:58 pm

To tell u the truth non Of that faces me on the street. Lmk have u tried running shane on the street .
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 5:00 pm

To tell u the truth non Of that faces me on the street. Lmk have u tried running shane on the street .

to be honest, if orlando's daddy is the car im thinking of, shane wont stand a chance. Not downing shane but knowing the cars up at SGMP this year, we are talking damn fast here.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 5:00 pm

Let me ask you are u really looking for a race on the street or are u just trying to be a bully and talk shit
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 5:01 pm

Street and track are two different animals
Back to top Go down
Orlandos DADDY

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 5:03 pm

SHANE HAS HIS OWN CLASS CAR, AND ITS AN AWSOME FAST CAR. BUT THIS CAR IS MUCH FASTER MPH AND E/T WISE.
WE HAVE RACED IT ON THE STREET. BUT NOTHING ON VIDEO EVER OR SOMETHING ANY FORUM WOULD KNOW ABOUT.

IM NOT HERE TO BULLY, I CAME FOR ORLANDO. WE MESS AROUND AND STREET RACE BUT WITH NAMES FEW PEOPLE HEAR HAVE EVER HEARD OF.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 5:04 pm

Orlandos DADDY wrote:

I BELIEVE I HAVE SEEN A VIDEO OF YOUR RED CAR.
IT IS HONESTLY PROBABLY SOMETHING EXACTLY THAT STYLE, DIFFERENT SETUP. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE CAR BTW. BASICALLY IT CAN GO WHERE EVER, ID RATHER NOT THOUGH.
I KNOW ITS NOT FOR THIS FORUM, BUT I GET ON AND OFF HERE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON AND SAW THIS KOWBOY GUY THINKS HIS CHEVY IS SOME KIND OF OUTLAW RADIAL CAR

Lol u will get that in here all the time Don't even pay any attention bro
Back to top Go down
Orlandos DADDY

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 5:05 pm

THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT. MY HEART WILL ALWAYS HAVE A DEEP PLACE FOR STREET RACING THOUGH
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 5:08 pm

Orlandos DADDY wrote:
SHANE HAS HIS OWN CLASS CAR, AND ITS AN AWSOME FAST CAR. BUT THIS CAR IS MUCH FASTER MPH AND E/T WISE.
WE HAVE RACED IT ON THE STREET. BUT NOTHING ON VIDEO EVER OR SOMETHING ANY FORUM WOULD KNOW ABOUT.

IM NOT HERE TO BULLY, I CAME FOR ORLANDO. WE MESS AROUND AND STREET RACE BUT WITH NAMES FEW PEOPLE HEAR HAVE EVER HEARD OF.

If can make that monster hook in the street. U are the man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kowboy059

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 5:08 pm

You south people are ridiculous. Making fake accounts 3-4 people talking shit with cars that don't run. People talking shit that they will bust anyone's ass for
Money, but from a roll? I'm done here.

STEVE. YOU HAVE MY NUMBER. We have the date set and it isn't going on here. Everyone shut the fuck up and be ready.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 5:09 pm

Orlandos DADDY wrote:
THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT. MY HEART WILL ALWAYS HAVE A DEEP PLACE FOR STREET RACING THOUGH

Same here dawg. But the damn drama sucks
Back to top Go down
kowboy059

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 5:10 pm

And Orlando's bully If you are a real account and you really have a fast car bring it. I've got a rx7 and a caprice coming with me as well
Back to top Go down
Orlandos DADDY

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 5:17 pm

I HEAR YA ALBERTH THATS WHY I DONT GET ON THESE SITE MUCH

KOWBOY BRING YOUR BADDEST. ALL I ASK IS NO EXCUSES
YOU BETTER LEAP WHEN I LEAP OR GET AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN, I DONT LET ANYONE LEAVE ON ME AND I STEAL EVERY HIT.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 5:19 pm

Lol I don't even remember the last time I was here its been months
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:06 pm

I has hotrod car digs ,rolls anything thank you....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights
Page 21 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next