SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights

Go down 
+57
Silver Gt
bEATONu
FRESHprinceOFpompano
peacockpirate
Brad2jzis
Desarro
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Orlandos DADDY
spooledcrxb18
Phantom SRT4
mona_acr
USMCWARVET
quikenuf
Del Slow
b18chatch06
fordman
fatboyyyy
FRC
asap1320
glokology
Tim
juissed
dropcivic
Silvers2k
pnut280zturbo
kowboy059
TonyTurbo
2jz240sx
Dain
Nos51
Krusty DSM
MrJimi
89stang
Orange challenger
s.e.a.n
pdv25
Jspec Mk4
SteedaGT
handofdoom11/BANNED
CRUSH
R35 GTR
BerryDees1
Mr37r
S twice
boostin b13
Lottsa boost
b20vtec king
richevo
yellow_bullet_97
V6Chris
kachup
Boost Films
bambinov8
2003styellowsrt
SILVERBEAST
MR.45
2yayc
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:18 pm

kowboy059 wrote:
You south people are ridiculous. Making fake accounts 3-4 people talking shit with cars that don't run. People talking shit that they will bust anyone's ass for
Money, but from a roll? I'm done here.

STEVE. YOU HAVE MY NUMBER. We have the date set and it isn't going on here. Everyone shut the fuck up and be ready.

You bring that pos maro of yours down here and bet i will shit on it 60 to 160 Jerkit U should know that most people down south with most fast cars we roll" we don't dig, that shit it's ancient and belongs to the track not the streets. Ur daddy has spoken son.

See you and that unbeatable skateboard of yours in about a month. affraid
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:23 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
kowboy059 wrote:
You south people are ridiculous. Making fake accounts 3-4 people talking shit with cars that don't run. People talking shit that they will bust anyone's ass for

STEVE. YOU HAVE MY NUMBER. We have the date set and it isn't going on here. Everyone shut the fuck up and be ready.

You bring that pos maro of yours down here and bet i will shit on it 60 to 160 Jerkit U should know that most people down south with most fast cars we roll" we don't dig, that shit it's ancient and belongs to the track not the streets. Ur daddy has spoken son.

no roll racing mean you havent found out how to put that power to the ground yet. I have seen 1600 hp cars hook with 275 drag radials. Dont tell me your 1000 hp car cant hook
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:32 pm

dropcivic wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
kowboy059 wrote:

no roll racing mean you havent found out how to put that power to the ground yet. I have seen 1600 hp cars hook with 275 drag radials. Dont tell me your 1000 hp car cant hook

Im willing to bet u never seen a 1600whp car hook on the streets less with a 275 drag radial ,
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:36 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
kowboy059 wrote:

Im willing to bet u never seen a 1600whp car hook on the streets less with a 275 drag radial ,

your right, they would probaly pull the tune down or ramp down the progessive so they can hook. Winning a race is all about putting as much power to the ground as possible without overwhelming the tires. I have seen people hook at OSW, which for those of you that have never been there has as much traction as an ice skating rink, with just a simple tuning change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:41 pm

dropcivic wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
kowboy059 wrote:

This is why i wont do no stupid low rolls!! that was in 3rd gear 700whp ago no juice.. see the tire marks even a bit of 4th gear wrote my last name on the road that night+ i almost trashed the car away too. BTW that was an 850awdhp lambo behind us!! affraid

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on May 27th 2012, 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
kowboy059 wrote:

This is why i wont do no stupid low rolls!! that was in 3rd gear 700whp ago no juice.. see the tire marks even a bit of 4th gear wrote my last name on the road that night+ i almost trashed the car away too.

Ok that shows two things.
1) Bad driver-dont know how to modulate the throttle. WOT at all times is not always the best way
2) No clue on suspension and tires

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:45 pm

An alien came down from earth with Imaginary car
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:47 pm

lol! the car had suspension done to it already and bad ass 28 tall 10.5 slicks on it that night.. Maybe the torq and power at mid range was to great at that moment for conditions. affraid
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:50 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! the car had suspension done to it already and bad ass 28 tall 10.5 slicks on it that night.. Maybe the torq and power at mid range was to great at that moment for conditions. affraid

thats where throttle modulation comes in. When i auto-xed, i knew coming out of a corner if i nailed i would over steer and spin. Ramp up the throttle so i wouldnt overload the tires would give me more control and a better exit speed

what was the tire pressure on those slicks before the run?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:54 pm

16psi-18 hot!!! But trust me I am not crazy or anything, u can ask v6chris" he says you can leave on everything even making 1000whp + juice on a street dig or roll... So i am still cracking my head open trying to figure this bitch up.. lol
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:55 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
16psi-18 hot!!! But trust me I am not crazy or anything, u can ask v6chris" he says you can leave on everything even making 1000whp + juice on a street dig or roll... So i am still cracking my head open trying to figure that bitch up.. lol!

Way to high! Are they tubed? I would say 11 psi would be good with tubes, 13 psi without tubes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:59 pm

They're none tubes, i always run them at 12 psi at the track, but always thought 12psi for the streets was to low to do rolls pass 140mph, so i run them at higher pressure for safety..
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 7:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
They're none tubes, i always run them at 12 psi at the track, but always thought 12psi for the streets was to low to do rolls pass 140mph, so i run them at higher pressure for safety..

have you tried boost by gear with a wastegate on the intake tubing to bleed off pressure? I think you are running a supercharger and i have seen a few people do this with success.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 7:16 pm

dropcivic wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

have you tried boost by gear with a wastegate on the intake tubing to bleed off pressure? I think you are running a supercharger and i have seen a few people do this with success.

scratch What!!!? I have yet seen anything like that on Whipple, Kenne Bell superchargers etc. Can you please show me a picture or a video on how could i possibly accomplish this helpful task please ?
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 7:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

scratch What!!!? I have yet seen anything like that on Whipple, Kenne Bell superchargers etc. Can you please show me a picture or a video on how could i possibly accomplish this helpful task please ?

Oh shit....i forgot roots blower. For some reason i thought you were running a centi. I dont know if its possible with a roots blower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 7:19 pm

lol! thats what i figured! I don't think it could be possible due to the fact that there is no air intercoolers designs setups available for these roots style superchargers yet.
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 7:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! thats what i figured! I don't think it could be possible due to the fact that there is no air intercoolers designs setups available for these roots style superchargers yet.

Nope, where does the blow off valve mount through. Im not familar working around roots blowers so i really dont know if its possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 7:30 pm

Here u go..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
kowboy059

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 8:39 pm

Lol at not hooking on 28x10.5
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 9:22 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Here u go..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
looks bad ass.. and big!!!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 9:33 pm

Damn frank u still rockin That thing. Talk about old shool.
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 9:47 am

Mine it's just a bit bigger!!! affraid
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 9:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Damn frank u still rockin That thing. Talk about old shool.

Welcome back Albert! U finally paid off that Internet bill? lol! JK...
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 10:47 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Mine it's just a bit bigger!!! affraid
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why did you choose the most inefficient form of forced induction to try and make your 8,000lb sled go fast?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 11:04 am

because 4.0 + 5.4 = 9.4L motor. thats gotta be hard to beat when you have just a 3.0L I6 with a stupid ass turbo
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next