SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!

Go down 
+36
DJ996TT
XtremeEG
PTN Performance/ BANNED
slickv8
chopingtl419
Hugo@SDRMIAMI
luke7019
kleistang/ BANNED
dmoevo
2fastwhitey
srt4
DJNMS3
TDEVO
Stockness
victory2k8z
03terminator
s.e.a.n
twinturbo killer
ochizon
antoanS4
CRUSH
2Face
b18chatch06
86fox
MRxSLAYx
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
CARLITOEVO
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
vette
SDRMIAMI
Jspec Mk4
B16B-Ek
EVO BYD
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:13 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
$100 on the Evo if the roll isnt ridiculous

I dont want to hear "IF", YOU GOT $100 on the EVO!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:14 pm

just to let you guys know this is no bullshit.....once you place a bet we except you to come through...but I will be fair and give everyone 3 hours to retract their bets after this message....
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:17 pm

steve is their a limit to the top speed of these races ? like there is a limit to the starting roll
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:19 pm

someone should collect $$ for bets before this goes down. most people will say they were just kidding after the car they bet on loses if they didnt dish out the $$ yet.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:20 pm

86fox wrote:
steve is their a limit to the top speed of these races ? like there is a limit to the starting roll
same question.
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:21 pm

well the race cant pass 160 according to the rules... so i got $100 on carlos/evo
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:21 pm

yeah its very simple....you place a bet, no if ands or buts they race we distribute the money...if they never race we cancel it...GPS and in-car is a must
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:24 pm

twinturbo killer... since you are a baller can yourent a helicopter so felix can film from up above? lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:25 pm

2Face wrote:
well the race cant pass 160 according to the rules... so i got $100 on carlos/evo

Unless STEVE says that they can go to 180mph for this particular race!... lol! "JK"
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:25 pm

86fox wrote:

rolls can start as low as 40 and go as high as 160.....the Lamborghini's choice
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:26 pm

2Face wrote:
twinturbo killer... since you are a baller can yourent a helicopter so felix can film from up above? lol!

Helicopter would be nice hook it up
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:27 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:01 pm

Here is how ill do it.
Ill place my bet at the race with whoever is going to honor it. I suggest the rest of you guys do the same.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:21 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 3:22 pm

Hey Steve, if your so sure the Lambo "tricks" will beat the Evo, why dont u enter the betting list for the Lambo? I would love to take some of your money...Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!!!!! All this money bullshit will end up in some kind of argument, so I think everyone should just hold on to their money and enjoy the race. We are all here to have fun. Lets not scare the Lambo away too soon. I dont care what roll Mike picks. The race will be up to 160 mph cause I'm simply playing by the rules. I would love to get the race locked in already.... Dont know what's taking so long.

Just think for a second....if the Evo did in fact beat the Lambo, do you know how that could affect someone mentally? The effects could be permanent.... I might consider jumping off a bridge or something..... lol!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 3:33 pm

Just think for a second....if the Evo did in fact beat the Lambo, do you know how that could affect someone mentally? The effects could be permanent.... I might consider jumping off a bridge or something..... lol![/quote]

LOL
Back to top Go down
ochizon
ochizon

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 3:47 pm

curious...

Since EVO had to go up the list to challenge the #1 spot, which was joel, but then he backed out against the lambo, when was the lambo in a position to challenge #1? I mean, wouldn't that have meant that in the consecutive no race callouts by the Evo, the lambo would have to have been on that list???

I probably missed it, but I was curious.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 3:52 pm

The lambo and Joel already had a run lined up for the #1 spot, before the vo called out joel for the #1 spot.
Back to top Go down
ochizon
ochizon

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 4:07 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
The lambo and Joel already had a run lined up for the #1 spot, before the vo called out joel for the #1 spot.

I know, I just dont remember seeing the lambo in the top five. I thought you had to be top five to callout #1. Or was the lambo top five and I missed it?
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 4:09 pm

ochizon wrote:
curious...

Since EVO had to go up the list to challenge the #1 spot, which was joel, but then he backed out against the lambo, when was the lambo in a position to challenge #1? I mean, wouldn't that have meant that in the consecutive no race callouts by the Evo, the lambo would have to have been on that list???

JOel challenged the Lambo for the #1 spot, but then did not race him. Obviously SK wants the Lambo in #1 so that the Evo has to run his race. That's what I love about it the most, that im gonna beat him @ HIS race so that there are no excuses.

The Lambo was never on the list to begin with...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 4:18 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
Hey Steve, if your so sure the Lambo "tricks" will beat the Evo, why dont u enter the betting list for the Lambo? I would love to take some of your money...Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!!!!! All this money bullshit will end up in some kind of argument, so I think everyone should just hold on to their money and enjoy the race. We are all here to have fun. Lets not scare the Lambo away too soon. I dont care what roll Mike picks. The race will be up to 160 mph cause I'm simply playing by the rules. I would love to get the race locked in already.... Dont know what's taking so long.

Just think for a second....if the Evo did in fact beat the Lambo, do you know how that could affect someone mentally? The effects could be permanent.... I might consider jumping off a bridge or something..... lol!

Quote me where I said the LAMBO'S tricks was gonna beat Carlos's 8-9sec. EVO because i'm NOT finding it!... And as far as your "Daddy needs a new pair of shoes" comment, NO THANK YOU, I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH PAIR OF SHOES!....

And dont worry about me betting because the money is already there!... I said what I said because you got alot of people thats betting that aint gonna want to pay if they lose AND THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY FIGHTS AND AURMENTS MAY COME ABOUT!...

IF the EVO beats the LAMBO, then my props goes out to Carlos for owning a very FAST EVO!... Futhermore, the LAMBO already got beat by a Civic, so how much more can someone be "fucked up mentally" then that!... Very Happy So there will be no need for anyone "to jump off that bridge"!... No disrespect to HPC....

I'll let you know when we're ready, you just need to focus on NOT missing a gear, AS WE EASILY PADAL SHIFT THROUGH OUR GEARS!... Good Luck popcorn

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on December 29th 2009, 4:52 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
ochizon
ochizon

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 4:20 pm

[quote="EVO BYD"]
ochizon wrote:
curious...

JOel challenged the Lambo for the #1 spot, but then did not race him. Obviously SK wants the Lambo in #1 so that the Evo has to run his race. That's what I love about it the most, that im gonna beat him @ HIS race so that there are no excuses.

The Lambo was never on the list to begin with...[/quote]

That is what I was asking, thank you. Kinda iffy, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 4:33 pm

jajaja I wonder whos behind of all of this>>>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 4:43 pm

I just wanna be, I just wanna be.. successful.
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 4:45 pm

SO HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE WE GATHERED FOR THIS RACE?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next