SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!

Go down 
+36
DJ996TT
XtremeEG
PTN Performance/ BANNED
slickv8
chopingtl419
Hugo@SDRMIAMI
luke7019
kleistang/ BANNED
dmoevo
2fastwhitey
srt4
DJNMS3
TDEVO
Stockness
victory2k8z
03terminator
s.e.a.n
twinturbo killer
ochizon
antoanS4
CRUSH
2Face
b18chatch06
86fox
MRxSLAYx
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
CARLITOEVO
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
vette
SDRMIAMI
Jspec Mk4
B16B-Ek
EVO BYD
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 4:57 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:
Hey Steve, if your so sure the Lambo "tricks" will beat the Evo, [/color]why dont u enter the betting list for the Lambo? I would love to take some of your money...[color=red]Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!!!!! All this money bullshit will end up in some kind of argument, so I think everyone should just hold on to their money and enjoy the race. We are all here to have fun. Lets not scare the Lambo away too soon. I dont care what roll Mike picks. The race will be up to 160 mph cause I'm simply playing by the rules. I would love to get the race locked in already.... Dont know what's taking so long.

Just think for a second....if the Evo did in fact beat the Lambo, do you know how that could affect someone mentally? The effects could be permanent.... I might consider jumping off a bridge or something..... lol!

Quote me where I said the LAMBO'S tricks was gonna beat Carlos's 8-9sec. EVO because i'm NOT finding it!... And as far as your "Daddy needs a new pair of shoes" comment, NO THANK YOU, I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH PAIR OF SHOES!....

And dont worry about me betting because the money is already there!... I said what I said because you got alot of people thats betting that aint gonna want to pay if they lose AND THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY FIGHTS AND AURMENTS MAY COME ABOUT!...

IF the EVO beats the LAMBO, then my props goes out to Carlos for owning a very FAST EVO!... Futhermore, the LAMBO already got beat by a Civic, so how much more can someone be "fucked up mentally" then that!... Very Happy So there will be no need for anyone "to jump off that bridge"!... No disrespect to HPC....

I'll let you know when we're ready, you just need to focus on NOT missing a gear, AS WE EASILY PADAL SHIFT THROUGH OUR GEARS!... Good Luck popcorn

I agree, getting beat in a Lambo by a Civic is probably more tramatizing than an Evo. As far as the date for the race....still no response. The rules are clear:

Rule 2- The person getting called out must respond(accept/decline) within 3days, then pick a day to run within the following 7 days if weather permits.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 5:09 pm

EVO BYD wrote:

I agree, getting beat in a Lambo by a Civic is probably more tramatizing than an Evo. As far as the date for the race....still no response. The rules are clear:

Rule 2- The person getting called out must respond(accept/decline) within 3days, then pick a day to run within the following 7 days if weather permits.

The race is gonna go down for sure, but Carlos, Twin Turbo Killer, and myself are all heading out of town for the New Years, so most likely that race wont take place until sometime next week!...

But I will accept the race for him because I just spoke to him yesterday about the race so its official!.... Im just unsure what day next week that it will happen... But I will send you a PM when I do find out...
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 5:13 pm

This should be an HBO Pay Per View Event lol. All we need is girls and were set.
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 5:19 pm

i got 2cent on the evo cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 5:24 pm

killer make the race interesting race with the top down!
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 5:25 pm

i'm ready 4 that fast ass evo....................... lol! lol! lol! bring that civic 2 .................... popcorn popcorn bring some popcorn .......................
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 5:33 pm

i'm back............. Very Happy Very Happy civic s2000 evo............ Sk Sk Sk
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 5:36 pm

Uh.. I'm down for runs tonight. Lets put this shit together.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 6:32 pm

twinturbo killer wrote:
i'm back............. Very Happy Very Happy civic s2000 evo............ Sk Sk Sk

Your back....back from where?...you've never been fast! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 6:33 pm

twinturbo killer wrote:
i'm ready 4 that fast ass evo....................... lol! lol! lol! bring that civic 2 .................... popcorn popcorn bring some popcorn .......................

If your soooooo ready...pick a day next week. Lock it in fast guy! Wink
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 6:52 pm

2Face wrote:
SO HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE WE GATHERED FOR THIS RACE?

well someone needs to bet against the evo in order for there to be any exchange of money...but i'm sure twin turbo killer will match everyone's bet....and remember this is the street so I hope whoever is piloting the evo doesn't miss gear or else there will be alot of sad faces that night lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 7:19 pm

all together we have $1,100 on the evo. shiittttttt almost real money. Maybe i wont have to throw the homeless shirt on

TD-$300
me-$300
SR-$200
03-$100
2face-$200
total ---$1,100

NOTE!!!!
RULES SAY RACES TO 160 (RULE 1)....if this turns into need for speed and the race goes to 200mph you can get count me out on the death wish

SO remember Mike a race to 160
between 40mph and 70mph
any adjustments to the rules I'll consider crap and unfair and keep my money in my wallet.

i missed out on making $300 last time when Albert ran the fox. I'm not going to miss out again.
You better drive

also I want to see money from the lambo and evo...im not picking sides on who i like better. its how im going to make money. If theres only $1,100 in the pot from the evo and he loses im not giving up shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 7:28 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
2Face wrote:

well someone needs to bet against the evo in order for there to be any exchange of money...but i'm sure twin turbo killer will match everyone's bet....and remember this is the street so I hope whoever is piloting the evo doesn't miss gear or else there will be alot of sad faces that night lol!

I got 5 bucks on the Lambo. Wuz up
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 7:37 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
2Face wrote:

I got 5 bucks on the Lambo. Wuz up
I WILL MATCH YOUR $5!!!! affraid

please everyone stay out of this bet, this is clearly for the big shots and high dolla ballas Neutral
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 7:53 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 10:39 pm

lol!
03 meaning me??? just to verify.
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 10:42 pm

sr meaning me?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 10:57 pm

lol yes to both of you

you know, im not gonna bust anyones chops nor am I trying to bring anyone down, but 5pages of bets on the evo and no real bets toward the lambo? which Im not going to complain because I honestly expected it to be like $40,000 or for TD autowerks shop or something.
but maybe we're the ones pushing it this time, including me. Mike initiallly was the one that didnt want to run for money and now we're doing the oposite.
but then again I'am willing to lose my little bit of money that i actually work pretty hard for...like a man.
I'm not going to watch a 9second that traps 145-150 car, race for 9 seconds, then claim it didnt hit 150....when it can do it from 0 in under 10second let alone from a 40-50. Or that if the Evo missed a gear Im willing to say that was a race and let go of my money, or if the Evo steps on it then lets off and the lambo keeps going thats a race, or if the lambo jumps and evo chases but loses, i will know a chase is a race.
when i lose the money, the little bit of money i have not the bank roll that i'll never have to worry about. I will give it up like a damn man.

because for a second i thought MAYBE there might be some chance albert didnt hit 150 but i doubted it. When mike posted the video of them racing from 10second to 19second and the s2k a head the entire time....PROOF theres no way that yellow car didnt hit 150+ easily
considering it takes just about 2 seconds alone to cross the 60ft which isnt even 40mph. I just wana state the for the record

AND same goes reverse, if the evo jump and the lambo chases and never catches. and even if the second run the lambo wins. i dont care, i want my $600 IN HAND. 1 run, full rules applied....and Im lowering my bet to $200. just because who the hell bets $1,100...

total is a stack even
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 10:59 pm

also bring 2 GPS. Im not throwing a dollar down to lose money on an arguement
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 11:08 pm

good deal chris.. i agree with you 100%
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 11:14 pm

chris i bet $100 not $200 so keeps your bet at $300 to make it a G even
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 11:15 pm

oh guys and BTW this 1k we ame up with is only the down payment towards the real amount we are betting... Mike you have to give us time to come up with the rest... LOL
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 11:18 pm

my mistake.
$300

one more note, if someone doesnt show i dont expect money for it, so i dont expect to lose money. the list is different
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 11:25 pm

i forgot Matt threw down $200. so unless we get other betters im keeping mine at $100 or $300

We still have yet to hear what the race it
and as far as money goes, if Mike agrees not to put money down thats fine with me as well. enjoy racing for what it is.
But just stating Iam ready to lose money like a man.
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 11:52 pm

no problem guys...............money not a problem 1g is good 4 me 2 get my dick suck....... on all yall money and get some gas 4 all my cars .gtr .lambo ......chopper....... cadi truck ........bentley GT............ t-rex......... bmw 750 the new one...........from ...06....2009 ............ no ship box in my garage................ cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! Jerkit Jerkit scratch scratch scratch scratch happy new year 2 all my hater.................. shurg shurg .............. TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 171405.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!   TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDEVO CALLING OUT TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT!!!
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next